All categories

visit website

CharityTracker Reviews

1,010 reviews

Charity Tracker Works!

Overall, excellent. I would recommend to anyone.

Pros

How everything followed a sequence during the data input. I am technologically challenged and this was doable. Also, excellent customer service...Thanks!

Cons

It would time-out on me and then I would need to start over. It was a tiny bit the software and a lot of user issues.

Accountant

We have been able to easily manage our benevolence gifts in one place, which is extremely helpful.

Pros

Track benevolence in the area. so who is working the system.

Cons

The search engine was not very good. Looks like it improved a bit. Would like to be able to search on address.

Disaster recovery/individual assistance is how we use it.

Pros

Very easy to provide updates to case accounts.

Cons

I'd like to see some more "global" features so that we can catch trends and see what overall costs are for a particular incident or disaster that has affected multiple to many people in a community.

Love it!

We are able to spread our funds around to more people and it helps us to see the abusers versus those really in need.

Pros

When we started with Charity Tracker, we saved enough in one month to pay for the year subscription! We were excited that we could spread our benevolence funds further with this helpful tool!

Cons

Great tool for your organization to track services

Simple and easy to use. It does exactly what is needed for tracking services.

Pros

I love how this tool can track based off of client, date, and service provided. It makes spreadsheets a thing of the past.

Cons

The actual features it offers are all great. Once in a while the search will start acting up in strange ways. Sometimes the search won't have things pop up even though it should.

TH review

Pros

Ease of finding information. How the cases link together and we can see notes from other organizations. the new technology for scanning licenses/IDs.

Cons

i find its hard to merge duplicate accounts

I use the service because our Council office asked us to participate.

Pros

Can see if and when other Conferences helped the individual. An also communicate with all Conferences at once or individually.

Cons

That I must input a service, add and return to add 3-4 other services. Would like to iinput all info in one full sweep.

Easy

Pros

The layout and now you can add their picture. I like that the last person you looked up is over to the side of the screen and you don't have to put the info back in to search again.

Cons

I think every person needs to have the picture on there. It needs to be required and easy to upload.

Charity Tracker

I utilize the system a lot. i like being able to track what giving we are doing and to see what other organizations have indicated or done for the same person. i like the idea of being able to "flag" someone if there has been an issue.

Pros

I have used the system with another organization and highly recommend it. I wish more organizations would utilize the tool.

Cons

I wish it were multi county usable. I am in Johnson County but I'm not sure Marion County is able to use the same system; or maybe they do but they just aren't using it as much.

I have been with CT from the beginning

Pros

Ease of navigation about clients and being able to get in and out when working with several clients at the same time. What is not to like about your service.

Cons

Communication with Charity Tracker when I try to get my user name installed permanently otherwise I really like your service

New User to Charity Tracker

Charity Tracker helps us to stay in the loop as far as families trying to use the system by going to several food banks all in the same day.Before we didn’t know families were going multiple food banks in the same day.

Pros

Charity Tracker is fairly easy to use for a novice computer user but it didn’t take long to see how easy it is to use.

Cons

The cost can be a little expensive, especially if you have very many that have to have their own login.

Great way to track prior assistance to our neighbors. This provides great accountability for givers

Pros

Currentnt posts from partners. Great history and networking with sister churches. I am able to.suggest additional resources from the client information.

Cons

I have no major concerns. I would appreciate contact information for neighborhood partners in case I had a question

Very handy to have info available.

Pros

Leaves you plenty of room to make notes. Simple to use. Makes it harder for people go around to every church asking for help.

Cons

Postings stay on the system too long. Most postings could easily disappear after a week. Might be good to give people an easy way to set time limits on posts.

Good quality for the price

Charity Tracker has allowed our organization to collaborate with others through a shared ROI and data collection to streamline service accessibility in our community.

Pros

It is easy to use and affordable. Great for collaborative work between agencies. An easy addition to what we are already using. Fairly customizable for a basic system.

Cons

Deciding the difference between Notes and Assistance records can but a bit confusing.

Charity Tracker

I like using Charity Tracker. It's another resource to be able to provide additional information to our patient and to see what assistance they may need.

Pros

I like most about the software is the ability to track clients and compare information.

Cons

I like least the limitied authorization given to partners.

This is a great tool in helping one to make decisions to assist those in need. It has valuable info.

Pros

Information is very timely and so informative. The data that is collected is a valuable resource for current and historical information.

Cons

System does not allow for middle names or initials when searching. Sometimes there are individuals with the same name but different middle names.

This is a great resource for our small pantry

Pros

The database is up-to-date and helps us keep track of our clients. I really like the alerts that come from other users in our county.

Cons

Response time can be slow at times when entering new clients. When we are entering new information, it takes a while for the screens to refresh.

CharityTracker

The benefits arise from when families who "double-dip" are caught and told that they can have help but not from two different places for the same thing. This has opened up resources for another family that is in need which is a great help.

Pros

I love the problem it solves. Some families do take advantage and try to double dip on help. This is definitely a problem at Christmas time where they are getting help from multiple agencies which cuts down on the amount of help that can be spread out.

Cons

The software use is not difficult but can be time consuming. If a family is not in the system yet I have to fill out information to add the family to CharityTracker.

I find it time consuming in my job. Some people don't put the releases in.

Pros

That it helps get more information about the clients I am working to help. That it stays updated. I wish everyone put in release of information in more often

Cons

that I have to log on each time in order to use it. It would be more simple if it kept my login information.

Charity tracker review

Pros

Everything is clearly labeled and easy to input data efficiently and accurately

Cons

Not enforced regular password changes, we store very personal information and that may help increase security

Charity Tracker

Overall, we like using Charity Tracker. It is quick and usually easy to find what we are looking for.

Pros

I like that there is a source that we can go to quickly to bring up participants.

Cons

It is difficult to edit an account. There needs to be more options when you edit family members.

Charity Tracker One Year Use

Pros

It is user friendly. It allows tracking of clients served and provides an adequate correlation to financial records ie. checkbook. It is valuable with use of goals and outcomes as reminders to follow-up.

Cons

The possibility of duplicate cases is bothersome. Using the person's name only can sometimes generate pages of clients vs bringing up the indicated/searched for client.

I have used Charity Tracker now in two different Communities. It creates a GREAT network.

Pros

It is easy to use and to train others to use. It is accurate and supplies the information angencies in the network needs.

Cons

I really like Charity Tracker. There is really nothing I would change. I like it just as it is. As the Administrator for our Network I have heard nothing but compliments on Charity Tracker.

Reports are not always accurately totaled

Pros

That we can see where clients are receiving duplicated services. We can see all members in the same household. We can see how we have helped the client in past visits to see if they are becoming more responsible.

Cons

Inaccurate totals. Not all agencies put their information in on a daily basis. That you are charged extra if more than one person uses Charity Tracker in your agency. It should be one set price for the whole agency.

Chartity Tracker Review

Positive, vanguard !

Pros

Have tool for a variety of actions, assistance and make programs doable.

Cons

Issues between walls from agencies inside a network.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.