Kindrid Reviews

Kindrid

Mobile giving and donor engagement for churches & nonprofits

Kindrid

Great! The staff are super friendly and helpful.

Pros

Very easy to use and looks great! The features are simple yet clean and easy on the eyes. The software is constantly improving.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that I don't like about the software. The only critique I could think of is it would be nice to have an email feature built in the software where you could email everyone messages and thank them for their giving.

We love Kindrid

We are super satisfied with the whole process from start to finish

Pros

Easy to use, user Friendly, let’s people who give see what they have given

Cons

Admins need to be notified via email or alert when giving has occurred

Easy for congregation to set up for their donations. Easy reports.

Kindrid support is always available to help. Have had a couple of questions and the chat window is convenient.

Pros

Simple reports to upload with tailored donation labels.

Cons

That it takes a couple of days to submit for payment.

Easy to Use

Pros

This software is very easy to use from the church's perspective as well as the donor's. Very simple, rarely any issues and when we do have a question the customer service from Give.Church is top notch.

Cons

Would be nice for a donor to be able to include a comment with their gift if there is not already a preset option for how they want their funds designated.

Kindrid provided a seamless transition and great overview for our new system.

Quick customer service which is so helpful

Pros

Having a customer representative at the click of a button is invaluable. I always have a quick reply to any assistance I need or questions I have.

Cons

Some of our users mention it could be a little more user friendly when changing/adding information. Would be nice to have more report features.

Kindrid for Church Tithing

Overall, since our church has switched to using Kindrid for giving, I have had a much easier time paying and tracking those payments for my monthly and occasional donations and tithe.

Pros

Kindrid makes it easy to tithe and donate to my church. It enables several categories that allow me to designate my donation to tithe, offering, missions, and other church operations. I appreciate that I can choose to pick a one-time or recurring gift. For example, I participate in both a monthly gift for our church's building project and for my tithe, I am able to change it depending on my income for the month. I appreciate the ease of using either my debit card or directly transferring from my bank account.

Cons

The only downside for the software is that there is a fee for card services. As a user, you have the option to pay this fee so that the church doesn't incur those costs.

Our experience with Kindrid has been wonderful!

Ease of use and I do believe it increased our giving.

Pros

The ease of use has resulted in nearly 70% of our giving coming in via Kindrid. I especially like the ACH feature that eliminates deducted bank fees.

Cons

The initial sign up process for a first time user. I don't see any way it can be avoided, but it slows down a one-time or initial gift giver.

simplistic and easy to use

quick digital giving for clients and seamless integration with bank account

Pros

option of text to give and the easy to find quick link are my favorite. ability to look up by giver is nice as well.

Cons

doesnt give a monthly breakdown by individual giver, just a total giver. I want to receive "red flag" updates if a giver decides not to give when they previously signed up for monthly giving. This way I can follow up on them. I want to receive emails of changed giving status, if they increase or decrease giving.

Kindrid is the best in the bizz!

Pros

I love that if I ever have issues (which are rare), I know I can resolve them within 10 minutes due to Kindrid's world-class customer service.

Cons

If I have to choose something, it'd be that we have to pay extra for the 5-digit giving code. We'd really like one for ease-of-response, but we can't justify the extra cost.

Kindrid is one of the best giving platforms available today.

Pros

The software is easy to use, with a great user interface on the front and back end that not only makes giving a breeze, but also helps our internal team with easy reporting and financial information. They also offer the lowest rates on processing fees, which saves us a lot of money compared to other options. Don't be fooled by other companies offering lower monthly rates - processing fees are where you'll rack up the most cost, and Kindrid has the lowest fees available that I could find.

Cons

N/A - Things have been great from our perspective. We really appreciate everything available from Kindrid.

Kindrid is web based, there is no additional software required and it's EXCEPTIONALLY easy to use.

This software has enabled us to receive funds from our congregants through our website and via text message.

Pros

Easy to use and very secure. The reports are downloaded as csv (comma-separated values) file that you can open with Microsoft Office Excel or any other spreadsheet program. The operator can determine how often to make deposits and download reports. The reports are maintained for a very long time on the website, I don't know how long exactly, but I have a

Cons

Tech support is superb! Quick response time, understandable answers, friendly people!

Pros

User friendly, able to look at individual donors and their history. The technical support is really great--which for me (totally technologically challenged) is very important!

Cons

Unable to "clear the list" of deposits once they've been processed & posted. I'm a "check things off the list when they're done" kind of a person, so I wish there was a way to check off the deposits I've already dealt with to make it easier at a glance which ones still need my attention.

The staff is phenomenal and the platform is easy to use.

Increased member satisfaction, reduced tracking a paperwork.

Pros

I haven't encountered any bugs yet. The system performs consistently. The team is very responsive and provides great support.

Cons

There are a few features I'd like to see added: a longer time frame for the administrator to send back refunds, ability to send communications via text to givers and drill down capabilities by giver name. These would be nice to haves but overall I'd recommend the product.

We have had Kindrid Text to Give for several months and found it to be a great tool and investment.

Ease of giving 24 hours a day! We had questions at first, but all were resolved quickly and easily. I would highly recommend.

Pros

Easy to use and our members use it often. We are able to get reports easily and any tech support that is needed, we have found to be excellent.

Cons

Excellent product, great value!

Kindrid has really made management of our church giving very simple. The fact that we don’t need to deal with a separate merchant services company is fantastic. The simplicity of use saves us so much time for what can be a tedious administrative task.

Pros

It’s very intuitive and so easy to use. Graphical and list formats for data give the user great visual options. The reports take seconds to generate.

Cons

There is nothing significant, but maybe they could add some report options.

Ease of use once system learned.

Pros

Good support relationships, over the phone if needed, for this analog user. Ease of use. Allowed us to initiate text giving for our church with integration to Fellowship One, our giving platform.

Cons

Having to get used to chatting for support help, but now can apply that to other vendor relationships.

This is the fastest, easiest way to give.

Pros

It's so simple to use, like a giving kiosk in your pocket. I can give anytime, anywhere in under 30 seconds and I don't have to remember passwords.

Cons

Perhaps you could send the giving codes even when no code is needed. I have to make a mistake in order to get a list of the codes if I forget.

Great software.

Pros

We have used this product for a few years and had been easy to use and was easy to setup. Makes tracking donations very easy and imports directly to my financial software.

Cons

The fees can get a little complicated but other then that its great

User friendly!

Pros

Easy to setup giving and you get a personalized number that is only used for your account!

Cons

Only con is I wish there was an quick and easy to view giving at the end of a day, instead of logging into the website. Maybe if there was an app.

My review

Very good. And export of giving records is very convenient.

Pros

The ease of use for our congregants. ACH giving is best value. Over 60% of giving is done through Kindrid.

Cons

The credit card giving is pricey, but I understand that Kindrid is not at fault.

I really enjoy the relationship established with Kindrid

Give.church is streamlined on the front, nerdy in the back and friendly to work with.

Pros

They offer a great value to houses of worship. The user interface is very easy for a new user.

Cons

I personally wish it had an optional kiosk solution.

Kindrid makes giving easy

Our transition to Kindrid went very smoothly. Resources provided in advance by Kindrid allowed our organization to be prepared and to communicate clearly to our users the changes that would coming. Since moving to Kindrid, our users have not complained about the software and giving has been steady. We consider no news good news.

Pros

The software was intuitive, clean, and simple to navigate.

Cons

Nothing. We found the software suitable for our needs.

The experience has been amazing! The staff at Kindrid rocks! They are an awesome group!

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and very simple to navigate through. It works great with our mobile app and the recent updates to the web portal are really great!

Cons

There are still some backend concerns our finance team has that they are waiting to have resolved and answered. I am not sure of the entire scope of the concerns but I know they can answer them directly.

Treasure Review

We have been using this for a very long time. It gives people the opportunity to give without writing a check.

Pros

From the treasurer point of view it is very user friendly.

Cons

I can't say that there is anything I don't like.

A quality way of equipping your church to give!

It's been incredible. Just yesterday I was on the phone with a friend who is planting a church soon and online giving came up. I highly recommended he look into Kindrid because of how good it has been for us and our church plant!

Pros

I appreciate the ease of use and the professional appearance of the interface for our users.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any improvements that come to mind at this time.