GrantHub Reviews

4.67/5 (54 reviews)
Pros
  • It's useful! Also very easy to use.
  • I had high hopes to use this for grant management and research. I was hoping that i could use this as a calendar and reminder system,
  • I like how it keeps all your grants in one place.I like how it reminds you when grants are due, how much your getting from that grants.
Cons
  • not sure
  • There is not anything that I can think of that I don't like about this software. It is a good product.
  • It never downloaded the information from research sites and this was frustrating. If I have to type everything in again, from say FDO online, what is the point? I can just use their workspace feature instead.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Kathryn Myers

Was not as helpful as I had hoped

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-07-02

Cons

Response from Foundant Technologies

Hi Kathryn,
Thank you for your thoughtful review. We will continue to look at making it easier to connect and/or transfer your research information into GrantHub, regardless of the original source.
We appreciate your comments to help us continually improve.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Becky Franks

Love Granthub in my nonprofit

Reviewed 2016-10-10

Granthub has completely changed the way we write, track and manage reports for the grants. It has increased our efficiency, ability to stay on time and reduce the chances that we will miss a grant or report deadline. In addition, with this tracking system, we will not lose important information regarding grantor goals and contact names. Thank you Granthub!!

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thank you Becky! So glad that GrantHub has helped you and your team improve your grant process!

Megan Cummings

Easy to use, navigate

Reviewed 2016-10-28

GrantHub is easy to use; it's clean, streamlined, and organized. The software keeps improving with each update. Inputting info is intuitive, and I love the automatic email reminders when a grant is nearly due.

Pros
It's useful! Also very easy to use.

Cons
not sure

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thank you Megan!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Stephanie Kirkland

Reviewed 2020-01-30
Review Source: Software Advice

Having all of our grants in one place and it being easy for us to access them and it keeping track of what grants we receive.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10