Adobe Acrobat Sign Logo

1,196 reviews

SA

Shan A.

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

This product has helped us throughout the time of working from home - great way of e-signature

Our business struggled to get documents signed on time by any parties in the time of COVID, this product has helped us a lot in the time of working from home. We have used the product internally and externally and this product has made our operations easier.

Pros

Great product for virtual signatures. The product is very easy to use, it is very secure and notifies when each party opens or signs the contracts or documents. I like how the product saves our signatures for future use. Great user experience.

Cons

The customer support in general from Adobe's side is poor. The QR functionality is still not introduced which can be seen as a flaw. Does require a little bit of training for setting up forms

KB

Kathy B.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

I used to love Adobe's product, but new update is HORRIBLE!

Currently? I'm leaving Adobe.

Pros

I loved that Adobe let me edit .pdf files easily and send them for signature easily, at an affordable price.

Cons

The new dashboard doesn't show who a form was sent to, and it doesn't show whether they signed it. Tracking is available only via email confirmations. Used to open the dashboard and see who signed (or didn't sign) forms that were sent. Now it is just a long list of form names that's unhelpful and worthless. Multiple calls to customer service were also unhelpful. Clear language barriers that ultimately results in being told to "request a new feature," when this feature was always present up until this update.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Adobe it!

It has been a fantastic experience, and I hope companies, especially ones in the UK, use the record retention features.

Pros

Easy to set up and use and manage users. Come in handy when you need to track documents or get multiple signatures. It might seem like a lot if you're a small business, but they have various subscription options, and it'll be money well spent when you need to produce an audit trail for a particular doc or closing.

Cons

Nothing not to like; it is a simple piece of ubiquitous software worth having for the various secondary uses in terms of management that it comes with.

EU

Egor U.

Entertainment, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Essential for any business

Pros

A great tool to get document signing fats and efficient without the need to print/scan/sign/scan/send. All done electronically via automated emails. The system handles it all for you. All the next user needs to do is to check the document, feel anything that might be still required by typing in the browser on a computer or a mobile device and click/type Sign. Done! The system will do the rest and once the document is completed all the parties will receive a signed PDF copy via email. Because of the integration with Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can do all the document preparations from your installed version of Adobe Acrobat instead of using a browser. Very convenient and fast! Free

Cons

I didn't find any cons. In fact, if I was sometimes stuck it is easy to get in hold of chat support in real-time.

JO

Jonnel O.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

I will recommend this to our company

My over all experience was very satisfied with this application

Pros

On our job we need this kind of application for us to make our job easier very recommended

Cons

I like it so much because its make our job easier

SK

Suzanne K.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

For adobe users, Adobe Sign is easy to learn

Four years ago when I used it for the first time and had multiple employees as users, it was very expensive and difficult to use. Now, the changes over the years have made it very easy to use, and I'm a avid supporter.

Pros

I like that it's now integrated into my Adobe Pro subscription. When it was standalone, I didn't use it nearly as often. But now, any document I create can easily be sent for signature. It's a game changer.

Cons

In the past it was a little cumbersome and very expensive. Now with the Adobe Pro integration, it's really great.

DW

Drick W.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Use Adobe sign

My experience have been one of great success and overall good experience

Pros

It help me sign important documents when I’m on the go I can sign anything anywhere at anytime to help move my business forward.

Cons

Getting into the app sometimes isn’t easy for me most my signs are on the go so they mobile so you have to be and a good cellular connection to get it done quickly and easily

César C.

Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees

It's a problem solver

My experience with this platform is 10/10, I have never had problems signing a document and it has never failed me. Also, it gives me enough confidence and security to use it in my personal life. Overall, it's an excellent platform that I would recommend to any user.

Pros

Adobe Sign is incredibly easy to use, it's an Adobe suite program, so its quality is excellent. It has many options for scanning and electronic signing, and all these functionalities work so well that with the pandemic we began to use them as an application for contract management, and after using it, it will remain the default program in this role, that good is the service. In addition, the document delivery service is fast and efficient, which is appreciated.

Cons

I haven't had any complaints with Adobe Acrobat Sign, everything works perfectly.

Sourou Medard S.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Document Signing Made Easy

Pros

User-friendly and highly practical, particularly for individuals working remotely.

Cons

I have no complaints about Adobe Sign; it is user-friendly and effectively addresses any issues I have with obtaining signatures and completing paperwork remotely. The pricing may be on the higher side, and it's essential to keep tabs on usage by all users to prevent exceeding the allotted amount of signatures.

AA

Amodini A.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Amazing Software to get your Verified E-signatures on OFFICIAL documents!

Amazing!! best software for document signing and contract management

Pros

I use this software daily as in my job I am responsible to look over Company Contracts and let me tell you this is the easiest thing I have done in my life. Adobe Sign makes it so easy to send documents for signature in order to the signers. The fact that the signatures are reliable and can be verified through a transaction ID is something I had never seen before. It also lets me keep a record of all the documents I have sent till date and all the agreements that have been filed and signed. The confidentiality is protected and documents are in a safe place. Once the document is signed, it is also non-editable, which is a plus!!! Love it! and the time to time notifications they send on each step.

Cons

I would love to create a folder on adobe sign storing all my documents together if possible.

CK

Charles K.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great brand name and reliable alternative to other similar products

Overall a good experience from a brand that is recognized and respected when it comes to digital images and documents.

Pros

Easy of use and deployment, even for fist time use.

Cons

Not as commonly used compared to Docusign, which dominates this market

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Usando Adobe Acrobat Sign en Una Micro Empresa

Excelente programa, muy útil durante procesos y operaciones que involucran documentos electrónicos, permisos, firmas, etc., aportando al ahorro de tiempo, dinero y personal de la empresa en general.

Pros

El producto es fácil de usar en sentido general, permite colocar firmas en el instante ya sean creadas o que se encuentren almacenadas, lo cal facilita y agilita el trabajo. Es de gran ayuda en la empresa dado que se utilizando cada vez más la documentación electrónica.

Cons

La manera en la cual se introduce la firma podría mejorar sobre todo en dispositivos móviles que no utilizan accesorios como un lápiz óptico, por lo que usar los dedos no brinda el mismo detalle y exactitud que se esperar muchas veces en una firma.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Complete Digital document processing

Have been using along with hotdocs to completely automate document management service from creation to storage post esignature

Pros

Very user friendly filed creations with built in logics helps developer add signature, text, number and many more data fileds for user to fill and sign. Supports multi signature processing thus making document life cyle paperless.

Cons

Custom scripts to define data values and validate the same is a cherry on the top which could be improved by adding features to script writers and adding some more functions to make easy for development

RP

Rachel P.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Great For Getting Documents Signed Quickly

Pros

This program is great for us getting the signatures we need in a timely and efficient manner! It's so simple and easy to use. There was also recently an update that is fabulous, makes it easy to send documents out just that much quicker. It's very user friendly. With us using this program every day, it's very nice having the ease of this software right at our disposal.

Cons

We weren't given a heads up when there was going to be a big update, but found it very useful nonetheless.

Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 employees

Save BIG with Adobe Sign!

Adobe Sign is an imperative to any organization. It made signing documents an extremely efficient process. No more printing, copying, scanning, mailing, or running all over town to collect signatures. It's a huge time saver for our organization and consequently, a BIG money saver as well.

Pros

Adobe Sign allows for the convenience and efficiency of collecting signatures for contracts, hiring packets, purchase orders, etc. An average contract used to take up to two weeks for all signatures to be collected, before I was able to submit it for filling. Today, I can do all that in under two hours.

Cons

Customer support is subpar. Adobe also limits the types of integrations with other software, which can slow down the process of collecting signatures and bog down workflow.

Hiago F.

Design, self-employed

Working with fast assets

I sicronizo assets, such as mockuos, frequently used vectors, logos that I'm always using and other elements. This allows me to access these assets very quickly. Because I can do this from within the program itself. This makes me gain a lot of time and energy.

Pros

Among all the benefits a cloud file system has, the Adobe Document Cloud is not far behind. But what stands out most is the use of assets and files within the company's editing programs. It makes the process much more convenient and practical.

Cons

I still think one of the problems with some Adobe solutions is the price charged to regular customers, other than students or teachers.

Feramy Jezreel J.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Adobe Document Cloud - Documents anywhere

Overall, adobe document cloud solves my problem of accessibility and documents filing. It helps me secure my file throughout my devices.

Pros

What I like most about the Adobe Document cloud is that you can access your document anywhere and you are confident that your document is saved. So you don't have to worry that it will be lost or misplaced. Also, through cloud it is accessible through your different devices which makes it very handy and reliable.

Cons

The least I like about Adobe Document Cloud is for its fee. For starting professionals it will be difficult but if you are a business it won't be problem.

AM

AMIRSALAR M.

Civil Engineering, 10,001+ employees

The best cloud service for accessing pdf files

I use Adobe Creative Cloud for both storing my pdf documents and also exchanging e-signature on documents.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a great cloud storage service included with Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. So, it's free for Adobe Creative Cloud subscribers. It helps a lot with accessing your files from anywhere since your files and documents are synced and uploaded to the cloud. Specifically for pdf files, it has a great feature for E-signatures which enables the document creator to send the file to one or multiple recipients for obtaining their E-signature automatically!

Cons

Adobe Creative Cloud is flawless for its designed purposes. However, if it supports more file types it can become a competitive to other cloud storage services!

MB

Melany B.

Civil Engineering, 10,001+ employees

Nice application

In general, the program is well done. I use it mainly to modify .PDF documents. We can add pages, remove them. The document can also be prepared in PDFA format for signature. It is also effective for transforming .PDF files into images. Adding and removing text is also a function I use often.

Pros

The software is visually pleasing. We can easily find ourselves in the program. It is easy to find what you are looking for. I like being able to open several files at the same time and find them in different tabs.

Cons

When adding text to a document, the program chooses the format. It is not always the same format so we must always validate before.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Solution for ESign

The solution bridged a huge gap and minimised some bureaucracy. Documents can now be signed from anywhere

Pros

The platform is easy to use. It really improved some internal organisation processes where at time a document needed to be sent to a geographical location far away for signing. There was massive reduction in postage costs as well as time. Any one can sign the document from anywhere

Cons

There should be an offline option where some one can get notification and opens and sign. Then synchronise later when they are online or have good connectivity

MS

Michal S.

Biotechnology, 1-10 employees

Indespensable product if you need to do serious work with pdf's

It allows me to do my work

Pros

Adobe DC allows me to do really serious work with pdf's - extracting, converting, creating new documents, signing, combining documents and more. It really facilitates work even with multi-hundred pages documents.

Cons

Sometimes a bit slow even though I use reasonably powered computer. But opening a large pdf is not an easy feat anyway. The Document Cloud itself is located somewhere in the cloud and the company is not very talkative about the jurisdiction their servers are placed in. Likewise the encryption upon uploading/downloading could have been much safer. If you worry about safety and security of your data you better not store them in the Adobe DC, but use safe encrypted cloud storage such as Tresorit for document exchange.

SD

Stephanie Dawn B.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Customer Ease

Pros

I love that the customers can easily sign documents and send them back quickly

Cons

Sometimes with more secured systems it is harder to upload the document

CP

Carly P.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Our go-to solution for quick & easy rental agreement contract signing!

Our experience has been very positive and we would certainly recommend this product to other individuals and companies looking for a software program like this.

Pros

Easy to use and set up and we love that our contracts get sent out automatically. We can add additional contract portions and assign them to particular properties as needed. Tracking and monitoring pending signature is easily accessible and reminders can be sent automatically or manually to remind guests to sign.

Cons

I honestly do not have much in the way of negatives. We are very pleased with Adobe Sign!

Research, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Robust, portable, and a secure e-signature system

It was confusing at the beginning and not trust by our counterparts, but now we nearly replaced our document-signed system with Adobe Sign. It is secure, trusted, and legally binding.

Pros

Adobe Sign changes the whole game of transactions, making it faster, easier, and more secure. Adobe Sign saves your money, reducing the cost of the printing process. It is now easier to keep track of all documents and contracts. I like that I can attach multiple files with different extensions. The process is very simple, I can select the signer, the approver, and the acceptor. I can also add someone...

Cons

Not all clients think it is secure or legally binding, they might think it is a scam. The fees for the service are a bit high especially for customers who do not use it regularly. In my opinion, it is worth it and I highly recommend the Adobe Sign service.

SM

Santino M.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Adobe Acrobat Sign

Pros

Adobe Acrobat Sign has revolutionized the document signing and sharing space. It is very easy to navigate with clear features and icons. All documents are stored in the cloud making collaborating easy. Signatures can be saved and applied to documents to maintain consistency. It has been a true testament to the Adobe Acrobat platform.

Cons

No major issues have been experienced with the platform so far.