EveryAction Reviews

EveryAction

Unified CRM, fundraising, advocacy, and digital platform

EveryAction

Very helpful!

We use this software to get information out to our donors, send emails to potential donors, and view the details of our donation histories.

Pros

Great tool for targeted emails and online fundraising!

Cons

Since the update, no issues. A fantastic product!

Every Action

I have had an amazing customer service experience! Still learning software.

Pros

Its very clean, simple and user friendly. I like the fact you can have multiple campaign functions while allowing for donor portfolios. It is truly everything I need in one.

Cons

I would like to see more color or maybe tabs with color option so we can sort folders/lists via colors.

A difficult to use constituent email system

My experience has been negative, it is expensive and cumbersome to use.

Pros

The two best aspects are the extensive features and functionality, especially for having multiple versions of the same email.

Cons

I do not enjoy using this product because it is extremely difficult to learn how to navigate it. It is not user friendly at all.

Some of the best people is the business for non-profit marketing.

Pros

The ease of use and the customer service that goes with the product. From the moment I contact EveryAction they were with me every step of the way. They constantly reach out for training and make sure I have the support I need to develop our non profit.

Cons

Need more help developing template to use right off the purchase of the product. Although there are many HTML template out there. Its hard to find one that can fit your needs without some customization.