ZoomInfo Logo

Lead generation and buyer intent data for B2B organizations

visit website

ZoomInfo Reviews - Page 6

Amazing Prospecting Tool

Pros

Sales prospecting can be ruthless, this software makes the process much easier and saves a ton of time searching around for info. All around amazing tool!

Cons

There were a few companies that weren’t in the system, however they were small and newer so I don’t blame the software!

Very Helpful

Pros

ZoomInfo is a wonderful research tool- one that is used daily.

Cons

Very little negative to say- ZoomInfo is incredibly useful

Best Data

It has everything that we need to be successful. Nothing beats great data. Zoominfo is a game changer

Pros

It is very user friendly and I love the chrome extension. I think most people would be able to use this product without any training. The 2 training sessions we had with the company were great.

Cons

Some information is not available but you can request it. So there are really no negatives. And their training/support is very good!

A game changer for our BDR team

Great onboarding after the free trial. No technical issues at all and we were up and running from day 1. Can highly recommend to any startup/scaleup looking to professionalize their outbound efforts.

Pros

Very easy to implement in our daily prospecting and outreach routines. Loads of direct phone numbers that help us establish a faster connection.

Cons

Price is probably my highest concern for our company size. Very good value for the price, albeit still a bit pricey.

Clunky but works

Overall the tool is decent. Would like to see this become more powerful. Honestly, for what it costs I expect much more.

Pros

The tool is extensive and easily integrates into our stack of sales and marketing tools. We use it often and it's been helpful in cleanup and enriching exercises.

Cons

Filters and UI is clunky. Looks very dated and overall not quick and easy to navigate. Often times I forget that I still have certain filters enabled. Also, the database is not as up to date as anyone would hope to see. There are times that you will find mislabeled titles or irrelevant users.

Be very wary of doing business with ZoomInfo

This company is VERY unscrupulous in their business practices. I tried to cancel after 1 year of the service and they trapped me into another year. This was before my 2nd term even started. They are just not good people and I’m surprised that they treat their clients the way they do. They will be very nice and accommodating when you first sign up and then they gouge you.

Pros

The integrity of the database is good.

Cons

I have no problem with the product but the customer support and LEGAL department are sharks and quite frankly just not nice or compassionate people. It’s really hard to believe they treat their customers the way they do.

Hi Chad, We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. We take this very seriously and would like the chance to speak with you further to see how we can amend this situation. Could you please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com at your convenience. Looking forward to connecting with you. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Product Advocacy Team

Automated Alerts are very helpful

Pros

I like the automated updates that are delivered to my inbox. ZoomInfo notifies me about organizational changes as well as news for my customers.

Cons

I find it a little confusing to navigate at times.

So much info and so easy to use

Pros

A lot of information in the ZoomInfo database, which is fantastic. Very easy to use, very intuitive. The pricing also made a lot of sense and was very reasonable imo.

Cons

It got bought by DiscoverOrg and now the costs will go up.

Easy Prospecting | Zoominfo

Used ZoomInfo for Hiring Managers from World Top Ads Agencies and it was a perfect experience for me. Thank you very much guys for your up to date dbs.

Pros

- User friendly interface to use - Updated results from world top companies - Easy to target Hiring Managers (In my case) - Easy exports of data

Cons

- Everything was perfect for me - Found nothing bad on Zoominfo - Its simply the perfect - 100% Satisfaction

Great Prospecting Tool!

The overall experience was great. They send videos and demos on how to search for specific industries, titles and give you best practices to get the most out of the software! This is a great tool for getting the correct contact quickly and easily.

Pros

Using this product was super easy! I loved how I could go to a website of a business and hit the extension and have a list of contacts sorted by their title.

Cons

I could not find any features of the software that I didn't like. I only used the software for a short time, but within that time I did not have any negative experiences.

Necessary evil

Pros

Among the rest of the tools in the market, it seems to be the one with the biggest database.

Cons

- The extension is not really intuitive. At a times you need to de-activate it cause it triggers the app in any item you hover on your desktop. - The data is not always updated or complete. Lot's of manual work to do.

ZoomInfo is the worst business investment I have ever made. Google search is better.

ZoomInfo is horrible. Not only can you easily google search nearly all of this information, but their customer service is atrocious and underhanded. As others have noted, they sneak an autorenewal clause. Our company was a struggling startup during Covid, and they refused to let us out of the contract because we missed the warning by a few days. I have never seen another business behave

Pros

Well designed website/app. It is easy to navigate.

Cons

Deceptive customer service/sales. We specifically asked over the phone to not have auto renewal in our contract. They snuck it in anyhow and held us to it. Costing us thousands of dollars.

Hi Jonathan, We are very sorry to hear that your experiences with ZoomInfo have not met your expectations. We take this very seriously and would like to speak with you more about your feedback. Please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com. Once again, thank you for voicing your feedback and we hope we get the chance to provide you with a better experience in the future. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Product Advocacy Team

Use it every day, could not do Sales without it

Could not do my day to day role without it. Makes finding contacts so easy.

Pros

Helps me find contacts and connect with prospects, push out marketing content, and find accurate contact information. Easily integrates back into Salesforce CRM.

Cons

Can be limited by Country, some companies have opted out of zoominfo contact so harder to find their information.

ZoomInfo gets the job done!

Despite the data not being always current, it is my go to tool for getting prospect information. Quick and easy to use!

Pros

It's so easy to find pertinent prospects because of the customization of ZoomInfo.

Cons

I find that it is often outdated and roles have changed.

Not sure but seems good so far

Overall I’m still learning how to use it but seems like a decent program to perform research.

Pros

I liked how much information they have about a specific company or coorporation. Great to use when you need to see the ins and outs of a company.

Cons

It was a bit difficult to navigate through the program at first but after a bit of time I got the hang of it.

Zoom for Info

My SDR team is happy using Zoominfo as they use LinkedIn as a means of cross-checking the data is updated.

Pros

That it integrates seamlessly with Salesforce and Outreach Ease of use 1st stop for prospecting The hierarchy function is awesome Allow you to update data

Cons

Data is dated An email address checker is still needed Cost of credits

Careful of the 60 day renewal clause

none yet.

Pros

There are some good features of the software such as identifying suspects in emerging markets. I've found that our company isn't large enough and we're too specialized to benefit from the service. We primarily sell copiers and printers to architects, engineers and construction companies. This service didn't help us much with that type of sell. Linkedin and others are better

Cons

I'm frustrated that I was a few weeks late on cancelling the service and the service is extremely pricy. The response I received from their sales staff was pushy and shallow.

Worth the investment!

I would give it a 9 out of ten, from the ease of use, customer service.

Pros

The seemingly continual updating of the features on getting the information needed. The customer service is great as well.

Cons

Sometimes the information given isn't always the best, or most accurate at times. But that is only a small percent of the time.

Not 100% accurate but overall very useful

Pros

The ability to search for contacts by domain is super helpful. It also breaks down contacts email, HQ phone number, and direct line in some cases. Also can add contacts to Salesforce in just a couple of clicks

Cons

I've gotten quite a few outdated contacts and some just outright wrong phone numbers.

Prospecting and account info software

Pros

Useful in sales, acts as the one source of truth when determining who should take what accounts, good at providing info on those accounts and their prospects

Cons

When there isn't a perfect match sometimes the algorithm will make strange leaps in judgment to very incorrect accounts/companies

Best prospecting product on the market

Overall strong product is a staple for my team in their daily prospecting.

Pros

-Most updated data, real numbers, correct titles -Large database in EMEA -Simpilicity of use and API integrations

Cons

- very expensive product and can be overkill depending on your organization. - no extra admin licenses.

Run Away - This is a shakedown.

Terrible and I would never want anyone to experience what I went though. They auto-renew your contract and never let you out. Unless you like being in court, don't use these guys, you will never get out of their silly agreements once you are in.

Pros

The actual service was okay, gives you more visibility surrounding the visits to your website but the organization is a shakedown. Once you are in contract, they don't let you cancel and want to extort you for additional services. I attempted to cancel many times and they will not let you. I was given to their legal department almost immediately when I wanted to stop service. They are used to this and it appears to be their main mode of operation. Get you under contract then fight you in court to get their money even if you aren't using their service. I plan on telling everyone my experience. Horrible. Do not do it.

Cons

DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING> these guys are a con. I'm going to post reviews on as many sites as I can- hopefully it will help save some poor soul a HUGE hassle and LOTS of time & money.

Great for research, just double check your work

All and all very positive. It was easy and helped us get in touch with a handful of clients we would not normally be able to reach.

Pros

All and all the user interface and functionality of ZoomInfo was great. It was easy to search, I really liked the ability to look at org charts, and for the most part the info was correct.

Cons

You absolutely have to double check contact info and be prepared for, depending on the company, between 30-40% to be out dated. It's not a problem if you have secondary sources but there were a few that were obviously incorrect and I could not figure out who replaced on the org chart.

The best for finding contacts

great, will continue to use for sourcing purposes.

Pros

Zoom is the best tool for finding information about companies that you wouldn't be able to find elsewhere

Cons

sometimes, some of the financial metrics of the companies in their database is wildly inaccurate and unreliable

Zoominfo

Pros

Allowed me to find new leads that I might not have

Cons

Their pricing structures were pretty confusing