All categories

visit website

CharityTracker Reviews

1,010 reviews

Charity tracker - 6 month user

We already see the benefit of using the system.

Pros

We like the bulletins and ease of entering a profile.

Cons

I'm still learning about the features but from my experience running reports was difficult.

Im critical of it in that it seems to not have functionality that could enhance its value.

Pros

I like that it is web based through the browser. I like that it simple and seems to follow a logical flow.

Cons

Nearly impossible to get at data * No client Photo option * Ability to use data for scannable client id card. * Needs further development for breakdown of items provided per client. If client is eligible to get 10 things, but only took 5, the ability to update what was take by category and what and for how long they will be eligible.

Meets our St V DP needs

Pros

The software follows the basic interview questionaire that our group uses to collect data and makes transposing data easy.

Cons

when Searching for names, the spelling has to be presise and sometimes the name is there but without knowing exact spelling it is hard to find.

Easy to use!

Pros

This software is super easy to us and the training is easy to use to. Also very user friendly! No complaints!

Cons

I really do not have much to say negative about this software. It's easy and no issues to this day for me.

Charity tracker

Pros

Multiple agencies are able to work jointly in the software.

Cons

Generating reports is not particularly user-friendly. Especially for people who only work in it every few weeks. I have to remind myself what to do every time I get into it. It is not intuitive.

Love it! Makes my job eadier.

Pros

Ease to look up people. Easy to navigate. Finding people is easy. Lets us share information and not duplicate services to same people.

Cons

Doesnt have enough users inputting information. Needs more people putting information in to be helpfull.

Tracking tool

We tested it out, and it’s was one of the software that we considered.

Pros

This gives you quick demographic information and fast data that can be useful—a friendly resource to connect you to local grassroots work.

Cons

The interface is a little overwhelming and can be made more user friendly. However, the core function of the tool is excellent.

I love charity tracker

It's so helpful to us, to find out information on assistance we can share with our congregation and our community, as well as researching those who have come to us for assistance.

Pros

It's very easy to use, an that's a huge plus!

Cons

I truly have no complaints? It's a great resource!

Too many back and forths to capture information. It also does not provide the reporting we need

Pros

The ability to coordinate with other agencies. I also like how we can make notes and alerts for not only our agency to see but others as well.

Cons

Inability to create reports. I also feel like certain fields should be a requirement to complete a client profile.

We use Charity Tracker for our local Food Pantry and really like this program

Pros

Charity Tracker program is easy to use and easy to train any new users. This program is very user friendly.

Cons

It is hard to find someone if you don't know how to spell their name correctly - you should be able to get the names close to correct spelling

charity tracker has been green great for our orginization to see who we sere and how many times

qable to see who we serve and how many times we serve them

Pros

easy to operate, least amount of training needed , easy to assess, can be used to connect with orginazations

Cons

dont know how to compile information, instructions need to be easly found to navigate into the system

Frustrating, awkward and clunky but still useful

I find it kind of frustrating, however some of that frustration may also come from disliking the assessment we give. It has been useful but it is cumbersome to work with.

Pros

I enjoy how it was changed to fit Getting Ahead measures into an existing platform. The bar charts are nice. I was able to find a video on how to work Getting Ahead in Charity tracker through the help system.

Cons

The workability. It is far from easy to pick up and then once I knew the steps that needed to be taken it does not flow easily. For one it requires you to fill out values in assessments for new tabs even if you would prefer to navigate back.

review for charity tracker

I really like the software and will recommend it to any of our partners.

Pros

Since I have used this software it is very user friendly.

Cons

I've only used it a short time but have not found any issues with this software.

So far, my experience with Charity Tracker has been useful.

Pros

I like that our community is able to post something and get a response in just minutes. It's very helpful to have the ability to reach several organizations at one time.

Cons

I wish more would use it so that we can community better with similar organizations. Seems like several organizations look at posts but don't posts themselves. I'm not sure everyone understands the capacity of Charity Tracker.

Not enough info...

When the info was available it was nice to see places where people had been helped.

Pros

I liked the idea of it. I like that it was a web based program.

Cons

Didn't really have enough info and enough users updating the info. The search was sometimes hard to navigate.

Once someone is in the system, it is so easy to access the information for future!

Pros

The accessibility to files with a simple search!

Cons

Length of time to update what information was loaded through our digital upload.

Keep track of food bank customers

computerized list of my out put

Pros

Track users in a alphabetical listing created by special request lets me see who is getting help various places

Cons

clumsy to navigate in report writer search function is old style report writer has to many options

Helpful to avoid abuse of aervides

I have used Charity Tracker to ensure that people are not absuing systems and to avoid duplication of efforts.

Pros

Ease of access once trained. Helpful for more effective delivery of services

Cons

Lack of ability to train and enable administrators online.

Community member- FRC

Pros

Easy to use and helps a lot to find out who has been to what community resources.

Cons

I have not used it much, just got started so I do not have a full grasp on any cons to this software.

Very brief - need to learn more

Pros

Capturing all the information from clients using services in the community. Great for food pantrys and Holiday help.

Cons

The software only works well if all the agencies that are subscribed use it. If only one or two people in the community are adding information, it doesn't work.

Simply Great!

The customer support is outstanding

Pros

I love that i have been able to make this software fit the needs of my program.

Cons

I haven't found anything i dont like yet

Helped a client set this up, and it seems to work well!

Overall it was good. An all-in-one platform that is a little overwhelming, but less so than having to juggle 5 different software tools instead.

Pros

This software does a LOT. It's sort of an all in one for nonprofits. My client had a few problems that needed to be solved, and CharityTracker did it all. The security was nice too, since it doesn handle financial stuff too.

Cons

Well, it's a bit overwhelming. It does a lot, which is great, but having all these tools in one place definitely seemed a bit overwhelming for my client.

CharityTracker Review

We are serving meals to people in need

Pros

Easy to use and valuable. Good for our organization.

Cons

Needs a procedure manual on how to use the software step by step.

A great program

Pros

Easy way to disseminate information to a large group quickly. Cuts down on need for phone calls and decreases time it takes to find resources for a client

Cons

Would be nice to be able to see who has declined to help

I have been using Charity Tracker for the past 6 Months

Pros

It's ability to tell me exactly what I need to know about most every client that walks thrugh our doors.

Cons

It's a bit busy. I wish you had a cleaner and more simple interface

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.