Subsplash Reviews - Page 4

Subsplash Platform

Pros

It is a functional way to design an app for promotion of services offered as a business or a church.

Cons

There could be more upfront tutorials on familiarizing designers with how the app works and shortcuts to expedite the setting up process.

Thank you for leaving such a nice review, Daniel. We are glad that you are delighted by the functionality of the Subsplash Platform.

Best App Company We Have Worked With

I have nothing but good things to say about sub splash. Their customer service is amazing and they are never too busy to work with you. All in all, they are the best technology company we have ever worked with in my 20+ years in ministry.

Pros

The platform is easy to use and integrates well with our website. It is intuitive and the features are among the most robust of any platform on the market.

Cons

The only thing you have to get past is that it is a little more expensive than other app companies, but the quality makes up for it.

Great Platform

Great platform for church app and livestream services. Highly recommended to any in the market!

Pros

Integration in iOS and Android was seamless.

Cons

Hard to find a con - everything that we needed to upgrade was in a higher tier.

We are pleased to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform, Jacob! We are honored to partner with you and the team at Summer Grove Baptist Church!

Great Layout, limited functions

For what it is used for, it is a very well rounded app. I enjoy its clean layout and the podcasts you can listen to.

Pros

I like that different churches or ministries can make a layout of their own. It makes it easier to differentiate between apps by different churches or ministries. I also like th ability to upload and watch video/podcasts. I also feel the article layout can be made very easy on the eyes if the church or ministries does it right.

Cons

I feel this software is limited. The ministries can only do so much with the app, and users have nothing extra they can do other see what the administrator has uploaded. I feel that when I user maes an account, it is only to save different articles. I wish the user can comment or ask question through the app.

Hello, Isaac. We are thankful for your feedback and committed to serving you and Northside Baptist Church. We appreciate this opportunity to grow!

There’s better and more cost effective software available

We ended up moving away from Subsplash because they focused so much on other things than their app that a number of companies surpassed them in quality, features and service. We haven’t looked back.

Pros

Subsplash has a really nice sermon houser.

Cons

We found that the UI was nice for the app user, but what it took to actually set up was cumbersome and took too many steps to make something simple happen. To much link building and linking necessary. Having to build one thing in one place only to attach it elsewhere and not having a simple way was obnoxious. The look of Subsplash is okay but there’s no way to improve it or set it apart from any other apps. The list goes on but over all the worst of it was the customer support. Anytime we had a question, they offered us a shoulder shrug but no resolve or timeline to resolve.

Hello, Cory! Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. We are committed to serving you and appreciate this opportunity to grow!

Excellent Product

Pros

The Subsplash platform is easy to use right out of the box and gives you a very professional looking product with little skill or experience.

Cons

Since it is all template driven, many Subsplash apps look similar.

Thank you for the review! We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform.

Always Pleased

We love Subsplash for our church app! From the customer service to the end product, we have never been disappointed.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and they continue to update things and make them better.

Cons

I wish some set ups were a little more customizable, but it is getting better.

Thanks so much for the kind words, Aaron!

Subsplash Review

Pros

What I like most about Subsplash is that it seems like they continue to innovate more and more the longer we are with them.

Cons

What I like least about Subsplash is the pricing. I wish there was tiers of pricing with different features.

Thanks so much for the kind words! We appreciate this opportunity to grow! We do have a variety of packages and features. Please reach out to your Client Success Manager or hello@subsplash.com if you would like to learn more.

Best App Company For Churches!

Overall, Subsplash is by far the best and most professional app company I've ever worked with.

Pros

Subsplash's user interface is fantastic and made building and designing our app a breeze!

Cons

There are a few things that require some creativity and workarounds, such as the limitation of not being able to have recurring events.

Zack, we are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform; we are honored to partner with you!

Notes Section is Poor

I like the idea behind the product, but the main function I use in taking sermon notes only functions half the time.

Pros

I love that the notes can by synced with the sermon video. This allows you to go back months later and still have the connection between the notes you took and the sermon, even allowing you to easily watch the sermon again.

Cons

The notes section is very glitchy! I used to take notes using the app, but many times I would get all the way through taking notes during a sermon and the notes wouldn’t synchronize. I started taking them the notes on my iPhone notes section and then trying to transfer them to the Notes section. It only works 50% of the time. Usually I end up having to retype every single line of the Notes I took during the sermon and hope that it synchronizes at some point. This needs to be fixed or give an option to save the Notes onto the phone and not the cloud.

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention, Matthew. Our Support team would love to discuss this with you. Please reach out to them at support@subsplash.com. We are committed to serving you and helping find a resolution!

Subsplash Review

Overall my Subsplash experience has been positive.

Pros

It is easy to edit and add content to the site.

Cons

The software has a lot of problems running on mobile devices.

Thanks for the review, Ryan! It's an honor to serve you and Pennway Church of God!

Subsplash Review

We were looking at a new and low maintenance communication channel with our church members and friends. The Subsplash platform has met our requirements and their customer service is outstanding!

Pros

An excellent platform for churches with the building blocks to build a mobile app in a very short time.

Cons

Gift payment option not available in the United Kongdom.

Ebert, thank you so much for the kind words and thoughtful review!

Sub Splash

Pros

Great support, reasonable costs, functionality.

Cons

Doesn't interface with our CMS as well as I'd like.

Thanks, Mike! It's an honor to serve you and the church!

Subsplash

Pros

We use this software for limited purposes on our App.

Cons

I don’t think it is capable of accomplishing everything we need.

Hello, Tracy! Our Support team would love to discuss this with you. Please reach out to them at support@subsplash.com. We are committed to serving you and helping find a resolution!

Make a Splash with Subsplash!

The benefits outweigh any negatives with Subsplash, I think it is a great product for those who need it and it can help streamline your group connectivity, participation, giving/fundraising, etc.

Pros

Subsplash is a really helpful program to create a platform for your organization or church to facilitate giving, connectivity, and really market your group. The use of this software has a pretty simple learning curve and the quality is very high!

Cons

The thing that wasn't my favorite was that there was a bit of a challenge setting things up and I can see if your organization or church does not have a designated person for the role of designing or organizing this product, there might be some more work needing to be done. Otherwise, nothing much more to say!

Thanks so much for the kind words, Logan! It is an honor to serve you and the church!

Great Resource for Website and APP

We are using Subsplash to reach our people with a personalized church app as well as a new cutting edge graphically driven website. We are new to using the tools, but so far we love them.

Pros

Easy way to develop church app and matching church website Great customer support and communication Love the idea of an app to communicate with our people

Cons

Time consuming to get the app and website up and running

Thanks so much for reaching out and for the kind words about the Subsplash Platform!

Impressive app design

We have been using sub splash for a week and working with them for 6 months to develop our new app.

Pros

We just transitioned to Subsplash and we are very impressed with the app design and user abilities.

Cons

On our previous church ad there was an open message wall that was similar to Facebook and allowed comments and like, this app does not allow this feature.

Thanks so much for the kind words, Nick! It is an honor to serve you and the church!

Beautiful Interface, Easy to Use and Set Up

We have used Subsplash for three years and I would highly recommend it. We have gotten so many compliments on how great the app has been.

Pros

Subsplash provides great visual design and lots of customization. The user interface is easy to use, attractive, and perfect for allowing our organization to put our information out there.

Cons

Searching for old files and media from the admin end can be a bit clumsy.

Thanks for the kind words, Elizabeth! It's an honor to serve you and the rest of the Saint Michael team.

Easy app builder with simple features

It's been great, we use it every year for our youth conference and we are happy with the process.

Pros

Subsplash offers an easy tool to put together church related apps and publish them to apple and Google stores. Building an app can be complicated and they really help you through the process all the way to getting your app approved to launch.

Cons

The features are limited and I would say it is only useful for actual churches. It is mainly informational content that you can add.

We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform, Martha! It is an honor to partner with you and the youth conference year after year.

Subsplash is a great option for churches wanting on line giving

It gives us an avenue in our today's culture to give options for giving.

Pros

I like the ease it was to sign up and get started. I also like that there are options for the programs like the App side. Plus the cost of transactions were lower than others.

Cons

Having difficulty with help page but they have been great at giving help at every other point.

We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform; we are honored to partner with you!

Subsplash

Pros

This software is definitely affordable.

Cons

The software isn’t as intuitive as some of the similar software out there.

We're thankful for your feedback and committed to serving you, Tracy. We appreciate this opportunity to grow!

Great App platform

Pros

Great adaptability for our church app. It does all that we need it to do.

Cons

Takes some trial and error to determine what functions will work best for you.

We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform, Nathan! Thanks for the thoughtful review.

Clean and Clear

Pros

We use it most often through creating an app for our business. As one who wears many hats its amazing to have platforms like this that make things feel like you can get more done with less hours and still be an amazing product for customers to experience.

Cons

When you link sites into your app it can get a bit bogged down or no longer be as user friendly.

Thanks for the review, Matt! We're glad you find the Subsplash Platform to be clean and clear.

Content Management

Pros

Subsplash has allowed for easy content management for our local congregation. Our people really enjoy the ease of being able to download an app and have access to sermons, announcements, and anything else that the church wishes to communicate.

Cons

Lagging due to connectivity issues was periodically a problem.

Thanks so much for the kind words, Justin! It is an honor to serve you and the church!

Basic functionality with general ease of use

It was fine, often frustrating with the limitations, but it got the job done for our needs at the time.

Pros

I could publish what I needed to support a large church's online presence and provide church-goers with resources that they needed.

Cons

The back-end was rough. I was often limited in what I could do, or how I could do it. It's still fairly simple so you can get what you need out of it, but don't expect your app to feel 100% customized.

Hello, Andrew. We are thankful for your feedback and committed to serving you. Our Support team would love to discuss this with you. Please reach out to them at support@subsplash.com.