Attendance Now

Attendance tracking app for churches

Attendance Now Reviews

Pros

The experience has been great and the tech team has been wonderful to work with to meet all the needs of our church.

Nikki R.

This product has been a great solution for us at a very reasonable cost. The support team is absolutely the best and we are very happy with the response time and flexibility.

Mark C.

The program is very affordable and easy to use. It is the best value for smaller churches of under 250 members.

Diane M.

Jason B.

Pal Myra T.

4.8

Has all the features we need and more!

I like app. The color scheme is perfect for me. I'm able to read everything nicely. It will take a few church services to get used to taking attendance. My overall experience with the app is great! We love it.

Pros

It gives me the attendance right away and also the average attendance for the year. Before I had to keep these in an Excel spreadsheet. My wife and I both take attendance and it handles multi-users nicely. I like the emails at the end of the day that give the absentees. I can be on vacation and still know what was in church!

Cons

I have an iphone 7 with large fonts so I can read the display. Sometimes my thumb will hit something while scrolling that I don't want to. Therefore I need to be careful and pay attention to what I'm doing while taking attendance. Other than that I love the app. My wife doesn't have the large fonts and has no problems.

Attendance Now App Review

I took attendance many years for our church using paper forms. Having an app that keeps tracks of people and creates reports is very convenient. Plus the data is all stored online and reports can be accessed anytime. It's a great timesaver.

Pros

This app is easy and quick to use. You can create a list of members, a list of attendees who come occasionally and a list of guests who are maybe one time or out of town visitors. You can change the status of any person as needed. That's a nice tracking feature.

Cons

Sometimes, if I haven't used a particular feature often, I forget how to use it. Maybe I didn't spell a name right when I recorded it the first time and want to update the spelling. It takes a while to learn the process, but it is relatively straightforward and easy to use once you get it. Techies have the advantage.

Does exactly what I need

Overall I would recommend Attendance Now to anyone because I see it's potential. The affordability and helpful staff make up for any flaws in my opinion.

Pros

I've searched high and low for attendance software geared towards churches/Sunday School that is both affordable and has the features I need. Specifically monthly and yearly averages. The support team is very helpful, quick to respond and even updated the software to give me a couple options I was lacking.

Cons

The interface isn't that pretty, has a dated feel. Functions aren't very intuitive and the support documentation is lacking.

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad you are enjoying our app. We love to hear when things are going well. We are currently in the process of rewriting some of our legacy modules to have a new look and feel. We value your opinion and have reached out to get specific details. Thank you again we really appreciate it!

Most Practical Way to Take Attendance

Attendance now has been a great help in keeping accurate attendance record for each church I’ve been in. I haven’t heard one person through multiple churches have anything negative to say. It’s practical, consistent and easy to use!

Pros

Its ease of use is great. Training in new staff member on how to use is very simple; it makes it easy to be able to have multiple people able to run the software, rather than depending on one or 2 people to do it week in and week out.

Cons

There isn’t really anything I don’t like. However, it might be nice if they expanded their program to include other administrative abilities. Then you would have the ability to have all of your administrative programs on one platform.

Attendance Now Review

Attendance Now has helped us with out attendance reporting which did not exist at all before this software. We have so much information now and it couldn’t be easier to use. Customer support us excellent and they continue to add features that are extremely useful. You won’t be disappointed!

Pros

The app is simple and fast to use, especially when I can easily take attendance in less than 1 minute.

Cons

The contact guest feature could provide some additional functionality .

Thank You for your feedback. We love to hear those success stories. We are currently improving our guest followup and will take your feedback into consideration. We wouldn't be where we are today without our customers feedback so a huge thank you again!

Church Attendance App at its finest....

Overall, our church has really enjoyed using the app and it has helped streamline some of our operations.

Pros

The flexibility of the software is amazing. It can be used for churches of most any size. It works great for the different ministries or groups that your church may have including your bus ministry. Also, it has pretty incredible reports.

Cons

There is not a lot to hate about the app. Some of the features may seem basic but I think that is the goal or purpose.

Attendance Now

Pros

Easy to use. Customized to our need. Easy to teach new users

Cons

There is still room to grow. There can be move features added

Attendance now provides great support and attendance tacking.

Pros

I like that I can print of attendance reports making it easy to track.

Cons

It took a little while for the whole board to get used to the new program.

Thank for your your feedback. We are glad you are enjoying our app!

Just Started Using Attendance Now

I have just started using the program. So far I like the check-in feather and the data statistics.

Pros

Cons

In the peoples area, it would be better for the last names to be first and the names in alphabetical order.

Thank You for your feedback, we really appreciate it! It's good to hear you are enjoying the app. The Last Name First Name display order is a great idea. We will add it to our road map as a configurable option per Organization. Thank You!

Great product, Great support.

Pros

Cons

So far everything we have asked for has been met by updates.

Great App

It has streamlined our attendance process. As a home missions Chruch there is no lack of things to do on a Sunday morning. Now attendance tracking is not as time comsuming and reports are ready on demand.

Pros

It is intuitive and easy to navigate. The check in process is quick and we are able to view several reports on a regular basis.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software.