Adobe Acrobat Sign Logo

1,196 reviews

Emmanuella A.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Very helpful

Pros

Adobe eSign enables instant publishing of multiple document types, easily accessible with just a few clicks of a mouse. This tool lets you track who has viewed, signed, or is yet to sign the document. Our team of experts and users find it incredibly convenient to locate and distribute contracts with this device, and it has received positive feedback from our customers as well.

Cons

I have no negative thoughts towards this tool. Its ease of use allows us to quickly obtain signatures on a document, with a straightforward process

Çağrı E.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

Great Storage Possibility To Store PDF Documents

We started to use Adobe Document Cloud 2 years ago.My overall experience with this software is really awesome.I am working various PDF documentation during a business day.Managing function of documentation is great.It offers customer to work and share a document which needs some one review .It provides efficiency in Daily business.Software is offering secuity and increasing print costs.When you need someone's signature ,you are able to collect all signatures without printing and scanning .You are doing your business in secure way

Pros

I like most about the product is security.All important and sensible documents of company are in secure. Documents are only eligible for the staff who has given Access.The other good feature is you can send the document to your client with a signature.In additon customer service are giving very good service ,they are really willing to help you

Cons

I have been experienced the user experinece not too much customer friendly.Some menus and features are complicated.

RD

Raquel D.

Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees

Experiencia de firma optimizada con margen de mejora menor

Estoy bastante satisfecho con Adobe Acrobat Sign. Ha simplificado mi proceso de firma de documentos y ha mejorado mi flujo de trabajo significativamente.

Pros

Descubrí que Adobe Acrobat Sign cambia las reglas del juego para mis necesidades de administración de documentos. Ha hecho que el proceso de firma sea mucho más fácil y rápido para mí.

Cons

He encontrado algunos problemas menores con Adobe Acrobat Sign. Por ejemplo, encontré que el precio era un poco elevado para pequeñas empresas como la mía.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

Really Great E-Signature Software

My overall experience with Adobe Sign has been quite great so far. It is a great way for paperless transactions given the shift in day to day operations as a result of the Covd-19 pandemic.

Pros

I was recently introduced to Adobe Sign by my insurance agent when I had to urgently sign a document but could not go to the company to physically do so. He simply sent the document to me on WhatsApp and I downloaded, signed, saved and forwarded same back to him - a less than five (5) minute process. Although I began using it on a personal level, its use has now transcended to a professional one as...

Cons

Adobe Sign can be expensive as there are no free trials. It starts at about $15 but I believe it's worth the money. It would be great to have automatic reminders when a document has not been signed.

po

paul o.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

inexpensive platform for signing contracts

Easy to use, I can edit these PDFs, sign, and easily attach to a e-mail. I love it and highly recommended it especially since PDFS are common. Also, I can save my signature!!

Pros

Extremely cheap if you have the whole Adobe Creative Suite as I do. I love that I can just pull up any PDFs easily sign them and attached to an e-mail and done. Not only that I can also edit anything as I go. I used it weekly on my phone, tablet, and computer.

Cons

There isn't much cons. I do not know the pricing of the software individually. I have the creative suite and did not expect to use this as much as my other software's. I can not find any cons, easily the best.

MA

Maria A.

Accounting, self-employed

Good product

It was easy to use, but I decided to purchase a comprehensive software for my tax business that included e-signature, so I don't need the stand alone product.

Pros

Easy to use, and convenient. Adobe reader is ubiquitous so it's convenient to add this feature if you need e-signature.

Cons

The price goes up if you add the KBA (knowledge based authentication), so there may be other options that are more affordable if you need this added security.

KI

Katrina I.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Adobe - Must Have for Legal Professionals

Good experience, even through its a license subject to an ongoing monthly fee, I think its worth having, meets the cost v. benefit analysis.

Pros

Editing pdf files is the best feature. There are so many instances when you have an 90 page document and only last page needs to be signed with wet signature. With Adobe license you can only print the last page, sign and then replace the last page in the existing document with the signed page. Another great feature it's ability to fill in fillable pdfs and e-sign. One more feature is exporting pdf documents into word. Formatting will be off but it will do the work.

Cons

Cost, its $15/month so you are hooked up on an ongoing fee. This may be a little too burdensome on a smaller business like self-employed consulting services.

sf

syed f.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Adobe review

Pros

Till now the best application for remote work which has given me and my college work remote and which there no largeness and no disconnection which give us the best experience for long time and the digital signature is the best i most liked in this toll which we can integrate other software and use it

Cons

there no word for this and has no bad experience till now which means have the best user experience

SG

Shelby G.

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

Adobe Acrobat Sign Fair Review

Pros

We bough the Adobe Acrobat sign and Adobe package when the Covid 19 pandemic hit. We needed a quick way to e-sign documents. The Adobe Acrobat sign package was easy to set up completely remotely for our entire organisation and we only needed to give very basic training as the system is totally simple and straightforward to use. The editing tools work well and enable us to complete the review and signature to the basic level required for our organisation.

Cons

I had error messages appearing when I loaded documents up into Adobe. The message actually appeared every day for a couple of months so I had to use an alternative product until this error message stopped.

Phinées Pryme M.

Computer & Network Security, 201-500 employees

Les avantages et inconvénients de Signe Adobe Acrobat.

Moi j'aime ce logiciel car il me permet de directement signé sur mon téléphone et le faite qu'il soit très pratique à utiliser.

Pros

Son utilisations est d'une grande simplicité et ne requiert pas une grande maitrise contrairement à d'autre logiciel du même genre. En effet, il s'intègre facilement avec le pack Office 365 et permet a tout utilisateur d'echanger des documents sans meme utiliser d'autres outils.

Cons

Ce qui apparait comme inconvénient n'est rien d'autre que la non disponibilité de certaines fonctionnalités en mode hors ligne.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Trevor L.

E-Learning, 10,001+ employees

Used on my last team

Now that I have experience with it -- I would totally use it again.

Pros

It was very easy to manage, share, and distribute all the files, folders, and content that my team needed.

Cons

I was more familiar with Google or Dropbox. There was a small learning curve on how to do small tasks with Adobe.

TV

Taylor V.

Computer Networking, self-employed

Remote, Secure, and verified!

Hands down, its easy, fast and verified! Overall it makes my contracts for my business legit and keeps me going on a day to day basis.

Pros

The remote access, the verified signatures and the ability to trust and know I’m getting what I need and it be trustworthy.

Cons

My only con is the price, but the old saying goes you get what you pay for and I’m willing to make that sacrifice for my independent business!

AE

Abd El Hamid E.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Feature-rich, robust integration APIs

Pros

The web-hooks (the reverse call back from Adobe service to the application's back-end) enhanced overall performance rather than the old mechanism (no need to check the Adobe service periodically for updates on specific document signing changes).

Cons

The integration APIs (which is hosted as separate project on GitHub) is not updated with the latest service.

JB

Joanne B.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Adobe Acrobat Sign is wonderful to work with

My overall experience of working with Adobe Acrobat Sign is positive. Working with this product has made emailing, electronically signing and managing all of our documents very easy.

Pros

What I appreciate most about Adobe Acrobat Sign is the ease of the product, and being able to keep track of signatures still needs and when a customer has viewed document.

Cons

What I like least about Adobe Acrobat Sign is sometimes there is an error with the document I am working on and I need to start the document set-up over again.

DA

Diya A.

Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees

Adobe Acrobat

Pros

Features of the Adobe Acrobat program It is a program that makes it easier for users to sign and complete their work in a larger way, and it is considered one of the most important applications used by businessmen and other groups

Cons

One of the drawbacks of Adobe Acrobat is that it needs a strong connection to the Internet, and despite the strength of the connection, it sometimes loses the connection. I hope that the work will be done and developed during the coming days

FF

Fabricio F.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees

Avaliação Adobe

Minha experiência é de usabilidade em minha rotina, tendo todos os recursos que preciso e sendo atendido em sua totalidade.

Pros

Sou suspeito a dizer, uso todas as funcionalidades possíveis contidas no ADOBE, meu dia a dia fica mais fácil com ele, desde um simples documento em formato PDF, como assinatura de documentos, contratos, entre outros.

Cons

Não há recurso que não me atenda ou que possa realizar alguma crítica negativa, nem se quer ressalva! Minha experiência é excepcional com o Adobe.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

LA

Langston A.

Fine Art, 51-200 employees

Critically Important Software

Pros

Adobe Acrobat Sign makes it very easy for me to share documents and contracts. This software makes it straightforward for me to extend and create documents for others to sign as well

Cons

Adobe Sign could use more text changing features. The ability to change the text within contracts.

VC

Valerio C.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Adobe Sign is a great program for electronic and digital signature

Pros

Adobe Sign offers many interesting features, we have been looking for an application for some time that would allow us to obtain electronic signatures for our approval processes and which was used by non-IT users. Adobe Sign allows you to manage multiple people's signature collection flows, specifying different roles (for example Approver or Signer), allows a great customization of the information to be included in documents (For example: Initials, signatures, email address, name, company), and our users are no longer forced to print and wait for the signatories to be in place. For us admins, Adobe Sign has a good reporting system.

Cons

The sharing of information managed exclusively on the user side is perhaps too simplistic. I would have appreciated that in the reports it was possible to see the number of documents inserted in a transaction.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

The Convenience of Adobe Sign

I found a very great experience with Adobe Sign to work for schools and businesses. Customer support is also great. Recommend using Adobe Sign to experience an amazing time. It is helpful for your works in the future and even now. it is a wonderful application.

Pros

Automatic process form and signature into a proper document format. Adobe helped me create an online form quickly. It saves time. Also, it makes the form looks easy to read to everyone. The notification is another important function to let me know when I need. Allowing me to edit, upload and save signature to the document.

Cons

It does not have any problems. The app is easy to use with different functions. However, it is much more useful for businesses rather than personal.

Lv

Larissa v.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

A amazing digital signature tool

Pros

It is a straightforward tool to use. With one click, you can sign what you need, with several signature methods available. In addition, several document templates are available for creating digital documents that can be signed.

Cons

Configuring the form to send signatures could be more intuitive.

Girish P.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Look No further

Experience is good and software in reliable and does great job.

Pros

Best in class, easy to setup and use. Highly compatible with other software.

Cons

Does all the work that is expected from same type of software and work around all feature.

Tawanda S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Flexible office work solutions

It has solved an existential problem where documents will gather dust in the offices waiting for manual signing. Bringing the signing process to the cloud improved productivity and business agility.

Pros

I like the use cases it provides; its now easy to authorise processes on the go. This was lacking in making cloud solutions more agile and productive. There is also visibility in the process approval flow

Cons

I don't like the delay time it takes before the approver sees the document submitted for signing

SA

Shan A.

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

This product has helped us throughout the time of working from home - great way of e-signature

Our business struggled to get documents signed on time by any parties in the time of COVID, this product has helped us a lot in the time of working from home. We have used the product internally and externally and this product has made our operations easier.

Pros

Great product for virtual signatures. The product is very easy to use, it is very secure and notifies when each party opens or signs the contracts or documents. I like how the product saves our signatures for future use. Great user experience.

Cons

The customer support in general from Adobe's side is poor. The QR functionality is still not introduced which can be seen as a flaw. Does require a little bit of training for setting up forms

Lydia B.

Entertainment, self-employed

Finally something reasonable from Adobe

So far I’ve not had to pay to use it and it’s quickly improved to be their most used friendly software to date

Pros

Aside from free, Adobe seems to have taken the opportunity to cater to customers fed up with their expensive subscriptions during the pandemic when everyone worked from home and needed affordable ways to sign important documents

Cons

In the beginning, it seemed rough on mobile to sign these documents and you still had to pay for Adobe subscriptions

Alex D.

Construction, 51-200 employees

License/ User or Sucker

Pros

It works with our software, however you have to very careful on how you use it. Most people are use to the program

Cons

Our IT person recommended EchoSign and has incorporated it into our system and we were using it on every file not thinking about the usage, WRONG DECISION. There contracts are written to be confusing, any attorney could of written something clearer and easier to understand. "CUSTOMER IS PERMITTED TO SEND A TOTAL NUMBER OF TRANSACTIONS PER LICENSE YEAR EQUIVALENT TO 300 TRANSACTIONS PER LICENSED USER...