Subsplash Reviews - Page 3

Very Satisfied

Great company offering a great product at a great price.

Pros

Our church chose Subsplash for a few reasons. First, their end product is outstanding. The experience our church has when they interact with our content through Subsplash is excellent. Second, its a smooth process on our end. No hassle getting our content to our church. Lastly, customer service is top notch. Personal, caring help every time we've needed it!

Cons

There really isn't much we dislike. It's everything we need and literally nothing that we don't.

Thanks, Marc! We're thankful for your kind feedback and are honored to serve you and the Pine Hills team.

app and engagement features, managed in one place

The people there and the team is amazing, the software is ever-improving, ... i highly recommend it.

Pros

it's great to have app and engagement features, managed in one place. we can manage things like push notification to our branded subsplash app right from the subsplash interface and that has helped our team out a lot.

Cons

it'd be great if we could somehow integrate all that we already do on wordpress with the subsplash interface, so we don't have to double our work everytime we do something (podcast, blog, etc.)... but for the most part I don't have any complaints/cons.

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jason! We actually have web integration capabilities that could help with the frustrations you mentioned. Please reach out to your Client Success Manager or Support to learn more about this.

Easy to use mobile app

Pros

We use sub splash for our mobile app platform. It is easy to design, easy to use, easy to edit and update on the fly. For anyone wanting to find a mobile app platform that almost anyone can manage, sub splash is the way to go. It helps our community stay engaged with our church. We advertise our app every week and trust it to do its work. We love the google cast and airplay feature as many from our church cast it to their TV's.

Cons

It seems that it might be directed mostly toward the church community, but expanding the platform to cater to other non profits might be helpful.

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jimmy! It is an honor to serve you and the Relevant Community Church team!

Our church uses this for the website and app and it is quite nice!

Very positive. As mentioned earlier, being able to listen to older sermons, give through the app or website, etc., it is extremely simple to use.

Pros

The app and website are extremely clean looking and I notice that this is the consistent with other churches that use subsplash for website and app creation. Being able to watch and listen to previous sermons is also a plus. The option to give through the app or website is great too.

Cons

Nothing really. When I purchased a Galaxy Note 10+, the play store said that the subsplash app was not compatible with my device. I contact subsplash and they updated the app to support the most current operating systems for smartphones.

Thanks so much for the kind words, Brandon! It is an honor to serve you and Redeemer Church.

Pros

Using Subsplash software to build our app has been easy and the company is so easy to work with. If I had any questions they were really available to schedule a call, or would email the answer almost immediately.

Cons

Sometimes people don't get push notifications, but I don't know if that's SS or operator error.

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jody! It is an honor to serve you and the Hope Lutheran Church team!

Subsplash review

Wonderful. I enjoy the integration a lot keeping it very practical. It helps with customer support being a one stop place with a designated contact.

Pros

Ease of use and it’s functuality. I’m not a tech guru, so it allows us to do what’s needed easily.

Cons

There’s a couple options that I would like to see that was available on my past website. The biggest us a drop down option under the beliefs section so it doesn’t have to be so long, but will open up if they want to know more about each belief. I also would like the option to remove the Subsplash under the events in the calendar.

Thanks for the thoughtful review, Phil!

Even Smaller Churches Have a Resource

Pros

Ample Push Notifications. Always expanding options. Very User Friendly.

Cons

Would like to be able to hyperlink from within the Push Notification feature.

Thank you for leaving a review! It is an honor to serve you and the church.

Great company, Great app

Excellent service, assistance and product. We highly recommend Subsplash to any looking for a great app for their church or organization!

Pros

Subsplash is a great company that has a great product (app) that our church has found incredibly useful to help our folks stay connected and a simple way to introduce us to their friends. Their customer service is excellent and they truly value their clients and help champion your organization's mission.

Cons

There may be some initial setup learning curve for updating info, but it's really intuitive once you get it set up and rolling.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with our customer service, product, and overall mission. It is an honor to serve you!

Great value for the cost

It has helped our church engage our membership. One of the best features is the notifications. We were using a texting service but the issue with that is wehad to have every members cell phone number and carrier name.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and I also like that they continue to add features to make it better.

Cons

I wished we could import text documents into the sermon notes. I understand why it works like it does but it would be nice to be able to import PDFs.

Thanks so much for the kind words, Derek! It is an honor to serve you and so great to hear how the Subsplash Platform helps The Heights Church's ministry and outreach.

Subsplash keeps getting better and better

We've been using Subsplash for almost 8 years now and they've continued to improve their products more and more. We are so impressed with how far they've come.

Pros

We have created an amazing looking app that engages our people with ease. Each year they come out with more ways to make our app even better and we are so grateful.

Cons

There used to be complaints but now that they've come out with new features and better support, we have nothing to complain about with Subsplash. They are absolutely amazing.

Thanks so much for the kind words, Lauren! We are honored to partner with you and the Campus Church team!

A Very Pricey Mistake

We tried Subsplash to improve communication with our congregation and community, and to upgrade our web presence. But we improved our website more in 2 hours with some WordPress changes than we accomplished in almost 3 frustrating weeks of working with Subsplash. And since Subsplash never went live, there was no improvement in our communication with our community.

Pros

Subsplash brings multiple functions like giving, website and messaging under one platform and provides the ability to live stream content.

Cons

In my opinion, the online demo is misleading to the point of dishonest. Subsplash does no design work; they merely allow you to use their platform to do the work yourself. I did not find the software intuitive and believe it requires a steep learning curve. Some of the same actions (e.g. uploading graphics) have to be repeated multiple times and while we were advertised the ability to live stream,...

Hello, Mark. We are thankful for your feedback and committed to serving the church. We appreciate this opportunity to grow!

Subsplash Church App Review

This allows me to provide audio and video of our church sermons and events to our congregation and others affiliated with our church. Subsplash has been extremely helpful in getting our program up and running as well as keeping us informed of new developments with the app.

Pros

The Subsplash Church App is a very cost-effective way to reach people in your church and beyond. It is fairly easy to use for non-technical people.

Cons

I think the web based content management system could use an overhaul. Adding and organizing media is harder than it needs to be.

Hello, Billie. We are thankful for your kind words and feedback.

The best product for private sector.

We are solving a communication, productivity, the business processes and so much more with the tools being provided by Subsplash. This is the ideal platform for building a public-facing business.

Pros

After searching and searching - we finally found a product that we could build our church app on. The software is phenomenal.

Cons

I like every aspect of the software provided by Subsplash. We have been able to develop an app and offer it to both our weekly members and visitors.

Leah, we are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform and are honored to partner with you!

Our to go APP and Website platform

I like the platform, logging in is easy, it's user friendly and once you get the hang of it categorizing list and adding media to them get easy.

Pros

It's easy to categorize the content, user friendly since I'm not a Tech person. I use it to categorize the sermons, seminars and events to be well organized in our App and website.

Cons

I wish I could have tabs on the lists so when I add a new item (I add media items) I could just tag it and it would automatically apply the tag to the category, since now I have to do it manually.

We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform; we are honored to partner with you and Casa de Libertad!

Great User Friendly App Platform!

Pros

Using the SubSplash software is very user friendly and easy to work with. No “special “ skills are required and if you are familiar with basic document creation, you’ll have no problem creating a fantastic app.

Cons

You cannot, to my knowledge, create recurring events.

Hello, Andrei! Recurring events are currently not available. However, duplicating events and populating your iCal feed are 2 alternative solutions to creating recurring events. We are thankful for your feedback and committed to serving you.

For our use case, it's a pretty good solution

Overall, I think they do a good job! Don't have a whole lot to complain about.

Pros

Subsplash offers several different services, and we primarily use the app function. Subsplash basically runs and updates our church app. They do a good job at this, and are updating the app as needed. Overall, I don't think about them that much, so I'd say that means they do a good job.

Cons

I think the only thing that I see as a con is the pricing. I don't think it's super expensive, but I also don't think it's super cheap either.

We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform; we are honored to partner with you!

Great Church Media Software

Subsplash has helped Zootown Church have an app to be proud of.

Pros

I've never made an app, but Subsplash has been so nice to work with. The quality of everything (interfaces, options, encoding) is top-notch.

Cons

Sometimes navigating menus and figuring out which link/list i'm using can be difficult. The fill-in notes is a nice feature, but I wish there was a way to track who uses that particular bit.

We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform, Alexander!

Easy to use - helpful for our church!

We have loved working with Subsplash. When we have had questions, they are easy to access and everything has been really intuitive.

Pros

It has been easy to update and a great way to keep our church and staff up to date on what is going on, how to get involved, and where to watch messages.

Cons

We honestly love the software and have not had any problems.

Kelly, we are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform. We are honored to partner with you and the Mission Hills Church team!

Unless you want to code your own app, use Subplash

They're awesome. Support is stellar.

Pros

They know what churches are looking for and how they need to organize media. It's completely setup for them to have powerful mobile apps as well as on OTT devices like AppleTV and Roku.

Cons

You can use their platform, but Apple requires you to have your own dev account which is a hassle to setup. It's not their fault, but you should know that going in...

Thanks so much for the kind words! It's an honor to serve you and the church!

Awesome resource for churches and campus ministries!

Overall though, the support is great and it looks super modern and professional. Still would recommend.

Pros

It looks so fresh, clean, modern, and engaging. Looks incredibly professional and our students love it. It is pretty easy to organize and create content within the web builder.

Cons

Sometimes takes a little more time to load than I (and my low-attention span students) would prefer. And on major Christian holidays (Easter, in particular), the app kept crashing because the developers' backend wasn't prepared. It was a big problem for us, as we lost a lot of credibility with our congregants since we launched on Easter.

Thanks so much for the kind words, Emma! We'd like to let you know that we now have a status page to better monitor and prevent issues like this in the future: https://status.subsplash.com/ God bless!

Subsplash Review

Pros

Subsplash helped us create a beautiful website and app very easily. Our church loves it and uses both frequently.

Cons

The giving on the app is a huge disappointment. Our goal was for the app to have zero links to outside websites, which was a lofty goal. Giving was a huge part of our decision to go with Subsplash, and that included our decision to go with an app. However, you cannot give within the app. You are taken to a web page and you have to log in each time.

Hello, Ryan. We are thankful for your feedback and committed to serving you. We appreciate this opportunity to grow!

Best Website Platform

Overall, I would highly recommend this team to anyone looking to upgrade, update, and have a site that is both functional and relevant. I love the flexibility to customize and send push notifications on the go where things seemlesly share between the app and the website portal.

Pros

This is by far the best website platform that I have used. It has an easy user interface and lots of options. The customer service reps are extremely helpful when you need an extra hand. It also integrates with online giving platforms and a personalized app.

Cons

The hardest part is the initial setup and roll out of the product but the team will walk you through step by step instructions.

Thanks so much for the kind words, Allison!

The best church app on the marketplace

Really fantastic tool to build your own full fledge church iphone/android application. Is the most powerful media management i've seen in the church market.

Pros

Media management, push notifications, video/audio upload, sermon note management, giving, geolocation, the whole package.

Cons

The move away from individually owned church apps is disappointing.

Thank you for the review, Roger. We're glad to hear that you and the rest of Zootown Church are enjoying the Subsplash Platform.

Very Solid App

Pros

It makes it so easy to build an app that feels custom without having to build it from scratch.

Cons

I think that more features could definitely be added. One that I have always wanted to see is different Bible versions available for the Bible reading schedule.

Hello, Kip! We are thankful for your kind words and feedback. We appreciate this opportunity to grow!

Straightforward app development option for churches

Pros

I appreciate that Subsplash has the app setup and launch process down and makes it very easy for churches of any size to get started sharing content via a mobile app.

Cons

I wish the apps had more features and functionality but understand most of that would come at increased complexity and cost.

Thanks so much for the kind words! We are honored to partner with you!