DONATION Logo

DONATION

Donation management software for small to midsize churches

DONATION Reviews - Page 6

Donation program

This program is amazing for keeping track of my church donations and year end receipting! I have used other programs in the past and this one is by far the easiest one I've ever used. I would highly recommend this program!

Donations Software.

We have used this software for about 4 years ,i found it so easy to use and way much better to keep track of donations and the donors . It is very professional way to keeping track and record your Income and recipts.

DONATION for church

I am the Treasurer for our small, local church congregation. I have been using DONATION software for the past three years. It is the easiest, most efficient software to track our contributions that I have ever seen.

Software4nonprofits

I love this software. It is a no non-sense way to keep track of all donations. It has lots of help and video demos to help you set up the program to suit your organization. One on one help is just a phone call away.

Cons

"DONATION" - a must for receipts.

I have been using DONATION for many years, since it first became available. Donation is easy to use, perfect for me and our congregation to understand, and makes it possible for me to fulfil my tasks as treasurer.

Donation software

I have found the Donation program to be very affordable and effective software for my company! Easy to use and great results. Thanks to Don for such a great software and He is always right there when you need him!

Cons

Donation - great product!

I am very impressed with Donation software. It was easy to learn and serves our church needs well. I am looking forward to seeing how program performs when it is time to close out contributions at end of year.

Cons

Easy to start and to use.

This program was extremely easy to start and learn its basics. One call to customer support pointed me in the right direction and no further help was needed. Reporting is easy and clear and data entry very easy.

Easy to use!

I find Donation an easy product to use. Very intuitive, manageable and simple. I like to be able to go from year to year to check on past givers, as some phone with questions. I am very happy with Donation.

used for years successfully

I have used this program for a number of years and it provides reports and information easily. Any setup or running issues have been quickly addressed by email. Very low cost for what is provided

Donation

This program is easy to use as well as receipting at the end of the year is simple. Also simple to edit if necessary, I have used it for at least 6 years for our church records and really like it.

Pleased with program

I am pleased with how easy the program is to use. It provides me with the reports I need. They seem to be constantly improving the program. Any questions I had we answered promptly.

Great Product!

Our local Knights of Columbus has been using Donation software for almost a year. It is very intuitive and produces great reports. I have recommended it to a number of other organizations in the area.

Cooperstock Donation Software Program

I whole-heartedly endorse this software program! TurnAround Village has used it since our inception in 2003 and it works wonderfully well at such an affordable price point!!!

We Love Donation

Our church has been using Donation software for over two years and love it! It's easy to use and provides the tax donation receipts in an easy to read format. Definitely worth the money.

Non-Profit

I have used this software for several years in our small non-profit. The Program works well, and is updated regularly. The cost is reasonable and the support is very good

Great software!

We've used Donation for several years now with deep appreciation, and we have had no problems at all. We appreciate the fact that it is effective and economical. Thanks.

Thoroughly in favour

It took very little time to become accustomed to the program. The help and the updates far exceed other programs on my computer. For a small Church, the program is very inexpensive.

Cooperstock

Pros: Easy to use, light on the CPU usage, not constantly updating Cons: not intuitive for new users, unable to correct receipts that were not the last receipt created (may be possible, not sure).

Donation

Love this software we were using a competitors program and I must say this is user friendly and has everything our church needs. I highly recommend to anyone especially when it comes to year end statements.

Donation package for Church

I am currently using "Donation" package to keep track of church donations. I find it very user-friendly and I also know that I can reach Dan Cooperstock if I have any problems or questions.

Cons

Appropriate title for the program.

I find the product very useful and easy to use. It has many different reports that can be produced and has easy search features. The program is well worth having and using for your Not-for-Profit company.

Review of Donation software

Really great product! Had used Membership Plus previously. It was not easy to learn and not easy to use. Donation is very easy to use and fits our churchs needs perfectly. I highly recomment it to everyone.

donation

tho relatively new to working with this program, am finding it very user-friendly and straight forward. Customer Service has been quick and helpful. No found 'cons' ! :)

Donation review

Altho I've only used Donation since Jan. 2013. I am extremely pleased with the ease of use and the many reports available plus the ability to construct my own report forms.