Adobe Acrobat Sign Logo

Ap

Albert parfait T.

Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees

La fiabilité de Adobe Acrobat Sign dans l’élaboration des documents

De manière globale la signature électronique est d’une importance capitale surtout dans les entreprises entre collaborateurs car on gagne en temps et argent parce que les documents partagés et élaborés de manières électroniques et ils sont fiables

Pros

La signature électronique permet de finaliser le processus de dématérialisation des entreprises avec un mécanisme qui sera digitalisé de bout en bout, depuis la production des documents jusqu’à leur signature et archivage. Gain de temps, de place, meilleure accessibilité des documents et optimisation des processus administratifs vont permettre aux entreprises d’améliorer encore davantage leur productivité et leur processus de contractualisation.

Cons

Parfois je déplore le manque de corrections des documents envoyés on est obligé d’utiliser d’autres outils de traitement de texte avant de les envoyer

Showing original review in French. See translation

Fernando G.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Adobe Acrobat Sign: La soluzione ideale per la firma e la gestione dei documenti digitali

La mia esperienza con Adobe Acrobat Sign è stata molto positiva. L'utilizzo del software mi ha permesso di gestire in modo più efficiente i documenti digitali e di raccogliere le firme elettroniche in maniera rapida e sicura. L'integrazione con altre applicazioni Adobe e la compatibilità con vari dispositivi hanno reso il processo ancora più agevole e conveniente.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat Sign è uno strumento estremamente utile per la gestione dei documenti digitali e la raccolta delle firme elettroniche. Tra i principali vantaggi, si segnalano la facilità d'uso, l'integrazione con altre applicazioni Adobe e la compatibilità con diversi dispositivi. Inoltre, il software offre funzionalità avanzate, come la possibilità di impostare promemoria per le firme, la verifica dell'identità dei firmatari e la conservazione sicura dei documenti firmati.

Cons

Nonostante i numerosi vantaggi offerti da Adobe Acrobat Sign, il costo del software può essere un aspetto negativo per alcune piccole e medie imprese. Inoltre, i principianti potrebbero impiegare un po' di tempo per abituarsi a tutte le funzionalità e opzioni disponibili.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

AC

Abby C.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Makes Managing Contracts And Getting Signatures a Breeze

Adobe Acrobat Sign streamlines contract administration and contract negotiations for our business. It saves us countless hours each month and provides our clients with a safer, more secure and more collaborative way to manage contracts.

Pros

My business deals with contract negotiation and administration on a daily basis and we often require signatures from multiple parties before the contract is considered completed. In the old days, we emailed contracts that had printed off, signed and scanned by the parties. Then, on our end, we had to confirm the contract was signed and complete before executing on the project in question. Using Adobe Acrobat Sign, we don't have to deal with any of that. Once it is sent off, we get notified when the contract is complete or has modifications. Custom fields makes it extremely easy for us to use the same template for multiple projects and customize each contract with different types of fields. It also provides the option of collecting and aggregating responses from multiple parties.

Cons

Our clients sometimes complain that they don't receive copies of the contract in their inbox. We believe this is due to the emails being sent to a spam folder.

Troy B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Adobe Acrobat Sign is the another GREAT Adobe program

Adobe Acrobat Sign is great for document storage as it keeps everything you could need in one clean aesthetically pleasing digital space. For my job it is critical to have access to the best remote access and control options and Adobe Acrobat Sign is excellent for working from home.

Pros

Cons

There aren't too many features I did not like about this software as it is quite simple and straightforward.

GR

Gregg R.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Good Signing tool - Ridiculous price increases and predatory sales team - Horrible support.

Overall our experience in dealing with Adobe on this was horrible. They purchased our account when they bought Echosign. They immediately started raising prices. When we had an accidental overage (which we received no system warnings we were approaching or had crossed) we received an email that led to phone calls in which they politely informed us that we owed them ridiculous amounts of money (...

Pros

It's easy to tag your docs, send them, get them signed, manage your library and templates, and find things when you need them.

Cons

Support via Zen Desk is ridiculous. If you have a time sensitive issue forget it. It's a "zendesk" black hole and they can take days to make an initial and usually unhelpful reply. the more you explain your problem, you find different agents responding and be repeating yourself over and over. they will keep switching agents on you so there is no continuity of resolution. In the end, you will likely come up with a workaround to your issue long before Adobe "support " gets you an answer.

Maryorie H.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Adobe Document Cloud tool to store, search and view files on the internet.

In my daily research work I used many PDF files, of different sizes (from very large books, to articles or extracts of few pages), which can be stored through this tool, and each time the use is required. from those files it is easy to access through the icon on the screen to search for them, without having to affect the capacity of the computer equipment. Stored files can be shared with groups of jobs and can even be sent to others for reading. It provides quiet and security in terms of stored documents, and does not allow other people on the Internet to have access to them without proper authorization.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a very useful tool for storing, searching and viewing digital files on the internet, and integrates with Adobe in different versions for desktop PCs such as Acrobat DC, in addition to mobile and web applications, such as Fill & Sign, PDF, among others. The Adobe Document Cloud allows both people and organizations through digital documentation to work faster, with the lowest...

Cons

As users of Adobe Document Cloud I really have nothing to object to the use of the program, possibly the failure that has occurred to me in some opportunities is that once I was disconnected for lack of update, and did not let me update, but solve it and I continued working without any problem, and I have not lost the information that I have stored.

SO

Sarah O.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Makes my job so convenient!

Adobe Sign has made my job and life much easier when it comes to signing documents. I work remotely without a printer/scanner, and travel quite frequently, so it would very inconvenient to add signatures to documents without this software. Adobe Sign has saved me a lot of time, energy, and frustration throughout the years!

Pros

If you and/or your supervisor have to sign a lot of documents, you need to have Adobe Sign. I love that you can save multiple signatures so you can drop in the appropriate one into a document. The backgrounds are also clear, so the signatures will go across/over the signature line, making it appear like a real-life signature. It's so much more convenient to do rather than printing out a document and having to scan it back in, which is sometimes not possible if you're traveling or do not have access to a printer/scanner.

Cons

Occasionally if you drop a signature into a document and click save, you can't remove it. So a few times I've had to close out a document and re-open it, then re-add the signature. That may just be a glitch though because this only happens to be occasionally. Other than this small glitch, I can think of no other negatives of this software.

Colton B.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Very Easy to Sign Documents

I have never ran into any issues while using this software. I would definitely recommend this product.

Pros

It's extremely simple to sign PDFs and other documents. It's not expensive and it comes from a trusted company, Adobe, that has been around for a long time.

Cons

There isn't anything in particular that I didn't like about this application. Applying you're digital signature is very simple with this software.

TS

Thomas S.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Adobe Acrobat Sign is Industry Standard

My overall experience with Adobe Acrobat Sign is a good one. The software has allowed me to professionally handle multiple types of documents that allow my company to smoothly collaborate and work with other contractors and companies.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat Sign has become a crucial tool for my company to handle important production documents, contracts, and agreements. What I like most about this software is the powerful tools and features that allow you to virtually do and handle any task.

Cons

There are not many cons about this software; however, for someone new to adobe acrobat I could foresee the program being a little intimidating and user friendliness being a concern. However, there is an abundance of resources provided through Adobe and by other online users that can get anyone up to speed or the help they need.

Grant M.

Financial Services, self-employed

It works well and is way cheaper than DocuSign

Pros

Uploading documents and creating templates are really easy. I haven't explored any kind of automation yet, but I've got an online form I can have anyone complete, I can set passwords when sending out documents, I can have my brand on things (it's always co-branded with Adobe), I get email confirmations when I send documents and when something is signed, the audit trail comes with the document in the email I receive after signing, and in general it's pretty easy to set up and use.

Cons

There's an 'old version' of how documents are read and edited, and a 'new' version. Sometimes it'll automatically open a document to be edited in the old version, so you essentially need to learn two different layouts for editing documents. The support when I was trying to subscribe were clearly non native English speakers and it was a bit of a pain, but all good once set up.

Jason Taylor F.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

E-Signing The Way You Want It

First the goal was to get contracts for e-commerce (when credit card webforms and hyperlinked terms wouldn't cut it for certain size engagements). But then it became a tool to collect policy acknowledgement forms, extend offer letters, etc. Now that folks (almost everyone) is remote, it is the solution to almost every problem that needs a signature.

Pros

I appreciate the e-signing features, particularly the ability to reassign and delegate. The audit trails aren't just appended to the end of executed documents, but can also be viewed in real time from the Manage dashboard. Sending out for signatures gives you numerous options on CCing to endless recipients, specified fields, specified order, etc. The integration/webhooks are pretty snazzy as well and compliment basic e-commerce storefronts. I'm a huge fun of the webforms (they used to be called widgets) making ready to go agreements very accessible via link or embed code.

Cons

As much as I like the webforms, I do have two gripes with them. 1. Once you create a webform, you can go back and move fields around but you can't ever change who is CC'ed on them. The easy solution is to always CC a "group" or "alias" and add/subtract folks as needed, but it is a bit cumbersome. 2. There are limitations to the conditions/formatting of the fields, particularly in blank entry text fields. Otherwise, a solid product all around.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Powerful but expensive for the paid (non-bundled) version

Works well if you only need limited features.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use, and nice that it is bundled together with Adobe Acrobat. Works great if you simply need a single document signed by a single user from time to time.

Cons

Unfortunately, for some of the features that are needed for power users, the version that is bundled with Adobe Acrobat is not sufficient. The paid version (for a few extra important features) is very expensive. I would love to see the full featured version bundled with Adobe Acrobat, or to provide Adobe Acrobat subscribers with a discount on the full version.

JM

Jennifer M.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Excellent product - highly recommend!

I have not had ANY issues with Adobe Sign the entire 2+ years I have been using it and I use it almost on a daily basis and often multiple times a day. Adobe offers great features and makes document signing safe and secure.

Pros

Adobe Sign is very user friendly and I love the fact that I can quickly upload what I need into the program, insert the signature and date boxes and get it sent out to my students. The fact that students can review and sign the documents from their phones makes for a very efficient product. I also love the document storage feature. I have had to find student records that were signed two years ago and they remain stored for easy access.

Cons

The only feature that I don't particularly like with Adobe Sign is the way the text boxes work in the documents. But, I have found the same issues in other similar programs as well. I am referring to when people type into the boxes, the font can get extremely small with the more they type. I really don't know how this could be fixed - maybe a feature that works more similarly to a word processing document that allows typing in multiple lines while preserving the font size. I don't use this feature anymore because of this issue, but continue to LOVE Adobe Sign for its other features.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Modernity and Ease

Overall, Adobe Sign has made my work process much faster and simpler and it has been truly so helpful and effective. I think there are many great features within the software so you can really make it work for you however you may need. Although pricey, the software really optimizes workflow on another level.

Pros

Adobe Sign really helps to streamline workflow because it is very effective, and easy to use. If you work with documents that need signatures at all, Adobe Sign is pretty much a must. It is very easy, and fast, to send a document off for signature and then be notified once it is signed. Adobe Sign also has a feature where the document can be sent through various approval levels and be re-routed according to a formula that you can modify—so if a document ultimately needs to be approved by three people in a hierarchical order, you can set it up in Adobe sign to be sent to the first approved and so forth. Another great feature is the ability to actually edit and draw your signature as it would look had you signed it in person, instead of just having a cursive type font.

Cons

There aren’t any major downsides to this software, I think the main downside would be that it is a little pricey so if you want to get the software for multiple people in your company it may be pushing the budget. But, the features and increased efficiency are worth the price in my opinion.

MN

Michelle N.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Cazle Mortgage moves quicker with Adobe Acrobat Sign

My overall experience with Adobe Acrobat Sign is positive. It is easy to use and efficient for clients who work remotely and travel for work. Adobe Acrobat Sign also intrates with our loan management system.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat Sign allows documents to be delivered digitally to clients. It is mobile since many people work remotely. It is user-friendly for clients and customers and Loan Officers.

Cons

A negative about Adobe Acrobat Sign is its cost. The cost can be high for my company that uses it on a regular basis.

JH

Joshua H.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good features and functionality let down by constant bugs and horrific technical support

Pros

When it works, it works well. Basic templates work well, but for large documents it's more trouble than it's worth.

Cons

The less senior support team are extremely bad, we have daily occurrences of bugs transposing fields and emails going missing , as well as making back end breaking changes to mail templaters without sending out any comms No ability to export templates. Ability to create templates with tokenised markup in fields for example {signer1:prefill:txt} however we have been told it's better to use the...

Prudencia F.

Research, 51-200 employees

Adobe e-Sign

It is a very easy-to-use and intuitive platform that allows me to quickly and securely sign documents electronically. It provides an effortless way to collaborate with others, even when we are not in the same physical location. Additionally, the platform provides a variety of options for customizing the signing experience, such as adding a signature image, setting reminder notifications, and more.

Pros

I like Adobe Acrobat Sign because it provides a secure and easy way to electronically sign documents. I appreciate that the app is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy to quickly sign documents without any technical knowledge or experience. Furthermore, I like the fact that Adobe Acrobat Sign is cloud-based, allowing users to access their documents from anywhere with an internet connection. Additionally, the ability to easily add a signature to documents and then share them with others via email or other file-sharing tools is great.

Cons

Adobe Acrobat Sign is a great document signing tool, however there are some drawbacks to using it. One of the things that I disliked about Adobe Acrobat Sign was its lack of customization options for documents. It does not allow users to customize the appearance of a document, such as font size, font type, background color, etc.

EN

Elizabeth N.

Program Development, self-employed

Essential for business

Overall, I really value Adobe and the ease and efficiency of creating documents that I use everyday for my business

Pros

As a consultant, I regularly use Adobe for proposals, reports and contracts. Being able to convert a word document to a pdf and then to create and combine various documents into one is essential for responding to solicitations for services. I love the organize pages feature because it makes re-ordering or deleting pages so simple - I use it all of the time for proposals. The electronic signature feature is also such a time-saver. I can review and execute contracts and time sheets avoiding having to print, sign and then scan the document.

Cons

While I like the sticky note feature, it is sometimes hard to track the notes in the side panel and the text to which they correspond. Also, providing a mark up of a document using the editing feature is a bit cumbersome: with narrative in multiple text boxes, commenting within a text box can obscure or throw off the other boxes in the document. (At the same time, the beauty of pdfs is that they are not easy to edit)

TR

Tiffany R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Adobe Sign for Health Care

Pros

Since the beginning of the Pandemic we have been working remotely. This created problems for some areas like our Community Health Line Nurses. They needed a process that would allow them to be able to send documents from Nursing Homes to Providers for Signature, Electronically. Adobe Sign has worked amazing and we have even adapted this form of electronic signature for other areas of Organization.

Cons

Nothing is missing and you can even send to multiple providers for signatures.

HM

Hlengiwe M.

Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees

Ideal eSign Tool

Adobe Acrobat Sign is the finest! Easy to use, and it connects and works well with Adobe Suite. If you want to effortlessly sign a document using electronic signatures, I highly recommend this tool. Simple UI is a bonus!

Pros

I can complete all of my tasks using the mobile application, which is more user-friendly, receives updates, and has a user-friendly interface that is secure as well. Since I use mobile applications the majority of the time, this is the feature of this platform that I enjoy the most. On the other hand, I also like the simple and seamless customization process with the great thing of this platform, and I also like the security as this platform is compliant.

Cons

Sending can be cumbersome and sometimes there is no way of being certain if the recipient received the email besides asking them.

GC

Garth C.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

obvious bolt on

it worked as a signing software, but there are much better alternatives out there. hard to use, not intuitive.

Pros

it wasnt as intuitive as the competitors, but wasnt horrible

Cons

it was obviously not well integrated with the adobe document cloud. The customer service was absolutely horrible. I was mislead by someone who falsely told me the number of signatures available per annum\ after which they didnt want to know me. Customer service via the chat was terrible. I truly wish I had not implemented this. Even now, trying to cancel it, was arduous and overly complicated.

SB

Svend Bertil F.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

A Comprehensive Review of Adobe Acrobat Sign

All in all, Adobe Acrobat Sign is a great digital signature solution. It is feature-rich, secure, and easy to use. For businesses looking for a comprehensive digital signature solution, Adobe Acrobat Sign would be an excellent choice.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat Sign is an incredibly comprehensive and user-friendly digital signature solution. It is easy to set up and the interface is intuitive and straightforward. The service offers a wide range of features that make it an excellent choice for businesses of all sizes. It allows for secure and legally binding e-signatures, document storage and tracking, and more.

Cons

Adobe Acrobat Sign does have some drawbacks. It is relatively costly compared to other digital signature solutions and it is not compatible with some browsers. It also does not offer as many customization options as some of its competitors.

Dewey B.

Media Production, 201-500 employees

Practical and Easy To Use

Because Adobe Document Cloud is included/integrated into Adobe's larger creative ecosystem, we use it to manage documents related to our ongoing projects. However, if you are not already paying for this service there is no reason to choose it over Google Drive (which is free and arguably easier to use).

Pros

Although cloud storage is nothing unique at this point, Adobe Document Cloud allows you to convert word documents to PDF and makes them searchable, which is extremely useful when you're dealing with hundreds of documents like we do. It is also heavily integrated with the rest of Adobe's software, which is convenient considering that we do about 95% of our work in Adobe Creative Cloud.

Cons

Adobe Document Cloud is a standalone program, which can occasionally crash and uses a larger amount of RAM than it should (as opposed to something like Google Docs which is completely browser based). It can also be confusing to keep track of what part of a document a note is attached to, since they show up on the side of the document in its own column.

TB

Tina B.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Adobe is a must

Overall, I really like Adobe and use it daily. I would recommend this product for any company that primarily uses pdfs.

Pros

Ability to edit documents and combine them into one file. I use this daily and it is very useful and efficient.

Cons

Sometimes the usability is not always intuitive and user friendly.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Adobe Document Cloud seems essential for managing PDF files

I manage tens of thousands of pages of documents. I can search, assemble together, separate, mail, and compare which saves me time.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a confusing name that changes too often. Adobe Reader is the free PDF viewer. Adode Document Cloud, aka Adobe Acrobat allows you tremendous flexibility to organize, manage, and change PDF files. If the text of your documents is searchable (Either because it was created that way, or you ran character recognition), then that is very helpful to locate information and avoid using paper.

Cons

Adobe Document Cloud is a separate download, and a slow installation. Installation is unnecessarily complicated, and it may require their technical support. It may seem that you can achieve the same features by using the Adobe Reader because a user can sign-in, but that is illusory. All of the features are with the Document Cloud and you will no longer need the separate Reader installed.