Continue To Give Reviews

4.43/5 (143 reviews)

Pros
  • Simple and Practical
  • It was easy and fast to get started!
  • More simple then using Back Credit Card System
  • Customer Service- efficient, timely assistance
Cons
  • N/A
  • nothing
  • Design limitations.
  • no marketing features
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
David Michon

Continue to Give has everything!

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-25

Pros
Continue to Give literally has anything you could think you would need when it comes to online giving. Seriously just go to their Features page and you'll see! They help keep things feeling personal and custom as to help engage giving even better with your donors. It is very user friendly to set up and has great pricing models customized to help smaller organizations.

Cons
I actually have nothing negative to say, they do it all and they do it well!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Roman Benedit

Simple & Practical

Reviewed 2016-11-29

We've had nothing but success and positive feedback from many members of our congregation. Both the Kiosk app and Web embed have worked well

Pros
Simple and Practical

Cons
N/A

Steven Nagy

Simple & Easy

Reviewed 2016-03-15

This software is straight forward and convenient for having multiple points of giving for a ministry. The QR codes are a sweet feature that makes it easy to connect people to my page on various media and print. The email notifications for weekly giving and monthly summaries are convenient for keeping track of giving. Sometimes an email will have a couple lines of text that overlap one another. Overall, it's been a great experience and helpful tool in ministry!

Response from Continue to Give

Great to hear that things are going well!

If you ever run across an issue you can reach out to our customer support at customerservice@continuetogive.com

Alex Hamilton

OK product as a method for collecting donors money but, has no marketing tools to solicit donations.

Reviewed 2016-11-29

I got all my donors through my own efforts. Continue to Give seems only good for collecting Donations once generated as they offer no solicitation tools. Two Videos they offer request you to find them new customer, not new donors for you

Pros
More simple then using Back Credit Card System

Cons
no marketing features

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Rich Bame

Continue to Give experience

Reviewed 2019-01-11

Continue to Give replaced an expiring online giving option we had been using. While the setup was harder than it should have been, now that it is fully functional, we are really liking the solution. It is meeting all of our needs.

Pros
The ease of use, flexibility, multiple giving options, good reporting tools.

Cons
Setup process was not very smooth. Took way too long with many issues along the way.

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you, Rich, for taking the time to review Continue to Give. We are happy to hear that our software is meeting all of your needs but do apologize that the setup process wasn't very smooth. We are continuously working to improve our processes and software so we very much appreciate your feedback!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Rebecca Jepsen

'Tis good, 'tis good.

Reviewed 2016-11-17

I switched to Continue to Give from GoFundMe and like it. I struggle to figure out how to navigate the website, but the fees are less than GoFundMe and I like the values of this fundraising site better. Yes, GoFundMe is easier, but I'd rather pay less fees and support values that are similar to mine. As far as I know, donors haven't had much trouble, but not many people give anymore and I don't know if that's due to the site, lack of advertising on my part, or a drop in donations. Overall, it's a good site and I recommend it to people seeking to fund raise.

katie long

Great way to fundraise for an Adoption

Reviewed 2016-11-17

Continue to Give offers exceptional support, great customer service, much lower fees in comparison with other crowd-funding sources, and continual updates. I appreciate that they have developed a faith based giving platform, making it a point to help folks adopting, churches and missionaries. The customer service staff is professional and knowledgeable and their website is very easy to navigate! Thank you providing an avenue for us to fund raise!

Pros
Easy to navigate. Understandable. Not overwhelming or confusing.

Cons
nothing

Anonymous

satisfied

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-04-01

I am a satisfied customer!

Pros
I like that the fee charged is minimal and the platform is pretty simple to use

Cons
the platform is somewhat outdated and with a third party (we pay) it adds an additional chain that may not be necessary

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Vanessa Beenenga

Love Continue To Give!

Reviewed 2017-02-02

We used Continue To Give for our adoption fundraiser and loved our experience! The customer service was excellent when we needed some assistance. I highly recommend Continue To Give!

Pros
It was easy and fast to get started!

Response from Continue to Give

We are very happy we could be of service!

Tonya Shanklin

Calvary baptist

Reviewed 2016-11-29

I had a difficult time pulling my money that was donated. As of today I still have not received $20. I had issues with the money being transferred to my bank acct.

Pros
I like it that it helps mission and Christian organizations by not charging a large about for them to use the site.

Cons
It is very difficult setting up everything and then more difficult to transfer your funds to your banking acct.

Response from Continue to Give

Tonya,

We are sorry you are having some issues and we would like to get these resolved for you right away. Please email us at customerservice@continuetogive.com

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Mary Mielke

Making Fundraising Easier

Reviewed 2016-03-23

The last thing I want to think about is fundraising, but it's part of my job as a missionary. Continue to Give makes it easier because my donors go to my page and process their donations with ease. Everything works with my supporting organization and all donors are given their tax receipts without me having to be involved in every step of the process. It makes fundraising easier!

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad you like the program!

Gary Barnes

New Opportunities To Give

Reviewed 2016-03-13

Continuetogive.com has opened doors for us as a small mission organization for those who wanted a way to give on line or by credit card. One of the greatest opportunities has been to attract new donors with continuetogive.com. Some of these are one-time gifts for special projects and others are opportunities for long-term donors who like this simpler option.

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you for the review! We will keep helping your nonprofit grow through giving!

Sam Villalta

Helpful service

Reviewed 2016-11-29

My Fiancé and I had to raise funds in order to launch on a year long domestic missions trip. We had a short amount of time after being notified of being selected. We've used other popular services like continue to give, but their percentage was too high. Continue to Give's percantage was reasonable and their support staff helped us get up and running quickly. We are now almost done with our year long missions commitment and are appreciative of this service to have been a small but big part in making that possible.

Pros
It is very user friendly once you figure out the fundamentals

Cons
Could be a little less confusing up front.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

David Davison

Its Wonderful

Reviewed 2016-11-17

Using Continue to Give has been a pleasure. I believe I have only had one donor that had an issue/confusion about it (although it was probably because if their age) and they couldn't figure it out, but all of my other donors have loved it as have I. The up-to-date emails are wonderful as well as the monthly gifts report. Over all its wonderful and I am thankful for Continue the Give.

Jenna Marcellus

Great product!

Reviewed 2017-01-11

I found the product very easy to use. I think that it's a very good and needed program. I hope that others will see it the same!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Roy Pennycoff

experience has been a very positive experience

Reviewed 2016-03-10

From the beginning, when we signed up with ContinueToGive.com, our experience has been a very positive experience. Our new friend, assist us with every aspect of our journey in making others aware of our needs and how they can assist us. Being "technologically challenged" makes an much needed part of our global team. Thanks rep and thanks ContinueToGive.org for being there when we need you!

Lori Ruffin

Continuing to Give with Continue To Give

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2016-12-08

We find that Continue to Give integrates nicely with Elvanto, our Church management Software. Love the fact that it allows for mobile donations. Whenever we've had questions, our contact has always been courteous and helpful. Glad to have their support.

Pros
Mobile Giving, and the ability to raise money for various types of projects.

Cons
Design limitations.

Chelsey Trevino

Good customer service, software needs work.

Reviewed 2017-09-15

Text to give and ACH options. Lower transaction rates.

Pros
I like that we can see all recurring transactions well, there is a text to give option (which is the reason we went with the software), and EFT and ACH options are offered.

Cons
The projets/events portion really cannot be used becuase the software calls everything a donation and is hard to use. There are limitations with the reporting and ACHes cannot be refunded electornically.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Darrell Pack

Simple

Reviewed 2016-03-23

My organization recommended Continue to Give for my online fundraising. It works really well! I am able to present my monthly support needs and also special projects I'm fundraising for. My donors appreciate the ease of the site and my organization appreciates the simplicity for record keeping and issuing tax receipts.

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you for your review!

Bill Eng

Making Life Easier

Reviewed 2016-03-23

As an international missionary, I have supporters all over the world. Continue to Give allows me to point all my donors to one place so they can set up monthly recurring donations or one-time gifts. Now I can focus on what my calling is...reaching out to nations for Christ.

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad you like the program!

Gina Hardin

Continue To Give Review

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2016-12-09

We appreciate the Continue to Give program because it offers a quick and easy way to donate money electronically. There has only been one instance where there was a glitch in the system and we were unable to receive a donation right away. Once Customer Service got involved the problem was solved in a timely fashion. We would like to know more about the best ways to attract more people to our Continue to Give sight.

Pros
Customer Service- efficient, timely assistance

Cons
Donations that fail to process

Vanessa Beenenga

Great tool. Even better price!

Reviewed 2016-03-11

Continue To Give is an amazing tool that makes fundraising easy for everyone! When fundraising for our adoption, we felt good about sharing our fundraising page because we knew the fee's were the lowest possible, and it was a good, honest company that we could trust. If I ever had a question, I received a quick and helpful response.

Jerry Herbert

Happy with Continue to Give

Reviewed 2019-09-04

Giving our donors more giving options, for convenient giving.

Pros
The versatility in meeting our needs as an organization. To help grow our donations, giving donors more options, at a reasonable cost.

Cons
None at this time, so far this product is filling our needs.

Anonymous

Giving Catalyst

Reviewed 2019-01-04

Pros
This software has been awesome for fundraiser involvement with missions in addition to regular giving.

Cons
We have not experienced any difficulties with this software! Great program!

Response from Continue to Give

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review of Continue to Give! We love that our software has been awesome for your fundraiser involvement with missions as well as regular giving.

We truly appreciate your review and you as a client!

Darlene Schmeckpeper

Very useful!

Reviewed 2016-11-30

Continue to Give is a great site for receiving donations for our ministry. It's easy to set up an account and get started. Funds go directly into your bank account. The only issue I had was with recurring donations, but they recently corrected that. Which says they are listening to their customers.