Keela Reviews - Page 6

first time keela user

Pros

that it will help combine our info instead of having info needed in 5 different places

Cons

well as anything it is a learning curve, learning something on your own can be a challenge without a trainer on staff. But being able to email keela for info is helpful as I learn

Hi Beth, thank you so much for providing feedback, it's much appreciated! I'm glad to hear Keela is helping you to streamline your systems and provide you with more efficient processes. You're always welcome to send any questions through to us - we love them! Also, if you would like a refresher on the Keela training please do let us know - we will be happy to get you signed up for future sessions. You can reach out to us at support@networksforchange.org.

newsletter features

we are looking forward to having enhancements done.

Pros

customer service is excellent. Cost allowed our little non-profit to buy it

Cons

Campaigns are darned confusing. We have submitted several requests for fixes. Newsletter features are lacking

Hello Laura! Thank you so much for providing this feedback and for your continued involvement in the expansion of Keela. Your use cases have been invaluable to our Product Team and we're really excited to put these changes into the system later this year. I look forward to seeing all of the wonderful things you and your team can do with the system. Thanks again!

Great Software

It has made my life easier. Reporting is just a click away.

Pros

Keela is user friendly and produce great reports.

Cons

the process of downloading could have been shortened and made direct and straightforward.

Thanks for your review, Serge. It's awesome to here that Keela's reporting tool has made reporting easy and efficient for your organization. We want to make sure the download process is as straightforward as possible - this way we ensure reporting is as streamlined! Any feedback you have on the downloading process would be more than welcome! Send it on over to support@keela.com or add it to our Product Portal for our team to review (https://portal.productboard.com/keela). Keep up the great work Serge!

Keela Review

Pros

Good value for a nonprofit database system. Relatively intuitive and works well with MailChimp and PayPal. Excellent value for the money.

Cons

The forms developing system is not real easy to use or edit. Had a hard time getting the form to do what I required.

Hello Lois, I'm so happy to hear that Keela has been an affordable investment for you! I'm sorry to hear you found the Forms process a bit tricky - We cover Forms in our training sessions, and we also recently offered a Donation Form Workshop. If you're interested in signing up for training or receiving a recording of the workshop, please let us know at support@networksforchange.org - and as always, we are happy to answer any questions you may have!

Give Keela a go!

It is easy to keep track of donors, issue receipts and report to management.

Pros

Keela is really easy to use. It's also really easy to import your data from other systems and the live webinar-based training will help with any queries you may have. It is a great price too for non-profit organizations and it offers the functionality we need. I highly recommend it.

Cons

There isn't a separate section for organizations. You can segment your contacts with tags but it would be great if there were a way to easily see all your corporate supporters.

Hey Andi. Well, thank you very much! What wonderful feedback! We really appreciate it. We're glad to see you're getting the most out of the system - that's good news for us and even better news for the youth that your brilliant organization support! Great news - we are planning to add additional functionality to allow you to differentiate between contacts who are people and those who are organizations. You can subscribe to this idea in our Ideas Portal (https://keela.aha.io/ideas/ideas/KEE-I-52) to be notified of updates. Thanks again!

Great management software, even greater support

Overall, it has been amazing to track and email all of our various supporters, track donations, and keep our entire team coordinated!

Pros

The software is really intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

A few minor issues with setup, but that was quickly fixed by their amazing support team! They have been instrumental in helping us get our system quickly and efficeiently

Thank you for your review, David! I am so glad to hear our Support Team was helpful in getting your team all set-up and comfortable in the system. You have been so pleasant to work with and always ask really insightful questions. As always, anytime you have any questions, or just want to say hi, the Support inbox is open

We are fairly new to using Keela, but it has been easy to learn and support staff has been great.

the full team can record interactions with donors and program participants

Pros

We like the ability to manage contacts and interaction for donors and other program participants along with project management.

Cons

I know it is a product that is being improved every month, but I'd love a spell check feature. It is possible to export contacts into a word program to produce a batch of letters, but we didn't realize it would not lend itself to producing a single letter or two.

Thanks for your feedback! We're always happy to receive suggestions on how to improve Keela. Please get in touch with us so we can hear more about what you have in mind: http://bit.ly/2H0UvvM

Beware!!!

The worst I have every experience with software company's! They are con artists taking advantage of a non profits! PLEASE be careful! They are really nice and put on a great sale with their demos and offer you big discounts on a yearly price to get you to sign that day! I was dumb and trusting and now I'm paying the price!

Pros

I was sold on how easy it was to use and figure why not try for 2 weeks free! BIGGEST MISTAKE!!! THEY don't give you your money back!

Cons

They lied about everything that I was wanting the software to do and now for us to receive our money back we would have to thing we told them we were never going to use their software first. I would never let them touch our donations or near our website. Can't get anyone on the phone! And costumer service takes hours to get back to you and want you to go to webinars for help.

Dear Jessica - We're very sorry that your experience with Keela was not satisfactory. As mentioned to you previously, a refund has been processed to your credit card. We wish you all the very best!

Good entry level database

Pros

The customer support Keela offers is very helpful and quick response. The set up of the Contacts and tracking their information is very user friendly.

Cons

There are a number of features not currently offered by Keela that are important to our organization

Hiya Naomi - Thank you for taking the time to send this feedback through. I'm so glad to hear you find the Customer Support team helpful! We're committed to a journey of constant improvement and your feedback and suggestions have been a big help in capturing how we can improve - thanks for always sharing them with us. I look forward to hearing your thoughts about some of the exciting changes coming! Thanks again :)

Overall satisfied

Pros

I enjoy the ease of sending eblasts and tagging contacts. Also used frequently is the import/export system

Cons

Does not work as well on internet explorer as chrome

Hi Brina, thank you for taking the time to leave Keela a review! It's awesome you are active on Keela and making the most of the systems many features! As we continue to evolve, we are working on making Keela more accessible on other browsers and platforms. We are even going mobile soon! We look forward to continuing to work with your team :)

Finally a CRM that works!

Helps easily track our new contacts, calculate donations and send emails.

Pros

Its ease of use, intuitive functionality, prompt customer service and support.

Cons

Needs an APP version for mobile access.

Hiya Jane. Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. I'm so glad to hear that you find the Keela system easy to use and the customer service quick - that's what we are aiming for! I definitely agree that mobile access to the Keela system is a much needed improvement - and great news! We are planning on introducing this in the upcoming months (Q1 2019). You can find more information about it here. https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-7 . Thanks again! We look forward to working with you in the future :)

New User to Keela

We need a simple CRM for a small non-profit. We like the integration with a payment processor and mail chimp type functions.

Pros

I am a new user, and have administrative rights because I will be involved in the set up and customization. So far I have just been doing some navigating and entering names. The first import was fairly easy. So far I have asked support 2 questions and they replied quickly and were helpful. I think we will like this a lot, and just have to put in the time to understand and use the functions, and keep the data valid.

Cons

This is hard to say, because I am sure that anything I am struggling with is user error, and not likely the software. I should review again in 3 years when I know the system inside out, but right now I know to little for a comment to be valid.

Hi Barbara, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We love customer feedback! I'm happy to hear that the setup has been fairly easy for you so far. If you run into anything else you need help with along the way, just let us know on the support/success team here and we'd be happy to help :)

Perfect software for our organization

Pros

My absolute favourite thing about Keela is the ease of use. It’s so simple and intuitive. I was able to start using it immediately on a moderate level without training.

Cons

I wish there were more event-related features, like auction tracking.

Hey there, thanks for your review! We're glad you're finding Keela easy to use. Just wanted to let you know that we are going to be working on adding more event-related features to Keela soon. You can vote for this feature to follow along for updates and add comments regarding specific functionality you would like to see here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-4). Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Our first foray into CRM and we are pleased

While I'm not the primary administrator or implementation expert, I believe I can speak for them when I say that our overall experience with Keela is "Why didn't we do this sooner?"

Pros

The CRM itself is pretty intuitive and it gives us the most "bang for our buck" when it comes to the needs of our small Non-Profit

Cons

Nothing yet. I am still working through some issues with adding names to contacts that were imported without names, but that may be *my* issue. Will know more in 2 weeks.

Hi Jed! Thanks so much for taking the time to review Keela. Your team has been such a pleasure to work with. I hope that with our Customer Care Team's support you and your team are getting comfy with the system. As usual, feel free to reach out to us when you need a hand or resources with anything in your account. We want to make sure you are getting that "bang for your buck" as you mentioned ;) Thank you again for your feedback, Jed!

Keela CRM

Excellent

Pros

Data storage of donors and donor emails

Cons

No fundraising options and often confusin

Thanks so much for your review, Melissa. We are happy to hear Keela is supporting your team in managing your donor data and communications! Also, we want to make sure you are reaping all the benefits of Keela's fundraising tools, so we would be glad to support you in navigating these tools. Please feel free to reach out to support@keela.com with any questions or ideas related to fundraising and we can brainstorm with you and offer resources to support you in utilizing the tools. We look forward to hearing from you, Melissa!

Very user-friendly

Pros

Keela is easy to use and very functional. Great design and easy on the eyes.

Cons

It would be really helpful if there was a feature that allowed for acknowledgements instead of only tax receipts for registered charities.

Hey Madison, thanks for sharing your thoughts! We've actually heard from a few other clients that a feature to issue an acknowledgement letter would be useful, and this is something our Product team is reviewing. You can vote for this idea to subscribe and receive updates in our ideas portal here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-70) - and please also feel free to add your comments to the conversation!

Good so far.

Pros

Customer Service is fantastic. Layout and look of software is appealing. Somewhat easy to use.

Cons

Some functions need for our agency are not developed for the software yet.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Simone. It's great to hear our Support Team has been helpful! As for the functions that you are looking for in Keela, make sure to add them to our Product Portal for our product team to review. It's our goal to build out software built from our Keela-ers ideas, so the recommendations go a long way! Happy to have you join us along our ever-evolving journey

Highly Recommend for Donor Database Management!

The business problems that we've been able to solve with Keela is finding an efficient in which we can store the information of all of our donor contacts. It has been great for that purpose and I would actually reccomend it to others as well.

Pros

I would highly reccomend Keela for donor database management. What I like most about this software is how when I create new contacts of donors, I am able to add certain tags, such as "Media," so that I have a way to filter across all my contacts. I think this is a really great feature that can come in handy if you're trying to target a specific group of people.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that for past donations, the highest limit is 50, which can be a little frustrating if you are trying to compile a full list of donations from a long range of time.

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind words - I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying Keela! I'm especially happy to hear that it's been instrumental in making your business more efficient - this is the dream for us! At the moment we do display donations in lists of 50 at a time. However, if you ever want to view the whole list, feel free to export your donations to a CSV file which will display as many or few as you like! (More information here: https://keela.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000244911-Exporting-Your-Donations). Thanks again - we really appreciate it!

Organizing our donor base

We are able to communicate more frequently and with a more targeted message to members of our donor base.

Pros

Easy to upload our data from an Excel spreadsheet with the click of a few buttons. Keela also merged all duplicate files belonging to the same person (due to a different prefix, use of first name vs initial, etc) I was expecting it to take me hours to clean the data and it was automated beautifully.

Cons

It does take some time to orient oneself to the intricacies of the software. We are still finding new ways to use this tool - some of which we had no expectation of migrating to Keela when we first began to use it.

Hiya Ted! Thank you so much for these positive comments. It is so heartening to hear that you've been able to communicate more frequently with your donors - our goal is to be empowering so it's great to hear we are on the right track. We still have lots more to come and I'm so glad that you'll be on the road with us. Thank you, again :)

Keela Review

Helping us organize and streamline our processes and communication for our non-profit.

Pros

Very geared towards non-profits. Easy to use and consolidates alot of other programs we had been using. Particularly fond of being able to create task lists for projects and assign work as well as embed-able donation forms.

Cons

Had some difficulties setting up the donation form, but was on paypal's end, Keela helped get it resolved though thankfully. Currently can't import email designs from mailchimp.

Hi Nicole, happy to hear you're finding Keela easy to use! Good news, we're planning to upgrade our E-blast template builder to make it easier to add new templates. We're not sure yet if importing templates from MailChimp will be possible with the new template builder, but we're definitely looking into the possibility of offering this, as it has been requested before. You can vote for this idea to subscribe to it here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-8) to be notified of updates about this feature.

Keela helps our small nonprofit store track volunteers & donors

Pros

Keela has prompt, friendly, and helpful customer service: Executive is always quick to answer our questions. The video tutorials are great, and we like that we are able to track many data points that are relevant to our organization with one piece of software. Keela also prioritizes adding new features that are repeatedly requested by its users.

Cons

As with any new tool, there has been a bit of a learning curve. There are certain things Keela does not currently have the ability to track, but it may add this functionality in the future.

Hello Amy! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that you like our service and our video tutorials too. We have some pretty big changes coming up in the next few months, so you can definitely look forward to the release of some great new features that have been requested by our customers. You all have such wonderful ideas and we always appreciate the feedback. Thank you, again!

-tech newbie

Pros

-many lists possible to make -adding tags to multiple people -allowing ways to mark interactions (phone, email, in person) -giving messages , tasks

Cons

-unable to filter with multiple tags -hard for complete computer newbies -hard to make advertisements

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback - we really appreciate it! I'm glad to hear that you find our Smart Lists tool useful in providing meaningful reports. One thing to note is that you can definitely filter your Contacts with multiple Tags using Smart Lists - simply add multiple Tag filters to the list. (More information here: https://keela.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000233292-Create-a-Smart-List). If you would ever like some help creating Smart Lists or Advertisements please feel free to reach out to us at support@networksforchange.org - we would love to provide a step by step guide and some tips on best practices! Thanks again - Your feedback is vital to our goal of constant improvement :)

Keela Review

Great experience overall compared to our previous donor management system.

Pros

Easy to use and the interaction function of the program.

Cons

The limited ways we can pull lists of donors.

Thanks for your feedback, Jean-Luc. Sounds like you are finding Keela to be pretty user-friendly and simple to use, that's what we aim for, so that's great news! I'd be curious to know what kind of donor list you are hoping to create. Please know that you can always reach out to support@keela.com with any reporting requests and we can support you in helping you build them out. We have also added...

We switched systems and couldn't be happier

Keela is a wonderful company to work with. They are very timely in getting back to us on questions. We switched from Little Green Light and couldn't be happier.

Pros

The software is easy to use, functional, and has several worthwhile integrations.

Cons

There's not a lot of negative to say about the software. We are still learning it and haven't found a flaw.

Hello Jenny! Thank you so very much. This is absolutely wonderful feedback and we really appreciate it. We love working with you and can't wait to see the awesome things you and your team achieve in the future! Thanks again :)

Exceptional Customer Service

Thus far, our experience has been very successful!

Pros

The Keela team is always on hand to help with answering questions or providing step-by-step instructional webinars.

Cons

The email templates do not offer a wide variety of design options, but I was informed that this may change in the future.

Hi Adrienne, thanks for your review! Yes, we're very excited that upgrades to our E-blast template builder are currently in the works. You can vote for this idea to subscribe to it here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-8) to be notified of updates about this feature.