WizeHive Reviews

4.76/5 (76 reviews)

Hannah Albers

This interface is easy to learn and use, and when questions arise customer service is very helpful!

Reviewed 2017-08-18

WizeHive makes it possible to manage our grant program and the increasing number of proposals that we receive.

Liana Brodsky

I don't love this system

Reviewed 2019-05-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Debra Hibbard

Great experience working with Wizehive - knowledgeable, supportive assistance, product easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-05-08

It makes sense - it's easy to use and easy to learn! It has helped me take a time-consuming project (collecting scholarship applications) and simplify the process. Wizehive also comes with a knowledgeable staff, who is very helpful and walks me through the application and review processes. For me, learning a new software program can be daunting, but the software was easy to learn, and the online support allowed me to see and talk through each learning step. It gave me the confidence I needed to make the most effective use of this product for our Foundation scholarship program. In fact, when the Membership Department saw how Wizehive worked for our Foundation scholarship program, they decided they wanted to use it for their student competitions, and their competitions include video clips! This software is very versatile, easy to use, and adaptable to the many situations.

Shelly Joseph

This software has allowed us to transform the way we do scholarships.

Reviewed 2017-08-10

The software has enabled us to streamline our process in many ways, allowing us to focus our time betters serving our students, volunteers, and donors.

Ilene Reid

Internship Application Process Made So Much Easier

Reviewed 2016-09-18

We have used WizeHive for our summer internship application process and have been very, very happy with it -- it's made it so much easier for us to manage the applications we receive and to assemble data. In particular, the review functionality has streamlined our process and avoided wasteful copying. After the initial set-up, we haven't needed much support from year to year, which is terrific - but when we do they are very responsive.

Genice Chochon

WizeHive has been a phenomenal partner - excellent product and customer service!

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-11-03

No more paper applications! Easy to track scholarship winners and process scholarship payments! Easy for scholarship selection committees to access applications from their homes - no more running to the Foundation's office to pick up paper applications and distribute them to their committee members. Much easier for students to apply for scholarships!

Jill Calabro

We use Wizehive for grant & scholarship reviews. It's a great service!

Reviewed 2017-07-26

It's ease of use, for both administrators & users, is the best feature. We have received many compliments from our users and are often amazed ourselves at the minimal set-up requirement necessary to open a new portal. The excellent and timely customer service is a great bonus!

Anonymous

2018 WizeHive Review

Reviewed 2018-10-11

I like that WizeHive is very user friendly and can be easily taught to those of all skill levels. Also, it is a great way to manage files and applications we receive. Lastly, the ability to create reports is a great tool.

Sharlene Vance

Trusted grant management software

Reviewed 2018-10-15

If you are needing to collect and save a lot of data from grant applicants and reviewers, this is a great system to use. There are so many functions that can be utilized to maximize the grant review experience, and the support team is always helpful with answering any questions you may have about any step. Our organization has plans to upgrade to a submission portal next year which will allow even greater ability to perform a multi-step application process, save user profiles, and allow easy follow-up with grant recipients in order to collect final reports.

Camellia Pham

Great Product

Reviewed 2019-02-13

WizeHive provided an incredible implementation lead (Dan) to get our fellowship platform active. He provided novel ideas and features to make sure both the application and review process ran seamless. The product is solid and easy to navigate. Also, the support staff turnaround time on troubleshooting problems is faster than the speed of light.

Laura Waniuk

Wizehive is versatile, customizable, has incredible depth, functionality and great customer service!

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Savings on time, resources, paper and ease of use for my board to review.

Ashley Bencan

Easy experience with supportive implementation managers; Always friendly and knowledgeable

Reviewed 2017-07-26

What has been most helpful for us is the flexible work flow and the widgets. We are still learning and understanding all the possibilities and making adjustments as we go.

Nancy Hernandez

A flexible, adaptable tool that does not require much training for the user.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-08-23

It saved me from using 5 different spreadsheets and Google docs to manage 15 different scholarships, a retention spreadsheet and individual e-mails to promote scholarships and collect data. I do not think it is as expensive and difficult to use as Salesforce or other products. It does seem to be built for scholarship providers as opposed to corporate vendors/sales managers.

Kristin Blomquist

Excellent service and huge time saving abilities

Reviewed 2018-05-17

It is relatively easy to install and extremely user friendly and intuitive. The reports in real time are amazing! All of your information is stored in one place.

Claire Rumpsa

Great system!

Reviewed 2016-09-29

We used WizeHive for the first time last year to manage our application and review process for our program. The system saved us a huge amount of time and really helped us manage and understand our data. We have just signed up for a second year!

Victoria Bhavsar

WizeHiiiiiive!!!

Reviewed 2014-07-09

We used WiveHive to manage a small internal grant program at our university. Previously, we used Blackboard to organize the proposals, collect reviews, etc., and we nearly all quit the committee because it was so hard to work with the materials! Using WizeHive made the proposal collections, assignments, reviews, and reporting very easy indeed, with far less room for human error. WizeHive was easy to use even for people who were submitting proposals and had no familiarity with the software, and for the committee members who received a little training, it was a breeze. The one criticism I might have is that the submitter/reviewer interface is not very good-looking, but that is a small non-issue. WizeHive's customer and technical support was outstanding. They do not have 24/7 support because they are a smaller company, but they always responded promptly, even after hours at times. Problems were fixed immediately. The person assigned to me was incredibly patient and helpful, even when I was asking questions that I should have been able to figure out for myself or remember from her tutorials. We will definitely use WH again for this grant program, and I'm talking WH up to other departments on campus for things like student applications to special programs.

Megan Williams

Scholarship Program

Reviewed 2018-08-08

The software was extremely helpful in transitioning our scholarship program from a paper application program to an online program for students. The amount of work it saved internally was amazing.

Kyndra Mendez

My experience has been quick, professional and efficient from the sales process to the set up!

Reviewed 2017-08-10

This software has allowed up to eliminate paper applications for a complex scholarship application process. It has allowed us to create an online database to track our scholars as well as our donors.

Rachel Stalcup

Saved us so much time in grant application reviews and processing!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-01-09

I really enjoy having an affordable one-stop shop for all my grants information. All my history is available in one place. I also really like the ability to hide fields and customize what my reviewers see. And we also appreciate the affordability. I like knowing WizeHive already has everything we need, and they keep the system up-to-date.

Gwendolyn Beeman

WizeHive has totally revolutionized our selection process

Reviewed 2018-07-30

It has really streamlined our selection and reporting processes, making us more consistent and able to focus on improving how we work.

Qiana Thomas

Game Changer - Made scholarship process very efficient

Reviewed 2016-05-13

The software has allowed us to simplify the scholarship process. Applications from different cycles are housed in one location and cross reporting is simple and efficient. I like that the same database is used to collect applications reviews and issue and track awards making our manual system seem archaic and ineffective. The customer service is excellent and I always get immediate responses to any inquiries that I have. One con that I've found and it may be the fault of the user; applicants are not easily able to retrieve lost passwords but instead contact me and I in turn have to contact customer service. If this could be simplified online, it would be awesome!

Lori Almarza

WizeHive is a wonderful product used by our Kauai United Way!

Reviewed 2015-12-08
Review Source: Software Advice

WizeHive is easy to use and it's a great product that is reasonably priced as well.

Allison Shultz

We used to Wizehive to streamline and scale up the application process for our fellowships program.

Reviewed 2018-05-08

We have been extremely happy with our first fellowships season using Wizehive. The customer service has been superb, and we ran into few problems as we used their system to work with our procedures. Our process is complicated, and no other software fit our needs as well as Wizehive did. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to automate and grow a fellowships program.

Beth Lefever

Great, robust product, increased productivity, and custom fit service - It's all here.

Reviewed 2014-04-07

This is my first year using the online application and I have been delighted with it as well as the service provided by WizeHive. I have a complex application system and receive a large number of applications in a short amount of time. I am a staff of one, and have been doing this for 5 years. This is the first year my scholarship process has seemed manageable; I would estimate that my productivity has doubled just by changing to this online application. And the feedback from students who applied both last year and this year have actually congratulated me on the new application, which they say is much easier to understand and use. My WizeHive representative understood my issues and was was very responsive to my requests, handling them quickly and efficiently. She knows her product well and is able to fix programming problems or help me figure out how to get the data I need through the appropriate wording on the application on one side, and report settings on the other. I highly recommend them!

Brandon Dierickx

Perfect Hosted Database Management Solution

Reviewed 2014-06-13

We spent several weeks researching several database management solutions. We left a lot of messages for companies that called us back with cookie cutter pitches. When I first met Pete from Wizehive - I was struck by two things; He was extremely knowledgeable and passionate about Current and he was genuinely interested in helping us figure out how to increase efficiency in our business model. Once I signed up for Wizehive, I was impressed how easy it was to start getting templates set up, but I still had a lot of questions to really make them come together. When I followed up, Pete set aside time for us to do extensive Q&A sessions and I still can't believe how easy it is to build, customize and create the perfect app in this system. I can not thank him enough because now I only feel limited by my imagination and creativity. My recommendation? It will take you sometime to learn everything it can do, but once you do. You will love it and all the solutions you can create with it.