Funraise Logo
Funraise

Fundraising technology: donation forms & donor management

visit website

Funraise Reviews - Page 2

This is great for monthly giving

Pros

I chose this product for the easy monthly giving widget that exists on our website. It uses AI to determine how much to ask the person for which is pretty cool.

Cons

Paying for any software as a nonprofit is painful, but this is worth the money.

Thanks for the review, Ellie! We're so glad you have you as part of the Funraise family.

Our team loves the Funraise Platform!

Pros

Funraise is such a user-friendly interface. Each member of our team can easily track donor information, pull reports, and keep track of our progress towards fundraising goals which has allowed us to reach new heights!

Cons

We would still love to have the ability to link households. Many of our donors are connected and it is sometimes hard to keep track of who is related to who.

Great Functionalities

Pros

Reports can be downloaded easily and it is simple to navigate through the software.

Cons

Maybe for the social media integration instead of "Facebook Donor" include the name of the donor.

Thanks for the feedback, Karla! Barbells is one of our favorite customers and we take your suggestions and needs very seriously.

Decent Tool for Nonprofit Organizations

The business problem that we attempted to solve with Funraise was being able to find a platform in which we could easily do fundraisers for our nonprofit organization. Although we eventually turned to another alternative, I do think that other organizations may benefit from Funraise and their customer service team.

Pros

While we don't continue to use Fundraise anymore, I really like the service that they provide and I do think that they can be a good service to use for fundraising. The platform that they provide creates a seamless fundraising process for nonprofit organizations. However, what I really liked about this software was that they seem genuine in doing good work, as they often have grants that nonprofits can apply to. Last year, we applied to several grants that were great and very useful for nonprofits.

Cons

What I liked the least about this software was the pricing. Our organization turned to another alternative as the price that was provided for our organization ultimately was not justifiable for us, considering how small of an organization we were. However, I think that for larger organizations with a bigger budget, this can potentially be the right tool for them.

Thanks so much for the transparent review! We wish it had worked out with your org, and you're always welcome back as your nonprofit grows (because obviously, your impact is going to expand!) We're consistently increasing our tools' usefulness to nonprofits of all sizes so that our customers get the most bang for their buck and they're able to make more and greater impact. Having said that... we understand where you are. You always have our support, no matter where your path takes you.

Excellent Product... but hopes for improvement/expansion

Excellent. Great people, beautiful design, and excellent customer service.

Pros

I have been using online donation platforms for many years and I have used multiple products. I think Funraise is by far the best product I have used as it relates to the look, feel, and functionality of the online donation experience - especially on the donor side. And I love hoe Funraise continues to make improvements to the platform.

Cons

I would love to see Funraise develop a more robust CRM - where it can be used confidently by all members of an organization's development team to drive donor cultivation, engagement, and management. It would be incredibly helpful if organizations could rely on Funraise as a fully developed CRM that works seamlessly with the online donation platform.

Thank you for the fair and favorable feedback, Bill! Funraise really values your suggestions and we're excited to make things happen!

Highly Recommended

What an amazing company to have on your nonprofit's side. You can feel that they genuinely care about all of their clients as well as the work that they do. It is also very exciting to be partnered with a young company that is learning from its clients and adjusting accordingly.

Pros

The ability to call/email/IM for help at any time is extremely helpful. And on top of that, everyone is always very patient, kind and care about listening to concerns. The platform is also very easy to learn and navigate. Very user friendly! The features involved in running a report are game-changingly easy to operate and edit.

Cons

I do wish there were more features available to add into the giving forms for donors. Ex) a "how did you hear about us" section. However, I have been told that this feature is in the works and should be available soon.

Superb customer service

Great support and excited for future enhancements

Pros

The customer service and willingness to help clients reach their intended goals are unmatched

Cons

Some customization requires too much coding for employees that are not well versed in that area

Thank you for the feedback, Kelly! The whole entire Funraise team is cheering for you to hit your goals. We love your enthusiasm.

Easy to use with an important added-value

Pros

I love how easy it is to use, but also how many insights you can get from it. Whether you are a beginner or an expert on data and coding, Funraise has something that makes your job easier and better.

Cons

Sometimes having only pre-existing templates can be a bit boring if you want to create different pages for your campaigns. Nevertheless, there are many customization options being included by the minute, which makes the options better with time.

Thanks for the feedback, Marcela! We especially love that it's coming from a Graphic Designer. We're working hard to do you proud and keep your interest piqued!

Funraise Review

Pros

My favorite feature are the preset emails you can set for first time donors, recurring donors and during peer to peer. There are a lot of options to really grow the donor cultivation.

Cons

I would love if there was a feature to be able to easily delete someone's profile.

Thank you, Kayla! The Cupcake Girls hold a special place for us here at Funraiseyour growth and impact is so exciting! We're thrilled to be a part of what you're doing.

Funraise Review

Pros

It is easy to navigate through the website. The customer service is proactively responsive and informative.

Cons

When donations are dumped into salesforce, the campaign titles aren't exactly the same however I think this is a salesforce issue.

Thanks for the feedback, Federica! We love that you're finding the platform easy to use.

Good account management by our Funraise representative

When I started at my organization last year, I was new to Funraise and I actually didn't even know we had the product. I was actively looking for a P2P solution to use for a new campaign we were going to launch. I reached out to Funraise to schedule a demo of their solution. With in 24 hours I had received an email from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our Funraise rep. She informed me that we were already...

Pros

Fairly ease to use, cot and had good account management.

Cons

Not having built in email and no incentive management.

Thank you for the feedback, Henry. While we work on adding the stuff Mercy for Animals (and other customers!) ask for, we appreciate your support and patience.

Great team and service

Pros

The software is efficient and easy to use, and the team at Funraise is readily available to provide insight and help.

Cons

There are small features that can sometimes be confusing, such as merging supporters/households. Such concerns are minor.

Thanks for the kind words, Haddon! It's our pleasure to help. Keep up the great work!

Bit of a learning curve, but great functionality!

Had a lovely exchange with a customer success rep and that's why I'm here!

Pros

On the marketing/site-building end, everything flows and looks great! We're a nonprofit theatre organization that's been able to create great sites for fundraising and online performances. Love the possibilities with the way everything works together, and the customer success help.

Cons

It's a bit un-intuitive at times, and there is a learning curve to understanding how the pieces work together (and a few times we needed to go back and forth with customer service). There could be a bit more content editing options, particularly with photo sizes, photo captions; however, I was able to get what I wanted as a beginner-intermediate web developer with some HTML and CSS knowledge.

Thanks for the kind words! We're so happy to have such a creative and vibrant organization working with us. And hopefully, you're finding the giving pages and campaign site editor to be easy and efficient.

The best user interface!

Pros

I desperately needed a donor management system that was easy to use given the amount of people that would be using the system. Funraise looks incredible and is just so easy to use! I have had experience with little green light before and Funraise is light years ahead of LGL. Additionally, their support is fantastic which was a key factor when deciding on a system.

Cons

The cost is higher than most donor management systems. However, the Funraise team are happy to discuss possible solutions to overcome this.

N/A

Pros

N/A I haven't used it long enough to be comfortable leaving a review just yet, but I will as soon as I have more time with it :)

Cons

We're excited to see you use Funraise tools and growplease keep us updated on how it's going! We rely on your feedback to make Funraise better for all our customers.

Happy with Funraise!

Pros

User-friendliness and customer support.

Cons

I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Thanks for the feedback, Arlena! It's always a pleasure to work with you and Glasswing.

Blows away the competition

We spent years looking for software that met our needs, but was also realistically within our budget. Everything we used or tested prior to Funraise was a compromise on features or cost. Half way through our initial meeting we were sold and haven't looked back. Funraise offers a full set of features: analytics, CRM management, email campaigns, and a beautiful and functional user experience. Somehow they are able to do all of that at a cost that is more affordable than their competitors. The best part? They consistently roll out updates and new features based on user feedback.

Cons

Funraise makes fundraising fun!

Pros

I love that the focus of Funraise is the donors. Then add to that the user friendly set up process, accessible customer support and simplicity of sharing made fundraising actually fun. We had a high rate of participation using Funraise.

Cons

I've only used Funraise once and it was a success. Nothing negative to report.

Funraise is an effective partner for online giving

Pros

Funraise has a really easy to use interface and a simple concept that can be really quick to figure out. The support staff are also very knowledgeable and supportive - most of them have nonprofit backgrounds, so they can easily understand the needs of donors.

Cons

The software is getting started and I know they have more features planned for the future. There isn't much negative to say otherwise. It handles the basics of online fundraising very well.

Beautiful platform that still needs development

My team had high hopes when we signed up to use Funraise, but the platform ended up just causing more problems for us in the form of inaccurate data and duplicate transactions.

Pros

The platform is very aesthetically appealing, and mostly straightforward to use.

Cons

It is difficult to make corrections in data and the search bar does not work particularly well. Double-processed some recurring donations.

Finally a modern fundraising platform that is beautiful and easy to use

Love the real-time reporting, simple forms for recurring donations and single transactions, wealth screening and automated workflows for donor management. The support team is awesome and support is FREE! Love these guys :)

Brilliant donor management software

Pros

Funraise is just beautiful to look at. The UI is incredible and so it makes using it incredibly easy. It has an extensive list of features which it is constantly updating and has great customer support. Anyone nervous about training employees in a nee software should look at funraise.

Cons

It is costly to use. However, a nonprofit cannot afford to be not using a donor management software in 2019

Hi Richard! Thanks for loving our CRM. We have so much in the works that'll absolutely bowl you over... please stay updated! And tell Robin we said HI!

The one you've been looking for

Funraise has become a tremendous support system upon which to build our marketing and fundraising efforts. Their teams are friendly and responsive, and they are constantly providing free knowledge and resources which help inform our efforts. The platform is constantly improving as well, with new releases regularly.

Pros

Funraise combines every tool a non-profit organization may need to be successful into one easy-to-use platform, at a reasonable price point. Being able to manage donation forms, email automation, peer-to-peer fundraising and donation data analytics in one place is a welcomed addition to our tool kit and is already paying dividends.

Cons

There's not much to dislike. It's very intuitive and easy to use, even right out of the box. An end-to-end SMS marketing approach would be a nice feature addition that would help enhance donor communication.

Drew, as always, we appreciate your "funpraise". We love working with such forward-thinking and invested organizations and look forward to a long relationship with you and your team!

Great platform, lacking quality customer service.

I really enjoy their platform, but I think they need to invest in training their staff how to handle problems better.

Pros

The back end usability is easy and quick to learn. The widget to collect donation directly on our website has been wonderful. The campaign page features have been perfectly suited to our needs.

Cons

The customer service if there's a problem is dreadful. We had tens of thousands of fraudulent charges happening at one point and it took two weeks for them to enable the reCaptcha feature for us to put on our donation form and then another six weeks to remove the charges and donor profiles that were created from each of them. During all of that time they only let me know the state of where things were at if I reached out to them. Each time I was left with no timeline on when the problem would be resolved.

We're so glad you love our platform, and we're grateful every day that we get to work with you. Regarding our Customer Success team, we hope you know you've had a positive impact on them and your fellow Funraise customers! The fix that we implemented for you is being used by others, so we thank you for bringing us the issue. Our Customer Success response guidelines have been revamped due to your frustration as we want all our nonprofits to feel empowered and informed. And mostly, we have a renewed sense of purpose when it comes to how our product works every day for real nonprofiteers like you.

Great Customer Service From [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and others

The customer service and patience from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been the best part of it. His help, knowledge and responsiveness is what makes Funraise worth the cost. Another program might have more bells and whistles -- but a young man who responds like he does -- is the bells and whistles.

Pros

As a development professional I appreciate that their is a free version for less experienced people.

Cons

The software seems to not have been designed for experienced Development professionals who want to use the features and events that other platforms like Greater Giving provide. Limited customization, limited buttons, etc. That being said you should design your software to ask the user what are you trying to do and then take them through the steps, IE. Are you holding a gala? Yes. Do you have an auction at your gala YEs....then you build a skeleton platform for them. Why don't you send me emails using your own platform. I set up a page for example? then you send me an email afterwards and on a regular basis that walks me through another feature I can or should be suing. There's just too much to discover on my own.

Hi Lori, thanks for your feedback! We just want to note that it sounds like you're utilizing a limited set of Funraise features based on your plan, but there's lots more... as you noted. "There's just too much to discover on my own." To help out, we'd love to provide an advanced demo to help you take advantage of everything Funraise has to offer and show you how Funraise is powering international organizations raising millions online. We'll reach out to schedule a call. Thanks again!