All categories

Funraise

Fundraising technology: donation forms & donor management

Funraise Reviews - Page 2

Great Product, Great Team

Great! The team has always been so nice to us. Doesn't feel like I am dealing with a big corporation that will just pass me on to the next customer service department. I know the people I work with, and that makes working with them much more comforting.

Pros

We love Funraise because the plugins to our website, the campaigns we launch, and the general set up are super easy to use. Most of our yearly donations are recurring and Funraise really has provided peace of mind for us in handling that, along with our EOY big fundraisers we do virtually. This is the most thought-through fundraising tool we've ever used in our 8 years of existence!

Cons

Honestly, everything for us has been smooth and good.

Thanks for the feedback, Hugh! And thank you for seeing the care that goes into Funraise, from our development team to your Success Manager. Finally thank you for the work you do.

Rich in features

Funraise has allowef us to generate more income, especially with our annual campaign and our sustaining member campaign.

Pros

The system works great but often times I need more hand holding. The good news is the customer support is great, especially Blake.

Cons

There is so much to this platform that often I find it confusing and need help but once it is set up it is great.

Thank you for the feedbackBlake is great, isn't he?! We are so appreciative that we have customers like you who seek out ways to learn, grow, and experiment. Keep up the great work!

We LOVE Funraise!

The tools is fantastic and Funraise continues to invest and develop the tool and expands its functionality. We also love working with the Funraise team and appreciate their organizational culture. They truly are your partner - they care about what you do and will help you realize more opportunities. They are always available, are super savvy, understand the nonprofit world, have the cutting edge know-how, and we see them as our extended team members.

Pros

Considering financial and human resources limitations, Funraise offered us exactly what we needed - ability to quickly and easily create beautiful and inspiring fundraising pages. From an idea to completion, within a few hours, we were able to have an online fundraising campaign set up. How cool is that!?! We could trust the campaign templates follow the latest and greatest design/usability features making them beautiful, current, super easy to use, and additionally we could customize the templates to fit our brand. In terms of online fundraising and storytelling, Funraise, made our job so much easier! We could focus on what we do best - activating our stakeholders and full-filling our mission.

Cons

We wish the giving forms could be more customizable in terms of adding/creating your own fields/questions. With that being said, since we started using the software, we have seen amazing developments and improvements to the tool, so that probably will be addressed at some point by their product development team. They really do listen to the needs of the users.

I've tested A LOT of donor CRMs, and this is hands-down one of the best!

Funraise has not only helped us raise so much more money, but they've also helped relieve us of administration work with their automation, tracking, and report functionality.

Pros

Funraise has incredible functionality with donations from allowing people to cover processing fees to giving in memory or in honor of someone and so much more. Not only is the donor functionality easy and helpful, but the back-end reporting and relationship tracking is where they really beat their competition. Funraise makes it so easy to keep track of interactions, assign tasks, pull reports, etc.

Cons

They used to not have a clean and easy way to design fundraising pages, but all of that has changed with the new update and it truly is one of the best comprehensive donation platforms in existence right now!

Wow! This is the type of news we love to hear. It's been our honor to work with and root for the awesome Love Not Lost team as you've grown over the last few years.

Positive!

This product is well designed with all the features I need to support my team across the globe.

Pros

I love Funraise! Their customer service is top notch—they are always checking in on you to ensure you have what you need to be successful in fundraising. They come out with updates and new features frequently which allows us to do our job well.

Cons

Some features that are compulsory for any CRM are add-on's which are priced quite high. As a small nonprofit, I had hoped to be privy to functionalities that can help us see our database better, but the fee is quite hefty.

Thank you so much! We love you and the work that your organization is doing. Keep it up, and keep the feedback coming!

Huge Funraise Fan!

Pros

I love how many critical elements Funraise offers in one package! A few highlights are the email automation, peer-to-peer fundraising, Facebook integration, wealth screening, and the partnership with Double the Donation. The platform allows me to organize and review donor information with ease. The Funraise team is friendly and quick to respond! Shout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is amazing!

Cons

I would love to see a text to donate function as well as a customizable email feature (beyond the pre-set automation emails). Some of the fundraising sites do not display well on mobile -- would really appreciate the ability to optimize the mobile layout.

Thanks for the feedback! We love how you listed your favorite Funraise featuresthey're some of our favorites, too. Thank you for being a huge Funraise fan... we're a huge LEAP fan!

Great integrations

Pros

We've used Funraise for several years. It's extremely easy to set up & use, but also has great API functionality that allows our developers to integrate our fundraising data into other systems. They also have a partnership with Facebook that allows you to automatically import your Facebook donation data.

Cons

The biggest downside is that there is no way for donors to update their recurring donations themselves, but I've been told for months that this is in the works.

Thanks for the feedback! We love that you're using our time-saving tools and integrations and that you're advocating for more solutions to problems many nonprofits face.

Great software for contacts, peer to peer websites and metrics

Exceptional customer service and alot of information. It is a great service/software...

Pros

I like all the information I can find in it - about my donors and ways to keep all the information about my donors right in one place. I like that I can text and email right from the platform. The sites are easy to build and if I'm stuck, it is easy to get help from my representative who is always in good spirits and doesn't mind all of my questions! She also has suggestions on things I can do better.

Cons

Sometimes there are limitations when we have been doing the peer to peer sites, but they just updated the interfaces, so they are always improving.

Thanks for the feedback, Sara! We're always excited to see what you're up to and lend a hand, whether it's with new products or our awesome Customer Success team!

Happy Funraise User

Pros

I love the depth of the data they have available and the excellent customer service. If there's ever something I have trouble accessing their team will help me get what I need to meet our goals.

Cons

Our main method of fundraising is peer to peer, and some of the features are more catered toward traditional fundraising.

Thanks for the feedback, Michelle! Dressember holds a special place in our team's heart, and we are constantly thinking of your team as we build out our product.

AUH-MAZ-ING

Funraise is the place where you can see all of your number and relevant information in one. It is so much easier to customize donor experience when your management system does the tedious work for you! All you need to do is handle the important things - like the relationships you are building!

Pros

Our Customer Support Rep! As someone who was new to Fundraising and using a platform, CSR made sure I had all the information I needed to be successful! From advice, feedback and just words of encouragement, it overall made the experience worth it! Next, the price CAN'T be beaten!! Additionally, they are always adding new features that make your work even easier. I also really liked that you can send a specific email to each type of donor.

Cons

I wish I could send full out email campaigns (but that's a big ask when you already have players like MailChimp). I wish the donate button could be...transferrable? Maybe it already is but it would be cool to just have a coding for the Donate button that can be used on any website.

Financial Development Director

We have had a great experience with Funraise, our client service specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the best and super helpful with making our fundraiser the best it could be.

Pros

Online mobile features - I love that it is easy to use for donors on their computers or cell phones. I love the customer support that I received and that I could book online one on one sessions as needed.

Cons

So far there has not been anything that I wanted that the platform was not able to do.

Thanks for the feedback, Michaela! We're so excited to be able to support your fundraising and Pathway School's important work!

Claire's Place Foundation

Funraise streamlined our donation process.

Pros

Super easy to use and love the words of encouragement along the way. Resource articles are very helpful and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are always quick to help when we run into a problem.

Cons

Donor communication can use some upgrading.

Talk about words of encouragement! Thank you for yours, Joyce. Jade and the team truly love working with Claire's Place and we're looking forward to being a part of your growth and impact.

Great Customer Service & Valuable Features

Funraise is a great solution for our organization. We made the decision to switch to Funraise in search of great customer service and consistent functionality and we've gotten that.

Pros

Funraise has great customer service. Never once have I received a response to a question or request for support that felt canned or like the support agent didn't take time to actually read and investigate the issue. I also really appreciate that they connect you directly with their engineer team when appropriate. It's so helpful to speak directly to engineers whenever there's a technical question or issue.

Cons

I wish there were more options to customize the automated emails and tasks set up in Funraise. There are some use cases or automation that I would love to create or customize but am not always able to.

Thanks for the feedback, Megan! Our Customer Success and Technical Support teams always go above and beyond - we'll make sure they see this review. Thank you again!

All in one CRM tool

We're experimenting with peer to peer campaigns in our company so we purchased Funraise tool to integrate with Raiser's and our website. It's an affordable tool and it's a very attractive, modern interface compared to Raiser's TeamRaiser crowdfunding tools which are very complicated to setup fundraising pages on.

Pros

We utilized Funraise for peer to peer campaigns. You are able to add features a la carte so you do not need to purchase the whole software. It integrates with Raiser's Edge and automatically adds donors info to records and creates new records. Very intuitive, attractive, user friendly tool that offers same and additional features as other crm tools like Raiser's, Salesforce. Their platform seems more modern and easier to use that Raiser's Edge. Their peer to peer templates are user friendly and allows donors to easily create pages that are then placed on your website and they are able to share with others.

Cons

Their software does not integrate with Blackbaud Merchant Services. You need to setup an account with a company like Stripe to integrate donor payments with the system so it's a little time consuming to setup. We are only using their peer to peer tool at the moment however everything seems to be integrating and seems easy to use.

Hey, thanks for the review! Our peer-to-peer feature was what got Funraise started and we're really proud of it, so hearing that you like it too is pretty cool. We're keen to make sure that your fundraisers and donors have a great experience. We're all in this together!

Best fundraising platform out there

We recently moved over to Funraise, and it has been nothing but ideal. Their platform is super easy to use and their products are better than all of the other ones we were previously using (Moonclerk, StayClassy). We were worried that we would lose all of our donor data, but the support team worked with us to seamlessly migrate all of our information. There was no disruption or interruption at all, and they checked and double checked that nothing went wrong in the migration process. All in all, we are very happy, and excited to grow with these guys and to see what new things they have up their sleeves.

Pros

- very user friendly - customer support responds within hours (dedicated support team) - they identify new tools that are relevant to today's fundraising needs

Cons

Finally a fundraising tool built by fundraisers (and their team of product wizards)!

Pros

Funraise provides beautiful donation page forms and campaigns, but the real magic that a fundraising professional can appreciate is in the back end of the product. The integration of donor drip email campaigns, transaction reporting, automatic yearly donation summary emails to donors saves so much time, effort, and energy because of how they've build a fundraising product that is truly for fundraising professionals. To add, their customer service team and client centric approach is top notch.

Cons

The software currently does not have a donation matching option, which other platforms do have.

Extremely Happy With Funraise

Funraise has enabled us to provide extreme simplicity for our retail donors, which they definitely appreciate as well. We are deeply connected to our community and committed to building it, and our Funraise extension offers our community members a direct way to help us make an impact, whether it be through a donation of $5 or $500. Additionally, we very much enjoy the ease of creating a date-specific campaign through Funraise. For GivingTuesdayNow, we were able to efficiently and seamlessly build a campaign page and our Funraise rep was very helpful in providing feedback to ensure the page was optimized for success. Spending less time on the page building gave us more time for campaign promotion.

Pros

Funraise is an easy onramp for new retail donors. Using the platform's features, we're able to easily and effectively communicate with our donors and larger community about our fundraising initiatives.

Cons

An added feature for searching for previous donors by name would be helpful.

We're so glad you're finding the features and service useful! We love when nonprofits use our tools in creative ways.

Amazing!

Pros

For starters, along with outstanding customer service, there is a "help" page with articles that detail step-by-step instructions to do almost everything. There are "campaign" pages you can open for specific fundraisers to allow your donors to fundraise in a fun and interactive way! One of my favorite features is the ability to embed the giving forms directly on our website. There is so much more, definitely recommend checking it out!

Cons

A minor feature I would like to see tweaked is the ability to easily add a couple with different last names in the same household.

Thank you for the review, Ana! Having Rising TIDE as a neighbor and a customer is really an honorwe get to see firsthand the impact you make on youth and families right here where we live and work.

Great platform, super easy to use and the customer support is fantastic!

AWESOME! Prior to Funraise, we had no donor management system (unless you count excel...) and this changed the game for us. Our P2P fundraisers were a huge success - thanks to this platform. Finally, the customer support. Seriously, shoutout to all the great people who answered all my questions - y'all are doing great work!

Pros

We did several p2p fundraisers and I really enjoyed that we can customize it! I also love the aesthetic of the platform; it is so easy on the eyes! The reporting filters were very convenient and it avoided the need for excel or sheets.

Cons

The customization of donation receipts was limited. To note, we are a Canadian based non-profit so the tax receipt requirements are different.

Thank you for the feedback! We're thrilled that you were able to excel beyond Excel and even happier that we get to partner with you to achieve excellence!

Funraise allows you to focus on what matters: your donors!

We are a growing nonprofit. Funraise has allowed us to grow our donor base and keep up with all of our new relationships.

Pros

Real time customer service! Whenever we needed help customer service was there! We did not need to wait very long. We also have been able to grow our donors and tag certain staff to keep up. We were also able to integrate our funraise into our website with ease.

Cons

We wish we were able to pull more specific reports. Currently, when you pull a report it has all the donor's details. Many details are unesscary. It'd be great to choose more specific details.

Our team loves the Funraise Platform!

Pros

Funraise is such a user-friendly interface. Each member of our team can easily track donor information, pull reports, and keep track of our progress towards fundraising goals which has allowed us to reach new heights!

Cons

We would still love to have the ability to link households. Many of our donors are connected and it is sometimes hard to keep track of who is related to who.

Decent Tool for Nonprofit Organizations

The business problem that we attempted to solve with Funraise was being able to find a platform in which we could easily do fundraisers for our nonprofit organization. Although we eventually turned to another alternative, I do think that other organizations may benefit from Funraise and their customer service team.

Pros

While we don't continue to use Fundraise anymore, I really like the service that they provide and I do think that they can be a good service to use for fundraising. The platform that they provide creates a seamless fundraising process for nonprofit organizations. However, what I really liked about this software was that they seem genuine in doing good work, as they often have grants that nonprofits can apply to. Last year, we applied to several grants that were great and very useful for nonprofits.

Cons

What I liked the least about this software was the pricing. Our organization turned to another alternative as the price that was provided for our organization ultimately was not justifiable for us, considering how small of an organization we were. However, I think that for larger organizations with a bigger budget, this can potentially be the right tool for them.

Thanks so much for the transparent review! We wish it had worked out with your org, and you're always welcome back as your nonprofit grows (because obviously, your impact is going to expand!) We're consistently increasing our tools' usefulness to nonprofits of all sizes so that our customers get the most bang for their buck and they're able to make more and greater impact. Having said that... we understand where you are. You always have our support, no matter where your path takes you.

Great Functionalities

Pros

Reports can be downloaded easily and it is simple to navigate through the software.

Cons

Maybe for the social media integration instead of "Facebook Donor" include the name of the donor.

Thanks for the feedback, Karla! Barbells is one of our favorite customers and we take your suggestions and needs very seriously.

Highly Recommended

What an amazing company to have on your nonprofit's side. You can feel that they genuinely care about all of their clients as well as the work that they do. It is also very exciting to be partnered with a young company that is learning from its clients and adjusting accordingly.

Pros

The ability to call/email/IM for help at any time is extremely helpful. And on top of that, everyone is always very patient, kind and care about listening to concerns. The platform is also very easy to learn and navigate. Very user friendly! The features involved in running a report are game-changingly easy to operate and edit.

Cons

I do wish there were more features available to add into the giving forms for donors. Ex) a "how did you hear about us" section. However, I have been told that this feature is in the works and should be available soon.

Superb customer service

Great support and excited for future enhancements

Pros

The customer service and willingness to help clients reach their intended goals are unmatched

Cons

Some customization requires too much coding for employees that are not well versed in that area

Thank you for the feedback, Kelly! The whole entire Funraise team is cheering for you to hit your goals. We love your enthusiasm.