Continue To Give Reviews

4.43/5 (143 reviews)

Pros
  • It's quick and reliable
  • Integration with Elvanto
  • secure and easy to use!
  • Ease of use and record keeping.
Cons
  • Really no complaints.
  • I have no negative comments.
  • Setting up campaigns, or projects
  • site is a bit confusing to navigate
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Andrea Woodworth

Great for raising missionary support!

Reviewed 2016-03-18

I've only been using the service for a few months now. Overall it's a great way to collect both one-time and recurring donations from supporters who want to be able to give online. There's a few minor things that I'd like to be able to change (for example, when you display your monthly goal & what percentage of that goal you have reached, their formula treats one-time donations and monthly donations the same way, making it appear you are closer to your goal than you really are) but I've never come across something major enough to contact Customer Service. From a missionary standpoint, the dashboard is easy enough to use. I've had a few supporters who've had a bit of an issue setting up their giving accounts, but it may simply be a matter of them not being very familiar with online technology as a whole, rather than this specific site.

Response from Continue to Give

Andrea we have gone ahead and fixed your monthly goal display. It is now restarting every month. Thank you for reviewing us today and we are glad our service is helping you grow in your mission!

If you ever have even the slightest issue or questions you can shoot us a quick email at customerservice@continuetogive.com

Jean Marrapodi

Great Service, Effective Product

Reviewed 2016-11-22

We've used Continue to Give for a little more than a year, and it's made giving much easier for those who are e-savvy. I'm the treasurer, and I've found the reporting to be very helpful, and easy to keep track of who has given what. The product is continually improving, which is an extra bonus.

Pros
Easy for givers to setup and give

Cons
There are fees, but someone has to pay for development. You're paying for a convenience.

Michael Bizzell

Continue to Give great value!

Reviewed 2016-12-08

Our church uses Continue to Give and we have seen our online giving increase fourfold in the last 10 months. It interfaces well with our website and also gives us the flexibility of a giving kiosk on site in the church foyer. We have never had any problems with the service and highly recommend it.

Pros
Ease of use and record keeping.

Cons
I have no negative comments.

Roger Davila

Great and helpful service

Reviewed 2016-11-29

I have been using continue to give for about 2 years now and I love that I don't have to worry where my donations are going and how they are being handled. The only thing I would say they have to improve is making their website more user friendly, other then that it is a great site!

Pros
easy to set up, easy to track donations, safe

Cons
site is a bit confusing to navigate

Anthony Herron

Great

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Pros
Convenient use and flexibility it provides our members. They can give securely and we do not have to physical handle credit cards and deal with PCI

Cons
There are not anything negative aspects of this software that I have identified T this time. The kiosk options are expensive

Anonymous

Continue to Give

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Pros
Continue to Give has a ton of features and is deeply integrated with Aplos (our accounting software). We are pleased with the level of service and support as well as the ease of use.

Cons
Nothing!!! Honestly, we've not had any issues with Continue to Give.

Brandon Ryan

Good E-giving service, but definitely room for improvement

Reviewed 2016-11-29

Let me say first that C2G is great, it is very easy to use even for those with little computer savviness, and is a very good value. At this point, I think all things are in order and are now running smoothly, but initially, our church accountant was having all sorts of trouble tracking donations with a big delay between when the donation is processed on C2G and when it arrives in our bank account. Credit card processing was also quite clunky with Prolific, so we had a difficult time tracking down those donations for some time (hence 3* for F&F). All of that is ok and is, in part, in the nature of starting up a new service of this magnitude, but the harder part was the lack of customer service to help deal with these issues. Our accountant had a difficult time getting ahold of anyone at C2G for a while and so that slowed the issue down. So we will continue to use C2G as we do like it overall, but there is definitely room for improvement, especially in customer service, and especially with new clients who may need guidance in getting everything going correctly.

Pros
Price, ease of use across multiple platforms (computer, phone, Facebook, etc.)

Cons
Functionality is a little clunky (there seems to be a considerable delay between donations being posted and when they are put in the bank account, but that may be normal I don't know). Also, customer service is a bit slow in response.

Jess T

Very good option for fundraising

Reviewed 2016-11-17

I have had a pretty good experience with Continue to Give. I personally signed up for it because of the recurring donations and found that to be a huge asset. I did accidentally sign up for the demo site and didn't find out for at least 2 months that no donation was going through and that was because the demo site simulated absolutely everything perfectly. I had just stopped referring people to my site since I thought it wasn't working. Good on Continue to Gives end but a huge error on mine. The customer support in response to this error has been positive, although it took quite some time to find out I didn't have a really site. Since creating a real site, I am more than satisfied. Besides this glitch and a slight head ache with informing my donors (and losing some donations) I would definitely refer others to use continue to give. Also the interconnections to social media and processing are fast and beneficial. The only caveat is the fee charged for each donation.

Betsi Knis

Great product, somewhat confusing interface

Reviewed 2017-08-08

Easy and inexpensive online giving, recurring gifts, and text-to-give included. Integrates with our Church Management Software and our website.

Pros
They have great prices for credit card processing, the interface it really easy to customize, and it is easy to setup on the user-end as well.

Cons
There are some confusing aspects when using it as a church, since most of it is setup for individual fund raising and missions efforts.

Stephanie Wilkinson

CtG functions too much like a Go Fund Me.

Reviewed 2018-05-18

We were seeking a company that would provide a kiosk with card-swiping abilities.

Pros
I like the options of sharing online and creating "causes/purposes". I also like that it integrates with our bookkeeping software.

Cons
CtG functions too much like a GoFund Me asking everyone to create a page and crowdfund for the organization. Probably not best suited for churches, but rather missions, and other causes.

Joel Beyer

Inexpensive way to receive merchant payments

Reviewed 2017-01-25

We looked at various merchant services including a regional bank, PayPal, Square, and others. Continue to Give is a great value for the services provided.

Pros
Value compared to other merchant service providers.

Cons
I don't like how it publishes each gift on the CTG website.

Samuel Busskohl

A streamlined way for supporters to give and us to stay in touch.

Reviewed 2016-03-16

Being able to have everything in one place on our continue to give page (i.e. giving reports, blog links, Facebook links, etc.) is a handy way to keep our support base up to date and keep track of giving. Having a giving report generated for us automatically every month helps us keep track of our giving and keeps us updated on who is partnering with us in our ministry. However, we don't have many of our financial supporters currently using Continue to Give as a means of giving at this time. Since we are domestic (U.S. based) missionaries it is easy for our donors to work directly with our sending organization however I can see the benefits of using Continue to Give out of country. I have not worked with customer service as of yet, hence 3 stars there.

Response from Continue to Give

Glad you are enjoying the software!

If you do need to use our customer support you can email us anytime customerservice@continuetogive.com or email in to schedule a phone call.

Scott Schmeckpeper

Tops in customer service

Reviewed 2016-11-30

I don't always "get" how to work a website or software. They have been so helpful in dealing with my issues. Over the top customer service.

Pros
Price is good and it's customer interface has a lot of options.

Cons
Reports can be difficult to generate.

Daniel Swihart

Not very flashy, but very functional

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-04-11

We've used Continue to Give to support friends of ours in a counseling ministry for a couple of years now. The site is very functional in terms of being able to use the links provided in their emails to get our funds to the ministry we support. The web design isn't over-the-top or even "attractive," but it does what it needs to do. We appreciate this because that means the funds we give are going to the ministry we support, not overhead administration.

Pros
Its functionality, as well as that it is free for people making donations to use.

Cons
It can be a little confusing to navigate from the home page to the ministry I support if I want to make an extra donation. I usually use a link from an email to get there.

Lorie Schroeder

Continue to Give is okay but not great

Reviewed 2016-11-17

Over all the company has been okay to work with. Having said that I anm only staying with Continue to Give because it merges with my church management software. That feature is a big plus for me. I find that the features are clumsy, not very professional looking, and pretty antiquated. You get what you pay and that's what we have. An "okay" system at a good price.

Pros
It merges with my church management software.

Cons
The use of Wi-Fi for connectivity. Our previous company used the Verizon network and it was very reliable. Out system is only as stable as our internet. If we have an internet issue we have a giving issue.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Cory Soldwischq

Giving Made Easy- Almost

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-04-18

If giving had an easy button, CTG would be in the top running. This app does what it's supposed to but was a little confusing while managing two logins. With only one, it would be a breeze.

Pros
It's quick and reliable

Cons
A little confusing to navigate to where you want to go.

Response from Continue to Give

Cory,

You mentioned you have two logins? You should only need the one login and you can manage your giving and the church account with one email address. Let us know if you have any questions on that. You can switch between Giving and Receiving under your email at the top of your dashboard.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Anonymous

Good for smaller non-profits or ministries but not advanced enough for larger ones.

Reviewed 2018-09-30

I tried this product when I worked for a large non-profit in the past and although it was easy enough to use, this was just not a good fit. Offers great ability for mobile needs.

Pros
This software offers a mobile friendly option for donors to give, which is something absent in other products that I have used. The software is easy enough to use, but most likely because the user is limited on the type of control they are allowed. Another great feature is that it is cloud-based for secure data management. Customer support is free, but its sometimes hard to get a timely response.

Cons
This product does not offer more complex data inputs like other software products that I have used. Reporting does not always offer all the information that I need, so this product is not the best for me.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Monique Wubbenhorst

Continue to give

Reviewed 2016-12-08

Setting up an account for mission work to Africa. I am an Obstetrician Gynecologist who has been traveling to Cameroon once a year to be the graduation speaker at a Christian nursing school. This part is paid for by a sponsoring organization, but last year we used the Cameroon trip as a "stepping stone" to also go to South Sudan, which has the world's highest maternal mortality rate, to speak at midwife schools, medical schools, and other locations. This was not covered by the Cameroon sponsoring organization, so we had to fund raise ourselves, which was not something we were experienced in. We were limited by the fact that we could only receive checks, not credit cards. So we are thinking that Continue to Give will help us be better organized this year!

Pros
Christian based, helps us not have to "reinvent the wheel"

Cons
Really no complaints.

Response from Continue to Give

Very excited to be working with you! Send us an email if you have any questions! Customerservice@continuetogive.com

Shannon Coenen

Spares Me Brain Damage!

Reviewed 2016-03-23

As a missionary and supporting organization executive, I rely HEAVILY upon Continue to Give (C2G)!! C2G provides donors the opportunity to go online and donate any time of day or night, anywhere around the world, and I receive notifications of donations received in a timely manner. From an accounting standpoint, I can easily track donations, the purpose for which they were given, and issue receipts for tax purposes. All the missionaries in our organization have a C2G online giving page and when we take teams overseas for short-term missions trips, we let them establish giving pages so all fundraising efforts are streamlined and tracked. C2G is one of the most important tools I use for personal and organization fundraising.

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad you like the program!

Sherri Robbins

Great tool

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2016-11-29

Continue to Give is a great tool for receiving donations online. I like how it integrates with our online church management service to automatically link the donation to the person in our system. Giving has slowly and steadily increased as people have used the reoccurring donation feature to automatically have their donation withdrawn from their source of funds. I'm not a fan of the way you set up campaigns for different funds. It could be more user friendly in that area. That is why I gave it an average of 4 stars.

Pros
Integration with Elvanto

Cons
Setting up campaigns, or projects

Nick Dylewsky

Several of my clients use the CTG software and all have had nothing but positive feedback.

Reviewed 2016-03-24

The provider I work for provides merchant service solutions to Churches and Christian Non Profit organizations and I have recommended Continue to Give software to a wide spectrum of clients I work with. Every one of my clients that uses the software for their church or non profit has been very impressed with the transparency of CTG staff and their outstanding customer support and their bookkeepers love the easy but detailed reporting. Pros: Christian Company that is easy to work with and offers online integration for your standard websites, Mobile Kiosk, Text to Give, QR code giving and even direct integration with Facebook all for one competitive price based on volume. Cons: I really don't think their is any.

Response from Continue to Give

We enjoy working with you as well!

Thank you for your review!

Sam Busskohl

All Your Donor and Support Information in One Spot!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2016-12-08

Continue to Give has been an excellent way for us to track and manage our donors and all of their associated information. Additionally, Continue to Give offers many different ways for your donors to give be it one time or recurring and the ability to create specific fundraising projects is an added plus.

Pros
Ease of use. Continue to Give makes it very easy to raise support and easy for donors to give across a wide variety of platforms. The ability to link to social media and personal blog spaces makes it even easier for your donors to keep up with what your doing and saves you time.

Cons
So far I haven't encountered anything I don't like

Mackenzie Cook

Overall great organization to help raise funds

Reviewed 2016-11-17

I got a little confused when first registering because I signed up for a "demo" site which I did not realize at the time was different from a normal donation site. Thankfully someone emailed me from Continue to Give and told me that I could not receive funds using the demo site. They caught it early in my donation process and I was able to make the switch to the real account.

Pros
The ease of sharing Continue to Give on social media.

Cons
I did not realize a demo site was not able to receive funds. I had people donate and the website told me I had those funds, even though I would not actually be able to receive that money.

Victoria Gottschalk

Great Service

Reviewed 2016-11-29

We have been using Continue to Give for over a year now. We like that the fees are taken monthly instead of per transaction. The monthly reports are nice. Additionally, we appreciate the improvements that are made regularly.

Angelee Zapata

amazing service with a purpose

Reviewed 2016-11-29

I've been using Continue To Give for about a year now and it has made the finance part of being a missionary so easy. It's secure and safe and I have full confidence that my finances are being handled with care. So thankful for this tool. Let God be glorified through this business!

Pros
secure and easy to use!

Cons
maybe the site could be modernized a bit. more user-friendly.