eCivis

Grant management for state, local & tribal governments

eCivis Reviews - Page 5

Very difficult for me to get help initially

Pros

Paperwork at fingertips. Can look at entire project, not just paper submitting for grant. Also know others involved with grant and have goals at your fingertips. See all grants available for access

Cons

Too many options. Takes a while to learn and then difficult if you do not use it often. Too many ways to travel to wrong site for uploading documents

I found the program easy to set up and navigate.

We have found several grants that we are eligible for.

Pros

eCivis offers an easy to use interface that allows the user to easily search for specific areas and manage/track grants throughout the entire process. They also offer great technical support.

Cons

The price. It's a substantial investment, but the price can be worth it if you have staff that can aggressively pursue and secure the grant.

eCivis provides a wealth of information on all types of grants.

Pro - Awesome customer service, great ease of use, grant synoposis provides information to immediately assess if it is a viable pursuit. Grant applications are available at the click of a button. Con - The only drawback to eCivis is that you have to manually up load all grants to utilize the tracking aspect of the software.

Cumbersome program

Pros

Probably the tracking features and being able to view past grants from the previous person in my position.

Cons

It is not intuitive or easy to use. You have to go through different tabs and enter some of the same information which seems redundant. I do not use often so when I do need to use it is usually a challenge trying to remember the steps.

Its a good resource

Pros

Easy to use. I like the customer service. I like the saved searches. I like the organization of the site.

Cons

Even though it's very organized, it's a lot and can be overwhelming. But, otherwise a very good product.

eCivis Review

Great experience

Pros

Easy of use for grant searches Provides comprehensive information on grant submissions

Cons

Wish they had a video tutorial on the software and its different uses.

A big thumbs up from a daily user.

I have been using E-Civis for YEARS. Not only do I get a daily E-mail from them for new grants that I might be interested in, but their web-based user interface is easy to use with powerful search peramiters. The additional web-based training (accessable from their website) is also an excelent tool for new users.

Cons

User friendly grants identification and management software.

I have mostly used for the purpose of early identification of potential funding opportunities for my Contractors and/or related to the services provided through child welfare services contracts. Easy to use with ability to email potential funding opportunities to others either within or outside my organization.

eCIVIS Review

eCIVIS is user friendly and has all of the requirements needed by municipal grant writers. It is a useful grant research tool and I found it very helpful. eCIVIS provides a very good return on the investment. I would certainly recommend using eCIVIS to any member of the municipal community looking for a grants database.

Grant Research

I find the "Grant Research" capabilities very useful when targeting specific funding sources, relative to our project needs. It simplifies the search process, with the ability to search by "categories." The key feature that is most helpful is the ability to save grant search results; to review later.

Cons

I am a daily user who is always searching for grant funding. Grants Network is easy to use.

Located some possible funding sources that I did not know about.

Pros

The simplicity when it comes to searching for grants. There are too many grant funding sources that are just waiting to be discovered by applicants. This software makes it easier.

Cons

Really cannot come up with any dislikes. I have not had any bad experiences with the software as of yet.

eCivis provides insight to grant opportunities that other searches do not

eCivis has provided us with funding opportunities that we could not find elsewhere. They provide a great summary of the funder's program focus, guidelines and eligibility so that you can review opportunities efficiently. Their customer service is very accessible and personal.

Cons

eCivis is a great software that is extremely user friendly.

Right now, we are in the beginning stages of setting up eCivis so we were not able to fully utilize all of the features that this software has to offer. So far, I think this software will greatly benefit our organization in the future.

Pros

I like how eCivis has many options so it is very customizable for users. There are many options to change things or make them apply specifically to one's contracts. I think the program itself is very useful and will benefit our organization greatly!

Cons

I think it is almost overwhelming because there is so much (visually) going on. When I first started using eCivis I was a little apprehensive because I felt like the screen was a little cluttered, but it could be because I am an administrator.

eCivis research tool

We use the eCivis research tool. I have found the Services Representatives to be helpful, informative, and responsive to requests. The tool meets our needs and is versatile. Having the research tool allows for a very organized way to search for funding opportunities.

eCivis is great!

We use eCivis and it is a great tool for our organization. The staff is great, super easy to work with and very responsive when questions arise. The tools is great as well, as it provides you with multiple ways to search for grants. Highly recommended!

Thumbs Up On eCivis

I like the search feature and the ability to set up time based search queries that run automatically searching for grants based on specified criteria. It can be a bit cumbersome to record grants received and other financial information but overall a good product.

Cons

Gets the jobs done, but not my favorite software platform.

Pros

One of the best features is the unlimited document storage. I also enjoy being able to see all of my projects in one place. Having access to a larger view of our institutions portfolio of grants and funders is the most helpful.

Cons

Multi document uploads would be better. Not the most user friendly and the interface is not that visually appealing. Conniving team members to use the product is difficult.

Ecivis grant searches

The program is user friendly. The customer service on a scale to 1 to 10 is a 10. They always get back with and are always checking in to make sure you have every available tool needed. I actually wish I had more time with the program.

No issues

Pros

The various features. It allows me the Accessibility & ease of use that is needed for me to get my job done.

Cons

I do not have that many cons. I would like it to offer tutorials & or overall grant related workshops. That would be extremely useful.

Great product

Pros

It was easy to navigate . Lots of information available

Cons

No it seems very well put together. Great

The filters tat your staff helped me set up bring more relevant funding sources to me. there is less

I am pleased, and grateful to have this resource. Well, I was pleased until I tried to submit this survey and the system kept asking for a valid email address after I had filled in mine 3 times. What is that about??

Finding New Funding is Easy with eCivis

I've only been using eCivis for a few months but have already found new funding sources that our organization was unaware of. This site is very comprehensive and information is easy to obtain and easy to find.

Cons

I have been using this system regularly to find possible grant opportunities.

Website is user friendly. Information about grant opportunities is comprehensive and provides necessary information and links. With this system I am able to save a lot of time searching for opportunities.

Cons

This has made it much easier to view grants all in one place.

Pros

You can type in your grant and it pops up. This eliminates the need for me to go in and out of several folders making my search 10 times faster.

Cons

I really cannot think of anything that I don't like about it. I just need to have more time to become efficient in the system.

Informative

If I am interested in what types of funding or workshops are in the community, I can access this information. Also, I have a co-worker who is responsible for going into the site to get information