Aware3 Logo

Aware3 Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.53/10

See full reviews by rating

None impressed me like Aware3 did. It became evident they were really passionate about creating a great product and experience for their clients.
Honestly, it's the customer service. They have an amazing support team who are not only prompt, they're very courteous, professional, and knowledgeable.
The ease of use on the back end paired with the many features on the base package (not to mention the great add ons) is amazing.
The geo-targeted notifications are very hit-or-miss as well, although I understand that this may be more of a carrier problem than an Aware3 problem.
At the time we were working with Aware3, they were unable to create a unique app for our church. We would have been forced to be lumped into a "container app.
Seriously lacking in features and setup was horrible to figure out.

Brian P.

Lead Evangelist

Great support for App

Transcript

Brian P.: Hi, my name is Brian. I am a lead evangelist and I give Aware 3 a rating of five out of five....

Jacob S.

Operations Director

A Good Options For Small Organizations

Transcript

Jacob: My name is Jacob, I'm an Operations Director at a church, and I would give Aware3 four out of...

BE

Brian E.

Aware 3 does an awesome job keeping people connected to the life of our church!

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service, friendly back-end software. Aware 3 keeps adding additional features such as the sermon notes which are a great way to keep people connected to the church and growing in their faith.

Cons

We would always love more features - but there really aren't many negatives. Could the podcast interface be improved slightly with more functionality? Better iPad interface so the screen will rotate? Maybe more integration with CCB?

I've Worked with the Worst and the Best...Aware3 is the Best

Outstanding! Everyone is very nice, helpful, and open to suggestions. They also helped me to create a work-around solution to the way that I was using one of the functions to best suit the design of our app and the needs of our congregation.

Pros

Its very simple to use. The team offer options to work around anything that isn't built into the system at the moment to get to our end goals.

Cons

I would love to have a character counter for push messages, which I have suggested. I post a daily scripture and have to take it to an online character counter first before I can determine if it will work. Also, 130 characters isn't enough for an important announcement. The iPad orientation doesn't automatically see when I'm in landscape mode (even at the outset being at landscape), requiring that I turn my iPad back and forth several times before responding.

Hi there! Glad to hear that we're able to meet the needs of your congregation in the best way that works for you. We are always open to more suggestions at support@aware3.com - thanks for the feedback! :)

CS

Carol S.

Essential resource that's user-friendly

We have been pleased with Aware3 overall. It has allowed our minimally-staffed organization to provide better options for those we serve to fill out forms and make payments electronically.

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is that it is easy to create and update forms.

Cons

I wish the form had more functionality for images within their forms without being an html wizard.

Carol, We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that our form and payment features are turning out to be a great resource for Crosswinds Church. If there is ever a time you need assistance building or creating a form, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our Customer Success team can be reached anytime at support@aware3.com.

Jasmia S.

Review for Aware3

Customer service is great. Experienced some minor glitches. Pretty easy to use over all.

Pros

The ease people have to give online and the integration with Church Community Builder.

Cons

The people profile section is unclean and disorganized. People just keep creating profiles that need merged. I experienced glitches with trying to merge profiles. Wish I could search transactions by fund. Wish the Campaign could have more than 1 fund linked to it. I especially would like Aware3 to be able to automatically count gifts given to a FUND that is linked to the Campaign to he total given amount (even if the giver did not choose "Campaign.")

Hi Jasmia - thank you for the feedback! These are great suggestions and we'll pass them on to our team. Please reach out to us at support@aware3.com so we can troubleshoot the issues you're experiencing with merging profiles. We're here to help!

DS

Duane S.

ECC Review

We are saving money by leveraging capabilities of the app along with using Planning Center for Scheduling and our member database.

Pros

Cost is very reasonable and customer support has been super.

Cons

We need more reporting capability out of the giving part of the app. I would like to create a report and have it saved to run again. I don't like having to do the same steps every week to get the data we need. Even better would be to have the ability to schedule a report to run automatically.

Thanks, Duane! So glad to hear you're able to save money by leveraging the app. We appreciate your feedback.

JH

Jackie H.

Aware3 is Awesome

I appreciate their integrity in communicating important items with me.

Pros

Honestly, it's the customer service. They have an amazing support team who are not only prompt, they're very courteous, professional, and knowledgeable!

Cons

I can honestly say I can't think of anything.

Thank you, Jackie! We are happy to hear you enjoy working with our Customer Success Team. We look forward to continuing to work with Bakersfield First Assembly for years to come!

JB

Johnnie B.

Aware3 Review

We like the feature of being able to offer an online option for online giving.

Pros

I like the ease of use and also reporting features of Aware3.

Cons

For quick customer service questions I would like a phone number to call rather than email.

Hi Johnnie! Thanks for the review. Glad you are loving your online giving! Though we work primarily through ticketing to ensure the entire team can see your request and work to get you squared away quickly, we're always happy to jump on the phone if you want to chat :)

AL

Aaron L.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Aware 3 is an incredible deal!

We use Aware 3 to host our church app, through which we communicate regularly with our congregation, as well as live stream our worship services, and host produced media. An incredible service!

Pros

Ease-of-use, functionality, regular updating.

Cons

There are really no cons! The service has functioned better than expected, and for an incredible deal.

Thanks for the review, Aaron! We're delighted to hear that you're finding the software so easy to navigate and implement within Dayspring United Methodist Church.

MS

Mollie Sue P.

Good App for Our Church

Pros

We have overall enjoyed our experience with Aware3. Our attenders at church love being able to bring up message notes during the service, sign up for things happening, give, and a lot more all at their fingertips.

Cons

We wish updates would happen more frequently. We like that Aware3 is always striving for more and better things with the app! But we wish it could do a little bit more/be more integrated with CCB. Also wish we could choose specific dates to give, not just bi-weekly. ;)

Mollie, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that our app has been such a great resource for Ignite Church and its attendees during church service. Our team is constantly improving our functionality and adding enhancements. We will be sure to take your feedback and add it to our idea board!

John S.

Aware3 Helped Our Church Launch

3 years ago we planted a church in downtown San Diego, Aware3 was helpful with staying in touch with our members and regular attendees. Since we are using Aware3's "Give" platform, it has been seamless to download all transactions into our accounting software. The overall pricing for the software fit our budget; at the time, we were a new church, and Aware3 provided us a way to have an App. The app also allowed our congregation to stay informed of Community Groups and our weekly sermons.

Pros

We like the following: Give, Groups and pushing out our weekly sermons.

Cons

The hardest part was just getting started - our problem, not Aware3. As a small church, we relied on our volunteers to set up the app, It was a little rough with them navigating through the initial setup.

We love hearing about the ways your app helped grow your church, John! Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

RC

Renee C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Simple from the Start

It's easy and the people are lovely.

Pros

Not being a "techie" I appreciate that Aware3 has made a great app that doesn't really require anything of me. I update the website, and Aware3 pulls information from there. It's easy! People are giving more since we've been using it. They can set up payment plans and forget about it, knowing they have their tithes and offerings automatically withdrawn every month. They have always been prompt to respond when I've had a question, but those have been few and far between because they make it simple from the start.

Cons

There are a lot of options that we simply don't need for our congregation's size, however, as we grow I can see how all of them will be beneficial.

This makes us so happy, Renee! Your comments have hit on what we aim for as a company - to provide an accessible, easily customizable app, and to make it simple for your community to give and engage with one another. Thanks for the kind words! :)

JD

Jason D.

Aware3 Review

Our overall experience with Aware3 has been great and has increased signup rates as well as online giving.

Pros

The app was easy to setup and is simple to make adjustments to. The backside interface is very intuitive. Integrated online giving through the app has been a game changer that many in our church make use of.

Cons

It would be helpful if the interface for inputting notes into the app had more built in functionality. Simple text formatting options would save time.

Jason, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with aware3! We are thrilled to hear that our software has been such a great resource for Troy Church and its members, especially when it comes to Giving! We appreciate your feedback regarding the Sermon Notes functionality. We will be sure to mark this on our Ideas board. Thanks again!

MS

McKenzie S.

Great and EASY app

Having an app that integrates with our data management software (CCB) and website has been a game changer for us.

Pros

It was so easy to set-up and it integrates with our payment systems and other software programs seamlessly.

Cons

Occasionally certain functions go down, however the customer service has been exceptional about helping us through those times.

Hi McKenzie, Wow! This is music to our ears. Thanks so much for the nice review.

Computer Software,

The experience has been great!

Pros

The easy to use and assemble interface makes it easy to go from zero to ready in no time. The app is also constantly updated and the new features are always welcome.

Cons

As with most church-related app vendors, I find it a bit overpriced. As a software engineer it's difficult to justify hosting prices that most vendors charge. Aware3 is a bit more affordable than others and we use it for the overall cost/benefits.

We've been very happy with this easy to use (yet fully functional) app.

Love the app. Aware 3 allowed us to step into the world of apps for a low price yet maintain a very professional looking app.

Pros

Easy to update and use, looks very professional, we have been very pleased with how quickly and professionally the team got us up and running, the communications features have been great too. Overall...very pleased...lots to like. :)

Cons

Some of the communications features were free to begin with (included) which have now become something that you have to pay for. The texting communications features, give by text, etc.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Aware is Quick and easy to use

Aware has been super easy to use and it is quick. I have had little to no issues while using it.

Pros

I like that it is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

I wish that it integrate with more software like our Rock RMS system so that I did not have to complete double entries.

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback! Great to hear you are enjoying how easy your app is to use! Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.

DJ

Dave J.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Great app and a great company

Pros

We love this software. It's our fist experience at having an app for our church, and it has definitely had an impact. We've seen an increase in giving and all around engagement, and it's a great tool to be able to communicate with the church.

Cons

It was difficult to pull the trigger on the monthly cost of the app, but we have seen the benefit just in increased online giving alone

Great and easy to use

They have EXCELLENT customer service and are extremely responsive.

Pros

I love how easy it is to get things rolling, and honestly for the price, it's a great deal!

Cons

I don't like that you're limited in design choices, but I think that's to be expected with such an easy to use product.

Hi there! We happy to hear you've had a great experience getting set up! Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback :)

Jenny S.

Great Product and Great People

The team at Aware3 are the best. They are proficient with the product and its capability. They are open to suggestions even if they cannot always implement them because they aren't necessarily high on the priority list. I love working with the team. They truly care.

Pros

Ease of use and the flexibility it offers to "make it our own".

Cons

As a user, the home screen is a little clunky on my iPad. If I am using my iPad in landscape, the app opens up as portrait and will not right itself. Even after moving my iPad around several times, it takes a while for it to catch on that I'm trying to use landscape mode.

Wow, that is great to hear Jenny! We're delighted to hear that you're finding the software and our team so easy to work with. We're sorry to hear that you have ran into some mobility issues with your iPad. We can ensure you that our app is mobile friendly and has the ability to transition per device. If this is a recurring issue, we encourage you to reach out to us at support@aware3.com for additional investigating.

MB

Mike B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Good product, does what we need.

good. Support team is helpful!

Pros

Ease of use, ability for people to fill out notes and email themselves. Notification fences for users.

Cons

Lack of analytics. I would like to have more in depth numbers as to what portions of the app is being used, click links per a set calendar date to see campaign effectiveness.

Hi Mike! Thanks so much for your feedback and suggestions.

MW

Mike W.

Great experience and quality product.

Giving has gone up. We have more people using repeating gifts. Interaction with visitors has improved, and it is extremely helpful in getting the word out about important events.

Pros

We appreciate Aware3's ability to improve with advancements in technology. There are so many features that have improved the way our church interacts with people. The giving is especially good, and we use the push notifications all the time.

Cons

The geo-targeting feature does not always work, but everything else works great. We wouldn't have chosen it if it didn't.

JB

Jason B.

They've been great for our online giving for the church here in Virginia Beach.

Pros

Ease of use for people giving, as well as the capability of covering the processing fees. It's been great to see that our people can give to things that matter and it has drivenour giving to be at 87% giving through online and the rest from directly in service (cash/checks).

Cons

The mobile app that comes included is solid, but limited in some of the things we'd like to do. But it's not the end of the world. We will still use the giving side and probably move to a web application. It's not bad, but there are some different things we'd like to do with it. One hurdle is getting the new person to download an app. It's easier for them to go to a link at any time. We've found only 60% of people have gone to download an app, while 78% will go to a link and save it to their home screen. Again, nothing against the mobile app, but we want to maximize engagement.

Chris P.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

It is the Best App for churches for the money out there.

Pros

It's easy to add your own personalized stuff such as weekly or monthly events. I like that we can have people sign up on the app because we want people to use it for everything LifeQuest that we do. Another words no more written sign ups please....................................................

Cons

Really no cons that I can think of right now. I you forced me to I would say continue to add more ways to personalize the app to the particular church and business that you are working with.

mn

michael n.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Aware3 Review - I love this software!

Pros

This is so incredibly easy to use and it is very user friendly! We had a transition in our organization and I learned how to do this in no time!

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches with adding different pictures to the app.

We really appreciate your feedback, Michael! If you ever have trouble adding pictures our team is always happy to help at support@aware3.com.

TW

Tyler W.

We use Aware3 for our church app and it works well for everything we require.

Pros

In the time since we started using Aware3 for our app the amount of customization has increased quite a bit. We love the app and our church members use it frequently for many different things. I really like the mosaic style and how easy it is to change the layout of the app.

Cons

The UI isn't as smooth as I would like sometimes and I wish that I could customize the transitions between pages a little bit. Moving backgrounds or animated tiles would be a really cool design addition as well.