All categories

Aware3

A Member Engagement Platform for churches: Mobile App + Text

visit website

Aware3 Reviews

Steadily becoming a first class app!

Pros

I have been able to get almost everything I need out of the app and from the user's side it is very friendly.

Cons

There are several features I would like to see improved or added and there are many times when the app freezes.

Aware 3 Review

Pros

Its very user friendly to make changes quickly.

Cons

I wish we could organize the home screen more.

Hi Rick, Thank you for you feedback! There are several customization options, so let us know if we can help out with organizing your home screen more!

Anyone can launch an app with Aware3!

The ability to have an app for our church which was so easy to set up and manage is such a blessing.

Pros

It is super easy. I am not a web or app designer. Their interface is easy to understand for even a novice like me. And can I just say CUSTOMER SUPPORT!! They were so quick to return my inquiry each time I have contacted them. Turns out I really didn't even need them because as soon as I asked the question, I saw the answer.

Cons

The one draw back about this software is...hold on...I'm thinking...still thinking. I give up. I got nothin'!

ha - thanks for the kinds words, we appreciate it!

Aware3 Church App Review

Pros

that people can stay connected throughout the week!

Cons

Sometimes can be "glitchy" and runs slow

Hi Derrick, Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear your congregation is able to stay connected throughout the week. We just recently made an investment in our infrastructure, which should improve the stability of your app! Please feel free to reach out to our support team (support@aware3.com) if we can troubleshoot further. Thanks again!

We've been very pleased with our experience!

Pros

I like how easy it is to use the Aware3 control panel. It is largely intuitive and straightforward.

Cons

The graphical layout is not quite as customizable as I would prefer. We were a bit restricted in our design choices.

Has done everything it was supposed to do, though our implementation/rollout was delayed

Pros

Easy to use and modify. Users seem to like it and started using it on their own with little training.

Cons

Doesn't integrate directly with our ChMS. We started being charged before it was ready to implement and deploy.

We've had Aware3 for a little less than a year, and it's doing everything we want right now!

Pros

It's super simple and user friendly. Even on the developing end where I make changes to our features, it's easy. When I need help or get a little confused the customer support is always available and eager to help with whatever I need.

Cons

It can be a little daunting at first trying to figure out the guts of the app, but once you get the hang of it it's a breeze.

Not all that great

Not worth it for us

Pros

It’s fairly easy to use with text donating

Cons

People just do not seem inclined to use the service

Hi Joe, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry you haven't been satisfied with your giving services. We would like to discuss your feedback in more detail and a team member will be reaching out soon. Thank you!

Aware3 has given our church the tools needed for them to take next steps from their mobile device.

Pros

It's integration with Church Community Builder has given us the ability to direct people to small groups and give online through the app and backed by CCB.

Cons

The ability to change the layout and look is not as flexible as we would like for it to be. We would like to make more changes, more often.

Hi Seth! Glad to hear the CCB integration is working well for your church. Check out our Design Page for examples of how some of our partners have designed their app. Feel free to take a peek at our Feature Images Library in our helpdesk if you want to use some of our images to swap out your feature icons! Just a few ideas to help keep your app fresh :) Always happy to brainstorm with you - shoot us a note at support@aware3.com.

Staff is very friendly and helpful, value on cost of service is very good.

Pros

The quality is very professional and offers the perfect resources for our church and ministry. It has been a great tool to connect too our members

Cons

The platform to edit the different sections where a bit confusing at times but customer service was very helpful. Having a background in design is helpful to navigate and make changes to the look and feel of the app.

Great tool in an arsenal of church communication software.

Texting Campaigns involving our church.

Pros

Aware3's texting feature makes communicating last minute information super easy! Their text back campaigns also provide an easy way for church members to receive the information they need in a digital age.

Cons

My only complaint is I wise the texting number itself was more of a shortcode than an actual phone number. Much easier to text "Fun" to 12345 than 123.456.7890

Aware3 is always helpful. My experience has always been exceptional.

Pros

Our members love the app. It keeps us connected. The text to give and APP notitication features are our favorites.

Cons

We have not used it to its maximum capability; however, we are satisfied so far.

Versatile, User friendly

We are trying to create more donor engagement especially from millennials. Aware3 would help us reach a younger audience.

Pros

I love that Aware3 prioritizes donor engagement by making a really easy to use app. It's easy to make a profile, easy to connect with the organization, and easy to donate.

Cons

I don't like that as of today Aware3 CRMand The Raiser's Edge CRM don't communicate well. My organization primarily uses Raiser's Edge for our records and we'll have some hassles trying to get the same information into both software databases.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Heritage Church Review

Pros

We like that people can be informed about what is happening in our ministry. We also like the feature for tithe and offering. Easy for the user to use. For a programmer, once it is set up it makes it easy to maintain. Also the fact that it adapts quickly with CCB, make it easy on communicating with members.

Cons

For a new programmer, in setting up the app, it takes a lot of time to understand how to create and adjust information. Also working with the Apple update has not been the most easy situation to handle. It has been time consuming to get it worked out.

Veronica, We're happy to hear that the app is easy for your users to navigate! Unfortunately, we are at Apple's mercy with their new guidelines. We appreciate your patience and work getting your Apple Developer Account set up, and we'll handle things from here on out! Thanks again for your review.

Aware3 is set apart from the competition.

Pros

Ease of set up and functionality. The home page looks great! We are still working to get more people to download the app and are working more strategically on that.

Cons

The one area we've had difficulty with is the giving app. People seem to have trouble setting it up and having their data saved and easily accessed the next time they want to give.

A Challenge with "Container Apps"

Pros

Aware3 integrated well with both the financial (SecureGive) and online database (Church Community Builder) that our church uses. It was very easy to set up and connect with prexisting services. The design templates were easy to utilize.

Cons

At the time we were working with Aware3, they were unable to create a unique app for our church. We would have been forced to be lumped into a "container app." That is the reason we eventually chose to go another direction for our church app. However, the overall process with Aware3 was positive. There were some issues getting a full refund, which was unfortunate.

Michael - thank you for your feedback. If you're ever interested in exploring a partnership with us again, let us know!

Aware 3 update.

Good customer service

Pros

It's in our pocket and quick access instead of going to a web browser.

Cons

The layout didn't look that clean and is a little out of date.

Hi Thomas, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We would love to touch base with you about refreshing your app. Be on the lookout for a team member to reach out to you. Thanks again!

The format for editing and reformating is a little technical, but it works well.

Pros

The freedom it gives us to let our congregation use for notetaking and giving is the most essential part of our use.

Cons

It's not particularly easy to manage behind the scenes. Reformatting seems daunting, and its extra features are cumbersome to efficiently maximize.

Thanks for the review, Michael! Our team loves hearing about how Notes and Giving have enhanced communication for your congregation. Improvements to the Notes feature is something that's on our roadmap. Keep an eye on our emails for updates!

The Well

Pros

I love that it is a central location for all online access points for our church.

Cons

I find it difficult sometimes to add the features I want in the way I want to add them.

Hi Michael- thanks for the review! We did recently add the ability for our customers to add their own features in their management portal. If you have questions, please reach out to our team at support@aware3.com!

My experience has been great. The overall product is amazing and the customer service is top notch.

Pros

It connects with our current database software. And it simply helps us do everything we're already doing better.

Cons

It would be nice if there were easier access to tutorial videos and training. The customer service team always answers my questions but sometimes I'd like to teach myself. That info should be somewhere in the backdoor of the system.

Good App Program

I enjoyed the journey to try and make it work, but resolving some issues in leaving like reoccuring gifts were not made easy.

Pros

I liked the geolocation features and the ease of giving.

Cons

Moving over proved to be too difficult given we have so many users on our current app.

Hi Joshua, We were sorry to see you go. If there's anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Simple & Flexible

Great overall just moved away from the app idea.

Pros

Simple and easy to get started with the Aware team and software platform.

Cons

Lacked a few items, primarily integrations with ChMS.

Thanks for your feedback, Nate!

It has opened up a whole new world in simplifying connectivity with our members

Pros

Great support team and phone conferencing initially so we were able to make an educated decision about the app that would be best for us. Simple to use.

Simple to set up and keep updated; good UX & UI

Pros

Clean and simple interface; user-friendly; admin access is clean to use; each area of the app is accessible enough.

Cons

update schedule could be more frequent; notifications are a bit wonky, not good UI for this. Text messaging and app push messaging is ok; found the geo-targeting doesn't work well or isn't reliable.

Aware 3 Review- Kiel

Our congregation loves it so far and we have not found any real limits with it yet.

Pros

The support team is amazing. I also really like the live time editing.

Cons

That we cannot delete features on our own.

Hi Jay, Thank you for such kind words! Real time editing is amazing and so helpful when customizing your app! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.