Keela Reviews - Page 5

Clean and simple

Their customer service is over the top. Everyone is super kind and extremely responsive to issues and concerns. Fabulous team!

Pros

I love how clean and straightforward the system appears. I'm not bombarded by too much information at the very beginning. It gives you a chance to set your own goals and presents your progress in a way that is both encouraging and helpful.

Cons

It was a little difficult to figure out the different functions. When creating some of the peer-to-peer fundraising pages, it was unclear at first how to plug forms into projects and connect them to campaigns.

Hey Tim :) Thanks so much for your wonderful comments. We are very chuffed! Particularly you're note about fabulous customer service - we think you're pretty fabulous too! I'm so glad to hear that you're up and running and using Keela to be successful. If you ever have any questions you know where to find us :) Thanks again!

Looks great, doesn't function well

It looked nice but a huge disappointment.

Pros

It looks beautiful and clean. Vibrant colors.

Cons

Very challenging to create reports. Our organization gets grants and reporting is a huge aspect of our monthly financials. Keela did not have a clean reporting. Very disappointing.

Hello Anna - Thank you so much for providing this feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time! We are on a constant journey of improvement and the opportunity to grow is invaluable to us. Our Customer Success team has reached out to find out a little more details about the reports that you would like to see added to Keela - I look forward to hearing more details for you and getting these updated into the system. If you ever have any questions about how to use the reporting tools or would like to pass through suggestions please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@keela.com - we love feedback and new ideas! Thanks again.

Great Option for Beginning Non Profits

Overall, I've most enjoyed the amazing customer service with Keela!

Pros

Keela offers what we as a small non-profit need without all the overwhelming features that others have and at the best price.

Cons

Keela is great for what we need but still lacks many necessary features other software programs offer.

Hiya Erika - Wow! Thank you for the fantastic feedback. First and foremost, the Customer Service think you are amazing too! We're definitely committed to increasing the features and functionality of our system and your feedback has been instrumental to this :) There's lots more to come and I look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you, again!

Its a great start. Customer Service is fantastic! and they are always trying to make updates

Pros

Tagging feature is great. It really means you can reach out to volunteers in a variety of groupings. It is helpful to keep things organized

Cons

The custom fields is a work-in-progress. Right now there is no way to reorder them, and everything thats most needed for volunteering all gets grouped in "custom-fields" which is all the way at the bottom. Too much space is taken up on the top of the profile, for example spots for 2 addresses. Most people do not have a 2nd address so its just taking up valuable space, and my most important info is at the bottom of the page

Thanks for your comments! Regarding the 2nd address, you can collapse this (or any other) section in the profile by clicking on it. We hope that makes things a little easier for you. We'd like to hear more about your thoughts for re-ordering custom fields. Please get in touch with us here: http://bit.ly/2H0UvvM

Overall happy

Pros

Easy to use and to implement into our program

Cons

This is our first data management that we’ve used so I’m not sure what would be missing.

Hiya Becky! This is absolutely wonderful feedback - thank you so much for taking the time to share it. We want Keela to be easy and accessible for everyone so to hear that you've found the implementation to be a breeze is so great to hear. We look forward to seeing the wonderful things that you and your team achieve with Keela. Thanks again!

Keela works well for our nonprofit

Keela has given us a reliable CRM that's useful for running our nonprofit: basic contact management, mailings, and memberships (integrated with Stripe and our website).

Pros

We needed a good low-cost CRM that's easy to set up and maintain. We did a lot of research, and Keela was our choice. Setup went pretty smoothly and it's now in production as our CRM and managing our mailings. Six months later, we're still really happy with it.

Cons

Being very simple is a double-edged sword. There are definitely things Keela can't do that more advanced systems can, but we don't really need them because we're small. They're constantly improving, but we haven't gotten onto their 2.0 platform yet because data migration is still not finished.

Hi Gary! Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you trusted Keela in meeting the needs of your organization! We know how eager you must be to move to 2.0, especially if you are looking for even simpler and smoother functioning. Our team will continue to work vigorously so we can get the migration going asap! It's coming :)

Keela Review

On the whole, it has been good and the response time it nearly always immediate although one day it was very bad. On that day, we called in about the problem and it was fixed later on. This slowed my data entry work down by about an hour. So it took about 2.5 hours when I should have been able to do in 1.5.

Pros

I like the search capability on the contact page for the address. You put in the address and then Keela gives you a list of potential matches. It saves a lot of entry time.

Cons

It would be nice if certain fields (like the date on the donation entry page) followed the previous entry value. THis would save a lot of time when there are many donation to process. Probably the same with the impact area.

Hi Robert, thank you so much for providing this feedback. I'm really glad that have found that Keela has saved you a lot of time! If you have a lot of donations to enter manually, perhaps it might be quicker to import them all in bulk? (More information here: https://keela.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002903531-Preparing-Your-Donation-Data-for-Import). I really believe that this will save you a lot of time in the long run which means more opportunity to do the great work that you do! Feel free to reach out to us at support for more information - happy to discuss further! Thanks again, we really appreciate it :)

Keela - BEST ever contact management software for non-profits!

I've been testing all sorts of CRM tools in the last year, but it wasn't until I started using Keela that I actually stuck with using one!

Pros

The tagging system for contacts is THE feature I've been looking for over the last several years.

Cons

The follow-up component is a little too automated for my liking... I can't wait for them to open it up a bit further to flag individual follow-up tasks associated with specific dates but with no link to an email.

Thanks for the review, Pietra! We're excited to see how much you're enjoying Keela. Your suggestion regarding followups is something that will definitely be discussed in our team. We're always here to keep making the platform even better!

Pros

Keela provides easy classification tools to group our donors. It evens lets us analyze and compartmentalize data as we choose. We LOVE the donation tracking and integration capabilities.

Cons

It could improve by allowing users to remove boxes that don't apply to a particular donor. Also, an app would be really helpful. Lastly, the ability to add individuals to an eblast after it has been sent can help us save some time.

Hi Javier, thanks for your feedback. Good news! Our mobile CRM app is on the way. You can vote for this feature to be subscribed for updates in our Ideas Portal here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-54). We'd love to hear more about your other suggestions for improving Keela. Can you please add ideas for these (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/new) with a little more detail on what you'd like to see? Looking forward to seeing your ideas!

Tax receipts, CRM, are easy and the real plus for Keela

Pros

It is very easy to follow and track donations.

Cons

Customer support. For a tech company our educational session kept dropping off line and disconnecting. No follow up to ensure we knew how to navigate the site.

Hey there, thanks for your feedback. We did have some issues recently with our office's internet connection dropping off during training sessions. I'm sorry that this affected you. I'm happy to let you know that we've recently upgraded our internet connection to help prevent this from happening, and I would like to invite you and your team to sign up for our new training webinar sessions to make sure you have everything you need to be successful using Keela. Please sign up here (https://calendly.com/keelasuccess). If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Success team for assistance. You can reach them at support@networksforchange.org.

Keela customer service has been AMAZING thus far, and the program is incredibly easy to use.

Pros

It's easy to use without oversimplifying a lot of features that are necessary for accurate ' effective donor management. The plugins are also a huge bonus, as well as the potential ones to come. The price is also great, compared to what we were paying previously for a service of lesser quality. Honestly - I am recommending this software to any non-profits that I know of, especially those looking to switch over to new systems (or who are getting started).

Cons

Hello Kaitlin! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. I assure you that the customer service team also think you are AMAZING :) I'm so glad to hear that you've found the system to be a good balance between being easy to use without oversimplifying things. That's really what we are aiming for so it's great to hear. Thank you again, we really appreciate it :)

Superb Customer Support!

We use Keela everyday and with each step we take we learn more and more about what's possible with this software. It's pretty dynamic, and I appreciate that they are always looking to create more ease and functionality for users.

Pros

When we need tech help, we receive it very quickly! Once, the support woman even made me a personalized video to walk me through the steps.

Cons

It would be helpful to have training tailored by size of organization. Some of the features don't make sense for us and others really do. I would like support in deciding which is which.

Hi Mary Ann, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the support. We think you are superb too! We hope to create more training videos soon, so really appreciate your feedback on that aspect :) Thanks again for your support!

Keela review

So far so good, the fact that i can log in and search for a donor name from any computer at any time is amazing

Pros

That it is cloud based, allows multiple users and is intuitive

Cons

There is some features that still need to be added for example, allowing users with different levels of access, being synced with Microsoft, etc

Hi Pany, thanks for your comments! Glad you're finding Keela intuitive and easy to use. :) Regarding features, good news - we're planning to do an upgrade to our permissions system soon, to allow you to offer more granular levels of access. You can subscribe to updates about this feature by voting for it here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-6). Also, we are investigating the possibility of adding an Outlook integration in the future (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-25). We'd love to see additional comments from you on either feature.

Great Product

Customer service has been incredible! Pricing is very reasonable. We shopped around a ton and Keela was most definitely the most bang for our buck.

Pros

Customer service is great and it is very user friendly

Cons

The fact there is not a mobile app or version is the only reason for not getting highest rating across the board but it sure did come close!

Hi there! Firstly, thank you so much for your shining feedback. I'm very glad to hear that you find the Customer Service incredible if I do say so myself! We really do want Keela to be accessible, affordable and easy for everyone and it sounds like we are on the right track :). We're definitely working on getting Keela up and running on mobile - you can find more information about this here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-7). We're all looking forward to it! Thank you so much again, we really appreciate it!

No Human phone support

verdict is still out.

Pros

The newsletter is getting the best response we've ever had. Donation tracking and donor contact is great

Cons

It is beyond frustrating not to have the ability to call someone who can solve a problem. Even when we did make contact via messaging and waiting for a response, the response is "we don't have a fix for that, try working around it this way...write an explanation above the tabs to try to avoid the confusion they are causing." With time of the essence for our golf outing, the mobile app for registration is confusing the golfers because there is an extra donation line that can't be deleted, above the levels for the golfers, so people think its 400 per golfer instead of $100 per golfer.

Hiya Teresa - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback. We really appreciate it! I'm particularly glad to hear you've been having such success with your newsletter and fundraising reporting. This is absolutely brilliant news - I'll pass it straight through to our Product Team. While we pride ourselves on our high quality online support (an average response time of 3 hours!) we definitely...

Great small scale donor management system

I've had a great experience with Keela. They help you to get everything set up and transferred from another system. They also have a great area where you can give suggestions on improvements, and they actually take these suggestions seriously.

Pros

I like that I can build forms for each campaign and my donors can give directly through Keela! It eliminates work for me, which is really nice.

Cons

There are still a few kinks to work out and Keela is always improving. But the email side of keela is not design friendly, unless you want to import designs and try to fit text in around it.

Very good

Pros

User friendly interface, I like many features. The reporting is very good. The customer service is excellent.

Cons

Some features still seem to be missing/in development. The search function can be more comprehensive.

Thanks for your feedback! We're always happy to receive suggestions on how to improve Keela. Please get in touch with us so we can hear more about what you have in mind: http://bit.ly/2H0UvvM

Great Program!

Pros

Love that everything is all in one program. Donations forms, donor management, tasks and the integrations with popular programs we already used (QuickBooks, Stripe).

Cons

Wish there was an event management plugin.

Hiya Breanne - great to hear from you! Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it. I'm so glad to hear that Keela has helped to streamline your processes by keeping everything in one place - that's awesome! Event Management is definitely something we're working on - this is being managed in our Ideas Portal (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-4). Feel free to head over to add your ideas for this! Thanks again for helping to make Keela better :)

Review from a non-profit

Wishing for more ability to customize reports

Pros

Ease of use. Able to jump right in if you are familiar with other CRM/Donation systems

Cons

NA - Not sure, too soon to tell since this is new to me

Hiya Katie - thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it! It's great to hear that you're finding Keela easy to use. That's the goal! We want software to be accessible for everyone, but still really robust. I'm happy to report (pun intended!) that we'll be making some enhancements to our Reports in the future that I think you'll really appreciate. The feedback that inspired these improvements has come straight from our users - thank you for sharing! We can't make it all possible without you. Best, Customer Care team.

Keela is a solid tool to help any business

Pros

Bright and colourful, easy to navigate (for the most part), donations are easy to track within contacts as well as within campaigns

Cons

No peer to peer fundraising. The design program is not great, the customizer options are not in the favour of the user. Contacts have to be searched for letter by letter, cant partially search a contact

Hiya Zack! Thank you for your thoughtful feedback - we are very grateful! I'm really glad you find the system easy to navigate. We are definitely working on introducing peer to peer fundraising and some additional improvements to the design tool (stay tuned!!!). We're very excited to see all of the incredible things that you are your team can do with these new features towards the end of the year (2019). Thanks again!

Keela is an assest to our non-profit

So far so Good! Looking forward to updates! I have been recomending it to other non-profits!

Pros

Being able to keep track of Members, donations. And events is really nice!

Cons

I am needing this to be mobile so I can enter things right away. I could manage things smoother also.

Hiya Carrie! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback - it really means a lot to us :) We are definitely just as excited about mobile functionality as you. Good news! This is due to be released in the upcoming months. You can read more about this update here: https://www.keela.co/blog/nonprofit-resources/keela-mobile-is-almost-here/ Thanks for spreading the word about Keela! That's fantastic news :) Make sure that you take advantage of our Referral program to get rewarded! You can check this out here: https://www.keela.co/referral-program/ Thanks again!

Accessibility

i don't have enough access to the software to be able to answer this question.

Pros

I am commenting on this software based on it level of accessibility. I have partial sight but am legally blind. I find that the left side bar has good contrast. it seems very intuitive but without the accessibility piece I can't navigate the site with ease which limits what i can do with the software. the tutorials are helpful but again are not all that accessible. Embedded description would be useful.

Cons

It would be helpful if the text was more bold. the general page offers no contrast or contrast options so i personally fin it hard to use. I can't find icons or test needed in order add information or find it when i need to. I also find that editing a profile sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, and i am not sure why or how. the site is not user friendly for screen reader software

Hello Amy. Thank you so much for your considered and constructive feedback. It's incredibly important to us and invaluable in our efforts to constantly improve Keela. I have passed your feedback on to our Product Team to review - you can keep track of this feature request in our Ideas Portal here: https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-337. Thank you again for your time and for allowing us the opportunity to take your suggestions on board. We really appreciate it and look forward to working with you in the future!

Keela

Pros

Cost, ease use, simplicity, concise and helpful

Cons

Customer Support is limited- the fact that we cannot call anyone for help is frustrating .

Hi there. Firstly, thank you for the fantastic feedback! I'm so glad that you find Keela to be so easy and helpful. The work that you do for the world is important and we are so pleased to be able to make that easier :) I understand that some folks definitely prefer the convenience of being able to phone in for support. We've decided not to offer phone support at this time to help keep costs low for our clients. However, we really pride ourselves on the unlimited online support that we provide! When you email us, you can usually expect to hear back within a few hours. You can reach us by emailing support@networksforchange.org - let us know if you need anything!

Loads of opportunities with Keela

We are hoping to realize specialized donor relationships, instead of doing mass donor relationship management.

Pros

The features and capability of Keela. Keela will help us to reach new donors, and improve our donor relationship management.

Cons

It was not easy to import our existing data into Keela.

Hi Krista, thanks for your feedback. We definitely understand that preparing data for import can be challenging! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team for assistance if you need anything. You can reach them by emailing support@networksforchange.org. Also, if you have any suggestions for making the in-app import process easier - we'd love to hear your ideas! You can add a suggestion to our ideas portal here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io).

A good tool for start

Keela helped me organize donor contact and their donations, making it a good program.

Pros

Very good for organizing categories and miscellaneous data, as well as being able to export the database. It is an important program for track donations.

Cons

You can only contact email support, it would be nice if you had a phone number or online chat to answer the calls.

Hi Lincoln, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Keela. We are so grateful that you are enjoying the system! I have some great news in that we will are in the midst of planning a beta test of online chat for our customers. Stay tuned for the official announcement! In the meantime, chat with you soon via email :)