Roll Call Reviews - Page 6

Secretary at First Baptist Church of Boca Raton, Florida

Excellent system.

Pros

The support I received from your staff was tremendous!! I can't say enough good about your people: how kind, helpful and willing they were to walk with me step by step whenever I had trouble working the program. Thank you! You ministered to me by your kindness.

Cons

I am one of those people who needs someone to personally show me how to work a system. I don't do well with books and trying to figure things out on my own. I think I would do better with Roll Call if I'd been trained one on one with someone here at the church to show me.

???

Very easy to record the contributions each Sunday. Finally was able to determine how to make changes or corrections to the contributions. The attendance recording is not the easiest. Would like the dates of services to be shared between the attendance and contributions and other applications.

Secretary/Bookkeeper

I would recommend Roll Call.

Pros

Roll Call is easy to use and addresses all the needs of our church's data organization and reporting. I'm not tech-savy, and the support team is there to quickly answer my questions and help in solving any problems.

Cons

Can't think of anything at the present.

We are very pleased with the product and would highly recommend Roll Call to other Churches.

We are very pleased with the product and would highly recommend Roll Call to other Churches or organizations.

Pros

We're very pleased with what we've been able to do with Roll Call and the customer service is EXCELLENT! Implementation went very well and easily, based on past business experiences.

Cons

Haven't found any cons to-date.

2 Thumbs Up!

Couldn't do alot of things manually that this program allows me to do. Love it!

Pros

Ease of usage

Cons

The only con I have is the lack of knowledge in me, of what this program can really do. It is easier from me to see it being done than read how to do it. My own laziness. Other than that, it meets our needs 100%.

The neatest, coolest, best organized software program

We started with Roll Call with some reservation. However, it has surpassed our expectations and we haven't even utilize most of it's potential! We highly recommend this software for all churches! It is fanastic! We're searching for cons, but haven't found any, yet!

Awesome Software!

Super Software! Somebody who has been there must have designed this. Intuitive, customizable, I can afford it now and it can grow with us. Support was also outstanding when I called with a data entry question! Yes - a lot of superlatives - I like it that much.

Great Software!

After long shopping for a software to track contributions for our church, I came across Roll Call. The best by far!

Pros

Ease of use Cloud capability Great customer service

Cons

Non so far

Software is pretty easy to use, I really liked the online clips that show you what to do

Pros, program is really easy to use, gives you a lot of options to complete your task, I use it a lot for contributions, and new visitors, you can customize the program to best fit your needs. I would recommend this product to other churches

Immaculate Conception San Diego

I used any number of parish data systems before. They were cumbersome, not intuitive, and difficult to navigate. Tech support on these was not good. Roll Call works so well that we don't need to call tech support. It just works!

Great database- Rollcall

I have used other database systems in the past and found Roll call very user friendly. The online training was very convenient and Kim was very helpful with answering my questions. Also helpful was having the user manual on-line. Keep up the good work.

Cons

Helpful support people who listened to our needs and suggested the best product to meet them

Ease of saving contributions and creating reports.

Pros

The video tutorials are easy to understand, clear and cover all areas for which we've needed assistance.

Cons

So far we have not found any negatives. When questions arise we use the video tutorials or contact customer service who have been pleasant, patient and helpful.

Roll Call

Easy to learn basics and to use. No difficulties to date. Super support. We have not used the financial portion as yet. Will probably wait until New Year. An auto fill on state like for city would be helpful. Exactly what we needed.

Love this product

Love this product

Pros

The software NEVER crashes, always works quickly and efficiently with our macintosh computers running Leopard 10.5.5. It meets our needs. Support has been there whenever I have had any questions

Cons

I have not had any problems with this software.

This product has helped me save a lot of time in posting tithes and offerings.

Pros

How easy it is to pull up a members information and relay to them the exact amount they have donated

Cons

I really don't have any complaints . I have enjoyed this program and would recommend it highly. Some of the features I don't need so I can't submit a review on those features.

admin. secretary

I think it's a great program for our church of 250 but would be even more beneficial to the needs of much larger churches as a management tool especially in their childrens program.

Pros

the program can do far more than what our requirements are at present.

Cons

can't think of any.

Enjoy this program!

We just bought this program in January. Even though we have not had the opportunity to use all the features, the contributions feature has helped us keep our records very easily. The tutorials are very easy to assist when I run into a problem or forget how to do something and the tech people are VERY helpful as well.

Pros

Cons

Have not found any yet

It took a little bit to figure out how to use the product and explore the ins and outs of it.

The print option and save options for reports are difficult to figure out. There is no easy way to find the report that you need or want to print until you get used to it and this took a long time.

Roll Call Review

I haven't had a lot of experience using it or setting it up. I have found it easy to use being new to it, but I need to learn more about its capabilities.

Pros

Easy to use for beginners.

Cons

Struggling to get others to use it. They are more comfortable with other software.

It Does What We Need!

The Roll Call software is just what our church needs to keep our documents in order. It's easy to work with and offers a variety of different options that it can be used for. I would recommend this program to anyone!

overall

All the staff at By the Book has always been courteous and helpful and patient with me! I enjoy the fact that I have worked with all the staff and feel that I know each one. Everyone gets a 10!!! Thank you to all!

Good software priced right

Love it! Keep up the good work. V11 is great.

Pros

Just keep up the good work. This software is rich with features.

Cons

1. Font selection default and Heading in same font as report. 2. Be able to customize a directory.

Excellent Software

We have had the best experience using this software for check in and check out of our children's ministry. We love the labels and the support that we have received.

Cons

Easy to use and very flexible.

I have been very impressed with the ease of use and the flexibility with Roll Call Lite. This software has given us the ability to reconcile our contribution numbers with our monthly bank statement deposits.

Great software for churches

I love the new upgrade! We struggled for years to find the right software compatible for churches. Then we were introduced to Roll Call. Solved all our issues. Newest upgrade is more user friendly.