Adobe Sign Reviews

Adobe Sign

Cloud-based eSignature solution

Adobe Sign

It is perfect

It has been possible for me on the occasions when I wanted to share important information through the cloud.

Pros

I like it because it allows me to access any document on any cell phone whenever I have access to the web and that's great.

Cons

I would like your capacity in the free mode to be greater, because sometimes I would like to upload heavier files.

Easy to gather signatures

Over all I would highly recommend Adobe sign to anyone who is looking to streamline their signature gathering processes.

Pros

As a teacher, I was still sending home documents to be signed and then having to chase people down to have them returned. I started using Adobe sign and now things are being returned within 24 hours. This program has made life super easy for me. It is very user friendly.

Cons

So far I haven't really found many negative things about adobe sign. I think people figure out how to use it very quickly without any issues.

Salvage for your hard drive

Pros

Everyone on the working machine has files that can't be deleted, but they are not used every day. It can be documents, manuals, specifications, etc. I do not know how anyone, but I have terabytes of information. Cloud storage has become a real salvation for my hard drive. Very comfortably. In the cloud, documents can be sorted and worked with them online.

Cons

There is not always an opportunity to access information, because at times the Internet is lost, I do not think that such a problem is only in our company.

Very Good Cloud Sorage

My overall experience has been okay. I don’t use it much but when I do, it has been a lifesaver.

Pros

The software works along well with my other apps on my iPad Pro. There are times when using Adobe was the only way to go. There were times when certain documents that I needed could not be emailed unless I was using Adobe.

Cons

The software could use more: options, a little bit more easy to use, and scanning options.

Interacts well with PDF files

Pros

Document Cloud software perfectly integrates with other Adobe products. Using it, I can easily download, download and convert PDF documents to Excel and Word.

Cons

The speed of the Document Cloud largely depends on the speed of the Internet connection. When working on a mobile device, the editor's performance is an order of magnitude lower than on a computer.

An important part of the Adobe package

Pros

The integration of Adobe related files through it is amazing .The digital editing and signing of documents is very convenient .

Cons

The associated costs mean that the Document Cloud is necessary only if you primarily work with Adobe products.

Access your document anywhere

Pros

mobility No need to fear about lost or stolen. Have functionalities like, digital signature and type on scanned PDF documents and save.

Cons

Difficult to organise the file. Difficulty in editing PDFs.

One of the best applications on market to edit documents.

Editing daily documents it's possible with this tool.

Pros

- It's great how you can edit PDF documents, scanned documents, it helps you saving time and money in paper, ink. - Handles large documents without problems.

Cons

- It's a platform a little bit expensive to common users. - You can't use it for 1 month and leave, because platform demands you to assume annual commitment.

Perfect for storing your pdf files in the cloud

Pros

It is easy to use and you can store all your documents in the cloud so you don't lose them

Cons

I have no problem with this software. For me it works perfectly

I have always been a fan of Adobe software

I like Adobe Document Cloud and Sign. It's convenient to just pull up a PDF on my phone, iPad and/or computer, sign it and send.

Pros

What I like most about Adobe Document Cloud Sign is the ease of use and convenience of using it on any of my electronic devices.

Cons

The only downfall to Adobe is that they utilize PDF and the majority of the time myself and other colleagues do not.

Adobe Document Cloud Review

Overall, my experience with the product has been fairly good.

Pros

I think its neat being able to switch between different computers and have everything sync up. It's nice that they offer the 2GB of free storage.

Cons

I don't particularly care for the layout of the application because I am more of a Mac-person and the layout reminds me very much of Windows software.

I have been using Adobe DC and find that the program is great for creating proposals.

Pros

You can easily convert from MS Office products in Adobe, share documents and edit within the cloud. It also allows easy access to files from anywhere.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve in trying to locate features and functionality with Adobe DC verses Adobe Acrobat/Reader. Once you figure this out though, Adobe DC is quite a powerful tool.

EchoSign does a solid job

We use echosign to send PDFs for digital signing. It does a good job, and does notifications in realtime. Our signees really enjoy the ease that it is for signing. Sending PDFs and managing the document library is somewhat of a hassle.

Pros

- Quick notifications - Ease of Signing

Cons

- Administration is a hassle. - Expensive

Most professional document cloud storage out there

Overall wonderful, very professional customer service and great functionality make it a win for us.

Pros

Adobe document cloud has great functionality and interfaces smoothly with our office.

Cons

Like all Adobe products there is a serious learning curve when you first start using it but once you get the hang of things it is excellent.

Its just very easy and convenient

Pros

I love how mobile this makes us. We can share & sign digital documents from literally anywhere. The need to be in the office is just not there anymore - we can work from home, on the road, wherever.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to edit & make changes within the document itself, without having to manipulate the pdf in any way.

Cannot integrate the API without an enterprise level subscription

Adobe's pricing model is quite nefarious, they charge you one year in advance. You cannot get out of this and if you wish to cancel, they will charge you half the subscription until the end of the contract. Also you cannot make changes to your subscription until near the end of the contract. You have a one month window. If you forget then tough, you have to pay cancellation fees for another year. The enterprise level do not have a price on the website, I'm not sure why companies do this unless it's because it is bad value and they want to lock you in for a conversation. The support is hit and miss, sometimes they are helpful but other times I have had chats with support where they just stop responding and the chat ends.

Pros

Seemed to work ok. It managed to take a PDF template and fill it in with custom value. One big problem is because this is a pdf, all boxes were fixed so if you have a text area, you have to make sure it's big enough to fit anything you need in there. Otherwise it will spill out of the layout.

Cons

We integrated the Adobe sign API with our website and got everything working. When I tried to upgrade our account I found out that we needed an enterprise level plan. This is partly my fault for not reading the feature list thoroughly. I have not worked with any other businesses that charge for API access. This is usually free.

adobe document cloud Makes my work more easier, opens up lots of possibilities to do more easier wor

Pros

allows me to do really serious work with pdf's - extracting, converting, creating new documents, signing, combining documents and more

Cons

For collecting electronic signatures, this is a great solution

Create and edit PDF's and collect electronic signatures.

Pros

A simple to use document service that allows you to create and/or edit PDF files and then collect electronic signatures on those files, if needed. A great tool for organizing your PDF files as well.

Cons

There is a learning curve to understanding how to use the full functionality of the software. There is also an issue I experience where occasionally the program will freeze and I will need to restart. In these instances, my data is not lost, even if I had not saved recently.

A convenient platform for processing documents

Pros

I've been using the service for several months. Very satisfied with the results. The experience turned out to be rich, but positive in its basis. To work online you need to get used to. Advantages: automatic saving of documents, access at any time, from any device and from any place.

Cons

Sometimes you have to have a lot of patience. Like any other, this service is highly dependent on the speed of the Internet. Sometimes it hinders, not without it. But it happens rarely enough.

Fan

Pros

I'm a huge fan of Adobe software. I've been using it for years. I just began using Adobe Doc Cloud for work and am just as pleased.

Cons

Total Fan of Adobe Acrobat & Cloud Services!

I use it daily for multiple purposes--editing, completing forms, saving information online for easy access, etc. So glad I ordered!

Pros

I work from home and two offices. Adobe Cloud allows me to access and edit documents wherever I am. Recently added Acrobat and use it daily. Excellent product for the money!

Cons

In editing, I would love more functionality in font style, highlighting, and circling text for emphasis. Adobe is so sophisticated, I'm assuming the functionality is there, and I just don't know how to use it.

Documents Stored!

Pros

the ability to integrate my adobe products into a seamless cloud storage service and then being able to share with others easily.

Cons

the sometimes cost prohibitive nature of adobe products is what keeps me from purchasing more! offering more discounts, especially for schools and teachers would be very much appreciated!

The Best e-Signature Software Available

I used Adobe EchoSign for years, which then became Adobe Document Cloud and it was always the best one out there, you could control the placement of fields nicely, the interface was easier to use, and it was reliable in that emails never seemed to be sent to users' junk mail boxes, or anything that caused any issues communicating with clients. The only issue I had was when they stopped allowing 5 free documents a month and started charging a monthly fee. Since I don't always use digital documents, it wasn't worth a monthly fee to use. I tried a few others that aren't all that great but still do the job, ending up with DigiSign for now. If Adobe would offer a different payment plan that was more flexible, I think I would go back to it though.

Pros

Ease of use, nice interface, more reliable than others out there.

Cons

Payment plan was not flexible.

Adobe takes its solution to the next step

Used to share and access documents on the internal organization's network.

Pros

It has the same standard operation as Adobe PDF solutions. The interface is simple and efficient and Document Cloud takes adobe to the web based market. Now it is possible to access and share PDF documents trough an integrated Adobe network.

Cons

The application for mobile devices is limited in features compared to the desktop version, now days we need the full features on every platform.

I use it to store my important documents

Pros

I love that I am able to sign, track and manage signature processes easier with adobe document cloud.