Faith Teams Logo

Faith Teams

Easy & Affordable Church Management Software. Start Free!

Faith Teams Reviews - Page 2

TD

TrisTara D.

Used other for 1-2 years

Amazing team

This program is a wonderful tool for our church. It provides many tools and as we advance in having people more prepared to use technical tools it will make the teams function more fluidly.

Pros

I like that when ever there's a need by our team....FaithTeams is quick to answer and always helpful! The program is working well for us and when we see a need, FaithTeams is responsive to needs and prepared to adapt and provide results.

Cons

We've had a few challenges with features, but the FaithTeams folks have never let us down in finding a solution.

BP

Bridget P.

LOVE Faith Teams

Pros

I love the support that we receive. They are so easy to deal with and responsive.

Cons

I will be glad when they implement background checks.

SP

Sheri P.

1-8-20

Pros

Guest follow-up features. We use it on a regular basis

Cons

The operation of the calendar and service planning. Still working on this

CH

Christie H.

Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

Great for Church Use

Great

Pros

I appreciate how you can use the Mobile App for most situations. It has helped us get a lot more organized with our events.

Cons

The thing that has been the hardest is initially figuring out how everything works. Once you understand the operating system it becomes a rather simple process.

Hey Christie - Thank for your feedback. We've recently released a full library of help files and tutorial videos. I will email those to you, just in case you haven't seen them yet. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and positive comments! Brian, FaithTeams.com

BS

Bethany S.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Best Choice in Moving Over to Faith Teams.

It has been great! Faith Teams support has also been right on time with helping us as new users to the platform.

Pros

The communucation of email and text to our members and designated volunteer/tag teams have been really helpful. Scheduling has also allowed us to get all of our teams set up that serve within the church and communicate with them directly. There are a few features we are not using yet however, we will be in the coming months. User friendly and great for our ministry leads to communicate to there teams for scheduling.

Cons

Working through the email template editor was a little challenging. FaithTeams support was there to help and give direction on how to use and learn more about the editor. Would like the event calendar to have option to see additional months in the future with a selection opotion

RP

Richard P.

The support staff Faith Teams did a tremendous job getting our church transitioned over to Fait Teams

Pros

An amazing amount of functionality for a very affordable price. I love the fact that it has team scheduling, financial tracking, guest tracking, and so much more...literally does everything that we need .

Cons

Would like to see a more robust mass texting option. What is here is great but there are limits on mass texting. This is partly due to cell companies from what customer service told me.

Richard - Thank you for using Faith Teams. It's been our pleasure to help your church.

MV

Marlys V.

Useful tool

Support is great and the product is easy to navigate. Reports are what I expected

Pros

Web based Easy to understand Great support Does exactly what I need it to do

Cons

Interfacing with Quickbooks not completed yet, that I know of

CR

CoWanda R.

Great Software System

Our overall experience has been great! It’s easy to use, and I love the Customer Service. I can message [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or a team member and get a quick answer for anything I need. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has even taken some of my suggestions and incorporated them into the program! These guys are great!

Pros

The ease of use, and Customer Service!!!

Cons

Haven’t found anything I don’t like yet.

AW

Andrea W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Good stuff

Pros

I love the ease of pulling reports for taxes and fundraising.

Cons

I wish I could put in our expenses so that we could use just one program. Can’t afford 2 programs. It would make it supper easy for our small church. I have to work a full time teaching job, mother, wife, and ministry. There isn’t much time for the bookkeeping part of the church.

DS

Donna S.

I love Faith Teams

If there were an emergency in our building we have a reliable way to get a count of who is in the building. And I can keep track of when we get new people and follow up quickly

Pros

I can add new people fast and track attendance with great ease.

Cons

People search can be frustrating from phone

Thank you Donna - It's our honor to be able to serve you guys and the work at the Salvation Army. Bless You! Brian - Faith Teams

CC

Carlton C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Great value and super helpful team

The help team is very quick to respond. They even helped our church move all of our data.

Pros

Easy switch from the previous application. Great app that works on all platforms. A lot of built in functionality.

Cons

No complaints since moving to faith teams.

Thank you for using Faith Teams! We hope to be a great help to your church & ministry.

TH

Trent H.

Quickly becoming the best CMS

One CMS that meets or will soon be able to meet all needs.

Pros

Great value! Excellent customer service and support. Features are always being added. Soon it will be the only solution in the market that is able to provide all the pieces of the puzzle.

Cons

Like all software I have found a few bugs... but the excellent support and customer service has resolved them extremely quickly.

Trent - Thanks for the review. That's exactly our goal: To be the best CMS!

Sean W.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1,000 employees

Awesome

Soon to have a central system for following up with people.

Pros

It's able to be customized for what anyone needs, integrates google calendar very well, and having an app for your phone makes it so much more useful. Having tags are great.

Cons

No pictures for each person entered into the system. More instructions on some of the features could make it better for ease of use. Having the option of seeing step by step instructions with pictures(screenshots) instead of videos might help ease of use. Maybe have example person profiles to encourage people about what features to use and when to use them.

Sean - Thanks for the review and feedback. We'll take your advice on the step-by-step instructions & user profiles. Great suggestion. Keep a watch on our user docs page.

DR

Darrell R.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Faith Teams is powerful yet easy to use, feature rich and the support is world class. Great Product!

Pros

Faith Teams does all and we are saving hundreds of dollars annually. The most exciting thing is the rate at which the product is being developed. Enhancements are a common thing for Faith Teams users.

Cons

The only thing that I am disappointed in is that I did not hear about Faith Teams sooner. Reporting tools could be more robust.

EF

Edward F.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

User friendly church software for a reasonable price! A program that makes hard work easier!

Pros

Tags, Service Agendas, Follow-Up Service plans, Mass texting, Self-Help videos, Setting Advance Reminders for Events, Promotions, etc.

Cons

Event calendar must be taken from a Gmail based account. Makes for the occasional double entry in some instances.

Edward - Thank you for reviewing our product! We couldn't be more thankful to have great customers like you.

LD

Lisa D.

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

Faith Teams review

We love using Faith Teams! The customer service is great and they are always available to help with any questions I may have.

Pros

The ease of use and how easy scheduling is for our teams.

Cons

I don't know of any one thing that we did not like with this product. It's great.

KL

Kristin L.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

All inclusive software

The customer service is excellent as well as the tech support. I also appreciate the demo videos.

Pros

It is really convenient to have everything in one software.

Cons

That there is no ability to send mass calls out, within the app due to low use when offered.

Jared H.

Printing, 201-500 employees

Faith Teams

Pros

Simplicity and ease of use, quick response time from creator.

Cons

Lack of small features (to be added at a later date)

TT

Troy T.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Simple, full of potential and a great value

Has been excellent. They have been very responsive to any questions that we have had.

Pros

The price to feature ratio is astounding.

Cons

There are some places as we try to implement it that we have to train ourselves to think differently, but it’s rather easy in that respect.

RC

Robert C.

Religious Institutions,

Great Product for Church Planting

Pros

This is a good communication and tracking program for our church plant. It offered a valuable tool to keep our team engaged and working with those in our congregation. Unfortunately we were not able to keep it beyond the trial stage. Good program.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to use, although with time we caught on. However, customer support can be helpful but it still takes work to learn and use this program.

PB

Peter B.

Once logged into faith teams software it is great. Has a simple feel, yet you can do a lot of work.

Pros

Comparison to previous software we were using this is amazing. I can enter donations at such ease. I receive notifications in regards to online giving as well. A great product all around.

Cons

I have yet to explore all the options of what can be done with Faithteams. So as of now there really isn't anything "least" about this software.