Salsa CRM Reviews

Salsa CRM

Cloud-based donor management & engagement software

Salsa CRM

Review Summary

Pros

Our staff all agree it's easier to learn, easier to use, and we have all really liked our Customer Support, and Customer Success Coach. They have helped grow to really thrilled with this CRM.

Karen S.

Salsa is that software for us. This CRM is user friendly, looks great, super intuitive, and the seals people were really kind and patient with my five zillion questions.

Karen S.

In the beginning I kept trying to make it Network for Good - which I left because they were so non-responsive, but they do have good interfaces and options, and their donation processing is a breeze.

Ricci L.

Cons

They promise you if their system does not work with your data you can cancel. They say if you are unhappy with the customer service you can cancel at anytime.

zoya j.

A few small formatting restrictions for email creation were bothersome to me but not enough for me to really dislike the software.

Jaq L.

However, we felt a bit neglected as a previous client, slipping through the cracks of the transition and experiencing a number of problems because of this.

Justin H.