All categories

Affordable, Cloud-Based, Case Management Software

visit website

CharityTracker Reviews

1,010 reviews

Charity Tracker is a necessary documentation piece of software for our non-profit.

Pros

I appreciate the most recent column on the left side that lets me easily access pages that I use several times a week. It is also pretty easily navigated using keyboard shortcuts in addition to the mouse pad.

Cons

The user interface is not very intuitive. There are a lot of words and images per page making it more difficult to learn and use on a day to day basis. The search engine is also quite poor. I have typed names of clients that I have entered into the system for the engine to tell me the page does not exist. It also has no capability to find names that are close to the name typed. (i.e spelling). I also wish that it had the capacity to send emails or alerts when coworkers have updated certain files. We have so many people that we serve, it's impossible to manually check everyone.

Charity Tracker is a very useful tool for agencies who disburse funds for emergency assistance.

Pros

Charity tracker is so quick and easy to use! It really takes no time to add a client and enter the necessary information.

Cons

I would like it better if you could input all the info on the same screen. Also, I think there needs to be a way to get more agencies to utilize this program.

Great for data entry and retaining information, passing along referrals and helping people set goals

Pros

All the features, photo, goal setting, ease of scanning assistance. The connectivity to other agencies and the ability to see what other agencies are doing for a client.

Cons

This software is mostly a positive experience, but there are rare times when the system is down and we cannot use it for whatever reason. Sometimes the system is slow because of heavy traffic or freezes completely. Those times are very rare and haven't happened in over a year to the best of my knowledge.

We use Charity Tracker to keep records for our Food Ministry.

We keep track of our clients with Charity Tracker. Plus, we can see if people are using other churches resources who are members of the network we are in.

Pros

We are linked to other food ministries in town and CharityTracker gives us insight into people who are regular users of assistance, those who are "new" to receiving assistance, and those who may be abusing the safety net in our community.

Cons

It's a little clunky to use certain features and there are a lot of parts of it we don't use -- which occasionally make it harder to weed through and use what we do need. That also makes it a little intimidating to those we train (who often aren't especially software savvy). Generating the reports we want yearly is a less than ideal because the data we enter and want to track is a little different than what the software is probably set up for as the average user.

this is an excellent to help our organization connect with others to serve our community

excellent connections to people who choose to work together AND an excellent tool to help us help more people with direct services.

Pros

it is an easy to use database that also holds vital information that allows us to find out if a person is using the organizations in our community or to see if there are further resources that are needed for the particular client or for another partner

Cons

there are items (I am not sure which) that seem to take on more importance than what we need. Although this is overcome with giving us more or other info that is helpful in tracking the services we offer. I am not a direct user but use the database on a weekly basis.

Have used it for years - very reliable!

An up to date look at our clients and how we have assisted them. It allows us to determine a quick response to our clients needs.

Pros

Easy to use, very little training necessary. This software is an invaluable too as we track assistance to our vlients.

Cons

Will be excited as we get more agencies in our network. Working on getting them established. The tool will then allow us to follow clients helped by multiple agencies. Your customer service was very helpful explaining how this can be accomplished.

My Review

Pros

It does exactly what it says.. My organization can track every patient with efficiency. We're able to apply what we did for each patient in a timely manner.

Cons

If it's not to broke don't fix it... I see nothing wrong with software. It's easy to navigate

Charity Tracker easy use

Pros

Easy to learn and move throughout software

Cons

Some connectivity issues and cost of adding administrators

Charity Tracker

It is a great resource for those working in non profits to keep up with numbers for grants.

Pros

It is easy to navigate and input data. It is a simple program that is easily accessible wherever you are and easily updated.

Cons

I really don't like that sometimes it doesn't catch some data in reports if the drop down menus aren't worded exactly right. This is easily fixed by ensuring whatever data you are trying to capture is in the drop down menu.

Charity Tracker helps our organizations collaborate more efficiently by updating in real time.

Better record keeping and ease of building reports.

Pros

The software is easy to learn and use. The tabs make each section very accessible and easy to navigate and edit.

Cons

Changing assistance from pending to approved does not transfer all essential information, so it must be re-entered.

overall pleased

Pros

Easy to learn and convenient not sure what else it is I need to say the process is to the point and I don't have an issue with anything

Cons

When it is a situation with duplicates, we flag it for review and it stays the same

CT Review

Pros

The ease of the software and the ability to communicate between different organizations

Cons

Not being able to document in detail individuals current medical and mental state as well as implementation of crisis intervention

Great resource!

Charity Tracker is a great addition to our food pantry!

Pros

I love that I can stay connected with pantries around the state. I makes the tracking process so easy!

Cons

It seems like you have to take a lot of steps to get anywhere. Maybe less steps to navigate through.

Charity Tracker

Charity Tracker has really increased conversation between service providers in our community and has helped keep agencies more informed about what is offered and needed in our community.

Pros

I like being able to send messages regarding services or client needs to everyone in our service network. This really helps spread the word quickly about client needs and keeps all the agencies from reproducing services in the community unnecessarily.

Cons

The name...Charity Tracker just sounds a little demeaning and minimizing all the good services offered through the program. It sounds like we are policing the services offered to participants.

Kudos for Charity Tracker!

Pros

Charity Tracker is very easy to use. The tabs and instructional pop-ups are clear, informative, and timely. Additionally, it's ability to be networked to other agencies is invaluable.

Cons

Occasionally I need to do something (print a copy of something) and the program doesn't offer me the option. Also, it doesn't allow me to delete specific items that are incorrect

Charity Tracker

We are able to post on the bulletin board if we are not able to help a client. This way another organization that does have the means would be able to assist the client. This helps with our community as a whole.

Pros

The ability for the non profit organizations to have a central location to keep track of assistance given and to see what the needs of the community are.

Cons

Confusing when adding dependents to a client

packed with useful tools

Great reporting and case file management.

Pros

great reports once you get through all of the filters, very intuitive, doesn't require much training.

Cons

I would like a quick view option hovering over a name. Need an easier way to id duplicates and let admin know about them.

Three year user

Pros

Ease of use and agency report functionality

Cons

Does not tie in budgeting/financials features

Helpful for Good Stewardship

Pros

The best part of this software is the ease of use. The search engine has various fields to input data to search for a particular client. This saves time and helps to ensure you find the right client so help can be provided as needed.

Cons

I cannot really think of anything I do not like about this software. Much of the issues I have found relate to others inputting information in a timely manner. Of course, this is not a reflection on the software.

Good overall experience

Pros

I like that we can see where and what help has been given. Very helpful!! I'm not sure of the value for the money as i am not the one who makes the final decision. I rarely have to contact customer support.

Cons

What I do not like is when entering information and adding expenses in the down box names automatically appear ie Rent. I like adding the landlords name to it, but there is no option for that. Also no other expenses can be added if need be.

Great tool for Non-profits

We are grateful for a resource like Charity Tracker, the more organizations that use it, the better a tool it becomes.

Pros

Easy database to use for entry and research.

Cons

The search function is not the best in that you have to search through lots of names even to find someone very specific. I think they are trying to increase the chance of you finding someone that maybe has used different name spellings, but it can be cumbersome some times.

Charity Tracker has been an excellent tool for quick access to our records.

Pros

It's user friendly in that it didn't require much training to become comfortable. It's very affordable.

Cons

The history that's displayed every time a revision is made to a record can be a little overwhelming, and sometimes not relevant, such correcting a typo.

Great opportunity for information of service needed as well as seeking assistance from agencies.

I had been benefited from learning a new technology that will serve as a new advertisements venue for seeking qualified employees for our agency!

Pros

Sharing of information without paying for advertisements or needing services provided by others! We always review the information of our partner agencies to find what material or equipment is available for our day care center. Also, we used this software for seeking employees for opening positions in childcare.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to remember the stages to follow, when you are using this system. I have to retrace my session of the training that had been provided.

I like the software and the ability to track an individual through their healing process.

I love being able to see trends in help and need. It is awesome to be able to collaborate with other organizations.

Pros

The ability to share information on hurting individuals from organization to organization allowing us to make the best decisions on helping them move forward.

Cons

Most of our upfront data collection comes on a printed blank ROI. It would be great if their was a simple form that mimics exactly the data to be entered in the order in which it is to be entered.

Very Helpful for Missions

Pros

Our church uses Charity Tracker to record and update cases/people needing assistance. We are able to see if they have been given assistance somewhere else. Once a person is entered into the system, their information is on file. Makes it easier to make assistance decisions. We can also share information across the network about events, extra supplies or persons with specific needs.

Cons

It would be nice if the search function was more accurate. If you ask for "Ann Smith" you get all the Smith's in the system. If you ask for John, it would be nice if you got Jon, Jonathon, Johnathon, etc.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.