Keela Reviews - Page 7

Valuable Practice Tool

Pros

Keela has an incredible team of customer service providers who have made implementation easy. They have email templates already created for communication to our database, ways to track donations and respond accordingly, task management, and more that has easily integrated multiple features into one product, reducing our need for several different systems.

Cons

For us, the downside is the limit to email customization, however even in the last 5 months of use they have already made changes that have given more options for customization.

Hiya Alyssa. Thank you so very much for your feedback - we are chuffed! I'm especially glad to hear you find the customer service to be incredible (we think you're incredible too!). You're right - we have introduced some new E-blast features recently. We are constantly working to be better and it's users like you that help us to achieve that. Thank you again!

Keela Review

Pros

The price is great! It’s also easy to use and plugs into other products we already use like Eventbrite and Mailchimp.

Cons

Creating reports can be a little hard, but gets easier every time I use it.

Hiya Susan - thank you so much for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback! We really appreciate it. I'm so glad to hear that you've found the system easy to use - that's what we're aiming for! We've got some very exciting changes coming to our reporting tool in the upcoming months. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on them :) Thank you, again!

Keela Review

The problem of who said what to whom is easy to solve. Overall pretty easy to use

Pros

The nicest thing about Keela is ease of being able to connect my colleagues to who I've followed up with easily so that we're not missing people or doing double the work necessary.

Cons

Occasionally and unpredictably malfunctions.

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. We'd like to hear more about the malfunctions you're describing. Can you please contact us at support@networksforchange.org with more information and we will look into it for you? Thanks!

Keela Review

Pros

- great for contact and database management - easy to navigate and quite intuitive for beginners; friendly interface - pleasantly laid out and easy to look at

Cons

- e-blast option is quite limited in terms of customisation and newsletters templates are not well designed - smart-list creating is a bit clunky and not as intuitive as many of the other features

Hi Kay, thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'm happy to let you know that both our E-blast tool and Analytics tool are getting upgrades soon. We're excited to be able to improve these based on feedback we've received from our clients. You can subscribe to updates about these features here (E-blasts: https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-8) (Analytics: https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-14). Please also feel free to add comments on those ideas about what improvements you'd like to see, we'd love to hear from you!

This is an amazing software

It is fantastic and I love that you can put task on it so that myself and colleagues and keep track.

Pros

I like that you can edit your entry very easily. Also you can learn the software easily with out instructions.

Cons

At this time I cannot complain about anything on this software

Hiya Shakila - Thank you so much! I am over the moon to read this beautiful review and hear that your experience with Keela has been so positive! We think you're amazing too! Thanks again :)

Small learning curve but overall good product

Overall Keela has solved the problem we had of tracking donors for our non profit and giving us a place to compile information and share across our board. We use it to communicate with specific groups of donors, send tax records etc. it’s great for running campaigns and tracking donations as well.

Pros

I like the variety of functions that are available within the system. It’s very customizable once you’re comfortable using it.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve but customer support is very good!

Hello! Thank you for your wonderful feedback - I'm glad to hear that Keela is helping you to be successful :) It's great news that the customer support is very good - That's what we're aiming for! Thanks again :)

The Keela platform, staff and corporate philosophy are the best!

Pros

I like just about everything. Just waiting for iOS & Android support, then Features & Functionality gets 5 stars.

Cons

As above, just waiting for iOS & Android support, then Features & Functionality gets 5 stars. I communicate regularly with Keela personnel and they are aware of my request ;)

We're excited to let you know that our mobile app is coming soon! The best way to be notified of new feature is to subscribe to our blog for updates.

Great potential

I like it and I am willing to continue exploring the platform

Pros

Versatile, friendly and easy to navigate, compatibility with Google apps

Cons

Still focused most on fundraising and not so much PMI

Hey Abdon, thanks for your review! We'd love to hear your thoughts on how to make our Projects tool a better fit for your needs. Please feel free to submit an idea in our Ideas Portal (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/) so our Product team can review. Looking forward to seeing your idea!

Overall, Excellent

Pros

I like how campaigns and forms can work together and keep track of donations.

Cons

Tha way the videos are seen in an e-blast.

Hi Yaren! We love that you have made the most of linking Campaigns and Forms. We can tell you have really gotten the hang of Keela! Also, we continue to enhance E-blast, so stay tuned for upgrades and new features. Your feedback is so much appreciated! Best, the Keela family.

We've been pleased with Keela to help run our teen homeless shelter

Pros

We can keep track of donors and contact them in an easy and professional manner.

Cons

The inability to get customer service on the phone.

Hiya Julie, I'm really glad to hear that you're pleased with how Keela helps you to run your organization! The work you do is important to the world (and us), and we really do want to help you make a difference! While we've decided not to offer phone support at the moment in an effort to keep subscription costs low, we really do take pride in the unlimited online support that we offer - we usually get back to people within just a few hours. Please let us know if there's any way that we can make this easier for you - we're always happy to provide more personal videos and screenshots when replying to your messages - just say the word and we'll work with you to make your Keela journey effortless :) Thank you again for your feedback!

User friendly, intuitive and quick to get up and running.

- We went from 5 spreadsheets of contacts & donors to Keela. It has helped streamline our communications and storage of contact information. - We are a small non-profit and couldn't deal with a complex CRM system. Keela brings functionality we need without to much complexity.

Pros

- Ease of use - Clean user interface - Modules are clean and easy to identify - Doesn't have to many 'bells and whistles'

Cons

- Lack of phone support available (we needed help loading our data)

Hi Erich, thanks for sharing your concerns. We've been working with another person on your team to answer questions about migrating data (via email). In order to help keep costs low for our clients, we don't offer on-demand phone support, but we would certainly be happy to schedule a call to discuss your data. Just email success@networksforchange.org and we'll set up a call. Thanks!

Pros

I liked how I was able to distinctly know the cutoffs between the header, body, and footer.

Cons

I think it would have been beneficial to be able to change the layout of the e-blast templates; such as, wrapping text around pictures and being able to put pictures in any area, not just in a box.

Hi Adam, thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate your time! It sounds like you are enjoying the E-Blast tool which is great. Regarding the wrapping text, our product team is looking at this at the moment, so we hope to have this available soon! In the meantime we have a bit of a trick to accomplish wrapping. Feel free to reach out to us at support@keela.com and we'd be happy to share with you :) Have a great day and thanks again for the feedback!

Pretty good. See necessary changes.

Pros

Great Data storage ability and large group communication advantages. Colourful display and easy editing features.

Cons

In tag selection it constantly skips one removed from desired selection.it is difficult to alter irder if custom features section .

Thanks for your feedback! We'd like to hear more about the issue you're seeing with tags. Please get in touch with us here: http://bit.ly/2H0UvvM

Still Learning

Pros

Visually appealing, clear navigation, easy donor input...

Cons

I am not the primary user and so I have not been officially trained. Would love to see a manual or comprehensive tutorial so that I can ensure I am taking full advantage of all Keela's capabilities.

Hi Leah - thank you so much for responding to this survey. We really appreciate you taking the time! If you'd like to learn more about the Keela system our Customer Success Team are always happy to help! You can reach out to us at support@keela.com and we'll provide you with a link to sign up for our free training sessions or provide copies of the latest training recordings. We would also be happy to make some recommendations on how you can use the Keela system to streamline your processes. We look forward to hearing from you!

Easily customizable

Positive experience with minimal training and support required.

Pros

Reflects the needs of the sector and makes it easier to stay organized and efficient.

Cons

Cost for smaller nonprofits can be challenging.

Hello Jacqueline, thank you so much for your great feedback! I'm so glad to hear that you've found your experience with us positive - that's what we aiming for :) We really appreciate it.

Functionality is the key

Pros

I originally liked the cost and the email/comm functionality, and by and large, it's still good.

Cons

I think that tags are pretty much worthless and the email templates are not great. I also wish you had a better peer to peer and or crowd-raising platform.

Hi Mike, thanks for sharing your concerns. Good news - we're planning to update our E-blast template builder soon! You can vote for this feature to subscribe to updates here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-8). Peer-to-peer fundraising is also on our roadmap, and you can follow that one here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-5). Regarding your comments about tags - we'd like to have a better understanding of what you'd like to accomplish with them, and see if we can offer any recommendations. Please get in touch with our Customer Success team (support@networksforchange.org) when you have a moment.

Keela Review for Warren County Community Foundation Executive Director

Keela seems like it will be a nice software once we get fully immersed in it. However, the system is way to picky about how data can be imported, and doesn't do well with recognizing and stopping duplicate donors or donations. Customer service while resolving these issues has not been great, as I have had to tell them over and over again what I want them to do until they do it, and then it still wasn't fully done.

Pros

Ability to create tags and lists, and import large batches of donors/donations.

Cons

System does a very poor job at recognizing duplicates, and importing process did not go smoothly.

Hi Michele, thanks for sharing your thoughts. We're sorry to hear that you've had some challenges getting your data into Keela. Our Customer Success team will be reaching out soon to discuss your concerns.

Just what our organization needed.

Pros

Keela has helped us to organize our contacts and streamline processes. Donors, organization contacts, mailing lists etc. can all be managed in one place. Customer service and all communication with their staff has been very helpful and professional.

Cons

There are some features that we are hoping will be added or upgraded. The campaign tool gets the job done but isn't as customizable and user-friendly as we were used to with our previous program. We'd like to see the donation feature be more customizable as well.

Thanks for your feedback! We're always happy to receive suggestions on how to improve Keela. Please get in touch with us so we can hear more about what you have in mind: http://bit.ly/2H0UvvM

Great service and easy to use functionality

Pros

Great price point for a lot of features that can really help us work better as a remote team.

Cons

There were some minor things that the software couldn't do. Manually uploading your existing data takes time, too -- be ready to have someone spend a day uploading anything you currently have!

Hello Kyle! Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback. I'm so happy to hear that you have found Keela easy to use. We've recently created a Data Migration course (https://keela.thinkific.com/courses/intro-to-data-migration) to help out with the process of migrating existing data into the system - it's feedback like this that helps us to constantly improve and we're very grateful for the opportunity! Thanks again!

Keela - good value for Non-Profits

Having come from a way too detailed older product this product is a breeze to use for the whole office.

Pros

Simplicity with out compromising on smartness. Connects events, mail, donation platform and data base together. Communication with donors is great.

Cons

Having to wait a while for future tweaks - in the pipeline though and that is hopeful. It’s a newish product so there is more to come!

Hi Lousie, we just wanted to reach out and thank you for your review of Keela. We really appreciate all the feedback you have given us. We hope you have enjoyed watching Keela evolve as much as we have! We are looking forward to continue having you as part of the Keela family and seeing all that you accomplish! Keep up the great work :)

Keela has been a fantastic tool in helping us manage our donors

Great support. Easy and simple funcitonality.

Pros

The software is easy to learn and use. Very intuitive too. I also greatly appreciate the support team of keela. Quick to answer questions and make sure their clients succeed.

Cons

The email campaigns are not as functional as MailChimp but how can you compare when this is MailChimp's primary purpose.

Hiya Evan! Thanks so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you taking the time! I'm especially glad that you've found the software easy to learn and use. That's really important to us! We're always interested in ways that we can improve our E-blast functionality - feel free to log any suggestions for improvements in our Ideas Portal at https://keela.ideas.aha.io Thanks again! :)

Non profit Intern review

It’s taken a long while to learn the ins and outs of keela which tends to cause frustration. Creating a sorting button for funds would be very helpful.

Pros

I like that you are able to create many forms for donations

Cons

It’s very hard to organize contacts and to sort them according to amount donated

Hi there, thanks for your review! I'd like to let you know that we offer free training for all Keela subscribers - you can sign up here (https://calendly.com/keelasuccess). Our 3rd training session covers working with Analytics (https://keela.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000300892-Analytics), where you can learn how to create Smart Lists to more easily view and sort your donations. If you have any questions about finding specific data in Keela, please email our Customer Success team at support@networksforchange.org.

Keela's Landing page

Like I said the landing page is a plus.

Pros

I really like that the organization is able to get online donations without building a website.

Cons

I need to figure out how best to enter donations from other organization ie: a Church

Hi Brian, thanks for your review! We're happy to let you know that we're currently working on a feature called Organization Contacts, this will make it easier for you to separate "people" and "organizations" in your contact list. You can vote for this idea to subscribe to updates here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-52). The idea also has a suggestion for a workaround to use until this feature is available, which you might find helpful. If you have any questions, just email us at support@networksforchange.org.

Nonprofit software me us

I have had a wonderful experience and we ate loving Keela

Pros

The pricing is reasonable and the functionality is very easy and user friendly. My nonprofit business is in the beginning stages and this software has been very helpful.

Cons

I honestly do not have any consat the present time.

Hello Belva, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback here, we really appreciate it! I'm glad to hear that you're finding the system to be easy and user-friendly - that's definitely our goal! Of course, I am especially happy to hear that you don't have any cons at the moment :) However, if you think of anything of anything in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us, we're here to help!

Comments from a New User

I have peace of mind knowing that the reminder flier will go out without me taking time out of my busy schedule to take 30-40 mins to send it! It gives me Peace of Mind. It's one less thing to plan when putting on a Big Planting/ Cleanup Day Together! Thank Keela

Pros

I like that I can both change my flier with ease. I really love being able to schedule my reminder all at one time. I am still learning the program

Cons

It seems to be a complicated program with a lot of steps to any action.

Hi Grace, Thanks so much for review and feedback! Glad to hear that our scheduling features are making things easier for you. Have you had a chance to sign up for our training sessions yet? We've designed these sessions to show you the basics of using Keela to make it quick to get started. You can learn more about the training sessions here (https://keela.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019195511-What-kind-of-training-will-I-receive-) and if you'd like to sign up just email us at support@networksforchange.org! Of course - if you've already attended training and still have questions, you can always email us. :) Talk to you soon!