FanAngel

Fundraising campaign and donation management solution

FanAngel Reviews

Rick I.

Jordan B.

Rick I.

Cons

If I had to come up with a Con it would be that there is no App.

Mark B.

People were a little confused about using it despite clear explanations.

lynne f.

The email updates were pretty annoying. I asked to be able to turn email notifications off and was given a few workarounds, but not a real solution.

Aaron C.

5.0

Great for High School Team Fundraising

We used FanAngel for all of our team's fundraising needs this year and exceeded expectations

Pros

The ease of use and tracking progress with the software was outstanding. Customer Service was much, much better than our previous foray into online fundraising. The cost to us was substantially less with FanAngel than when we used SnapRaise

Cons

If I had to come up with a Con it would be that there is no App. With that said the mobile web interface is really good

Hey Mark, thanks so much for the review! We love working with you guys. I hear you about the App. It's on our todo list, but I'll admit it's not at the top. We hope to have a native app next year, but we want to make sure it's "better" than the mobile web experience.

FanAngel is the best by far

My overall experiance was awesome, from start to finish owner was right there with me walking me through everything that I needed to know. It was safe, simple, and effective we raised close to $5,000 for my team and all the money/donations/ were right there visible to see who was raising what and where it was coming from.

Pros

The software was really easy to use, some organizations have tried to go with other similar sites which many of them have the same features. What really separates them from the rest is what you get back. Other Companies charge so much more then FanAngel for nothing. Rep was awesome to deal with, he really takes pride in his product and is always there to answer any questions that you may have.

Cons

Honestly, I really didn't have any cons while dealing with this program but if anything right at the end trying to figure out how to transfer money from the FanAngel account to my banking account was a little confusing and took a little longer but i'm not sure if this was a FanAngel issue or the third party used.

Thanks Justin. The firecrackers did amazing. And you lead the way as I recall! Just shows what a team can do with great leadership.

FanAngel Fundraising

Professional with the highest percentage given back to program/sport.

Pros

Overall quality, ease of use, features and functionality, and support team was timely in answering my questions.

Cons

Program responsible for video, pictures, etc.

Thanks Gary! Glad we were able to get this launched so late in the season. You rallied the girls and they got it to done! Great job.

Outstanding platform for fundraising!

FanAngel leads the field in team fundraisers. We’ve had great results both years that we’ve used them. Customer service is great, it’s easy to use and understand, and results speaks for themselves.

Pros

User friendly and great customer service

Cons

I liked everything about this software/product.

Thanks Coach! So glad we could help the school again and the youth program. You dedication to the team stands out. Keep up the good work.

Fan Angel- The easiest fundraiser with the greatest return!

Pros

I loved the convenience of this fundraiser. Our page was set up by the customer representative. All we had to do was answer a few questions and within a day he had everything up and ready to go. I could go in and make changes if I wished, and the software was very easy to navigate.

Cons

I honestly can't find anything I didn't like about this program. The website was easy to navigate, and everything was well placed on the page. The social media integration was also fantastic.

Thanks Justin! You were our very first Choir Program. You and Julie were awesome. Your video tells volumes about your program. It's clear why your choir has so much support.

Very successful baseball fundraiser, thanks to FanAngel

We were able to reach our goal of $10,000 in a month-long campaign. FanAngel's fee of 7% allowed us to keep much more of the funds that we raised, compared to the 20% fee of a competitor platform that we used last year. I highly recommend FanAngel.

Pros

The fundraiser campaign was extremely easy to set up and launch. The customer rep was very helpful and made the experience seamless. Simple and extremely helpful video tutorials to help get started. The reps customized the campaign webpage without us lifting a finger. It was very easy to follow the progress and know exactly which players did their part and how much they raised. The funds were directed into the school account without a hitch.

Cons

I have no criticism of the software at all. It is a great product.

Hey Coach Nixon! Thanks so much for the kind words. The team did a great job all around! We are so pleased we were able to help NCS Baseball. Best of luck with the rest of your season!

Amazing Results!

Our customber service rep, led us through the process every step of the way. She was quick to answer questions and never pushy. We appreciated her advice, which helped us raise more money than we expected. We were impressed with our entire experience with FanAngel. I would recommend FanAngel to any sports team or club that needs to raise money. It was so much easier than almost any other fundraising venture I have participated in.

Pros

We loved the ease of use and the amazing customer service!

Cons

I can't think of anything we didn't like.

It was awesome!

It really was awesome. I'm very happy I chose to use them!

Pros

I liked how easy it was on me. I basically got all the info together and FanAngel took care of 90% of the work. It was very helpful for me. I did the same fundraiser I've done the past 2 years, and I did like 10% of the work I've done in the past, and we raised 2x the amount of money as we did in the past. Amazing!

Cons

Thanks Coach. The girls did amazing! Sorry about the "donation alerts". We have that on our to-do list to fix. I promise it will be fixed next year.

FanAngel is Great

Trying to raise money and coach can be a challenge. I am so grateful that I found FanAngel. I looked into other options and am glad I chose FanAngel.

Pros

The greatest advantage is the percentage of funds that we were able to keep and the ease of use. My rep was awesome. She was always there to answer questions or returned phone calls in a timely manner. She understood the busy schedule of a head coach and helped at every turn. Super easy to set up a team.

Cons

The only hiccup we ran into was when people wanted to create an account after the campaign already launched. It was easily solved by my rep with a phone call in about 5 minutes.

Thanks Rick for the great review! I'm so glad you found us, too! All of our reps are coaches or booster parents, so we get it and want to give you the support you deserve. Have a great season!

FanAngel

This was extremely easy to use and ended up having our best results as a program ever for fundraising.

Pros

It was very easy to use. Fast & Friendly support.

Cons

Nothing, it was very easy to use. I highly recommend them.

High School Baseball Fundraiser in Plano, TX

I really enjoyed using Fan Angel! Great product and got the job done. No issues at all with using this product. Customer support was great and timely. User-friendly and a very well put together product.

Pros

User-friendly/easy to use Great functionality Easy to access and use on CPU, laptops, and phones

Cons

I like everything about this software! No issues with it.

Thank Coach Byrd. The boys really got after it! Great participation is what these fundraisers are all about..and Plano East delivered.

Easy! Great service and value!

The funds we have raised have helped our members cover their participation costs and given a cushion as we start our season.

Pros

You keep a very high percentage of your profits! A much higher percentage than other crowd funding services.

Cons

We had very little setup. The only way it could be better would be no set up, and I don't think that is possible.

Thanks Mark! You guys did awesome. We'll work on that "No Setup" thing :)

A great fundraiser

Great. We reached our goal and felt supported by FanAngel.

Pros

It's easy to use, fun to watch your fundraising progress.

Cons

People were a little confused about using it despite clear explanations.

Thanks Lynne. It was a pleasure working with you. Fundraise is a team effort and your hard work is what made it a success!

90% profit+great customer service=happy customer!

FanAngel customer reps were helpful when necessary but not overbearing! The tips they gave us were instrumental in us raising over $10,000!

Pros

The how to videos were easy to understand and all aspects were user friendly!

Cons

I liked the whole experience and wouldn’t change anything.

FanAngel Review

Pros

Really user friendly, easy for the team members to set up, and easy for supporters to donate.

Cons

Nothing - the biggest challenge is getting the team members to add emails, but once they do that, it kind of runs itself.