Adobe Acrobat Sign Logo

1.1K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.76/10

Reviews by rating

The ease of having customers sign documents electronically is really nice. I love that I can track if they've signed it and send reminders.
A scalable solution with great API to integrate with your documentation ecosystem. It got a great intuitive UI and ease of usability.
Excellent business application that integrates directly in with our Creative Cloud subscription users. Allows for timely signatures of important business documents on any device.
I had a horrible experience with the setup and connection to Salesforce.
It is also not totally straightforward how to send forms to multiple participants at the same time but prefill different information. It is easy to accidentally send out the wrong information.
Sometimes people who received notification/email are thinking that is SPAM email and I have to explain them that they can sign the document using received link.

1,194 reviews

Curtis M.

CEO

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

Adobe Acrobat Sign Review: Adobe sign just works!

Transcript

Curtis: Hi, I'm Curtis with Lucky Loves LLC. I'm the owner. And I got to give Adobe Sign probably a five....

GD

Gallo D.

Owner

Legal Services, self-employed

Adobe Acrobat Sign Review: User Friendly Signature Software

Transcript

Debra G.: Hi, I'm Debra. I am the owner of DAGDP Consulting, which is a claims consultant and virtual...

Sara C.

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

Sign your docs with no worries

We can get sign the documents we need in real time, everyone gets a instant digital copy so we can finish closing deals in no time.

Pros

The fast and easy way to get every documentation sign in no time. Makes it very comfortable for everyone.

Cons

Is not that easy to search for a document that been signed previously.

David C.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Helpful if everyone is on the same page

Overall, I was able to get several folks to sign this way, but still had to have a print option for some folks who had difficulty navigating the technology.

Pros

I loved the ease of navigating various PDFs and fields within the PDFs. It was also very easy to send out the emails to get folks to sign.

Cons

I had difficulty getting folks who don't use Adobe to appropriately sign documents on some devices. Also, once you finalize a document, it is very difficult to change anything.

EJ

Elliot J.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Customer service was awful

Pros

The product can be easy to use for basic functions of just getting people to sign a document. As soon as you start needing slightly more advanced features like witness signatures, or modifying an agreement after it has been sent it becomes a nightmare.

Cons

The Adobe Sign trial was a nightmare, and the customer service has been even worse. I needed to get my documents signed by over 20 people and also witness signed too. The witness signature process was confusing at best. I then had an issue whereby I couldn’t cancel an agreement that had been sent, and it took nearly an hour on customer support for the agent to suggest using Chrome instead of Safari,...

BS

Britney S.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Great for the insurance business!

It is a product that our company could not live without!

Pros

The ease of creating and sending documentation to our clients that require a signature. It expedites the process and saves paper!

Cons

The tabs could be a little more user friendly or have a walk through for new employees.

JA

Jessica A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great contract application for the work at home era today

My overall experience with Adobe acrobat sign far above satisfactory. It is easy to use, easy to safeguard, and provides our company with a great satisfaction, knowing that our information is able to get electronically signed from multiple parties with a short amount of time.

Pros

I like how simple it is. It is very self-explanatory, and is not hard to get our colleagues to understand what we need from them using this software.

Cons

I have not come across anything that I would change at this time

SC

Sam C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Perfect for creating a paper trial for contracts

Nice and straightforward to use, never had any complaints from customers asked to use it

Pros

Creates a written paper trial of when a client has been sent, seen and signed a contract

Cons

Took a while to work out how to download just the signed contract

MH

Marcin H.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Simple & cheap

Pros

For the basic purpose of managing e-signatures on documents, it works great.

Cons

As a user (not an admin, or a person who manages signature process) I have no complains. I haven't heard any from our back office neither.

RP

RISHI P.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

EASY TO USE ADOBE FILL AND SIGN

Very simple and easy to use and would definitely recommend it for office use and personal use especially on the go where you can edit and sign off on documents whether using a Mobile phone or Tablet with a pen

Pros

There is an App available for the phone as well which made editing a document and electronically signing it a breeze...

Cons

I haven't had any issues at this time with the APP.

Michelle H.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Easy Way to Digitally Sign Freelance Contracts

Pros

I like the convenience and ease with which I can digitally sign freelance contracts for my clients.

Cons

I haven't noticed any issues with using Adobe Acrobat Sign.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Making the switch to electronic signatures

Changed the way we have our contracts signed. Great overall experience and would highly recommend.

Pros

Upload multiple templates with fillable fields to increase productivity and time management.

Cons

Sometimes the fields can be tricky to edit.

AW

Amanda W.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Good experience with Adobe Sign

Adobe Sign is a very user friendly and efficient e-signature platform! Although if you aren't already using Adobe Cloud for other features then it might not be the most cost effective option out there.

Pros

Ever since the beginning of COVID we've had team members working remotely from home who needed to be able to securely capture signatures and this electronic option is a great option. The e-signature tool is easy to use, has a quick turnaround time, and is super convenient, especially since it allows the signer to use a mobile device.

Cons

I wish there was the capability to edit something after it has already been sent. While I really appreciate that it allows you to send a document to multiple signers, if I forget to click the "Complete in Any Order" button prior to sending then I can't go back and update it. Instead, I have to wait for 10+ signers to complete everything in order, which takes much longer.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Disappointing product from an otherwise good company

When logged in Adobe Sign is a reasonably good platform (though no better than several other options). If I needed to log in, or get help, the only word is "frustration".

Pros

Efficient creation and modification of template. Good tracking of execution and reminders.

Cons

Logging in was a nightmare, unless you saved the URL to your desktop - it seems like Adobe intentionally hides this product, and bait-and-switches to get you to buy more expensive products when you search for it. Customer service is close to useless. You keep getting pushed to other departments who don't deal with Adobe Sign, and usually don't even know it exists.

Elliott J.

Design, self-employed

Sign, sealed, delivered

Pros

The basic function of this program, signing a document or creating a signable document can be done securely. The potential uses for this if integrated into a type of blockchain technology are numerous and could help change the way people and business's do business, the way medical records are stored, sent to and from patient to doctor to different doctors, or to reduce people's ability to evade taxes (yup bake a few).

Cons

I don't like that you can't just buy this app but we'll played Adobe...

EL

Emil L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Adobe Acrobat Sign: The all-in-one e-signature solution

I have been using Adobe Acrobat Sign for a number of months, and I've found that it has significantly increased the effectiveness of our document signing procedure. Even our newest employees found it simple to learn how to use it because of the user interface's simplicity and intuitiveness. E-signature integration into our existing workflows has been made possible by Adobe's products' strong relationship...

Pros

As a user of this product, I must say that I was incredibly pleased with its quality and effectiveness. This product surpassed my expectations in every way, including the ridiculously minor details and the overall message I wanted to deliver. I would enthusiastically advise it to anyone in need of a similar solution because it was a joy to use. This product's attention to detail was one of the things...

Cons

There are a few aspects of UserTesting that, as a user, I haven't really liked. I've found that not all tasks are a good fit for me, which has been one of the biggest disadvantages. The platform offers a lot of ways to make extra money, but there have been times when the tasks were unrelated to my interests or areas of expertise. The fact that UserTesting might not work for all kinds of businesses...

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Adobe Sign creates huge business benefits for us.

Adobe Acrobat Sign is amongst the top options , through which my department collects signatures from customers of my company.

Pros

I love Adobe Signs user-friendly and intuitive interface and I think it makes the signature collection process a lot easier. This applies not only to me but also to my colleagues and our customers. The software has proven to be a major time-saver for my team, eliminating the hassle of dealing with paper forms, manual handwriting, scanning, and sending them back and forth. Now, the signature collection process is as simple as a few clicks. The seamless integration with mobile devices such as phones and tablets enhances our overall efficiency. Additionally, the beauty of Adobe Sign is that they instantly generate secure records of signed documents, alleviating any need for maintaining physical copies.

Cons

I like to see Adobe Sign offer more comprehensive analytics. For instance, having access to analytical information such as the number of times a contract document was viewed, the duration of each page view, and the device type used by the customer to sign would significantly improve the quality of the audit trail for electronically signed documents.

Halimatun Z.

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Go paperless with Adobe Sign

Pros

It's relatively simple to sign it with e-signature to a document or contract, which aids in the audit process, and all the documentation can be tracked easily. It can be delivered through email and signed by anyone, regardless of whether they have an Adobe account or not. It is also simple to use, allowing you to create reminders for signatures and can be emailed to different persons in any manner you choose.

Cons

The storing procedure after signatures have been finalized can be a little annoying since the document will not enable you to save all the paper or retain the certification unless you do so in a particular fashion. It also prevents the document's name from being altered, which might be inconvenient.

ST

Sean T.

Retail, self-employed

I can’t believe this comes with my apps!!

Pros

It basically makes it too easy not to use. It know ls where to tell people to sign and where to fill text.

Cons

None honestly. I use this for all my contracts and it’s beyond easy!

Ryan E.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Fantastic once you're past the big learning curve & bad interface

Until it was removed from the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, I used Adobe Sign quite extensively. It was an excellent solution for managing "incomplete" grade contracts that had to be signed by me, the student, and someone from our Dean's Office; it was also quite useful for obtaining informed consent for research studies and other similar functions.

Pros

When Adobe Sign is configured properly and you have a good working knowledge of how to use it, it really is a useful tool that could almost be called industry-leading. Since Adobe is the entity that developed and manages the PDF file format, that means that PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat are natively supported by Adobe Sign--you can prepare forms in Acrobat and upload them directly to Sign, and they are ready to use. However, it is also possible to edit form fields and some of their properties (though not PDFs themselves) through the web-based Sign interface. The signing audit trail that is generated and automatically appended to finalized PDF files is also an excellent feature.

Cons

The learning curve is tricky, in large part because of the confusing naming conventions Adobe has used. For example, say you upload a form you have created and prepared in Adobe Acrobat, and you need to send it to one person for their signature before you sign it yourself. It can be difficult to figure out where exactly your file has been uploaded, and it is easy to erroneously assume that your form...

YN

Yaseen N.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Great tool for signing, limited for customizing templates

Overall it is an excellent tool for signinute but it needs improvements in customizing area.

Pros

It is performs excellent with the core functionality which is the signing part with multiple ways in signing from the phone, laptop, draw your signature also you can protect your document with passwords and reflect the status of document to another platforms such as salesforce.

Cons

There are two main limitations that bothered me while using it within multiple projects, mainly in salesforce projects the first one is the limitation of customization for the template for example you cannot include related tables inside the template for custom objects using merge mapping which drive the customers to purchase other tools to rid of this limitation, the second limitation is customizing the email content such as including dynamic footer includes HTML.

Samuel S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

A Must-Have for Remote Work!

I started out using this to replace we signatures when I wasn't in the office, and now I use it for all signing, even when I am in the office and right near a copier.

Pros

Tired of people typing their name in a font that looks like handwriting and thinking that constitutes a signature? Adobe Sign lets you distribute (and create) documents for any number of signers and then distribute it to them all at once or in an order you specify. The recipients get a link emailed to them, they do not need to install software, and you can track the progress through each step. At the end, you get a secured document and an audit report with a timestamp and IP Address of each signer - all neatly saved in Adobe's Document Cloud.

Cons

Outlook Plug-ins can cause problems, integration with OneDrive in the Android environment is challenging.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Keep your documents and books on the go!

It is extremely easy to learn. Very short learning period. Keep in mind to update your files after you work on them, so when I check them from another device, you can pick where you left off.

Pros

It is so easy to read and share documents across devices thanks to Adobe Document Cloud. I am able to start reading and annotating a document on my tablet and I can pick up where I left on my laptop at work without an issue! I also put cookbooks, any ebooks and visuals in pdf form on my Adobe Document Cloud for easy accessibility. I access my recipes on my tablet while cooking in the kitchen and keep checking on my phone if my tablet battery dies. It is so easy to use!

Cons

There is literally nothing wrong with this software. It is quick to upload a document to a cloud. It never crashed for me or gave me a hard time on any kind of device. I use this software on PC, tablet and smartphone.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Good product but terrible setup experience

Good product, kind support, poor experience with simple user/account configuration issues.

Pros

Setting up documents for signature and executing the signing is straightforward. The integration with Salesforce is robust and better than the integration with Docusign.

Cons

I had a horrible experience with the setup and connection to Salesforce. This all was around setting up a trial account and then the Adobe system not being able to figure out that I purchased the licenses from a different account. It took over 5 separate support discussions to get the accounts straightened out and then connected to Salesforce with the correct users. Support individuals were very kind and tried to be helpful, but the Adobe technology should not have been this difficult to troubleshoot a simple user/account issue.

JP

Jeff P.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Great digital signing tool

Pros

Adobe is creates a great user experience for us and third parties. It’s great on mobile and flexible for many different types of documents.

Cons

I wish more of our customers used the same tool because I like that the date stamp is always visible unlike Docusign.

Shahzad K.

My law firm cannot function without this software solution!

It increased the productivity of my firm by allowing us to create and edit PDF files with ease.

Pros

The software solution allows me to create and edit PDFs. The fact that I can edit text in a PDF file is a great feature. This is something that I use almost every day. It is very easy to use and intuitive. The other great feature I love about this software is organizing PDFs. I submit immigration petitions. So, I scan in documents and sometimes have to reorganize or add documents to a scan. This program allows me to reorganize documents with ease. There are countless other features in this software. I do use some, but not all of them. But, this software is an invaluable solution for my legal practice.

Cons

It will occasionally crash on me, but that happens.

DA

Diya A.

Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees

Adobe Acrobat

Pros

Features of the Adobe Acrobat program It is a program that makes it easier for users to sign and complete their work in a larger way, and it is considered one of the most important applications used by businessmen and other groups

Cons

One of the drawbacks of Adobe Acrobat is that it needs a strong connection to the Internet, and despite the strength of the connection, it sometimes loses the connection. I hope that the work will be done and developed during the coming days