One Church Reviews - Page 2

MC

Morgan C.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

OneChurch is a game changer for our church

The customer support is next to none! Their only a click away from giving you the best advice and help for your problem. The chat feature is so helpful and It is always the same people who help you, so you get to build a relationship with their support team and your church.

Pros

The Automations to track and move people through internal systems is amazing! It insures that no one falls through the cracks!

Cons

Taking attendance for our members is a little confusing at first, I wish it was a simple one click away from taking attendance for the selected group. It's currently more than two clicks to get to attendance.

KR

Kaitlyn R.

Just go for it

We spent a long time (several months) narrowing down which Church Management System would fit our needs best. We ended up choosing One Church mainly because of the one website platform, but also because of the superb customer service. It's TOP NOTCH. You will not find this type of customer service anywhere else. Like, your grandma probably doesn't care about you as much as One Church does lol.

Pros

100% the customer service. It's next to none. It's top notch. Also, the platform has so many features but can also be used very simply. It does everything and more that we need it to do and they're always working on putting new things into the program.

Cons

It can be slightly confusing with all of the different options- but that doesn't really matter because you can use the in app chat and get answers and step by step guides to using the platform straight from the developer. Jorge- thank you for answering all of my annoying dumb questions. You're the real MVP.

RL

Rosa L.

Excellent product. Very useful and user friendly.

Efficiency and consistency. I can generate end of year acknowledgement letters with just one click. My donors can set up recurring donation schedules online. Back end is user friendly. Total control.

Pros

Technical support has been 100% reliable and always available. Easy to create and embed donation forms on my website. Set up text to give and online giving for all departments. Value added to both internal and external customers.

Cons

There is no one thing that I dislike about the product. I use it specifically for online donations.

LG

Laurie G.

One Church Review

We are relatively new users and have not yet used all the features Onechurch offers, but we are thrilled with what we have been able to do so far, and look forward to implementing more features as we move forward. We are extremely please with its application capabilities and outstanding customer service.

Pros

We love the wide array of features that allow us to consolidate many of our needs into one place (giving, attendance, communication, forms, registration, etc...), rather than having multiple software programs.

Cons

Just like anything else, there is a learning curve. But the amazing customer service is definitely helping us navigate this as we go. Always cheerful, quick, and thorough in helping us walk through our questions.

SF

Shaleen F.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and customize!

Pros

The customer service for OneChurch couldn't be matched! Questions are answered right away, bugs are fixed immediately, explanation of updates/changes are sent via email so we are aware before church on Sunday.

Cons

The only thing that I would improve would be the ability for drop-down menus to work using keyboard entry, so that I wouldn't have to use a mouse at all during data entry.

Hi Shaleen! Thank you so much for your review. I'm happy to see you are enjoying the software. I have some good news for you. One Church does support choosing values from drop downs using only your keyboard. Basically, you would tab into the field and, while the field is highlighted, press the space bar to open and choose a value. No mouse needed. You can read more details from our help center article found here: http://bit.ly/2AtYNsN. Have a great week and let me know if I can help with anything else! Blessings, Jorge

CP

Celyn P.

Excellent Product

After looking a several online data bases for our church- One Church stands out above the rest. Very Easy to use and affordable. Support is quick and helpful. Extremely happy with our choice of One Church!

Pros

Easy to use and understand even for the computer challenged! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answers questions quickly.

Cons

Only problem is not being able to customize some reports but it is not a huge problem to work around.

JA

Jennifer A.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Great software! Easy to use.

We love our experience with One Church so far! From what I hear, it's a more efficient experience than using Fellowship One. I don't have any experience comparing it, though.

Pros

How easy it is to navigate the system and figure things out. I also like that you can schedule individual training sessions for those learning to use it.

Cons

Maybe not being able to search for someone by phone number? Sometimes, I need to find out who someone is by a phone number and haven't figured out a way to search for them that way. Maybe under reports?

Hi Jennifer! Thanks so much for the review! We actually do support searching for people by their phone number. The people quick search at the top of any screen can be used to search by entering any part of their name (including nickname), email, and/or phone number. There are also filters for phone number from the main people listing as well as from the Person Query Builder. I hope that helps! If you need anything else, please feel free to reach out to us.

AP

Amber P.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

I love One Church Software! It is so easy to use and fits all of our needs.

We now have a more flexible database. I like the ease of use which makes it easy to train people to use it. The permissions can be finely tuned to each user. If we need something new, it can be easily added. The customer service is amazing! You are walked through how to do everything. Really can't say enough about the person and fast customer service.

Pros

The fast Customer service! You can have the best system in the world, but if you don't have someone available to help you when you need it, then it's no good. When I have a question or concern, it is usually met and resolved within minutes. Priceless!

KH

Kate H.

Excellent Program with Continued Development

Pros

The online giving platform integrated with the rest of the program makes my life as bookkeeper much simpler. I also LOVE the outstanding customer service and that I can suggest features to be included in the future.

Cons

I have been told by several accountants that the accounting feature is lacking. We are not able to process payroll through One Church yet. We also aren't able to print our checks from this system because they are 3 part checks.

NH

Nathan H.

One Church - One Amazing Software

Streamlining event registration, volunteer sign up, and check in processes has been a huge benefit to our church!

Pros

The flexibility and adaptability of the software to our church's needs and wants has been an amazing benefit to our church! Customer service has been great, I can't thank reps enough for all his help in making One Church work great for us!

Cons

It is not as intuitive as some other options but within a very short time we were able to figure it out.

PT

Pastor Terrence H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Awesome

Pros

After over 40 years experience in Pastoral ministry, I find One Church to meet all my needs. it's up to date on all the latest features (ie: Social Media) that a busy pastor needs to have at his finger tips. My staff is very happy and eager to use it. I still can't believe the price. The free version is really all you need up to 500 people and the paid version is a great bargain. The staff is pleasantly responsive and open to suggestions. After spending years with most of the most popular church management systems I can say that you would have to spend a LOT more money to get thes features. Great job guys, and I love the chat button.

Cons

No issues to report.

MW

Michelle W.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

the transition process has gone smooth, and our volunteers have caught on quickly

Ease of use, the contributors can view YTD giving at any time

Pros

Love the customer service!! Within a few minutes, I will receive a response and love how rep works with you to add new features or creates solutions. I find it very user friendly, and easy to move from screen to screen. Reporting is done in seconds instead of minutes.

Cons

I think the way businesses are treated with contributions. I feel any contributor person or business, should be treated the same and not separated.

MH

Mikel H.

USER FRIENDLY. simple to use works great using internet portal instead of remote.

very easy to use. it helped eliminate a lot of extra steps we use to do in our previous software

Pros

1) One can set up reoccurring events and set them up also on a timer to be switched automatically. 2) Very simple to use 3) Modern sleek platform 4) Simple to adapt for multiple usages

Cons

This might not even pertain to the software's ability or not but in our church it would be great to have a "universal roster in attendance to help ease check-In experience for families visiting from another campus. Once again I believe this might not be an issue of the software itself but rather something we as an organization should look more into. Once again i believe the software is more than capable of running a universal roster we just haven't explored that area much. Not much more to say other than this software is and runs GREAT!

James B.

Church Management Software Made Easy

I am really starting to love this software. There is so much more that I need to learn to be able to get more out of it as a pastor. The training they offer when you first sign up is a great help.

Pros

This church management software is easy to set up and there are helpful training videos to help you along the way. I love how you can track people's engagement with the church to be able to plan for better corporate discipleship.

Cons

I wish that they would add voice messaging to their communication module. Some of the older members do not text, email, or know what a push notification is. If there was a voice message option, we would be able to drop that service we are currently paying for and be able to afford the higher level of service.

DH

Daniel H.

Great Resource!

My overall experience is great! I highly recommend them.

Pros

The customer service is incredible! They were able to help us onboard our entire church, and were timely in our requests for help. They are fantastic at serving churches!

Cons

At first their online volunteer management systems was clunky. But they made vast improvements to it, and now it works fantastic!

HH

Holly H.

Great Software and Amazing Customer Service

One Church is pretty much self explanatory; however, I have run into a few issues or questions that I needed help with and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has the best customer service of anyone I have ever worked with. I typically get a response back almost immediately, no matter what time of day. I've never had a question or issue with One Church that wasn't resolved.

Pros

One Church is the simplest Church Management Software I have ever worked with. There are so many amazing features that I learn something new each day that helps me be more efficient in my record keeping.

Cons

I would love to see a financial piece added to One Church, so I could have everything in one place.

HH

Hector H.

Great features, user interface and support

Does exactly what we want and even the things that we might come up as ideas that could improve our workflow are considered for enhancements and are implemented

Pros

Took our church management to the level we wanted/needed. Our kids ministry also have benefited from a more streamlined Check In process.

David S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Brandywine Grace Church

Pros

Ease of Use - So much more intuitive and flexible than two other programs we've tried over the last 10 years. Customer Support - If I could have graded higher than a 10, I would give the customer representative 100. Report Writing

Cons

OneChurch did not partner with our last oneline payment vendor so we had to switch. The new vendor has been very inflexible. I believe we'll eventually be able to work around it, maybe by switching vendors. Nonetheless this aspect of the transition has been challenging.

Excellent robust software

Pros

This software is robust as it contains automatic workflows (able to send out emails and texts when certain triggers are set), and the ability to filter people any which way. All the other features (financial, scheduling, etc.) are easy to use. The customer service folks are friendly and quick at responding.

Cons

Some bugs were encountered, but the developers were quick to fix the issues.

ME

Miguel E.

Great Church Management Software

Great

Pros

Great customer support, price and amount of modules available for overall management

Cons

Learning new system, change and initial set up

MD

Meghan D.

Best Church Software Out there

Our rep at One Church is amazing to work with. They have been thorough, responsive and have developed a quality product. I would recommend their system to any church looking for a well rounded system.

Pros

-Ease of use -Functionality and reporting -Responsive developers -Excellent customer service

Cons

-Fundraising options are still being built out

LC

Lori C.

Great customer service !

We have been talking with CSR from the beginning and he's been great! He takes time to hear any questions or concerns and takes time to explain. He is also great at sending quick articles he thinks may be helpful to read.

Pros

Ease of use and the intuitiveness of the product.

Cons

Like any software, there is a learning curve.

DS

Debbie S.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

OneChurch has been an amazing experience!

Easy transition, excellent support, very adaptable.

Pros

The launch and transition to OneChurch was superior to any other software we've used, bar none. It meets our needs and then some. The software has evolved quickly and the responsiveness of the developer has been incredible.

KU

Kingsley U.

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

Effective for managing church growth

It actually gives a helping hand.

Pros

Easily unfolds the techniques of church management that will bring about cheap result with less stress.

Cons

Fails to buttress a structure for church management as this is core in sustaining the future of any organisation.

MC

Melissa C.

Ive loved working with the One Church team and software.

Pros

Easy to use. Thorough and covers all of my needs. Really quick customer service response and help. It has been a very pleasant experience.

Cons

If I had to say one thing, maybe a few of the components of the scheduler but nothing major.