Keela Reviews - Page 8

Better features, good pricing

Pros

Pricing grows with the size of the organization

Cons

Can use more focus on the accounting aspect of donations received.

Hi John, thanks so much for your review! Sounds like you are looking for functionality related to reporting & accounting. I would reccomend reaching out to our Support Team at support@keela.com. We might be able to support you with some of the reports you are hoping to create. You can also add any additional feature request to our Product Portal for your team to review. We are always looking for enhancement ideas from our Keela-ers and would be grateful for your recommendations. We look forward to seeing those ideas in the portal :) (https://portal.productboard.com/keela/1-product-portal/tabs/1-under-consideration)

New to Program

Incomplete thus far.

Pros

The website development was excellent - it streamed lined our volunteer management

Cons

Needed more customer support when I first started using.

Thanks for your review Mark! Glad to hear Keela was able to support the team with managing volunteers! I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling supported when you first started, that's certainly not what we aim for at Keela. Our Customer Care Team is always available for any questions that you have, from set-up help to brainstorming volunteer management! We hold ourselves to a standard of going above and beyond for our Keela-ers. Please do not hesitate to reach out to support@keela.com anytime with questions, product recommendations, or for someone to brainstorm ideas with. We'll be here :) We look forward to hearing from you and cant wait to see what you and your team have in store for 2021!

As someone who is not computer savvy, this is relatively straight forward and easy to use

I enjoy the ease of making lists and organizing volunteers into various tags. I love that there is an interaction option as well as e-blasts!

Pros

I like that you can group volunteers with tags which makes organization and making lists a lot easier. I also like that there is an interaction option as well as the further option to explain what type of interaction it was.

Cons

I wish you could do searches with more than one tag just for ease of organization and making lists/databases.

Great news! You can create Smart Lists with multiple tags using our Analytics feature. Just choose "Contacts that belong to the Tag(s)..." and enter your tags. More details here: http://bit.ly/2nOIhOR

Great nonprofit resource!!

Pros

Keela has the best customer service of any company that I have ever worked with. They are friendly, efficient, and extremely helpful. The software is simple to use and is a great way to streamline multiple spreadsheets.

Cons

I often have to switch browsers back and forth to make pages load. The form organizer is simple but leaves much to be desired when it comes to options.

Hello Jacinta! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that you like our customer service and that Keela has made it easy to streamline your data - that's how it should be! I'm sorry to hear that you are having some loading issues - this should not be happening. Next time this occurs, can you please send a screenshot to support@keela.com so we can look into this? Also we have some exciting new features coming up in a few months, so if there is anything specific you would like to see on the forms, please send this over to the support email. We would be happy to bring it up with our development team. Thanks again for your time and review!

Keela review

Nice to have our address book, donation records and e-blasts all in one place

Pros

Fabulous customer service, combines several different sites we used in the past into one

Cons

Not always intuitive, sometimes takes some poking around to find what I'm looking for, I'm regularly asking support for help with where to find/how to

Hello Chelsey - thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. Firstly, we think you are fabulous as well! We're working on making the system much more streamlined - stay tuned for very exciting updates in September 2019 that I think you're going to love! Thank you again for your wonderful words and general awesomeness.

Went from extremely good to terrible in 48 hours.

Pros

I appreciate that it's easy way to organize and manipulate my date. I can select and export the appropriate data and create a smart list that services my needs.

Cons

I sometimes find bugs But in general their good customer service made up for this.

Hi Heather, we just wanted to reach out and thank you for your review here! We appreciate the feedback. It has been a pleasure working with you over the years. We hope you've enjoyed watching Keela evolve, it's been quite a journey! As always, if you have any questions about Keela and how you can make the most of the software, our Customer Support team is always here to help!

Keela Review

It's fine. It serves its purpose but there is definitely room for improvement.

Pros

Easy to search for people, easy to create tags, easy to categorize

Cons

eblasts need to provide data of clickthroughs, eblasts could look better, keela could look more visually appealing

Hi Sumera, thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it! I'm glad that you find Keela easy to use :) I have some good news, in that we just launched a brand new platform that you'll migrate to soon. It has an updated interface as well as a ton of new tools and goodies. Check your email for any updates on this as they come in. Thanks again for your time!

Very easy to use and well put together software! The nonprofit I am part of is sincerely impressed!

Pros

I enjoy the project management and task feature. Being able to assign tasks to different members within my organization has been extremely beneficial. I also really enjoy having the contacts all in one place with tags to use to our benefit. So simple yet effective!

Cons

I love everything about this software, but the thing I enjoy least is the price. Since I have to choose something!

Hello Megan :) Thank you for this beautiful review. We are so grateful for your kind words and support! Any part that we can play in the wonderful work that you do is a good day's work! Thanks again :)

The good and the bad

Pros

Very affordable, has basic functionality

Cons

Too basic...example: Can purchase more than a designated number of tickets for an event. Very limited functionality in some areas. Can't tell me anything more about my donors other than what I enter.

Hi Sandy, Thanks for your review! We're always working to improve Keela, and we'd love to hear more about what you're hoping to see for additional functionality. Can you email us at support@networksforchange.org with your thoughts when you have a moment? We'll be sure to pass them to our product team to review. Thanks so much for helping make Keela better!

Still learning

We are learning as we go and Keela is making it easy to learn. I just signed up for more training and I think it will be very beneficial.

Pros

So far we are still very new at this but the ease of learning it has been a lot better than our last software.

Cons

I think we are still too new to decide what we least like.

Hiya! Thanks for providing your feedback - I'm really happy to hear that you've found the software easy to learn so far. If you ever need any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@networksforchange.org. It's our job to make sure you are successful and we also love to hear your questions! :)

Keela Review

The software is a great idea, and I think it will be nice once we get going in it, but setting up the software with our existing data has been a huge pain. The accepted importing format is too strict, and still didn't work after we spent several days getting our data to align with the required format.

Pros

I like the ability to upload donors and to manipulate them in ways that are easier than using Excel.

Cons

The data importing features are not great. We ended up with many duplicate donors that we had to delete, and when we imported 1306 donations, over 5400 showed up in Keela, with many of them being duplicates and many others being some random amount with no name attached. All of this was after very careful grooming of our data to ensure that things like this wouldn't happen.

Hi Isaac, thanks for sharing your thoughts. We're sorry to hear that you've had some challenges getting your data into Keela. Our Customer Success team will be reaching out soon to discuss your concerns.

Great donor management software!

Pros

The interface is easy to use and makes keeping track of donors and donations easy.

Cons

Integrating existing data from other platforms can be cumbersome.

Hi Jennifer, thanks for your feedback. We definitely understand that preparing data for import can be challenging! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team for assistance if you need anything. You can reach them by emailing support@networksforchange.org. Also, if you have any suggestions for making the in-app import process easier - we'd love to hear your ideas! You can add a suggestion to our ideas portal here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io).

Keela is great for small charities

Pros

Keela was our first CRM experience for our small charity. It was easy to set up, easy to run a campaign and follow our data on a regular basis.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about the software at this point.

Hi Julie, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you have found Keela to be easy to use and efficient in managing your data. That's our goal :) Thanks again for your contribution, we look forward to seeing what Fort York Food Bank accomplishes with Keela! Maggie Keela's Success Team

Try out Keela

Overall, the experience with Keela has been great. They have provided excellent customer service and are quick with feedback.

Pros

It is very easy to use and makes sense. I also like that they integrate with other platforms, like mail chimp.

Cons

We had some issues with getting the PayPal integration to work initially.

Hey Monterey, thanks for your comments! Glad to hear you're having a great experience with Keela so far, and sorry to hear that your PayPal integration didn't go smoothly. Please reach out to our Customer Care team if we can assist with anything - support@networksforchange.org

+ POOL review

Pros

the upload process was very simple; donations by campaign are easy to capture

Cons

I would like more organization by household and organization

Hi Jancy, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Glad you're finding Keela easy to use. Regarding your requests - good news, we're planning to add more functionality for managing your organization contacts - you can vote for this idea to subscribe for updates here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-52). We'd also love to hear your ideas for improving Households - you can create an idea to share your thoughts here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/new).

Easy for getting started

Overall I am very happy with Keela. The customer support has been excellent and they're quick to respond.

Pros

It was easy to input information and get started.

Cons

It was challenging as a feature to start using after years of doing it a different way. We have funds come to us from different streams and they don't automatically update in Keela.

Hello Stacie - thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We really appreciate it. I'm so glad to hear that you're happy with Keela and that the Customer Support is excellent. This is the dream! Thanks again :)

CRM for non-profits

Still figuring that out

Pros

Best value and customer service for the price point

Cons

nothing so far - customer service is great when I have problems

Heya Jane! Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. We are very happy to hear that you're finding Keela to be good value. This is what we're aiming for so it's so good to hear we're on the right track. Of course, I'm especially happy to hear you find the customer service to be great! It's been our pleasure working with you so far and we look forward to the future. Thank you, again!

Great product

Pros

Everything is well organized and super user friendly.

Cons

Several components to the program that we don't use

Hiya Lori - thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey! We really appreciate your feedback. I'm so glad to hear that you find the system super user-friendly! There are definitely lots of different components to Keela. Please always feel free to reach out to support@keela.com if you would ever like to learn more about a component and how it might help some of your processes. We're always here to help! Thanks again :)

Keela is something our organization has been looking for to track our donations and more.

Tracking donation records as well as possibly generating tax letters each year. This would be of great help to our mission work and organization. There has been no easy way to keep up with all of this information in other database programs.

Pros

Tracking donations, generating newsletters to supporters, email blasts, thank you's and receipts to donors, and much more

Cons

We are still learning how to create a monthly email blast as well as generate yearly tax letters. Keela is working with us on setting these items up for use in the future.

Hello Leigh Ann, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. We really appreciate it! I'm really glad to hear that Keela is helping you to keep track of your donations (and more!). We're always happy to chat further about your monthly E-blast needs! In fact, we recently held a webinar that discussed this very topic. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@networksforchange.org and I'd be happy for more information! Thanks again :)

Wish I’d Done Sooner

Love it so much to track our donations

Pros

Ease of use .... love the support too . Very easy and clean lines

Cons

Wish there was a phone number to call but really not frustrated because customer service is amazing Wish that when a donor submits a check I could write both names in contact location

Heya Michelle - Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this. I can confirm with 100% certainty that we think you are amazing too! This is such heartening feedback - we really want Keela to improve the lives of our users! Thanks again!

Overall a Great Software!

Pros

So many options to go deeper into your audience. Makes making lists super easy.

Cons

Usability could be improved, basic tasks are hidden or not clear.

Hi LeeAnne, thanks so much for taking the time to review Keela! I'm so glad you have found our SmartLists easy to use. There are so many insights in SmartLists, so we love when customers use them to their advantage! I have some good news in that we are working on usability for our next release - improvements are coming soon here! Thanks again for your review :)

Keela

Pros

I like the ability to tag people and group them according to events they've attended

Cons

It's hard to send out mass emails when I want to do a campaign blast

Hi Melanie, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the E-blast tool! You can also find instructions in our Help Center (https://keela.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000305691-Campaigns). We also have a training session that covers E-blasts (https://calendly.com/keelasuccess/training-session-2). If you're not able to make it to this session, or if you need further assistance, please email us at support@networksforchange.org

Keela has been easy to use and adopt

It's helped us keep better track of our fundraising.

Pros

It's been great to have access for Keela for any that needs it and it's been great for our fundraising.

Cons

I'd love a mobile version so could access it on my phone.

Hi Brauna! It is great news that Keela has been helpful as a fundraising tool! It is successes like yours that keep us motivated to keep working to make Keela even better! As for Keela mobile, we are currently testing a mobile version of Keela. Exciting right? Stay tuned!

Inputting contact information

Pros

Very user friendly, with all headings clearly labelled and accessible. For adding contacts, I appreciated being able to create fields that were not originally included.

Cons

I haven't used it enough to have anything to criticize. I found that any issues I had could be looked up through the help icon and from there I was able to get clear instructions on how to solve those issues.

Hi Ann, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Glad that you're finding Keela easy to use. :)

Not what we expected

Pros

The software is pretty easy to use and user friendly.

Cons

There were features that we were promised prior to setup that are not part of the software. As well, customer service wasn't always very responsive or helpful.

Hi Mariama, thanks for sharing your experience. Our Head of Customer Experience will be reaching out to you shortly to schedule a call to discuss your concerns with our features and service and ensure that you have the resources you need to be happy and successful with Keela moving forward.