DONATION Logo

DONATION

Donation management software for small to midsize churches

DONATION Reviews - Page 5

DONATION small church software is best I have used in 15 years.

I tried other systems. Then I bought DONATION, it is the best program I have ever used. I entered all my Church's contributions for 9 months, over 500 entries, in seven days. If you want to cut your data entry time by 90%, buy this program.

Lucky Find!

Our charity was looking for an affordable option to our manual charitable receipts. DONATION was our lucky find! It saved us enormous time during a big fundraising event and was VERY easy to use! We found that the service was quick & efficient. Very much recommend this product!

Awesome!!

This is an awesome donation program!! We have used it for 13 years and had wonderful service! Anytime we have had any problems at all Dan Cooperstock has personally responded to my cries for help! Try it you'll like it! God bless! Pastor Teresa McKinney. Silver Springs Nevada

DONATION

I love the product. We went from hand written to this. Entering weekly donations is effortless. I believe almost anyone could learn it. I do however struggle a little looking for the correct reports I require. Mainly because I use them so infrequently and forget were to look.

Cons

Donation is a delightful program

Easy set up, easy editing, easy entry. I had a little trouble the first time I did the year in closing, but the support came in the form of an email from Dan Copperstock who answers right away! I love the reports that I send every week and so do the recipients of the reports.

very good value

This is a great little program which has given us no problems over the several years we've been using it. Our main purpose in using it is to generate the tax receipts and thank you letter for our donations. I can't attest to the reporting ability since we use it very little

2 point pastoral charge

I love this program. Once the initial donor data is entered, it only takes minutes a week to enter offering data, get concise, accurate reports and move on. The program is affordable and easy to use. A minor drawback would be the difficulty in deciphering the report menu.

Cons

Recording giving is so easy with Donation!

Finding this program was a God-send. I was recording giving in an Exel document :P It was such a pain to use. I got this and recording giving is so easy! It saves TONS of my time! I just can't say enough about how wonderful it has been to have this program to do my job.

Donation software review

This is a great piece of software for genrating donation receipts. It also provides reports. It is very user friendly. It will alow you to do batch entries and will even import lists of donors so you don't have to retypr everything. I would recommend this software.

Great for the job

The donation software has greatly helped with recording & receipting donations. It has made a real difference in getting the job done. As with most software reporting is the weak point but there are enough options to get to where you want to go. Dan is good to work with.

Review of Donations Software

Our Church has been using this program for several years now. It is easy to add donors, make entries and balance the reports using this program. Our previous program was not as simple; it is not necessary to be a "computer guru" when working with this program.

Donation is great

Our Church has used this product for more than 10 years. Our members get their tax receipts the first Sunday after January 1st. They cannot believe it. I honestly don't know of any cons. Whenever there is an issue, or a question, it is answered within a day.

donation

This is a great product and time saver. I use it to record church donations from our members. I have used it for two years and I can do my job much quicker and more accurate than my previous way of recording donations. I suggest it to anyone who is interested

Donation Software

This is the best non-profit software I have ever found. I have tried many bookkeeping software programs to keep records for our overseas missionary ministry. This software covers every need, it is easy, and make my life a lot easier when it comes to tax time.

Software4Nonprofits

Great program for tracking donations; easy to use; regular updates provided; very reasonable priced Would recommend anyone out there to consider this program to track donations requiring an income tax receipt - set up to meet all Revenue Canada requirements

Fantastic software

I have worked with charities for over 25 years and I just recently came across Donation a year ago. I just love it. Easy of use. No extra stuff you never use anyways. Great reporting options. Easily use it for more than one charity. Very cost effective.

ALC

American Lutheran Church in Clinton Twp, MI has been using this software for over a year now and we find it to be simple to use without all the expensive "extra" information in most data-base church programs. It suits our needs perfectly and was not expensive.

Donation

Donation is a simple and easy to use donation program. Data entry is easy and quick and reports and receipts are quickly accessible. It doesn't do complex and detailed analysis of donors and trends, but it does the basics very well, and the price is right.

Great Program! Great Support

The software is easy to use and is especially a joy at the end of year when it's time to issue charitable receipts to members of the congregation. Support is always available via email or phone and the response is virtually immediate. Thank you Dan!

Loge this Software

This program has been a blessing to our church for many years now. Dan is always available when I have a question or concern. The software is easy to use and has such an easy learning curve. I would recommend it to any non profit organization.

love how easy it is

I really like how easy the software is to use. How to print out all receipts for tax purposes, or just a certain amount. Also the service is great, if I have any question, just an email or phone call away. Thank you for many years of service.

Professional Association Experience

The program is easy to learn and use. Built in reports are excellent and customizing the reports is quick and easy. User support has been excellent and annual costs are inexpensive. I have no reservations in recommending the product.

Love it!!

The Donation Software is so easy and affordable to use. I have saved a lot of time keeping track of donations and then printing out the income tax receipt as well as an envelope. I love this software and would recommend it to anyone!

Excellent program !

We rely on this wonderful program to manage our donations. Its simplicity but effective structure has made managing our lists and receipts most effective. Great customer service. Dan replies almost immediately with helpful guidance.

Cons

Easy to install, learn and use - meets all of our needs

Strongly recommend

Pros

Easy to learn, even for non-computer savvy church volunteers. Great customer support. Developer responds to all feedback. VERY INEXPENSIVE. Does not have more features than you truly need.

Cons

Have not found any yet.