ZoomInfo Sales Logo

ZoomInfo Sales Reviews - Page 6

NT

Nicole T.

Staffing and Recruiting, 501-1,000 employees

Good for quick answers but not one hundred percent

Decent for free and can be resourceful, but don’t rely solely on this for finding contact info.

Pros

I really like how quickly the engine works to generate contact information.

Cons

The system often generated incomplete or inaccurate contact information

SK

Shalini K.

Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees

Zoominfo Sales OS review

Very positive and informative and value for the money

Pros

The features around targeting customers and prospects and how I can set up my intents easily and be updated daily.

Cons

The breakdown of territory needs to be easier as specific targeted information by state/province would be very helpful

EB

Eutiquio B.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees

Best tool for prospecting and sales solution

Pros

ZoomInfo SalesOS has an up-to-date database and recommended for prospecting leads and also the emails and phone numbers are 95% accurate based on my experience

Cons

ZoomInfo SalesOS needs an upgrade on their Ui and also the software sometimes crashes my PC and causes so much lag. but overall it is a recommended tool

DK

David K.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Poor Customer Service

Very traumatic experience. Aside from it is very expensive, zoominfo's customer service is really poor. I reached out to cancel my subscription however, I was told that an account manager will call us. Until now I have not heard from anyone.

MB

Majid B.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Clunky but works

Overall the tool is decent. Would like to see this become more powerful. Honestly, for what it costs I expect much more.

Pros

The tool is extensive and easily integrates into our stack of sales and marketing tools. We use it often and it's been helpful in cleanup and enriching exercises.

Cons

Filters and UI is clunky. Looks very dated and overall not quick and easy to navigate. Often times I forget that I still have certain filters enabled. Also, the database is not as up to date as anyone would hope to see. There are times that you will find mislabeled titles or irrelevant users.

David S.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Excellent tool to get high quality leads (great for outbound)

I'm happy that our team uses Zoominfo. It became key for our outbound activities and I'm glad that Zoominfo invested in quality data out of US too

Pros

The realtime buyers intent was an unique and amazing feature that, at the time, helped us a lot.

Cons

The number of intent keywords that we are allowed to use is very limited for the price we pay.

ZO

Zack O.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Don't have contact info? Look no further!

Overall it has help me a lot with getting in touch with the people I need, and has allowed me to get meetings I may not have been able to get before.

Pros

In sales, you might not always have a contacts information readily available. But with ZoomInfo, they find accurate contact information to help you get in contact with the folks you need at just a click of a button.

Cons

I believe it is because my organization doesn't have ZoomInfo Pro, but when prospects aren't located in the United States, it is hard to sometimes find information on prospects.

AS

Akshay S.

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Why you should have Zoom Info?

It is a good to have software in sales industry.

Pros

It gives you a brief info on the accounts and you can use it to prioritize your books of account. Contact database of customers and info on their persona

Cons

Sometimes the info provided is outdated and then you have to use other tools. But mostly 95 percent use cases is verified.

Tufayel A.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Really high pricing but smoothly working!

Pros

One of the best websites for sourcing quality leads easily with valid information. I always prefer to work with ZoomInfo and recommend use for your lead prospecting. Thanks

Cons

The one thing about ZoomInfo that is highlighted to all is- their pricing is higher than usual. Otherwise, everything is working nicely.

KG

Kaitlyn G.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Zoom through Sales Activity with zoomInfo

Pros

the ease of use and consolidation within Salesforce Sales Cloud keeps everything on one page while I am prospecting or updating contact information

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about ZoomInfo because it is so easy to use and consistently updates it’s information in the background.

Sheena M.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Good tool

Zoom info has been a goood resource for me to verify contact info.

Pros

Great resource for contact verification.

Cons

Sometimes they don’t have the email address and when it says it’s direct line it’s not

Saya K.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

No.1 choice of a Sales Manager

Pleased. As a Director of Sales and MArketing, ZoomInfo is like my right hand. Whether you are a start-up or an established organization, choose ZoomInfo to arm your sales process with the right ammunition.

Pros

Lead qualification, Intent and lead extraction directly into CRM

Cons

the database needs to be updated more frequently

JN

Jean N.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

ZoomInfo

Very positive. Has saved a lot of time in prospecting and contacting leads and creating Hubspot accounts

Pros

Great database provides up to date accurate information on potential leads with phone number and LinkedIn profiles

Cons

Extension crashes from time to time but other than that no issues

PW

Peibei W.

Accurate Contact Database

It's a powerful contact database and sales tool, and if their tech support can be more efficient, that's better.

Pros

Contact database is very accurate and up-to-date. Integration is not hard, and the side bar tool with ReachOut is very effective. Customer Support is good.

Cons

Technical support/product specialist. Took 2-3 meetings to figure out what our issue is, which is actually very simple and screenshots should be very self-explanatory. Testing cost us credits, too. VIP Support is very slow in response.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

ZoomInfo is great

Pros

ZoomInfo makes it extremely easy to find contact information for your prospects. Not only do they make it easy, but they are constantly updating their database. So say, for example, if you don't have a cell phone number one week, you can check back a week or two later, and you may now have a cell phone number for the said prospect. This has happened to me numerous times and it's great. Highly recommend. Also integrates really well with LinkedIn.

Cons

Can be a bit slow to load, but that is expected given the depth of the database. Also, the "bulk add" feature/popout can be a little glitchy (i.e you will see mobile numbers listed for prospects but then sometimes when you bulk add to salesforce, those mobile numbers won't be carried over). Minor detail, but worth investigating.

SQ

Selena Q.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reliable software for lead generation

Pros

95%+ of the contact numbers and emails are accurate from my experience as a BDR. I like the linkedin page function as well, which takes me directly to the contact's profile. Software is very functional and easy to use in general.

Cons

Many contacts i find are focused within the US regions. There are far less contacts within the EMEA & APAC regions for example, not to mention countries outside of these regions.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Great Catalog/Communication Product

This product has dramatically transformed our companies "attacking" process of sales. Would recommend to anyone needing lead generations.

Pros

ZoomInfo is a life saver for those sales/cold-calling individuals that have a hard time reaching their targets. It implements numbers/emails so you can have your targets direct line, and is very useful in following up and striking conversations between managers, employees, or potential targets in a company.

Cons

Sometimes it can have ambiguous or outdated information and it makes it difficult to track down exactly the person you're looking for.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

has contact info for almost everyone

Zoominfo is great because it helps us connect with prospects we would otherwise not connect with.

Pros

I love that it is able to find contact info for people you cannot find on any social media platform.

Cons

I don't like that it is sometimes outdated. The info needs to be updated in better realtime and be able to know if it is a cellphone or not.

CH

Camilo H.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Necessary evil

Pros

Among the rest of the tools in the market, it seems to be the one with the biggest database.

Cons

- The extension is not really intuitive. At a times you need to de-activate it cause it triggers the app in any item you hover on your desktop. - The data is not always updated or complete. Lot's of manual work to do.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Lead Gen basis Intent

It's been dull, I still believe that Zoominfo has the best potential to provide a database but things like customer support needs to improve given the cost of subscription is really high.

Pros

It has intent topics which I really liked, we could add upto 12 topics about our industry and it will provide companies which are searching for those topics in real time.

Cons

It's very expensive and other than that the customer support is really not good.

JS

Jack S.

Professional Training & Coaching, 51-200 employees

Wonderful Tool For Sales

Pros

Zoominfo, in my experience, is the industry leader on accurate prospect data. They consistently produce the best email, phone, and other contact information. The chrome extension is GREAT and makes quick lookups from Linked a breeze.

Cons

It would be a huge improvement if integrations with HubSpot and LinkedIn could be further built out to assist with holistic sales motions, rather than just trying to leverage Zoominfo by itself.

Raju A.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees

ZoomInfo helps me to get my potential clients.

Pros

For any brand or organization, it's really important to find their targeted consumers for taking their services/product. In this particular need, ZoomInfo helped me a lot. I can easily select niche basis clients and their contact information through ZoomInfo. The quality of leads is just excellent.

Cons

Everyone admires their quality of leads but they always charged a huge amount for this one. I mean their price is so high they can adjust it a little bit.

JB

Jonathan B.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

ZoomInfo is the worst business investment I have ever made. Google search is better.

ZoomInfo is horrible. Not only can you easily google search nearly all of this information, but their customer service is atrocious and underhanded. As others have noted, they sneak an autorenewal clause. Our company was a struggling startup during Covid, and they refused to let us out of the contract because we missed the warning by a few days. I have never seen another business behave

Pros

Well designed website/app. It is easy to navigate.

Cons

Deceptive customer service/sales. We specifically asked over the phone to not have auto renewal in our contract. They snuck it in anyhow and held us to it. Costing us thousands of dollars.

Hi Jonathan, We are very sorry to hear that your experiences with ZoomInfo have not met your expectations. We take this very seriously and would like to speak with you more about your feedback. Please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com. Once again, thank you for voicing your feedback and we hope we get the chance to provide you with a better experience in the future. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Product Advocacy Team

SN

Sarah N.

Renewables & Environment, 51-200 employees

Very handy tool

So happy I get to use this tool every day. It has changed my workflow for the better and excited to see how the software evolves.

Pros

Very handy tool! Super convenient and fast. It makes prospecting a lot faster. The reach out extension is awesome to use right on Salesforce or whatever company’s website you are prospecting to.

Cons

It does seem to lag a bit. It has long loading times at some points. It seems to be industry specific on pros and cons.

LC

Landon C.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

Zoominfo review

I love zoominfo, I use it every single day and it has made my job much easier in terms of contacting people.

Pros

I love how easy it is to find prospects in companies along with all of their contact information and title. It has saved me so much time and allowed me to contact twice as many people than I did before I had zoom info.

Cons

Even though the pricing may be a little expensive to some, it is definitely worth the investment.