Adobe Acrobat Sign Logo

1,196 reviews

Ana R.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Adobe for PDF

I like Adobe and I could not use similar softwares like preview because I am so used to Adobe and very comfortable using this software.

Pros

Security, features, using tools and authenticating with signature. I read a lot of research papers and it helps me with annotations.

Cons

No not anything. I am only seeing the features and tools helping my reading and communications better and authentic.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Programma indispensabile!

Esperienza di utilizzo più che positiva, utilizzo questo programma da tempo e posso ritenermi più che soddisfatto.

Pros

Ottimo software per la creazione di firme digitali da apporre sui propri documenti. Il programma risulta fin da subito molto semplice da usare ed intuitivo, uno dei suoi punti di forza è sicuramente la possibilità di poter utilizzare l'app mobile in tutte quelle situazione in cui ci si trova sprovvisti del proprio pc.

Cons

Niente da segnalare al momento, il software funziona bene sia su pc che su smartphone.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

JB

Jay B.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Adobe Sign

Very positive, having used this on multiple occasions.

Pros

Great for getting contracts and documents signed. Good brand name so people are move likely to use this than other second rate products.

Cons

It isn't free. However, it is worthwhile paying for this service.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Adobe Acrobat Sign Features

My overall experience with adobe was great. It was helpful, convenient, accessible, & safe to use.

Pros

The e-signature, collaboration, & data security are what I love the most in using adobe acrobat sign. I can sign documents at ease even if I am at home. My team can share documents and we can review the comments & annotations together. The multiple authentication methods are what I love the most. It really protects our documents & signatures very well.

Cons

I think the price was a bit expensive with the features that they will give you when you get the paid version. I think it would be great if the features will be full bundled and maybe to provide the long term subscribers a discount.

JC

James C.

Research, 201-500 employees

Good tool for enabling adherence to regulatory standards remotely.

Good, for us it works well and enables us to work faster in getting controlled documents signed and approved.

Pros

Easy, fast and allows for multiple parties to sign and approve a document remotely. Very straightforward to use once it has been used a couple of times.

Cons

Sometimes, it can feel difficult/restrictive if using to edit documents and send them back with comments prior to signing.

MG

Miguel G.

Furniture, 201-500 employees

Adobe Sign

Pretty great overall, saves time in the long run. Document signing without cutting down trees works for me!

Pros

Adobe Form is really useful for a online clients. Easy to learn and implement.

Cons

Not really recognized for clients overseas.

DS

David S.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Adobe Sign: A Paperless and Easy Way to Sign Documents/Contracts

Pros

Adobe Sign was used by my academic institution for most of the eight years I worked here. I like that it saved my signed documents and contracts on the cloud. It was easy to sign documents with one click and preserved signature I had saved. I think there were a few signature options and you could write your signature on the spot (if you prefer). While I never sent out documents using Adobe Sign, it seemed for me on the receiving end really easy and low on fuss. It is paperless. There are a lot of add-ons that can be controlled by the document creator. Adobe Sign is fairly cheap compared to similar products like Docu Sign. There are both free (albeit limited) and paid plans (price ranges from $9-$19).

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with this service. While my employer purchased this product, I think in order to use full features (like customer support), you need to purchase a pricier package. Alternative products like Docu Sign (which I use now) has offers the same items like customer support is the same across all Docu Sign packages.

NN

Nandy N.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Adobe Sign Allows for Quick Completion of Processes

I love it, we are doing a soft rollout to see if we can incorporate it in other documents across the company. Will encourage it. So far it makes life so much easier.

Pros

Easy to use. Saves a lot of time. Saves printing of documents with multiple sheets of paper. That's huge for our company. Secure, the ability to validate signatures. Can easily store completed documents on server.

Cons

A bit pricey for our small organization. Some of the older employees may find it difficult to use. It will take a bit of time to get them used to a new way of doing business.

FF

Flor F.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Adobe Sign Comes Back In Time

With the onset of pandemic where students/faculty and staff are studying/working from home, Adobe sign made it easier for us to have the documents that need signatures be electronically signed and returned.

Pros

The best that I like about Adobe Sign is that once the signer signs the document, it comes back to the sender right away without the sender following-up and telling the signer to sign, print, scan and return.

Cons

Just still figuring out how to use the templates I had saved. Plus, based on experience, once the signer made a mistake and signs it, there is no way that he/she can edit it.

VL

Vanessa L.

Construction, 11-50 employees

EASY AND FUNCTIONAL

OVERALL- I LIKE THIS SOFTWARE. I DO RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS BECAUSE IT IS EASY ACCESS AND CAN EMAIL FROM ANY ELECTRONIC DEVICE.

Pros

I LIKE THAT THE SOFTWARE IS EASY, FUNCTIONAL AND I CAN LITERALLY HAVE IT ON MY PHONE,DESKTOP, AND TABLET. ITS EASY TO FIND THE DOCUMENTS ON THE CLOUD. I CAN EMAIL IT TO ANYONE ESPECIALLY IF SOMEONE IS WAITING FOR A DOCUMENT.

Cons

THE CONS TO THIS SOFTWARE IS THAT IT DOES NOT SAVE THE DOCUMENTS AUTOMATICALLY THERE OR WHEN YOU GO AND SAVE THE DOCUMENT IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE OPTION TO SAVE IT ON THE ADOBE CLOUD. YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY SAVE IT IN ADOBE CLOUD.

PC

PAWEL C.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 10,001+ employees

Adobe Sign- short review

I'm using the software every day and it makes my life easier and my work more effective.

Pros

I love that i don't have to scan documents or walk with printed version of agreements. I simply create document in Adobe Sign and everything is automatic.

Cons

Sometimes people who received notification/email are thinking that is SPAM email and I have to explain them that they can sign the document using received link...

Apparel & Fashion, 10,001+ employees

Adobe Sign is my go-to solution for swiftly signing documents

Adobe Sign allows me to send papers without having to make an offline copy, sign it, scan it, and upload it again. Using a hard disk instead of paper for document storage saves me time and money,

Pros

There are countless ways in which Adobe Sign has come in handy for me. We can easily and swiftly transmit our document with blanks for signatures, names, and dates. It's easy to use, and the names of signers are color-coded as you make it, so there's no mistaking who signed what.

Cons

You can't buy it on its own because it's part of a larger package. For people who simply want to utilize it, I can understand how this could be infuriating. However, this isn't as inconvenient for me as it would be for others because I use multiple Adobe products.

AA

Alexander A.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Great for Digital Signatures

Pros

I like how easy it is to sign PDF documents using Adobe Sign. Most of my organization is using it.

Cons

My biggest dislike about the software pertains to the support staff. Whenever I've had an issue, Adobe technical support takes way too long to speak to me and then once they finally do, they typically spend weeks working on my issue, often times with no resolution.

Ansou K.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Belle expérience!

Pros

J'utilise une version pro d' Adobe Acrobat, et ça me sauve la vie sur la signature des documents. Facile et plus tôt pratique, l'option de stockage des documents me permet d'avoir accès à tous mes documents sur mon smartphone.

Cons

Ayant testé d'autre programme, je trouve que cet outil est juste à ma convenance.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Its an everyday software, for anything. It has not comparision

Its an everyday software, for any type of document I send to customers, suppliers and affiliates.

Pros

Very easy to use It can be used anywhere and everywhere Learning curve is almost zero The e signature for docs is a great issue Does not matter if you are using a doc or data sheet or even a presentation, this software is "all terrain"

Cons

Sometimes it lag. The loading time slows a little bit, I cant realize if it is because the software or the connection.

Used other for 2+ years

Easily edit PDFs; but is Document Cloud worth the money?

Pros

The need to edit a saved PDFs is often an ad hoc situation. However, when the need arises - and it will - you're in a bind without Adobe Document Cloud (ADC). In this way, ADC is sort of like insurance: don't get caught without it. Updating and re-saving PDFs is simple and effective.

Cons

The problem with variable, random software need or usage is that a lot of money can be expended for no perceived value. Again, very much like paying for insurance. You know you need it but hope you never have to use it. In the case of ADC, you're paying so you hope you'll need it. When ADC sits idle it can feel like a poor use of money. My only issue was a random, rare need for ADC which made the product feel like it was not worth the value. That said, when the need to modify a PDF arose, the product was worth its weight in gold.

IS

Ibrahima Sory B.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

J'aimerais toujours l'utiliser

J'aime bien Adobe Acrobat !

Pros

L'accès à la documentation facile, c'est pour cela sa me plaît

Cons

Il est très facile à utiliser, accessibilité des documents

DH

David H.

Farming, self-employed

Adobe User

I work for a government agency and often having to sign invoices, request signatures, and sign contracts. I like how when requesting an electronic signature, each is date and time stamp and protected by a passcode.

Pros

I like the ease of the software. The documents I have to sign vary in level of importance. I like the feature that allows you to request multiple signatures and how you can gather those signatures in a specific order.

Cons

There's nothing I do like like about the software. Once you get use to it, it's pretty easy to use.

Satyam M.

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

Very nice add on for adobe acrobat

Pros

Love that I don't have to use the mouse to sign every time, this add on can just store the signature and apply.

Cons

Nothing, it's a free add on and very useful.

TA

Tydie A.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Excellent If You Have the Paid Version

Love being able to work with PDFs, but the paid version is what allows you to fully experience how helpful this software is.

Pros

Easily sign documents with your signature. Enables you to use an electronic signature or write your actual signature. I like being able to use my actual signature to authenticate documents I sign.

Cons

If you don't have the paid version, good luck. It is super clunky and doesn't allow you full capabilities. Using the free version does not allow you to sign and download documents with ease.

HB

Hicham B.

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

Avis positif

C'est un logiciel utile et facile a utiliser

Pros

La facilité au niveau de lecture de fichier pdf

Cons

On peut pas modifier les fichiers pdf avec ce logiciel

Muhammad Daud S.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Signature Made Simpler

Overall I had quite a good experience with Adobe Acrobat Sign, and I would suggest users try it with a trial version to understand if it meets their requirements. Adobe Acrobat Sign has a user-friendly interface and bug-free software model, making it easy to adopt and usability simpler.

Pros

Adobe Sign provides a convenient way of delivering digital signatures that are user-friendly, easy to access, and security encrypted. Adobe Acrobat sign is also universally accepted by other organizations in accepting agreements and contracts, making it easier for us to adopt it.

Cons

Adobe Acrobat Sign is slightly higher in price than other competitors

SS

Shivani S.

Maritime, 1-10 employees

Adobe for Contracts Signature

Relatively decent! Would recommend it to anyone looking for something easy to use

Pros

I like that it is relatively easy to use. You can store your signatures so you do not have to manually add

Cons

The older version was better when we could edit the fonts and paragraph spacing. The features are slightly limited now

KS

Kamilla S.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Avaliação positiva

Realizo formulário e faço a organização das tarefas e das finanças da minha empresa

Pros

O produto é de fácil manuseio, auxilia diretamente na praticidade do trabalho para que os formulário fiquem organizados é bem feitos, além de prático é muito eficiente

Cons

Não tenho ponto negativo sobre o Adobe Acrobat

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Lynnette C.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Learning Curve, But Excellent Results

Solves the problem of creating documents that can be accessed by anyone with a PDF reader, as well as being able to determine a signature path and track who has possession of the document and where it is in the signature process. Very helpful with docs that need several exec signatures to be completed.

Pros

Able to create clean, professional documents that are ready to form fill or sign. Easy to incorporate logos, tables, and form fields

Cons

I've been using this for a couple of years, and while it is helpful to have documents stored in the cloud, there are times when things "move" and aren't where I expect them to be - have also found that when creating documents for tracked signatures, there is a weird redundancy with the form fields and sig fields when they are prepared to send.