All categories

Affordable, Cloud-Based, Case Management Software

visit website

CharityTracker Reviews

1,010 reviews

Over all experience was great.

Pros

The ability to check and add other outreaches. It was a great service also for larger organization.

Cons

Price, and not easily to use. The price was not budgeted for this year budget to be able pay the fee each month.

Charity

It is useful on a daily basis for helping people visiting our organization

Pros

First 3 letters and individuals names come up.

Cons

Wish I could figure out how to load the picture directly to photo

Good job Charity Yrackwr

I use this on a regular basis when families call needing assistance so I can put in my assistance or see who else they have gotten assistance from

Pros

It helps tremendously with my job when clients are needing assistance

Cons

Sometimes hard to decide which name is my client

The system has made it easier for me to get resources.

resources and record keeping.

Pros

The tracking tool. I like when you can store your family information for reference when needed. Knowing that you have helped the family, plus keeping a record for their services can benefit the family also. There is nothing I can say that I don't like about the software. It is updated so quickly, it is sometimes hard for me to keep up with the various resources.

Great Tool for Community Helpers

We have been able to communicate with other agencies much better, understand each other's services, and make more accurate and helpful referrals for the people we serve.

Pros

Charity Tracker was the tool our community needed as we coordinated efforts among agencies and non-profit organizations. It allows ease of communication and coordination of resources.

Cons

I have not run into anything in the software yet that I do not like.

Westwood Family Resource Center

Pros

I love that it's essentially so user friendly. And anytime I have a question, the customer service is willing and available to help.

Cons

I beleive that the reporting format could use a little help. It's sometimes hard to understand

Review of Charity Tracker

Pros

It captures the information we need to serve our guests groceries. The system is set up to be relatively straightforward.

Cons

-the software could be better about preventing duplicate cases -you cannot merge information easily if guests move in and out of households, like they tend to -the system is generally very slow

Charity Tracker

Charity tracker is a great system for the monthly price.

Pros

Ease of use, and the way you provide information to other non profits who utilize the same system

Cons

The system does basic reporting but needs more advanced features. It would also be great if it included information on grants.

Homelessness

My overall experience has been fine, as it serves its intended purpose, however I think it could be more useful and inspire greater performance of its users if more data from the system was available to users.

Pros

It is fairly straightforward, and in our community the arrangement with the local United Way makes it accessible to any organization interested in utilizing it.

Cons

At least from a user perspective, as this may be different for administrators, it does not provide many helpful or specific reporting tools to learn about the specifics of the services being provided by users of Charity Tracker. I am primarily interested in the topic of homelessness, and essentially no reporting metrics specifically related to homelessness/housing are made public.

Great Resource

This software is a great tool for any charitable organization or, like us, a clinic that does lots of charity care.

Pros

Very well organized with a clean and easy-to-learn user interface. Helps our collaboration with partner facilities co-managing clients/patients.

Cons

I really don't have any negatives to say about this software. It is clean, user-friendly, and does a great job.

Valuable Software of great importance.

Pros

Undoubtedly, this Software, which is of great importance because of its usefulness, facilitates the procedures through its complex system, especially for non-profit organizations, in which we can transmit information of great relevance that is incredibly effective, it also allows us to carry the Successful identification control about people trying to use different names to receive duplicate services among others.

Cons

Regarding the reports, it becomes a little complicated, it should improve the condition that the software speeds up more easily and quickly when it is necessary to formulate reports for the agency.

Charity Tracker review

Pros

It is inexpensive and entering data is simple

Cons

You can not easily obtain the demographics you need for reports. I need to break down information (number of clients per) by zip code and must print out a report separately for each zip code. It is extremely time consuming. It was easier when I just used a spreadsheet.

Great Resource

I haven't had any problems

Pros

It is a fantastic way to find the needs that people have without making a lot of calls or emails

Cons

The software has gotten better since I saw a presentation many years ago.

CharityTracker Review

Very helpful. I use the system on a daily basis.

Pros

Easy to learn, and navigate the system. Started with the system in February 2019; and have used on a daily basis. It is the key software system I use. Entering clients for the first time is very easy to accomplish.

Cons

Sometimes there is a "hitch" in saving the information and bringing up the ROI form

Charity Tracker is an excellent tool for charities to use when tracking clients. It stops dups

Tracking of clients

Pros

Ability to see clients who are part of the same network. Ability to determine if client went to multiple agencies

Cons

The application process is sometimes in two steps if you want to add additional information. Nothing else

A Very Easy to Use Database!

Overall, a very positive experience so far with integrating our Employees for the overall experience (very positive for all involved). The database is VERY easy to use and transferring data from our old, antiquated database is simple.

Pros

This software is so easy to use and input clients. Very straightforward.

Cons

No particular cons. The few issues we've had were corrected quickly from the support team.

Tracking Services

I use CT to keep current on client interactions and keep records available for court. REally wish it had more robust capability to build in questionaires and tools easily for myself and other counselors.

Pros

CT does a good job of asking the right questions to capture relevant data for a social services or counseling client. The reporting system does well presenting progress. Has capability to customize to agency needs of services.

Cons

Not intuitive. Requires learning much about the software to make it work. Runs slow for my usage.

Great program

Program has helped our church keep better track of those people receiving benefits our financial program. Also allowed us to tract how money being spent.

Pros

Program relatively easy to use and I trained myself. Data collected was good and very helpfu although we did not take advantage of the multiple optional categories available.

Cons

The “ reports” function is difficult and time consuming to manipulate

Charity Tracker

Our experience has been good as well as for other users in our collaborative. We have had difficulty getting other nonprofits to join. Many of them have other data collection systems they use and are hesitate to have to enter information twice, even when it is just basic data.

Pros

The software is easy to use and beneficial for sharing client data

Cons

We have not experienced any real issues with the software nor do I believe any of our other collaborative members have. When we have faced an issue, we have been able to get answers to our questions very quickly.

I use the software to enter aid/food voucher info when referring clients to SP Food Bank

Communicating with and staying updated in our "community."

Pros

As an agency for our local Food Bank, I enjoy the ease of pulling information for our monthly reports that we submit to the South Plains Food Bank.

Cons

What I dislike about the software is maybe the search speed when looking for the clients we serve. I'm not certain if it's the software or our internet service. This is hardly a complaint, though....petty really. Not much to dislike.

Like Most about Charity Tracker

It is easy to work with and it has never been down when I was using Charity Tracker.

Pros

It is extremely easy to move around in Charity Tracker.

Cons

That every area needs to be completed when there are times there is nothing to put in that area.

been using for a few years, overall has helped our decision making

this software has helps us discern who truly needs assistance by their activity or not through other agencies

Pros

the ease of logging into the database; the options on each record (notes, relationships, etc). The side bar including who has been searched recently.

Cons

Not exact... when searching for someone and putting both their last/first name... search generates anyone with those two names in any combination... that is the only thing that I like least.

Charity Tracker

My overall experience has been okay. I rate it as just okay, because it has taken some time to get used to the differences between this software, and the previous one our agency had been using. This software makes it difficult to pull reports on many different levels.

Pros

What I like most is how easy it was to learn how to utilize. I appreciated the introductory video, as well as the customer support.

Cons

What I like least about this software, is the way everything is logged. Per confidentiality between my clients and myself, the only people to read and have access to case notes are myself, my supervisor, and our main program funder. Charity Tracker allows me to make the notes private to just people within my agency, but for me, that is still to broad. Because of this, we have chosen to write our case notes in a separate software, to keep that confidentiality.

Keeping us on the same page

Pros

I appreciate the way it allows multiple staff to keep information in one place so we can make appropriate decisions regarding those asking for assistance. At a glance, we can see all the previous points of contact with the individuals. They are dated and easy to read.

Cons

We are not connected to others in the community who also provide charity/benevolence assistance.

Valuable Community Resource

Our church utilizes CharityTracker weekly to help assess, identify and track accurate needs for families. We will continue to use CharityTracker to help improve our benevolence program! It is so useful!

Pros

The information that CharityTracker provides for local churches and social service organizations is so valuable. The functionality is simple and easy to access.

Cons

It's challenging when names are spelled incorrectly and there can be more than one account per individual which makes accessing accurate information challenging.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.