All categories

visit website

CharityTracker Reviews

1,010 reviews

CharityTracker Review

We strictly use this software for record keeping purposes; allows us to have a look back in order to make good decision for the future

Pros

Ease in recording keeping and networking

Cons

haven't found anything yet; charity tracker allows our organization to keep great records that serve not only our entity but our neighboring entries that network with us to serve our community

Easy to use, great tracker.

Able to track what other agencies have done to assist applicants, so to make sure we are not only serving the same people over and over again.

Pros

Ease of use and a great fit for our church to track participants in our area. We use this product on a weekly basis, and have been able to see where organizations have assisted the same people that are asking for assistance, therefore preventing abuse.

Cons

Charity Tracker functionality is simple to use. It is not as complicated as other softwares.

Being able to track what grant funding is being used to assistant an individual or family.

Pros

You can review the services that the client has received from other agencies on the main dash board.

Cons

Would like to upload supportive documents which will discontinue agencies asking the c clients for the same information continually. Would like to have more options for running data related reports.

Charity Tracker Review

Pros

The value of sharing information among common charities is so important. The software is easy to access and very easy to use.

Cons

Previously, I taught software class (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) Honestly, as a database I can't think of anything negative. The software was designed for tracking and meets all expectations.

A great product! Easy to use and keep information at your fingertips.

One location with all the important information available easily.

Pros

It is easy to add a new person and include all the information you need in one place. Reports are easy to use as well. A comprehensive product that is user friendly and intuitive.

Cons

While this product is a great value for the money it still does cost money which can be a problem for small non -profit organizations.

Great collaborative tool, if universal.

Pros

The ability to message/ email other organizations from within the system when a referral is needed or an outcome can be shared.

Cons

(It is NOT the developers' fault): unless this is an agency's primary database, few organizations will double-enter their findings because of the time involved in doing so. So, it is very difficult to know if someone has provided assistance.

Amazing Program!

Pros

The ability to keep track of those who have received charities within the county it's extremely helpful for our organization. It's the only program I have that I can go back and see when and how much we have helped an individual, it's all there in one stop.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about Charity Tracker!

Help track clients

It is a very helpful tool to our organization as we can see everywhere they have been to for help.

Pros

It is an easy program to use and us very beneficial to our organization. It gives a lot of options for reports.

Cons

You can’t remove clients from list that haven’t been to any of agencies for over 2 years which makes the client list really long

I have used Charity Tracker since it's beginning. It is so helpful to everyone.

Helpful in getting the word out to other organizations when someone has a special need.

Pros

It is very user friendly. It is so helpful in getting the word out when someone has a special need. Also helpful when someone is abusing the system.

Cons

I really can't think of anything. It occasionally goes down, but that is to be expected. The staff is always on the ball getting it back up fast.

Where Have You Been All My Life

Outstanding. I can't rate them highly enough.

Pros

We are a small rural organization and data management and outcome tracking is new to our work. Charity Tracker+ is so easy to use! The interface is clean and elegant, you can customize the heck out of it, and, importantly, it provides the data we need at three mouse clicks. This is saving HOURS every month consolidating information contained in spreadsheets. We love it!

Cons

The only downside is that this is designed for multiple organizations and we are currently a network of one. So we have had to adapt in order to track what we need to track. Even with that said, it is still the best platform I have ever used.

I use CT being a Case Manager for MCHC. It is really easy to navigate.

I do not obtain any specific benefit. My COC has chosen this platform and I do not really have a say.

Pros

Simplest formatting. I like that fact that it is easy to find what is needed and is self explanatory.

Cons

Some Data did not migrate from our old system. Sometimes the system does not open. I do not know if this is due to updates being made or not.

User friendly. Convenient and helpful.

Pros

Ease of use. It doesn't take a lot of time or an abundance of skill to be able to do a thorough job of vetting individuals requesting help. It provides great records that are available to the charitable community. Everyone on the same page with the same information. Prevents duplication of services over a wide range of organizations.

Cons

Some people have misjudged the intent behind useage. There are people who feel that this service is a way to "out" or embarrass individuals who need help. While the price is reasonable it would be nice if more than one user was included in the baseline price. Too much emphasis and responsibility is put on only one indidual.

Great Software

I have never had an issue using the software! I think it is very functional and easy to navigate!

Pros

The ability to do an advanced search for clients when there could be several people with the same name.

Cons

That some people in it have not been updated in several years or have not received service in several years and are taking up space.

Really help us to keep up with those we help

Pros

Ease of use, can use off site if I need to and can see changes of profiles easily. Why can't I use less than one hundred characters.i addef this because it would not take submission unless I did.

Cons

Just wish more agencies would use it. And wish those who do would gather more information please. Would like to have an alert if another agency changed a file

CharityTracker

We check CharityTracker quite frequently when someone requests assistance with a bill or other financial assistance. Having the ability to access information from multiple agencies quickly is wonderful. Helps to prevent individuals from doubling up on assistance from agencies because their requests are tracked.

Pros

CharityTracker makes it very easy to track down resources and see what assistance someone has already received. The ability to collaborate is extremely helpful!

Cons

I can't really say I dislike anything. I wish more local agencies used it as well. It is also disappointing that the local Trustee's office is no longer covering the cost of the software, which will lead to more agencies dropping it because they cannot afford to keep it.

Thank you Lynnette! We're honored to serve you and your church -- If there is ever anything we can do to assist you in growing your network, technical support, etc. let us know.

Charity Tracker Review

We are able to access food for our food pantry and blankets when it is winter and our students are cold. It works wonders to be able to access the resources.

Pros

This software makes it easily accessible for everyone to keep track of items available to use and makes it easy to let others know what you have available such as a certain type of service, or food etc.

Cons

The only con I can think of is being able to access it from an email. I need to sign in each time. Other than that I love the software.

Good capture of client progress and goals analysis.

case management consistency of record keeping insights into clients that might be missed.

Pros

Comprehensive approach to assistance that connects naturally with research on multiple impacts on poverty. Great goal orientation.

Cons

Hard to navigate in real time. Does not have a natural flow or a modifiable flow. It is good. It meets the normal needs of benevolence agencies.

This program works well for us! Very easy to use, and find out what and who we are looking for!

It is very helpful! Keeps us connected and in the know. Thanks!!

Pros

I like how easy it is to search for someone and when you find them, I like what it tells us about their assistance and when they were assisted and where they received help.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to find names, but I think this is because of how we receive names. We are not always given the correct info.

United Way case for using Charity Tracker

As the United Way we feel that Charity Tracker is such a valuable tool for our organizations that we actually pay for their subscriptions, if they use the system.

Pros

As the United Way CEO I introduced Charity Tracker to our community with the idea of helping to eliminate duplication of services by our agencies. I love the fact that you can keep track not only what assistance a client has received from other organizations, but also see what assistance your agency has received.

Cons

The only thing I have negative to say is not about the software, but about people who do not understand that even though their organization is "confidential" and they can not put names into the system, it is a wonderful resource for them.

Charity Tracker Ideal for Tracking Outcomes

Pros

Ease of use, collaborative approach, ROI integration - however we had to add software for electronic signatures and this would be an added benefit if Charity Tracker offered it.

Cons

Many agencies have their own software programs so this was not an appealing option for them unless this could be integrated into software already used. In our case we need to know what agencies have openings in live time so although this lists all agencies - we still have to call all of them to serve our clients.

Charity Tracker

Pros

I really enjoy the simple layout of CharityTracker--it is easy to navigate and easy to use.

Cons

I wish that running reports was more simplistic.

Our organization loves using CharityTracker. We use it weekly if not daily.

We are better able to track both our own organization's efforts to help the community, as well as access the information of other organizations.

Pros

CharityTracker has a slight learning curve, but once you're familiar with the features, it's immensely helpful.

Cons

CharityTracker has a slight learning curve. It might be helpful to include a Getting Started section that is easily accessible.

Good concept for a database, needs improvement.

Pros

Easy to navigae the software on a daily basis. This is all I have to say for now. Thank you for aking me for my input.

Cons

Because I use Charity tracker for Getting Ahead, when adding assessments, there is not a check all box. It becomes very taxing when I have to check each. Please add a check all box for the self-assessment of resources. The Return on investment assessment physical paper does not reflect the same information on Charity Tracker. Primarily Under the benefits category. Please fix this.

Much easier than the program we used to use.

Pros

Easy to follow along, easy to train others to use. We pull reports weekly and monthly from our varies locations and pulling a report is great. There are so many options it makes it fairly easy.

Cons

The person who put the assistance in name appears very largely on the screen and not the client name or key.

Charity Tracker Very Helpful

The use of Charity Tracker has been instrumental in assisting us in researching clients who are seeking financial assistance through our organization. By partnering with other organizations in the area, we can see if the client has received assistance from others and if so, how often. The bulletins are useful in alerting us to clients who are unsafe or "scamming", allowing us to focus time and resources on those who are truly in need. Over this past year, I estimate that Charity Tracker has saved us hundreds of dollars. I would highly recommend Charity Tracker to any organization that provides financial assistance to the public.

Pros

The software if very useful in saving us money and assisting those who are truly in need.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about the software.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.