"Aplos CRM and Donation Software"

Joyce Hodson

Aplos CRM and Donation Software

Reviewed 2016-10-10
Review Source: Software Advice

We do Fundraising for our school district to provide programs not covered in the basic curriculum. Our budget is $350,000 a year with less than 2,000 donors. We were looking for a program for our nonprofit that would provide a customer records management system, accounting system and credit card processing. Aplos provides all three at a very affordable price.

4.42/5 (121 reviews)

Mary Gawlicki

Great accounting software at an affordable priceI

Reviewed 2017-10-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Great buy for any non-profit.

Bev Holm

Reviewed 2018-08-15

We have used Aplos since December 2016, and their have been ongoing upgrades and improvements that enhance the operations of the system.

julie R

excellent not-for-profit accounting software!

Reviewed 2016-10-28
Review Source: Software Advice

I recently took over the financial for a not-for-profit. I'm not an accountant but good with data and numbers. I researched applications and found aplos fund accounting. After watching some videos and reading articles, I learned how to set up the chart of accounts and enter transactions. After that, it was easy. All of the reports you need are built in to the software. Backups are not needed since it is web-based. And the customer support is exceptional! There is a button on the screen while you work to ask customer support a question. They have always been very prompt in responding. And the support videos, featuring a rep, are very informative and entertaining! I have since entered all transactions for the last 2 fiscal years and produced reports for a grant application. Highly recommend aplos!

Carmen Szutarski

Aplos Review

Reviewed 2017-01-10

Aplos has been great about adding features that are helpful for book-keeping for a church with multiple funds. I appreciate that when feedback is given, Aplos listens and accommodates the needs that we have! Everyone at Aplos is super-friendly and very helpful!

Thomas Goetz

Aplos Software Simplifies My work

Reviewed 2012-05-12

I recommend this product to any small church group or any non-profit organization that depends very much on untrained volunteers to help with the office. Try it out, you'll see the ease of use and the benefits of having multi-users having access from several computers makes it very nice to use.

James Traffie

Well Suited for Smaller Churches

Reviewed 2018-11-02
Review Source: Software Advice

The support provided us was exceptional from well-trained staff. Satisfied customers are an obvious objective of this company at every level.

Debra Hoffman

CFO of Nonprofit for decades.

Reviewed 2017-11-16
Review Source: Software Advice

I love the ability to due true fund balance accounting. For years I used Peachtree with job costs and spreadsheets to accomplish. This is a huge upgrade. I think the work around in the deposits is worth it for the fund balances.

Steve Robertson

Aplos Software Is The Perfect Solution For Our Church

Reviewed 2015-03-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Aplos overcomes a huge barrier for some by making a complex process simple and easy to understand. The product provides ease of use while delivering professional results. The quality of the product is second only to the quality of the service. The team at Aplos exceeds expectations and delivers an exceptional product.

Lisa Anderson

Great decision to change to Aplos Fund Accounting

Reviewed 2016-09-19
Review Source: Software Advice

This product took several things that we were doing separately and put them all together in one place. Accounting, credit card processing, year-end tax statements, donor communication, fund management. I have only been using the software about 6 months and they have already changed or updated several functions so I know they are constantly listening to users and making changes and improvements.

Richard Fitzgerald

Pricey Product with Shallow Slate of Features

Reviewed 2019-02-01
Review Source: Software Advice

I hoped this would be a good solution for our needs, but it is a very expensive non-solution to even basic church management and accounting needs.

Steve Kim

Easy and very effective

Reviewed 2017-12-07

We as a church have been opened since 2012. Aplos was the first nonprofit software accounting system we started using. I needed a simple but effective tracking system which I could track my member's contribution. At the year end, I am able to generate a report for all my members regarding their contribution to their taxes. It is simple and effective.

Stephanie Reynolds

After exploring a number of options, I chose Aplos.

Reviewed 2017-12-10
Review Source: Software Advice

I looked at a number of options for our accounting needs and felt that Aplos was the best option. I still believe that.

Tyler Wilterding

They just keep getting better.

Reviewed 2017-01-10

I have been with Aplos for probably over 4 years. While with every update there is a small learning curve, it is worth it. They continually add new features. The features are never just for the sake of it. Instead they are very useful. I am no accountant for sure, but I can navigate the software very easily and keep our budget working for us. Excellent customer service!

Stephanie Hill

Aplos is a user friendly software

Reviewed 2018-03-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall great software for new organizations very user friendly and they offer free web tools to assist with obtain8ng funding and other helpful tools

Mike Howard

Alpos Makes Fund Accounting Easy and Hassle Free

Reviewed 2017-08-08
Review Source: Software Advice

We switched to Aplos in February, the support as we transitioned was amazing.

Yoojin Kim

Keeping up with the books of our contributors and expenses

Reviewed 2018-01-14

I am the Treasurer for our non profit church. We are able to easily keep records for our contributors, expenses, and income. The software is simple but effective.

Michele Slayden

Very User Friendly!

Reviewed 2017-01-10

Our non-profit began using Aplos from the beginning! We have appreciated the consistent customer support and openness to customer feedback. I love Aplos because it offers our non-profit a high-functioning, easy to use platform for someone life myself who does not have an accounting degree.

Brendan Shurilla

Love it!

Reviewed 2017-04-12
Review Source: Software Advice

We switched from QuickBooks Non Profit to Aplos last year and haven't looked back!

Kathy Parish

Review from Faith Bible Church

Reviewed 2017-01-24
Review Source: Software Advice

I find this accounting program easy to understand and use. It is very easy to ask a question and I always get prompt replies. They have been very good to deal with, listen to my questions and concerns and work to improve the program where needed.

Joyce Hodson

Aplos CRM and Donation Software

Reviewed 2016-10-10

Herk Rolff

Aplos Fund Accounting for Churches

Reviewed 2016-10-04
Review Source: Software Advice

We have been using this product for 3 years and have found it to be perfect in our church application. It is easy to learn and we have had excellent support.

Bev Holm

Very disappointing! Instead of trying to be all service system, they should focus on accounting.

Reviewed 2017-08-28

Understanding flow of fund accounting.

Jason Hardy

Affordable and Productive

Reviewed 2017-01-26

During the time that our church used Aplos, we were pleased with the software. Its ease of use was important for those that did not have accounting backgrounds. The only reason we are not still using this software is because we merged with another church and they have another accounting software already purchased. I am looking at bringing this church to Aplos with time.

Melissa WIlcox

Aplos is a great software and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-04-12

It's easy to use and they have great customer service. They are quick to respond to us and take our suggestions seriously.

Bonnie Redfern

Aplos Review

Reviewed 2012-05-15

Aplos meets the basic needs of small nonprofits. I hope it will develop the software to allow users to customize receipts and print individual batches of receipts with the YTD record for those givers.