All categories

Funraise

Fundraising technology: donation forms & donor management

Funraise Reviews - Page 3

Easy to use with an important added-value

Pros

I love how easy it is to use, but also how many insights you can get from it. Whether you are a beginner or an expert on data and coding, Funraise has something that makes your job easier and better.

Cons

Sometimes having only pre-existing templates can be a bit boring if you want to create different pages for your campaigns. Nevertheless, there are many customization options being included by the minute, which makes the options better with time.

Thanks for the feedback, Marcela! We especially love that it's coming from a Graphic Designer. We're working hard to do you proud and keep your interest piqued!

Funraise Review

Pros

My favorite feature are the preset emails you can set for first time donors, recurring donors and during peer to peer. There are a lot of options to really grow the donor cultivation.

Cons

I would love if there was a feature to be able to easily delete someone's profile.

Thank you, Kayla! The Cupcake Girls hold a special place for us here at Funraiseyour growth and impact is so exciting! We're thrilled to be a part of what you're doing.

Excellent Product... but hopes for improvement/expansion

Excellent. Great people, beautiful design, and excellent customer service.

Pros

I have been using online donation platforms for many years and I have used multiple products. I think Funraise is by far the best product I have used as it relates to the look, feel, and functionality of the online donation experience - especially on the donor side. And I love hoe Funraise continues to make improvements to the platform.

Cons

I would love to see Funraise develop a more robust CRM - where it can be used confidently by all members of an organization's development team to drive donor cultivation, engagement, and management. It would be incredibly helpful if organizations could rely on Funraise as a fully developed CRM that works seamlessly with the online donation platform.

Thank you for the fair and favorable feedback, Bill! Funraise really values your suggestions and we're excited to make things happen!

Funraise Review

Pros

It is easy to navigate through the website. The customer service is proactively responsive and informative.

Cons

When donations are dumped into salesforce, the campaign titles aren't exactly the same however I think this is a salesforce issue.

Thanks for the feedback, Federica! We love that you're finding the platform easy to use.

Good account management by our Funraise representative

When I started at my organization last year, I was new to Funraise and I actually didn't even know we had the product. I was actively looking for a P2P solution to use for a new campaign we were going to launch. I reached out to Funraise to schedule a demo of their solution. With in 24 hours I had received an email from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our Funraise rep. She informed me that we were already...

Pros

Fairly ease to use, cot and had good account management.

Cons

Not having built in email and no incentive management.

Thank you for the feedback, Henry. While we work on adding the stuff Mercy for Animals (and other customers!) ask for, we appreciate your support and patience.

Great team and service

Pros

The software is efficient and easy to use, and the team at Funraise is readily available to provide insight and help.

Cons

There are small features that can sometimes be confusing, such as merging supporters/households. Such concerns are minor.

Thanks for the kind words, Haddon! It's our pleasure to help. Keep up the great work!

Bit of a learning curve, but great functionality!

Had a lovely exchange with a customer success rep and that's why I'm here!

Pros

On the marketing/site-building end, everything flows and looks great! We're a nonprofit theatre organization that's been able to create great sites for fundraising and online performances. Love the possibilities with the way everything works together, and the customer success help.

Cons

It's a bit un-intuitive at times, and there is a learning curve to understanding how the pieces work together (and a few times we needed to go back and forth with customer service). There could be a bit more content editing options, particularly with photo sizes, photo captions; however, I was able to get what I wanted as a beginner-intermediate web developer with some HTML and CSS knowledge.

Thanks for the kind words! We're so happy to have such a creative and vibrant organization working with us. And hopefully, you're finding the giving pages and campaign site editor to be easy and efficient.

The best user interface!

Pros

I desperately needed a donor management system that was easy to use given the amount of people that would be using the system. Funraise looks incredible and is just so easy to use! I have had experience with little green light before and Funraise is light years ahead of LGL. Additionally, their support is fantastic which was a key factor when deciding on a system.

Cons

The cost is higher than most donor management systems. However, the Funraise team are happy to discuss possible solutions to overcome this.

N/A

Pros

N/A I haven't used it long enough to be comfortable leaving a review just yet, but I will as soon as I have more time with it :)

Cons

We're excited to see you use Funraise tools and growplease keep us updated on how it's going! We rely on your feedback to make Funraise better for all our customers.

Happy with Funraise!

Pros

User-friendliness and customer support.

Cons

I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Thanks for the feedback, Arlena! It's always a pleasure to work with you and Glasswing.

Blows away the competition

We spent years looking for software that met our needs, but was also realistically within our budget. Everything we used or tested prior to Funraise was a compromise on features or cost. Half way through our initial meeting we were sold and haven't looked back. Funraise offers a full set of features: analytics, CRM management, email campaigns, and a beautiful and functional user experience. Somehow they are able to do all of that at a cost that is more affordable than their competitors. The best part? They consistently roll out updates and new features based on user feedback.

Cons

Funraise makes fundraising fun!

Pros

I love that the focus of Funraise is the donors. Then add to that the user friendly set up process, accessible customer support and simplicity of sharing made fundraising actually fun. We had a high rate of participation using Funraise.

Cons

I've only used Funraise once and it was a success. Nothing negative to report.

Funraise is an effective partner for online giving

Pros

Funraise has a really easy to use interface and a simple concept that can be really quick to figure out. The support staff are also very knowledgeable and supportive - most of them have nonprofit backgrounds, so they can easily understand the needs of donors.

Cons

The software is getting started and I know they have more features planned for the future. There isn't much negative to say otherwise. It handles the basics of online fundraising very well.

Beautiful platform that still needs development

My team had high hopes when we signed up to use Funraise, but the platform ended up just causing more problems for us in the form of inaccurate data and duplicate transactions.

Pros

The platform is very aesthetically appealing, and mostly straightforward to use.

Cons

It is difficult to make corrections in data and the search bar does not work particularly well. Double-processed some recurring donations.

Finally a modern fundraising platform that is beautiful and easy to use

Love the real-time reporting, simple forms for recurring donations and single transactions, wealth screening and automated workflows for donor management. The support team is awesome and support is FREE! Love these guys :)

Brilliant donor management software

Pros

Funraise is just beautiful to look at. The UI is incredible and so it makes using it incredibly easy. It has an extensive list of features which it is constantly updating and has great customer support. Anyone nervous about training employees in a nee software should look at funraise.

Cons

It is costly to use. However, a nonprofit cannot afford to be not using a donor management software in 2019

Hi Richard! Thanks for loving our CRM. We have so much in the works that'll absolutely bowl you over... please stay updated! And tell Robin we said HI!