DONATION Logo

DONATION

Donation management software for small to midsize churches

DONATION Reviews - Page 4

Very user friendly

This program is an excellent fit for our smaller church. It does everything we need. The support we have received from Dan Cooperstock, author of the DONATION software program, has been great. I would highly recommend this program to any church that is looking for an effective way to record tithes and offering and provide receipts for tax purposes.

I love this program.

This program is so easy to use. The help features are great. The service is personalized. The program was new to me - it took only 10-15 minutes of review to get up and running. I have not used the envelope menu or year end receipts menu yet, but if it is anything like using the rest of the program, it should be straight forward and easy to use.

Excellent product

I have been using 'donation' software for over 10 years. It is easy to use and provides a number of tools to import, export and track data. It's fast, accurate and the customer service is superb. I would certainly recommend it. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding my use of the program. I'd be happy to discuss.

Doreen Black/Dorchester Presbyterian Church

I can't say anything negative about this program. It's simple to use, reports are available in the format I want, corrections are easily made; it has saved me countless hours of work (such as typing manual receipts, reports, etc.). Having to pay $45.20 per year for updates is a gift. Thank you Dan Cooperstock for your Donation Program.

Cons

Finally a service product that is service oriented!

Donations is a great piece of software that keeps track of all the basics such as gifts, donors and can also generate tax receipts and customized reports. Dan Cooperstock seems to be very familiar with the not for profit sector and what we are trying to do. He has produced an excellent piece of software at a great price with great service.

Cons

DONATION is Helping us Get Our Records in Order!

We have started using DONATION and love the software. It is very easy to use and there is basically no training for my end users. Tech support has been great also, I asked a question on a small issue, the developer answered me back within a few hours and he had it fixed with a day. Being a non-profit company this is so cost effective for us.

Cons

Simple & Efficient Solution!

Donation is the perfect solution for tracking tithes given by our congregation! The ease of entering the weekly offering is a breath of fresh air. When we began contemplating the switch from another more combersome program, Dan was quick to response to our inquiries. The move was seamless. I would definitely recommend Donation.

Powerful tool for non-profits

Pros: * Simple and fast data entry. * Good reporting feature. * Very easy to switch between years and to prepare for the next calendar year. * Excellent receipting to CRA standard. * Excellent help file. If you are not sure, check the help file and you will probably find what you are looking for. Cons: None worth mentioning.

Cons

Good solution for small to medium size churches / organizations

Last year the provider of our web-based donation database system merged with another provider which resulted in the donation tracking feature being dropped -- In January, 2013 we purchased DONATION and have been very pleased - it's easy to use and creates the reports and tracking information we need. I would recommend it's use.

Cons

Very good program and easy to use

Pros: compact easy to use program for small non profit ($50,000+) donations. I am a volunteer board member and the treasurer. It vastly simplified our system and reports. Cons : None yet Started to use in 2013 and it was easy to load in prior year donors and add new ones in 2013. Simplifies sending receipts and making reports.

Donation Software

I really like using the program and recommend it to everyone who asks (and some who don't). They are very open to suggestions and help me when I need it. The only issues I have are figuring out how to do custom reports because it is so exact in it's requirements but it just takes some figuring out and I can get help if needed.

Donation software

Its a great program for tracking church donations. Easy to add/change categories, easy to complete year ends, easy entries and numerous reports available. There is good backup and support if problems arise but I have not experienced any to date and I have been using it for 3 years now. I would highly recommend this program.

Cons

I highly recommend this software for Charities that issue year-end receipts. I am a bookkeeper that works for many charities and 3 of them require me to keep a database and prepare receipts at year-end. It is very user friendly and even produces cover letters for other mailings. It can produce a list of donors for followup.

Great Product!

I have use the donation program for only a few months, but have found it to be extremely easy to learn and use. I would recommend this program to anyone needing a donation program. I haven't had to call customer service but am confident customer support is reliable, because the creator was in contact as we set up the program.

Amazing value for money!

A very useful program for small to medium sized churches

Pros

A very reasonably priced package for churches that is easy to implement and can provide parish lists as well as tracking donations

Cons

One or two minor items that I would like to modify, however the designer is very willing to listen to suggestions and make improvements.

A real God send!

This program is just what we needed! We started out fairly small and not only did it fit into our budget but it was just so easy to learn and use. As we've grown the program continues to provide everything we need! Any questions are quickly and efficiently answered. We would and have recommended it to other organizations.

Donation Software

I have used the Donation Software for over two years. I found it to be easy to learn and use. Any time we have a question we can depend on Dan to rapidly get back to us with a solution. I haven't found anything that has presented a big enough problem that I wanted to replace it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Donation - Cooperstock

I use this for our church. Makes life easy for me as the Treasurer - especially at year's end when it comes time to mail out and provide tax deduction statements to our members. Customer service is FAST - responsive - and targeted. Updates are easy to effect and routine reminders help keep me on my toes.

Cons

Easy to use with decent functionality

We're very pleased with the simplicity of Donation while it still provides enough reporting flexibility for our needs. We've been using it for years. Our customer service experiences have been good experiences. User questions were all handled with in minutes of initial contact at odd hours on occasion.

Donation

I have been using Donation for more than 6 years. We have a small congregation in our church, so this simple, concise, user friendly program was ideal for our receipting. Easy to find detailed records if a donator requests, and so easy to do the final receipts for year end. And the cost is so affordable!

Best Donation Receipt Program I have ever used

I have used this program for about 10 years with two different charities in Ontario. It is very easy to use and the reports give me everything I need. The customer service is excellent - e-mails are answered very quickly. I would recommend this to any organizing looking at donation receipting software!

Great program

I am very please with this program. I like the fact that it can do charitable receipts and can provide some many different reports which I require. I have a bit of trouble doing the filtered reports because my computer skills are limited. The customer service has been very helpful in these situations.

Software4NonProfits

I inherited this software from the person formerly doing the donations for my church. I have found that it is very easy to use and if a problem arises, all I have to do is to call Dan Cooperstock and he "walks me through" my problem very efficiently. I would recommend this program to all churches.

Highly Recommend!

I would recommend the Donation software to anyone looking for an easy to use yet comprehensive way of tracking your church's monthly donations and creating annual donation receipts. Dan provides quality and timely customer service that really makes the whole experience all the more user friendly.

Cons

Excellent program - it does everything required for our small church and mission organization.

Pros - easy to set up and use, comprehensive, very affordable, support is amazing! File management is easy and portable. Cons - Special reports can be tricky to produce, but personal support makes it doable. You are never made to feel inadequate, regardless of how basic the question is.