DonorView Reviews - Page 5

AB

Adina B.

Great staff, great software.

Pros

DonorView is so easy to use, and being able to manage all aspects of our fundraising operation through one single platform keeps things running smoothly. Most of all I appreciate how quickly the support team responds to all requests & questions!

Cons

I'd like to be able to have more control when customizing forms (membership, events, donations, etc.) and find that sometimes the system can move slowly.

LD

Lawren D.

Good software with few issues - Great customer support!

Pros

I've been pleased with Donorview - my issue is just not enough time on my end to really get into all the components of Donorview. I love the events pages but wish the mail merge templates could be more design and user friendly. Customer support is stellar!

Cons

The only thing I would improve upon are the printed letter templates - just jazz them up and make them easier to modify/edit.

TS

Tracee S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

I should have did more research

If I had to choose, I would have used a different platform and paid a little more.

Pros

I like the ease of making the donation page. But trying to get help if I get stuck, I have to wait and onlu communicate via email.

Cons

When I have an issue, I rather speak to support and I do not like that. I would rather speak to a live person and not communicate across an email.

Jim K.

Paper & Forest Products, 501-1,000 employees

I have no idea how we'd be doing this without DonorView.

It's a single repository for everything. Spreadsheets and e-mail are no longer acceptable when a tool like this is available.

Pros

DonorView is a single repository for everything. Spreadsheets and e-mail are no longer acceptable when a tool like this is available.

Cons

The e-mail newsletter functionality is a little querky. The resulting messages appear very different with different browsers.

CK

Cindy K.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

DonorView is great for a variety of uses.

Pros

DonorView is pretty user friendly. Once things are figured out, and utilized a few times, it is relatively easy moving forward. Sending emails, managing constituent information, and creating newsletters work well with this program.

Cons

When using the Constituents link, at times it would save a step if the back arrow lead to the alphabetized page that had just been used instead of going back to the first page at the top of the alphabet every time.

AD

Ashley D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

We love DonorView. The customer support is phenomenal and we were able to combine 5 different progra

Pros

It is great that we are able to customize all of our reports and we also love the amount of detail we can add to our constituent profiles. I would definitely recommend this product.

Cons

I would like to be able to pull cumulative giving in a report. Their email customization can be very glitchy.

JB

Jennifer B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

DonorView Customer service was excellent. They were prompt with answering questions and e-mails.

We are only now getting started on this software but I envision being able to have a better picture of our big donors verses small donors and using this for sponsorships and to build better and more relationships overall with our donor base. We are excited about the peer to peer sharing for donations/sponsorships as well.

Pros

The customer service that came with this software was great. Being a nonprofit without a great deal of Tech training we found this software to be user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

Trying to get all of our data to fit under the amount needed for the lesser cost. We had 9 years worth of donor information and a tight budget so we only converted over 4 years worth to keep our records under the specific criteria in cost.

MR

Mahender R.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great all in one software!

Excellent software and very friendly and helpful customer service.

Pros

DonorView allows all the key operations of non-profits to be integrated on one platform.

Cons

Very versality software. Needs time to learn all the feature.

KP

Kate P.

DonorView is a great way for non-profits to collect donor information and keep it in succinct

Pros

I appreciate how quickly the customer service employees respond to questions and guide new users on how the features and functions work.

Cons

Right now, I am still learning how to use all the functions and it takes a long time to complete a simple task.

ZT

Zoe T.

Overall, we are very satisfied with DonorView.

Pros

The customer service at DonorView is great! The platform is easy to use with very intuitive search features and clear menus. The event setup is a breeze. And the newsletter feature works pretty well.

Cons

The only difficulty I have is with running reports, which requires a bit more effort :) Overall, we are very satisfied with DonorView. The reporting piece of DonorView requires additional knowledge of pivot tables, which we find time consuming to learn in order to run simple reports. It would be ideal to have a software within DonorView to run all the reports we need, rather than using outside tools.

KS

Kathleen S.

Given time it is easy to very the hang of the software and can be worth the money.

Pros

The customer service is very good. They respond very quickly. All the services that they provide are also nice.

Cons

Some of the features are hard to figure out how to use like when building the mail merge templates or email templates.

HP

Hillary P.

Great addition

Overall, this software has streamlined our organizations system. It is super friendly that everyone could understand the system. You could find the clients records with their donors easily without any hassle. It helps to customized our records without any issues

Pros

Its a really great Software and overall it has helped my organization to become more organized and I also love that it is really affordable for a non profit budge

Cons

None, for me everything has been great from the get on and there hasn’t been any major issues for me to like the least but it has few minor inconveniences just like any other software

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Jack of all trades master of none.

Pros

The number​ of functions available for use.

Cons

Buggy interface, not user-friendly especially the email marketing piece. Lacks the nuance to make it a pleasing process.

YL

Yvonne L.

Very user friendly. Easy to learn.

Pros

I love the filter and columns you can sort by. Multiple functions you can use it for! The letter templates are awesome.

KG

Kim G.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great for our organization!

Pros

Using DonorView has been great for our organization! It has increased the amount of information we can efficiently and effectively manage with our extremely small staff.

Cons

Unfortunately, we haven't delved into the software enough to know what y'all could do better. I suppose the only thing that I might recommend would be to follow up with new members after the online trainings to solicit any lingering questions they might have.

AW

Amanda W.

Great product

Wonderful!

Pros

I have thoroughly enjoyed learning and using this product!! It is very user-friendly and the customer service has been exceptional. Always punctual to answer my questions and so friendly and patient as I’m learning the system.

Cons

I really have not found a downside to this product yet. It has been great for what we need.

Education Management,

Easy transition to DonorView. Great customer support.

Easy to track donations and constituents. Transition was easy.

Pros

Easy to use. DonorView already has incorporated the items a non-profit is looking for in its software. Great on-line videos on how to use the program.

Cons

Still learning how to use event management and tracking. Does not have a way for user to import data.

AF

April F.

Been a good experience.

We use it to send out newsletters about monthly luncheon and networking.

Pros

We use the software for our newsletters. It has been easy to use and very user friendly. The software is intuitive.