Adobe Acrobat Sign Logo

Adobe Acrobat Sign Reviews - Page 5

1,196 reviews

Research, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Robust, portable, and a secure e-signature system

It was confusing at the beginning and not trust by our counterparts, but now we nearly replaced our document-signed system with Adobe Sign. It is secure, trusted, and legally binding.

Pros

Adobe Sign changes the whole game of transactions, making it faster, easier, and more secure. Adobe Sign saves your money, reducing the cost of the printing process. It is now easier to keep track of all documents and contracts. I like that I can attach multiple files with different extensions. The process is very simple, I can select the signer, the approver, and the acceptor. I can also add someone...

Cons

Not all clients think it is secure or legally binding, they might think it is a scam. The fees for the service are a bit high especially for customers who do not use it regularly. In my opinion, it is worth it and I highly recommend the Adobe Sign service.

GC

Gina C.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Adobe DC is a good work tool that's reliable and pretty easy to use.

Pros

I use Adobe DC to complete work tasks daily. Having the ability to digitally sign and type on scanned PDF documents saves me a lot of time, ink, and paper. Creating easy to use PDF forms also cuts down on toner and paper use company-wide.

Cons

When I need to do multiple things on a document like edit text, add a page, and place my signature, there are a lot of clicks to get to each task. I also do not find the cloud service useful, personally. Which brings me to the price of this product, am I paying for cloud storage or am I paying for the freedom to edit my documents?

DD

Devrup D.

Accounting, 10,001+ employees

Best tool for e-signature

Pros

Adobe Acrobat sign is the easiest and best tool for e-signature. It is a great tool for audit documentation in a company. There can a multiple people who can e-sign in a single document which is great. It is super simple to sign by just a click of a few buttons.It is super helpful to keep a track of who has reviewed a particular document by seeing their E-Signs in the document

Cons

Sometimes while doing the sign the pdf hangs but this happens rarely and most of the times it works great

BB

Bryce B.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Great backend storage

I primarily use it to store documents that I have scanned with my phone. It is convenient to be able to directly access the documents from any machine without having to send an email.

Pros

I love the document cloud not only for itself, but because of its connection with the Adobe Scan app. This is a lifesaver of an app that allows me to scan documents with my phone and save them straight to Adobe Document Cloud and then easily share them with whomever I need to.

Cons

It feels like backend storage. Which is to say that the ui isn't the best. But I so rarely have to log directly into the storage itself that it has never been an issue.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Helped us become paperless with our document signatures

Pros

By using Adobe Sign, we can share a document with multiple recipients and assign a different color to each signature placeholder in order to prevent misunderstandings and errors during the signing process. A digital signature can be applied to scanned documents and documents that have not been created digitally is one of the coolest feature. In addition, the process of sending is also very easy and fast.

Cons

Integrating with certain of the key enterprise tools like Salesforce is a complex process, and customer support or documentation on the subject is rather limited. Also, the mobile app support is not user-friendly, and it is difficult to sign using a tablet.

MR

Matteo R.

Photography, self-employed

Software molto compatto e unico

Pros

Consente di firmare digitalmente dei documenti ai propri clienti

Cons

Non tanto semplice inviare documenti a più persone; si rischi di sbagliare

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Unfair practices and horrible customer support, steer away

I've used echosign for many years and their product is decent but adobe ruined it, last month they disconnected my account because according to them my credit card didn't go through, no problem right? here is my credit card, charge me and lets continue but no, they will not allow me to continue my previous plan and they want me to sign a 3 years commitment!!!!! this is unbelievable. I am currently looking at docusign and right signature wasting time on something i already had sorted because of a greedy company. Don't use echosign, unfair practices.

Pros

Solid online signing software. would use again if they re haul their practices.

Cons

unfair practices using bait and switch tactics with greedy sales people

Francois Pascal N.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Practical and easy to use tool for the elaboration and the signature of contracts.

Pros

It is very easy to use and can be easily integrated with other software.

Cons

I have not encountered any problems in using this tool so far.

Damir D.

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Feature-rich PDF and form editing, e-signatures software for a high price

PDF editing and more at a high cost

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud allows you to conveniently create PDF files with content from different sources. It is possible to merge PDF documents, reconfigure and delete pages from them. Using it you can save web pages. Features are updated and new ones introduced regularly

Cons

The web editor looks quite primitive, especially if you need to edit a lot of information. Slowly open large files even though I have a fairly powerful computer. Web UI is frustratingly aged and not built for quick folder and other searches

Banking, 10,001+ employees

Adobe Sign

Overall, my experience with Adobe Sign has been great. It is very easy to use & very convenient while saving time & paper; also, Adobe Sign also provides the comfort of knowing your document is secure because of all the customized security options that you can apply to each document.

Pros

I like the fact that Adobe Sign is easy to use & responds very quickly while setting features & customizing documents.

Cons

I love all the features that comes with Adobe Sign especially if you have the Adobe Pro software. I do feel that the prices for the software are a little steep.

Alicia K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Decent storage but hard to organize

I use this daily and love that I can access it on my computer and on my phone.

Pros

I use the Adobe Scan app on my phone to make copies and store documents and they go straight to the document cloud. I don't know that I'd use the document cloud that much if it weren't for the scanning app because I also use Google drive. Because Adobe has so many other great products it's great to have a cloud account associated with them. Also, it is invaluable knowing that these files are secure and comply with HIPAA without any additional work or money (required by most online programs that are HIPAA compliant).

Cons

The files are difficult to organize. You can't easily drag and drop them into a folder--you have to click on each file to move it to a new location. I would not want to use this for all of the files I want in the cloud because of this.

Building Materials, 501-1,000 employees

Adobe Acrobat pratique mais chère pour certains ?

La signature de documents sur papier peut être coûteuse en termes de frais de livraison et de stockage des documents. Adobe Acrobat Sign élimine ces coûts en permettant la signature électronique des documents

Pros

La signature électronique permet de signer des documents en quelques clics, sans avoir à imprimer, signer et scanner les documents. Cela permet de gagner un temps précieux, surtout dans les situations où il faut signer des documents rapidement

Cons

Coût un peu élevé pour les petites entreprises

Showing original review in French. See translation

YG

Yolanda G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great Addition when using other Adobe products

overall, it was good and simple to use for documents and form creation.

Pros

the signature feature was very helpful. It created making documents easier.

Cons

wish there was an easier way to share the documents with the clients or add additional clients to a document.

Jesse K.

Media Production, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Adobe Sign, where have you been all my life?

Adobe Sign is the best signature platform I've used. I tried so many trials and paid for other options—and then discovered Adobe Sign was already included in my Creative Cloud subscription! The only thing I regret is I didn't find it sooner.

Pros

Adobe Sign makes it super easy to add a new document and send for signatures. It integrates with Google Docs, so I can easily upload my contract right from Adobe Sign's website. It also auto-recognizes spaces for signature, date, etc. With just a few clicks I can add boxes for all signatures needed. Other platforms it took several steps, but with Adobe Sign it takes just minutes.

Cons

The Sign option could be a little more prominent. But this isn't the only thing Adobe Sign does so I understand.

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

Love it! Can't run my business with out it!

Love it! couldn't live without it!

Pros

The digital signature is so accurate. Many other that I've tried it looks like you signed on the screen on your phone. This looks like my signature. Sometimes when you send the signed contract you send a blank document. I send seperate emails to ensure that I never send an unsigned document again. It does ruin keeping everything together in one email thread. When you want to track things in a single thread.

Cons

I never got the desktop version working. I tried signing in and i ran into issues. It works so well on my phone, that I don't mind grabbing it and signing there.

BS

Britney S.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Great for the insurance business!

It is a product that our company could not live without!

Pros

The ease of creating and sending documentation to our clients that require a signature. It expedites the process and saves paper!

Cons

The tabs could be a little more user friendly or have a walk through for new employees.

KW

Kamil W.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Great for my signing needs.

It's a very good product with a solid app. It's fit for purpose of signing documents.

Pros

Very simple workflow makes it a breeze to use. It's fast and convenient.

Cons

Customer service and very unclear pricing plans made me question whether I should base my business on this solution.

SS

Samantha S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Great way to sign online documents

Pros

Adobe Acrobat Sign is a great app that allows you to have authenticated signatures for documents. This has been a great help with more things being done online. Being able to avoid printing papers out to sign and then scan back into and resend is a hassle and this application makes it so much easier to work online and get signatures from multiple people that will be authenticated and available to use for contracts and so much more.

Cons

There are times I have had issues with my computer saving documents to the wrong place or not being able to sign the document due to not having a certain level of subscription. Majority of the time signing through Adobe Acrobat there is a free offer which is nice to allow people to use the application even if they do not have a subscription.

AG

Anna G.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Adobe Acrobat Sign

This a excellent tool for remote workers, no need to attend long distance meetings to confirm that a client or learner has signed a document. It also a very good tool I use to add notes to learners assignments/portfolios.

Pros

The good thing is that if your client has no access to printer/scanner, but has Adobe DC, they can open your PDFs and sign a documents. If they don't have access to Adobe DC, you can easily send a pdf to their email address to sign straight from the software, the document is saved on a secure server (Adobe). You can also add comments and notes to a PDF before sending. It is also easy to revoke access if you don't want the client to add anymore comments to the file.

Cons

The cons could be the costs of licenses for each users, but I am not too sure, as I use both personal teacher account and business account for Adobe sign.

HW

Heather W.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use!

Overall I would highly recommend this software. I love that it is integrated with Outlook and super easy to use!

Pros

Oftentimes in my profession I have to send documents too large to attach to a regular email. In these cases, Adobe Document Cloud offers an option right in Outlook that I can use to upload the documents and then insert a link directly in the email.

Cons

There have been a few people that tell me they cannot access the documents through the link. I'm unsure whether they just didn't know how to use computers very well, or if it legitimately did not work. Out of the large number of times I've used it, only a couple people have complained of this so I assume it was just user error. Also, sometimes the Outlook option disappears for no apparent reason. I'm thinking that has something to do with my add-ons in Outlook, but I have been unable to figure it out.

SG

Scott G.

Industrial Automation, 10,001+ employees

Great tool today's work from home and COVID culture

This was a nice, affordable software for remote approvals and it remains effective now that the COVID shutdowns have stopped because we have kept work from home as a new corporate culture and I see that continuing for the foreseeable future.

Pros

I work from home frequently and this is a great tool to use to expedite written approvals and maintain proper audit trails. I used this most heavily during the COVID shutdowns but since then I still use it for remote approvals. It is an easy tool to use and affix a digital signature of my own written signature. I like that this allows me to approve documents from afar or from home. From a company perspective it works well for a more competitive price than some competitive products.

Cons

No real cons but for our business we used it more for approvals of accounting documents. It seems to have less acceptance than one major competing product when signing legal documents and I'm not sure it is as secure for legal documents.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees

Absolute Must for Growing Companies

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud has allowed our firm to create high quality reports fully demonstrating our firm's capabilities on a daily basis. Furthermore, we have been able to standardize quality of output across our organization with multiple users resulting in a cohesive brand regardless of internal account manager associated with any given project.

Cons

I can honestly say that there are no readily apparent negatives associated with Adobe Document Cloud, even after years of use.

EW

Elan W.

Law Practice, self-employed

Adobe Document Cloud Pro - Extremely Useful for a Law Practice

I've had a wonderful experience with Adobe Document Cloud Pro in that it allows me to run my business from anywhere.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud Pro gives me the opportunity to upload and share not only large files with clients or other attorneys but the ability to have them electronically sign them as well.

Cons

Sometimes, there are many steps involved in trying to accomplish what you want to accomplish, particularly in the case of signing documents, but they are there for security, so it is worth the extra hassle.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Best option for us

LOVE it, love that its attached my our suite of adobe products and CS has been responsive.

Pros

Definingly more geared towards larger use which is what were after. Another BIG function the others do not offer is the ability to edit text natively and control that use.

Cons

Honestly at this time we love it, we moved over from another saas that didn't fit our needs so we came in knowing what we needed, what was no big deal and what were deal killers

Erik K.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Adobe document cloud review

My overall experience with adobe document cloud has been good. I enjoy that it encompasses all my documents into one app and that I’m able to access it from anywhere I pretty much want to, allowing me to switch between my phone, my computer or even a public/friends computer. Everything is saved onto a cloud allowing user experience to pretty much access their documents whenever and however they want.

Pros

What I like most about adobe document cloud is how easy it is to save my documents between my phone and laptop as well as having all my documents in one place instead of all over and in a bunch of different document apps.

Cons

What I like least about this is how difficult it was for me to change certain pieces of information of the document once I had already saved and finished it. For example, it took me awhile to figure out how to change the name of my document once I had already named it, saved and finished it.