Chmeetings Reviews - Page 2

Jimmy A.

A Great Church Management App

Overall I'm very pleased with the App, it has lots of features that eliminated many custom apps we had to use to manage the church services.

Pros

CHMeetings is a complete church management system, it is not only managing the profiles of the church members but also gives the ability to classify them into ministries and groups and assign leaders as needed. The app has lots of other features that are very valuable to effectually manage the different church services like Events Booking/check-in, Outreach, Confession Appointments, Event Calendar,...

Cons

The app is stable for the most part, a few bugs sometimes appear, usually not critical and the team addresses them quickly. Also, the look and feel need to be improved, some features are hard to find if you don't know what are you are looking for. The product is less flexible to customize the native profile fields, you can't customize the fields based on the family roles. The reporting section needs improvements as well

Dear Jimmy, Thank you so much for your feedback. We're very happy to see that you're enjoying ChMeetings; and that you appreciate our team's dedication. We're also grateful for your thoughts on the cons and we're constantly working on making improvements. In case this is still helpful to you - you can actually customize profile fields - indeed not the default ones, but you can create custom fields to fulfill the exact role you want. You can then reconfigure the profiles to use your own custom fields rather than the defaults. We hope you continue to have a great experience with ChMeetings and we wish you and your church the very best.

BL

Benny L.

Great Product Backed by Great Customer Support

I have been using Chmeetings for a few months now on a daily basis, and I am glad that I have found this product. When I recently set out to look for a church management system again (I tried a few years ago but did not find anything suitable), I didn't expect to find anything that would meet all our needs. Chmeetings has exceeded my expectations in terms of features and functionality. The cost is also less than what I expected for what I get from the product and the fantastic customer support. I feel like I am part of the team that drives the evolution of the product, and that gives me confidence about the future.

Pros

Chmeetings' customer support is amazing and is one of the main factors that influenced my decision to choose this product. They are very responsive and open to new ideas, constantly improving the app and adding new features and enhancements. They even provided a Trello board for me to report and track issues and suggestions. Some of the product features that I really like include a native name field (for capturing Chinese names in our case) and custom forms for collecting information from the members. Attendance tracking is easy, and the option to check in with QR codes is nice. There are so many rich features that I haven't explored them all yet. Overall, the system is intuitive and easy to use and learn incrementally.

Cons

The mobile app is one area that has much room for improvement. It does not seem to be a native app and has some performance and rendering issues, but feature-wise, it offers pretty much the same functionality as the web app. Besides that, I have come across a number of bugs in both the web app and the mobile app, but most of them are not critical and they were usually resolved quickly. Lastly, I would also like to see some refinements to the look-and-feel to make the product look more polished and more aesthetically pleasing.

GN

George N.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Amazing Application

Great application very valuable especially for churches

Pros

- Chmeetings is probably the ONLY software out today in the market that is very specific to church's database management. Any other software would need to be customized to meet the needs and the requirements- Ease of use - we were up and running with over 1000 members and 150 users in few weeks. The team has thought about everything - Support - [sensitive content hidden] and the team are very responsive and available to help and guide you through every step of the application and find way to get your requirements accomplished- Mobile App is amazing - it's the interface to everything we do and the Church's servants and priests use the app daily

Cons

- APIs- I started looking at APIs and I wasn't able to figure it out as easy as the rest of the application. Would love the ability to connect the data generated from Sunday School events and database into Power BI

SM

Sharon M.

Facilities Services, self-employed

One more thing needed

Very good Support is excellent and they respond quickly

Pros

Fairly easy to use Has good functionality

Cons

Can we have a web page option Can't upload pdf files into blog

AW

Andrea W.

Can I Get A Refill

My overall experience has been such a great experience of my learning the system and how easy it is to have one software that do a lot more then some others at a fare price.

Pros

navigating through the system and how easy it was to add things our church needed and how the company was willing to help move over from the previous system we had and their customer service system.

Cons

As of this date I only can say that I wished that the app was included in the price and not a addon as well as texting.

PS

Paula S.

Religious Institutions, 1,001-5,000 employees

The Best Application ever

Pros

All features specially people management, events organisation, members access, forms and etc...

Cons

Transfer event registration from an event to another.Payment online to have more than paypal option

DG

David G.

Religious Institutions, 501-1,000 employees

Best in class

It's been fantastic. Our church is growing with over 800 people and a tool such as this has come at the right time. An app that manages the church groups, people, donations and a user platform for news, membership and information.

Pros

Ease of customisation and integration. Caters for church management and for end users. Agile development with features and quick release cycles. Amazing team supporting the application.

Cons

Early bugs were fixed with updates and patches. Amazing app, with a great development and support team to fix any issues that may arise.

FT

Father Thomas G.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Excellent App in Church Management System

My overall experience is great. We have 9 churches in Port Said Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese, in addition to many general services. Chmeetings provides a lot of help and great functionality to serve the diocese members. Sunday schools, follow ups, trips, conferences, all are easy to monitor and evaluate using Chmeetings. I highly recommend Chmeetings to any church or diocese, because it worth the money and the benefits are unlimited.

Pros

Chmeetings has many advantages and benefits. The most I like about it, is the ability of expanding to cover all churches in the Archdiocese. Features like sending customized SMS and Emails are great to personalize the messages from the church to its members. Managing the weekly meetings, trips and conferences is so easy. managing Followups and events is very easy and helpful. Confessions Organizing is Wonderfull and very helpful and useful for Priests. Reports are great and helpful. The developers are always adding new features, and they are very rapid to fix unexpected bug. The app is very valued and lot of priests and servants are already using it.

Cons

No Cons, Chmeetings is great, we enjoyed using it in our services.

MA

Marcos A.

Pastor Marcos

Game changed. La verdad es que nos ha ayudado a organizar y dar seguimiento a la iglesia, con la comodidad de poder llevar también la contabilidad, todo en un paquete.

Pros

Lo fácil de usar y todo los avance que tiene por el precio bajo. es el único apps que he podido encontrar que una iglesia pequeña hispana puede usar, sin que nos dañe la economía.

Cons

Realmente todo me gusta, lo que podría decir que menos me gusta es la limitación al enviar un texto en los caracteres, no se si es ChMeetings or Twilio.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Estimado Pastor Marcos, Le agradecemos su reseña de nuestro producto, ChMeetings y estamos contentos de que le facilite su trabajo. La limitación de 160 caracteres en un SMS es en efecto una característica de ChMeetings, para poder evitar potenciales problemas causadas de la separación de mensajes - porque muchos operadores telefónicos tienen una limitación de 150-160 caracteres por mensaje. Esperamos que, aun así, podrá utilizar ChMeetings con eficacia.

PS

Pr Sharilyn W.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Wonderful for now, ready to grow with us

We are moving from a 'mailing list' orientation to a true member-management software and it has not been nearly as challenging as one may have thought. The FAQs are very helpful and the "chat support" function has regularly been available and responsive when I've contacted them.

Pros

Chmeetings is an affordable church management software that can be as basic as a mailing list database but can expand to offer a variety of functions as we are able to use them. We are not currently using all of the functions but I particularly appreciate the "followup" function that prompts followup pastoral care needs. I appreciate the ability to text/email my members quickly, even from my mobile phone when out of the office. As time goes on, I plan to include additional information into the system that will need to be integrated from an analog system and I believe the functionality will improve even more. The cost is so affordable for what it has the opportunity to offer!

Cons

There are some features that seem they are continuing to be rolled out. I believe that the system will continue to be upgraded/tweaked going forward as I see evidence that there have been features added that may not have initially been included.

Dear Pastor Sharilyn, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are indeed continuously rolling out features for ChMeetings and we always welcome your thoughts. We hope you keep enjoying our platform.

YY

Youssef Y.

Religious Institutions, 501-1,000 employees

Great Product

Fantastic support and great potential.

Pros

User interface is very important especially with the range of devices that people use. ChMeetings has a great responsive and easy to understand user interface.

Cons

There were some features that were missing but these were addressed by the chmeetings team who listened to our requests and implemented them where they could.

Mina N.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Here is why we've picked CHmeetings for our church in Dubai

Pros

- Let me start by this, you get the best and most helpful, super swift support you can imagine; [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always there to answer and support all our inquires. for me this is top reason. - the reason why I love it because it was built for the church management purpose, not like other CRM applications where they try to make it fit. - we subscribed and we are up and running in minutes, it is that simple - secure cloud based, you can access anywhere, anytime, any device - great performance, haven't noticed any performance issues - great training and support content, you will find everything on help section - literally new features every month, structured release notes about service updates - few raised questions were addressed with a fix within 24 hours

Cons

I wouldn't call it a con but more of an enhancement with the user experience on the admin interface for easier usability.

JO

James O.

Dunaway's Chapel UMC

Awesome, we feel comfortable, and would recommend.

Pros

Ease of use, and setup. The cost is great for all of the uses that come along with it.

Cons

The ablity to attach documents to an event would be nice such as PDF/s

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

CH Meetings works for a small church

Pros

It was simple to implement. It gave us the solution we needed by helping organize the information about our parishioners and giving us a mechanism to readily communicate to them. The support is extremely responsive. Any problem I had with use, or question I had on how to use it, was answered within hours, or at most a day.

Cons

The lack of documentation is a little disconcerting. But, the ease of use and responsiveness of support makes it not really a problem.

Hi and thank you so much for your feedback. You can now find helpful user guides for ChMeetings by visiting our help center: help.chmeetings.com. Thanks so much for your feedback and best wishes to your and your church

MB

Michaela B.

Easiest Church Management Platform

I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking. It streamlines communication among the staff and helps us keep in contact with those that are homebound, hospitalized, or have been missing for a while. The versatility is spectacular.

Pros

I love that I can set up multiple groups, track attendance, run reports, and send followups to multiple members of our team, as well as having the app on my phone so when I need contact information on the go, I have it.

Cons

I cannot export reports into a Google option, only Excel.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Feature-Full Product with Amazing Customer Service

Pros

Tons of features and always adding more. Mobile app is as feature full as the desktop version. Customer support is extraordinary.

Cons

Product UI/UX quality could be improved.

JM

Jessica M.

Great Resource for Churches

Pros

The ease of transitioning from another cloud-based service. The customer service response time is very quick and easy to understand. Customization is easy to learn and use.

Cons

I wish I could set the date and title of a Batch when I am inputting a new contribution, but this is a very minor inconvenience.

KM

Karmel M.

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

Excellent Product

Their support team is quite accessible, always wiling to listen and assist. Sometimes our lack of experience of the product has made us use it in the wrong way, and their people very patiently help us learn and use it better.

Pros

First we were interested in something affordable, yet met your basic needs, which somewhat did, at least better than the alternatives, however, since we started using it, we shared some of our needs that the product did not cover, and soon enough they were added by their product team.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. This product is too good to be true, we hope that they do well and stay in business for as long as possible.

Dear Karmel, We're humbled by your feedback, thank you. We hope you continue to enjoy ChMeetings and we're open to new ideas, as always.

KC

Khursten C.

Needs to be more User Friendly

It's mostly positive. The things it is lacking are not exactly negatives.

Pros

The low cost for being able to do what we need it to do. It's a little clumsy and takes extra time to figure things out, but since we can't really afford a more expensive app, it's working for now.

Cons

It took time for me to figure out how to navigate the app and often I have to demonstrate to church members how to use it because it's not very intuitive. I would like a message board or chat feature. It would also be nice if members/users could choose upcoming events they would like to be reminded about with a notification or email. I wish there were more inexpensive label printer options compatible with the app. I wish there was a list view that showed both the date and volunteers' names for planning. Being able to print that list/calendar would also be very helpful.

CN

Chris N.

Simple church CRM tool

Simple and straightforward solution for church communication, management and online giving.

Pros

Text broadcasts, intuitive app building platform, responsive customer service and the fact that they are frequently adding features and improvements.

Cons

Giving platform lacks a few features, such as text-to-give and setting up ACH donations through Plaid. Also, their merchant services provider, Stripe, has a 6 month initiation period during which time deposits can take a week or more, but that's clearly beyond the control of Chmeetings.

JH

John H.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Very easy to use

I am extremely pleased with the over all pricing, ease of use.

Pros

This is a very economic church app for small growing churches. Easy to use and install.

Cons

It would be nice if the personal branding was included.

DW

Devin W.

Religious Institutions, self-employed

Great product especially for small churches

We are able to keep track of people, thoughts and notes, and utilized it with all of our team members.

Pros

I loved that we are able to utilized this product for free as our congregation grows. It has all the features of a expensive church management system but extremely cost effective. You can use it on all devices, allow other users, and even have the congregation update their own information. Great system.

Cons

I wish we could export attendance a little differently, but it isn’t too bad.

Dear Devin, Thanks so much for your feedback. Please don't hesitate to get in touch and let us know your thoughts about the attendance exports if you'd like.

MA

Mickhail A.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best app

Pros

Userfriendly and fast support and secured

Cons

We need more features like project management

Dear Mickhail, Thank you so much for your feedback. If you would like to tell us more about the project management features you'd like to see in ChMeetings, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

DP

David P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

I was searching for this for years

It has been super easy to implement, and the development team has been quick to respond and even incorporate extra features that I asked for!

Pros

It has so many features at a really good price.

Cons

The rostering ('volunteers') feature originally lacked some good features, but now they are being improved too!

JH

James H.

Great Service

Pros

It is a great system and tool to keep interaction with the membership of the church.

Cons

Everything is likable about this system and application.