How does Roll Call compare with other Nonprofit apps?
100% of apps offer a
77% of apps have a
22% of apps have a
Nonprofit app prices shown are $/month
Additional information for Roll Call
Key features of Roll Call
- List people who were present
- Capture budgeting information
- Track contact information
- Create custom reports
- Event management tools
- Export/Import contact information
- Create income statements
- Print mailing labels for folks in your database
- Create and print mail merge letters
- Create an unlimited number of pledge campaigns
- Customize donation receipts
- Grant security access to users
- Find people based on any field in the database
- SMS Texting available through Nexmo
- Manage student's education
- Print name tags and parent tags
- Import deposit journal entry into QuickBooks based on batch.
- Automatically records attendance
- Track visitations (home visits, hospital visits,etc.)
- Get directions with webmap
• With a centralized database repository, users can update records at one terminal, which gets reflected across all terminals instantaneously, avoiding the need to replicate data at multiple sources.
• Roll Call allows users to generate year end statements as required by IRS which captures donations and funds received from multiple sources.
• The dashboard feature allows administrators to keep a record of students who are attending classes regularly and what bible studies are they involved in.
• With Roll Call, churches can set up kiosk stations for parents and preachers to check the location of children via a bar code scan, finger print scan or simple name search to ensure the safety of children within church.
• Roll Call also supports bulk email options for group communication with parents, church management or the entire member community.