Easy Church Tools Reviews

5.0/5 (3 reviews)

Nicole Doucet

Must have for churches

Reviewed 2014-09-11

As a church manager I have been using Easy Church Tools for about a year. I find it very easy to navigate. If there is a problem the people at East Church Tools jump on it right away and usually have it fixed within 24 hours. I love the fact that I can pull it up and have access to our complete church membership anywhere and anytime from my phone. I highly recommend this product.

Chuckk Gerwig

Very easy to use!

Reviewed 2014-08-19

Connect Manage / Easy Church Tools functions great and is very easy to use. I pastor a church with no administrative assistant and it's perfect for a non administrative non technical guy like me. It has plenty of power too. The software is created by a man who truly wants to make a quality product that will help the local church in its mission. Highly recommended.

Shawn Kennedy

Easy, Empowering and Affordable..

Reviewed 2014-08-18

I pastor a growing church in San Diego, CA. We are very grateful and happy for Connect Manage. It is easy, intuitive, affordable and practical. If you are looking for a solution to help others call your church home, I highly recommend using this ministry tool!