All categories

visit website

CharityTracker Reviews

1,010 reviews

The most helpful

Pros

It's great when you need to research information on clients that you may have in your office.

Cons

The least that I didn't like was that you may have the same people on the Charity Tracker multiple times. When putting information on the tracker up date the information and not just add them with a new address. If the name, date of birth and other information match just change the address.

Useful

We use Charity Tracker for all our events and it helps us keep track of all assistance we give.

Pros

They system breaks down each section for us to use. The forms are easy to fill out

Cons

I am only able to see clients in my network, I would like to be able to see them in all networks

Goldilocks Product

With Charity Tracker I can track my work with more detail than with a spreadsheet or calendars or google forms, because I can keep those identifying details confidential on my work computer. I’ll also be able to report for my grant faster, more accurately and communicate my role within my organization to my colleagues and superiors more effectively.

Pros

I work in an unconventional setting, but I nonetheless need a way to confidentially keep track of my work. Charity Tracker allows me to customize the categories of my work, lets me use it in my small outfit of one (just me!) and the customer service response was unbelievably good.

Cons

Like any online software, there’s a slight lag in losing new screens, but that comes with any social service online software.

This has been a great tool for us - I love it!

ease of record keeping

Pros

I love that I can connect individuals to other individuals under the relationships section even if they live in a different household.

Cons

other agencies can change information like DOB and SSN - also wish that more agencies in our community used this

Has truly helped weed out and track the abuses in our community

Being able to keep a record of ALL actions and care received or denied to people and able then to share that info with other care providers in a confidential way.

Pros

It is very easy to enter info, change info and run reports on the data. I also like the "duplicate" report so that as different people add info, it can be reconciled with new or existing data so as not to have multiple records on one person.

Cons

Searching for a person in the database can be somewhat time consuming as many names are so similar. I'm not sure how to fix this as often, full names are not available or full addresses with some of the agencies with whom we share the database.

Use this program several times a day. Most helpful when serving the public.

Pros

Ease in use, I like the fact that the program saves recent search's. The program has sufficient space for the description of either approved or denied services.

Cons

No issues with the software, users should complete a more through search before entering a new client.

I enjoy using charity tracker! it is the best software for a non profit to use .

Pros

How easy it is to use and overall the quality of the reports are awesome ! I hope to continue to use this product in the coming years. It makes our non profit so much more efficient and reduces the recordkeeping and manual reports we had to do by hand.

Cons

My experience has been great. I love it, it's very informative and easy to use and navigate.

Pros

It allows you to view their history of assistance and you can sort of get a feel of who you are dealing with.

Cons

Private notes within the same organization, I feel that if someone from my agency posts a private note others from the same agency should be able to view it.

Very rarely do I have a problem.

Pros

It is very easy; almost anyone can use it. Training a new employee has been very quick. The new employee was able to work by himself within three days.

Cons

Ability to have duplicate entries; it drives me crazy. But, your staff is quick to delete duplicate entries.

We have used this program for several years and it is a great way to track clients and resources

Pros

Ease of use. Not a problem to teach my staff to use. We rarely have a problem with the site that can't be fixed in a couple of minutes

Cons

That more agencies in our area do not use this program. Need a little more publicity on the use to insure more agencies use it

My only issue with Charity Tracker is how often the website goes down. Seems to be fairly frequent.

Being able to track our clients is essential to our mission. Though we would love to be able to trust all clients on their word, that is simply not a realistic option. This give us an accurate number that lets us know how many lives we are touching throughout the year.

Pros

I love the fact that you get red flags/warnings when there has been an issue with a client. This is an incredibly useful and informative tool, that allows us to be cautious of a potential situation.

Cons

The release form that is expected to be printed up and signed with each client. Not a fan! This takes up a great deal of time, and unnecessary ink and paper usage.

I enjoy using Charity Tracker and find it pretty user friendly!

Pros

It's easy to share information across multiple agencies and users and help clients access resources that they might now know existed!

Cons

The software isn't able to do in depth scanning of clients to make sure duplications don't occur based on spelling, etc.

Fits our needs

Pros

It is cloud based. Our previous program was one done locally and when it crashed we lost all of our data. It is easy to use.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. We have been able to customize the data to fit our needs.

Great software

Charity Tracker has reduced our paperwork by a ton. We are also able to better help our clients by knowing what they have been receiving in other areas/pantries.

Pros

It helps our organization so much. I love that we can share info with other local pantries.

Cons

It is a little hard to change info sometimes. I find it annoying that I have to call an admin an hour and a half away to correct a mistake that I made.

very helpful in keeping track of our clients

Pros

Ability to track clients information and share with other agencies. We can better serve our clients when we know what other services they have received.

Cons

Not able to run all the reports I need. Running of reports is rather complicated and not user friendly.

CharityTracker Review

I have not had any major problems utilizing CharityTracker once we became familiar with the program.

Pros

The ease in entering data on our clients. The efficient manner in which relationships are easily found which makes our data much more reliable.

Cons

I have not had any major concerns. the utilization of this program has allowed us to enter data quickly and accurately with a great check and balance for du;olicating files.

The program is very helpful and easy to use.

Pros

With this program I can find clients and what type of assistance they have received. Also how much and how many times they have been assisted.

Cons

I would like for this program to make it mandatory for user to fill all the questions pertaining to a client.

Communities Need Charity Tracker

Makes for stronger community partnerships and more viable collaborations.

Pros

Allows higher level of collaboration and data sharing among community organizations that help the most vulnerable. Allows us to see a bigger picture of our client situations (relationships, demographics, and history) Excellent program for tracking detailed information about services rendered to community members--a true blessing to small organizations.

Cons

Initial reticence on part of smaller churches and organizations to take the time to learn and use the software. Age of their volunteers/staff is usually a big factor.

Use this every day, easy to search for information.

I can see how often and how much assistance a person requesting assistance has had in the past.

Pros

Easy to use, information is easy to find, Simple to edit or add information. It is easy to find what I need quickly. I often stay logged in because I tend to use it so often.

Tracker Success

The benefits are where a client has been and what they have received.

Pros

It is easy to track clients when they go from one place to the other. It is very easy to access

Cons

There is nothing that I like least about this software

we are happy to have Charity Tracker to put all our clients info. in makes our jobs easier.

Pros

Helps us know who is eligible for assistance, I wish all the food pantries in our service area had it.

Cons

We found we can not delete a client once they're entered in, and sometimes they are in multiple times. Once in a while CT acts up a little, not often.

Excellent customer service and tech support.

Saving Time and accuracy of records are the biggest benefits. Also, the ease of reports is a major plus!

Pros

Ease of use, tech support and ability to "dump your data base"! I feel that we can expand our use of it as we need to in the future.

Cons

Sometimes merging can be tricky, you have to have someone devoted to this to keep it up to date. Would like to see this worked on by their Tech Team. But really that is such a small issue to us.

Tracking made easy

I have not had any problems at all. I love to use charity Tracker. It is a joy to use and very useful.

Pros

It is very user friendly. Has all the options needed to choose and enter data.

Cons

There is not really anything i did not like.

Nice to have electronic tracking that is changeable & reviewable. Have not used Customer Support.

The electronic record-keeping is 1000 times better than using spreadsheets or keeping paper records.

Pros

That it allows viewing of all cases at any time as well as notes on actions taken. Ability to track time, dollars and frequency of aid provided. Being able to lookup cases by date range. Ability to generate reports.

Cons

I've had no formal training but it seems very clunky when trying to navigate between cases recorded on the same day. When finished updating a case I always have to go back to main conference page and select referrals again and enter the date again. I'd like it to remember which date I'm working in and return me to that list of clients. Also would like a better way to view actions on a case. If you add dollars, hours, miles, etc. and multiple status changes it strings them all out and makes it difficult to identify where each discreet request for assistance begins and ends. Report writer could be more intuitive.

SCRC Charity Tracker Review

Paperwork time is definitely cut in half, at least! There is a increase in client services due to the reduction of duplicated services within our network.

Pros

The software is so user friendly that I have cut my paperwork time in half, at least! The networking with other agencies has definitely enabled us to ensure we do not duplicate services and helped increase capacity. The reporting feature is customizable and extremely professional looking. I do not have to create my own for board meetings, etc.

Cons

The geographical limitation for the software is a con. In a rural area, it is important for us to have information regarding services clients have received in bigger areas that are close by. These areas are not in our network.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.