Keela Reviews - Page 9

Inputting contact information

Pros

Very user friendly, with all headings clearly labelled and accessible. For adding contacts, I appreciated being able to create fields that were not originally included.

Cons

I haven't used it enough to have anything to criticize. I found that any issues I had could be looked up through the help icon and from there I was able to get clear instructions on how to solve those issues.

Hi Ann, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Glad that you're finding Keela easy to use. :)

Not what we expected

Pros

The software is pretty easy to use and user friendly.

Cons

There were features that we were promised prior to setup that are not part of the software. As well, customer service wasn't always very responsive or helpful.

Hi Mariama, thanks for sharing your experience. Our Head of Customer Experience will be reaching out to you shortly to schedule a call to discuss your concerns with our features and service and ensure that you have the resources you need to be happy and successful with Keela moving forward.

Ideal, even for smaller organizations

Terrific. Only real challenge was my own inexperience.

Pros

Everything we need at an affordable price.

Cons

Could perhaps be better designed for less experienced users. That siad, staff at KEELA has been extremely supoportive.

Hi Bill, thanks for your review! Glad to hear that Keela is working well for your organization. We're just wondering if you've had a chance to sign up for our training webinar series yet? You might find this helpful to get started using Keela quickly. Sign up here (https://calendly.com/keelasuccess/).

Great customer service.

Pros

Very easy to use. Compatible with PayPal and Quickbooks.

Cons

Takes time to learn all of the capabilities.

Hi Amanda, glad to hear you're finding Keela easy to use! We definitely understand that learning a new system takes time - that's why we're now offering a series of 30-minute training webinars to help your team jump into using Keela. You can find them here (https://calendly.com/keelasuccess). If you need help with anything please feel free to email us for assistance! support@networksforchange.org

Just starting out using this software. Training and support has been excellent.

It is a local solution to the start up charitable organization's database that is being created from scratch.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to understand. Very centralized in its overview, especially relating to data and event management, which are the 2 modules currently being utilized.

Cons

Looks like some programming details (ie dates such as 01/10 or 10/01) still have some glitches which has been brought up with the programming team. there has been no follow up on this inquiry.

We're sorry we didn't get back to you regarding that issue. We definitely understand how correctly formatting data for import can be a concern. To help with this, we have updated our help center article to include specifics on what date formats can be used. Hopefully this will help to make things more clear: http://bit.ly/2Ee5e3Z - and don't hesitate to get in touch with us here if we can assist you: http://bit.ly/2H0UvvM

Keela review

Pros

The software is easy to navigate and very user-friendly.

Cons

No complaints so far - we were looking for a "Notes" feature but were able to add this easily with the Custom Fields section.

Hello Jaime. Thank you for taking the time to share this lovely feedback - we really appreciate it! I'm glad to hear you're making good use of Custom Fields - feel free to reach out to us at support@keela.com if you'd like any tips on how you can create some neat reports on these. Thanks again!

Affordable!

Pros

Affordable software for database management is hard to come by; but we found it in Keela!

Cons

I wish we could customize some of the information a bit more and that you could connect contacts to each other (for example, couples that have the same mailing address but separate emails).

Hey Kara, thanks for connecting with us! We actually have a feature that's specifically designed to connect people who live at the same address, it's called Households. You can read more about it here (https://keela.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003354912-What-is-a-Household-) and be sure to reach out to our Customer Success team if you have any questions about using this - you can reach them at support@networksforchange.org

Keela

Easier to keep track of donors and communications with donors

Pros

User friendly, like the reports and form options, tagging options

Cons

You can't call and talk to someone have to email with questions

Hello Sue! Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback, we really appreciate it. I'm so glad to hear you find the system easy to use. We're definitely hoping to introduce phone support in the future :) Thanks again for your lovely comments and for the great work that you are doing for your community!

Affordable Outreach

Very good so far.

Pros

Reasonable price for our growing school and ease of use for seeking needed donations.

Cons

Some difficulty integrating it with existing website.

Hi Lucinda! It is great to hear that Keela was able to provide an affordable option that met the needs of your organization. That's what we are here for! Please keep us in the loop with any integration challenges you might be experiencing. Our Customer Support team is equipped with the knowledge and experience to help you with anything you need to make the most of Keela. We look forward to continuing to work with you and your team :)

Non-complicated UEX with fabulous customer service

Pros

Simplicity of design, amazing customer service team, always open to suggestions on how to improve the software

Cons

UEX could be more seamless navigating between the different panes and tools; contact list could be a bit "smarter"

Thanks for your feedback! We're always happy to receive suggestions on how to improve Keela. Please get in touch with us so we can hear more about what you have in mind: http://bit.ly/2H0UvvM

Great tool for mass emailing!

The best part is the customer service! That’s why I highly recommend this program.

Pros

Once I learned how to use the templates the editing became quick and easy. I also like the look and design.

Cons

Was a little confusing at first to get the campaign out via mass email. Customer service has always been quick to answer my questions.

Hiya Laura :) Wow! Thank you for these lovely comments - we really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with Keela. I can say with the upmost certainty that the Customer Service team think you're the best too! Thank you, again!

Too cumbersome

Pros

I did not like anything about this software. I regret buying it.

Cons

1. Not user friendly 2. Each use requires a lot of reading of user manual 3. The tools are not simple to use. 4. This software is not as the sales pitch indicated

Hello John - thank you so much for reaching out and letting us know about your experience with Keela. I'm very sorry to hear that you're not finding the system easy to use. Our Customer Success team have reached out to provide details on how you can attend our free training sessions and learn more about the system. Please always feel free to chat to them about any concerns you have - they love to help and are committed to a constant journey of improvement. Thanks again!

I’ve been entering data and uploading files and it has all been super easy.

Pros

The ease of use is great. It’s a great resource for our rescue.

Cons

I’m haven’t come across any cons yet. I’m sure the more I use it, I’ll find some.

Hi Kelly! We are glad you find Keela to be a great resource. We see the Keela forms looking awesome on your website :) We look forward to seeing all the things your organization is able to accomplish with Keela. Keep up the great work!

amazing software

Pros

I like the simple design of the dashboard, easy to find what you are looking for.

Cons

at the moment I can't think of anything that I do not like about the software