Adobe Sign Reviews

3.86/5 (37 reviews)

Terye Williams

Easy digital signature

Reviewed 2018-04-04

Pros
Ease of use for setting up a document and for the signer to understand where and why to fill in the document and sign. I also like that it notifies you when you have missed checking Data before sending

Cons
I wish there was more flexibility when editing a template in the actual preview stage. I often use the same document more than once in A-day with the only information changing being the signer, cost and dates of delivery..

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Michael Sallander

Gets the Job done at a good price

Reviewed 2017-05-01

Pros
Straight forward way to get documents signed electronically from a trusted name, Adobe. I like the document analytics that come with the product.

Cons
The interface really bothers me and I hate that I cannot edit the settings of the document once I set it up and before I send. So if I accidentally put that I need to sign first and want to change that or realized I needed to add a recipient, I have to cancel out the document and start all over again.

Alex Del Toro

License/ User or Sucker

Reviewed 2018-01-26

Pros
It works with our software, however you have to very careful on how you use it. Most people are use to the program

Cons
Our IT person recommended EchoSign and has incorporated it into our system and we were using it on every file not thinking about the usage, WRONG DECISION. There contracts are written to be confusing, any attorney could of written something clearer and easier to understand. "CUSTOMER IS PERMITTED TO SEND A TOTAL NUMBER OF TRANSACTIONS PER LICENSE YEAR EQUIVALENT TO 300 TRANSACTIONS PER LICENSED USER PER LICENSE YEAR." " AFTER THE INITIAL LICENSE TERM, THE ON-DEMAND SERVICES AUTOMATICALLY RENEW FOR SUCCESSIVE PERIODS OF 12 MONTHS, UNLESS EITHER PARTY PROVIDES WRITTEN NOTICE TO THE OTHER PARTY OF ITS INTENT NOT TO RENEW AT LEAST 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EXPIRATION OF ANY THEN CURRENT LICENSE TERM." So in a nut shell they never notified us for our overages. However, why not just sell 300 uses, why call it a USER, using the term user implies a person/user we had 6 people in the office using Echosign so we purchased 6 licenses per year. They actually gave us 2 options. I told them that now that we know how expensive it is we are only going to use it when it is needed instead of on every file. their response was that we had to commit to 12 users and they would not negotiate. It is pure extortion, however I am not playing that game.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Anonymous

Unfair practices and horrible customer support, steer away

Reviewed 2016-07-25

I've used echosign for many years and their product is decent but adobe ruined it, last month they disconnected my account because according to them my credit card didn't go through, no problem right? here is my credit card, charge me and lets continue but no, they will not allow me to continue my previous plan and they want me to sign a 3 years commitment!!!!! this is unbelievable. I am currently looking at docusign and right signature wasting time on something i already had sorted because of a greedy company. Don't use echosign, unfair practices.

Pros
Solid online signing software. would use again if they re haul their practices.

Cons
unfair practices using bait and switch tactics with greedy sales people

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

India Owens, MSN, RN, CEN,NE-BC,FAEN

Makes Signing Documents Completely Portable!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-16

Pros
So convenient and intuitive to use! Makes sharing, signing and submitting signed documents a breeze! Easily replaces the old fashioned fax, making signing documents easily done from anywhere. The options to choose a pre made signature using your name or creating your own is value added as not using an individual signature is not appealing to some.

Cons
I love this app so much that I can't think of anything to improve it in and of itself. I would say that if a vendor is sending me multiple documents to sign in one email that it is hard to tell which ones I have signed and which ones are yet to be signed without opening the link, but this is a minor snag.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Gregory Marchese

EchoSign does a solid job

Reviewed 2016-08-29

We use echosign to send PDFs for digital signing. It does a good job, and does notifications in realtime. Our signees really enjoy the ease that it is for signing. Sending PDFs and managing the document library is somewhat of a hassle.

Pros
- Quick notifications - Ease of Signing

Cons
- Administration is a hassle. - Expensive

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Cynthia Garcia

As a user - easy and fast

Reviewed 2018-10-31

Pros
As a user who has used Adobe Sign to sign multiple work and academic related documents, I found it really intuitive to use. It was very simple to sign my name (provided that I do have a touch screen laptop) - however there is also the typing option available if preferred. I like being able to save my signature. I like being able to sign online as it saves me time from scanning and uploading certain forms that require a signature.

Cons
It is a bit buggy at times. If a document requires multiple signatures, I find that it is difficult at times to get them all signed because the page jumps back to the previous signature even when I have made sure I have clicked the next “signature box”. I run across this problem more frequently when I save a signature and try using it again on the same document.

Trusted provider

Reviewed 2018-02-14

Pros
Adobe is a trusted provider and we don't worry too much about the information our company shares with them. This makes electronic signatures a lot more convenient than most of the other software out there

Cons
We have had some negative feedback as far as the functionality. Little annoyances like editing settings of documents are a factor. This is also not the cheapest reliable software in it's class.

Easy esignature for everyone

Reviewed 2019-05-22

Pros
It's ease of use and integration for the adobe reader to sign your documents is by far its advantage.

Cons
It's pricing for personal use is not practical. However, for business needs its almost worth it.

Catherine Ilao

Saves time for signing

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-01-26

Pros
Adobe sign allows people to have non-legal documents signed without the need for people to physically meet with each other. Signatures can be repeated until desired attempt has beeb reached.

Cons
The application is most convenient for people who have styluses for their signature attempt. Some small strokes of your signature can also be lost because of its digital form

Claude Waddington

Useful tool

Reviewed 2015-09-22

I had to research a solution for our clients who had to sign a multitude of documents on a daily basis. From what I've come across, Adobe EchoSign is the best solution, making your workload much easier to deal with. EchoSign addresses the privacy and e-signature issues head on with enhanced signer verification.

Pros
Saves costs on paper and printing.

Cons
Price has been an issue for some clients, but the busier the business is the more EchoSign seems to be the best solution.

Aaron Michalove

Future of contract execution

Reviewed 2015-10-02

Tired of printing, signing, scanning, emailing, and archiving to PDF? This is the future of contract execution.

Pros
This tool is great. Integration to Microsoft Office for content creation and easy execution with PDF archive.

Cons
Adobe known for update issues and frequency. Not inexpensive.

Great idea, flawed execution

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Pros
Getting a signatures, paper-free, on your mobile device or tablet is a great idea for any business. Signatures are legally binding, copies of contracts are emailed automatically to signatory and to you.

Cons
App will only allow one signature per document. There is no help files or quality support available. Pricing is high for infrequent use. It is slow to set up a contract to be signed and can not be done in advance. The program identifies the signatory by their email address instead of by name.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-02-06

Pros
Ease of use Easy to setup Easy to distribute Free trial was great to get started Others on distribution list seem to the no it was intuitive

Cons
Distribution and a friendly signature is a consideration when selecting these products. If you still like the use of a fax and a handwritten signature try MyFax.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Secure Signature

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-03-19

Pros
Using Adobe Sign, I can add a signature to important documents from within Adobe Reader. I can store my signature for quick signatures.

Cons
I wish Adobe Sign was a little easier to use. It can be a little shaky at times to use and sometimes my signature is not saved.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Not the best product

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-01-12

Pros
I have used Adobe Sign for many years and their product is decent.

Cons
I have used echosign for many years and their product is decent but adobe ruined it, last month they disconnected my account because according to them my credit card did not go through, no problem right?

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Anonymous

Straight forward for those who haven't used it

Reviewed 2019-02-16

Pros
I used this tool to sign an offer I had with a company. It was pretty straight forward. Simply press the buttons and keep signing your life away.

Cons
None that I can think of. I think if I had to be critical, the design of EchoSign isn't very pretty. They could use some designers for that!

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

R. Greg Crews

Terrible Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-08-01

Pros
It's Adobe, so it's pretty much accepted as a standard worldwide. That's where the pros end though, it's done there!

Cons
No free trial I could find anywhere, DocuSign has a better platform, it's cheaper, and you can actually get a live person, who's not cranky and irritable!

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Dated signing app

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-12-04

Pros
Adobe sign has a lot of very specific signing features to make sure you get your document signed the way it would be in real life.

Cons
The user-experience really seemed to take the back seat while the app was being developed as there is often a lot of unnecessary information/options to interpret at any given point.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10