GiveGab Reviews

GiveGab

Digital fundraising solution for nonprofits

GiveGab

We love GiveGab!

Pros

Easy to use, but the biggest pro is the awesome customer service. Quick, efficient, and just all around wonderful, working with GiveGab has been a joy.

Cons

Nothing - everything was either easy to use or very well explained.

Helped with GiveBigCHQ fundraising, making it fun and easy to raise funds

Pros

Easy for anyone to use. Always a tech person to help with any questions. Just use the blue "bubble." And, you receive immediate response to your questions!

Cons

I have no complaints about the program. It was our office's 1st time using the program for fundraising.

Easy and worry-free.

Pros

The usability leads to an aesthetically pleasing landing site. It makes my job easy as an administrator.

Cons

The fees eat into large donations. For people already donating quite a bit, it seems like a lot to ask for them to give more just to cover processing fees.

It was a very easy and simple process.

Pros

I definitely liked the ease of sharing on social media in order to have my inner circle join me in making a donation.

Cons

There was a chat icon that I was not able to manipulate and move around. It would have made it easier if I could move the icon around.

It has been a hassle free and pleasant experience

Pros

Tracking volunteer hours and their info to allow the ability to stay in touch for future opportunity

Cons

I have no complaints with the software I find it easy and simple to navigate and update info as needed

First time experience. Very easy to follow. Great team members pulling it together.

Pros

Allows us to customize our "cover sheet" and to offer different donation levels with pictures to accompany.

Cons

While setting up the banking info, we were not able to save any of the info until all of the blanks were filled-in. Need for part of SSN and birthday.

The software was easy to set up and use.

Fundraising

Pros

Attractive interface. Adequate space was allowed for describing our organization. Donations were easy to make.

Cons

Our profile is no longer visible now that Valley Gives has ended. I would have liked the ability to upload more photographs.

Used once for a local giving day where over 300 nonprofits participated in our region.

Pros

Great interface, very user friendly with step-by-step guidance, coupled with enough flexibility to give me the customization I want.

Cons

I would like to get an email notification whenever someone makes a donation, as I am used to from other platforms.

Completely satisfied.

Great experience will recommend to associates.

Pros

The site was easy to navigate and the support staff provided me with exceptional service.

Cons

Initial sign up was a bit confusing, however customer support was very helpful.

Pretty easy to set up.

Pros

The software was pretty intuitive. With no training, i was able to find necessary pages and or links to complete the set up.

Cons

Not super clear as to where to set up a new campaign versus your profile. I initially kept making changes and it wasn't for the campaign.

Overall pretty good.

Pros

Great customer service. Prompt and helpful responses via email when I had a to set up an account for another organization last minute.

Cons

The user interface is not as straightforward as some other sites I have used for this purpose. Weird categorization of sections.

User Friendly

We are using GiveGab as a fundraising platform

Pros

Easy to use for those not strong with their tech skills. Accessible and worth the money for our non-profit!

Cons

Nothing so far! We are still in the early stages of the program, but so far so good!

Love this platform!!

Pros

So easy to use and useful features. The information provided will certainly help us in building our donor base and communicating easily with them.

Cons

There is nothing negative that jumped out at me while using this software.

giveforgoodlou

used thru community foundation of louisville. great product and great customer service!

Pros

aesthetic love that you can add photos and videos to page

Cons

fee for donors some donors were aggravated that not all the $ they donated went to our organization

This was very ease to use and the customer support was superb.

Donations

Pros

Easy to update, easy to create my page, easy to share my page. I felt that it made the process simple for my donors.

Cons

I wish I got emails in real time of donations given rather than having to log in to get the report.

Throughout the whole Valley Gives process, I found this to be easy to use.

Pros

The ability to create my own page. I like the fact that I could put in pictures and customize to my nonprofit.

Cons

I don't have any cons. This was the first time I have used the software and I didn't have any problems or concerns.

Easy to use. Good interface. Helpful customer service.

Easy of use.

Pros

This was my first time using this software. It was easy to learn to use. The interface was nice - good graphics.

Cons

Customer service was helpful but only via chat (not by phone). I prefer to talk to a live person.

GiveGab Review

GiveGab was super simple and proved a successful way to raise money.

Pros

GiveGab is a simple and easy way to raise funds. There are no tricks and it's a great way with no difficulties in getting people to contribute.

Cons

I wish there was a formatted email that you could use to reach your potential contributors. It would help facilitate receiving donations.

This reviewer only left a rating

Pros

This was my first time using this site and I had no trouble at all.Easy to use, user-friendly, quick help when needed.

Cons

nothing

I enjoyed using GiveGab

Pros

It was easy to use and changes were made quickly. The customer service people could see your work right away too.

Cons

I didn't have a con. I thought the software was user friendly and I would gladly use the software again.

Great

Pros

The interface was great and easy to understand. Loved the live reporting the day of giving that we participated in.

Cons

I disliked that I couldn't download the donor report directly and had to wait for it to be emailed.

GiveGab is the best online giving platform I've used so far.

Pros

The customer support was responsive, timely and staffed with good communicators. The website was easy to use.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. I suppose it might have been nice to be able to include more graphics.

Very user friendly for everyone

Pros

Simple, easy to understand interface for the non-profit. Just as easy for the donor. The ability to promote and be seen was flawless.

Cons

The platform fee was much higher than I'm used to. That's my only con

New to online giving platforms. Can't really speak to comparing GiveGab to others.

Up to minutes lists of donations

Pros

Seemed easy enough. Put it this way. I could print out my list of Valley Gives contributors easily enough.

Cons

Nothing stood out. I have nothing to compare it to really. Next year I may be able to give a more informed review.

Hi Lynn! I'm glad you enjoyed your first year with Valley Gives on GiveGab. We hope you continue using GiveGab so you can provide additional feedback to us, and share your experience with more nonprofits!

GiveGab allows me to reach people I would not otherwise come in contact with thanks a lot

Pros

All you have to do is follow the instructions. I like its simplicity being able to sign on without a hassle. Knowing where you want to go and how to get there is really easy.