Adobe Sign Reviews

Pros

Excellent business application that integrates directly in with our Creative Cloud subscription users. Allows for timely signatures of important business documents on any device.

A scalable solution with great API to integrate with your documentation ecosystem. It got a great intuitive UI and ease of usability.

Sharique K.

The ease of having customers sign documents electronically is really nice. I love that I can track if they've signed it and send reminders.

Kierria E.

Cons

I had a horrible experience with the setup and connection to Salesforce.

It is also not totally straightforward how to send forms to multiple participants at the same time but prefill different information. It is easy to accidentally send out the wrong information.

Rachel W.

Sometimes people who received notification/email are thinking that is SPAM email and I have to explain them that they can sign the document using received link.

PAWEL C.

Sign, sealed, delivered

Pros

The basic function of this program, signing a document or creating a signable document can be done securely. The potential uses for this if integrated into a type of blockchain technology are numerous and could help change the way people and business's do business, the way medical records are stored, sent to and from patient to doctor to different doctors, or to reduce people's ability to evade taxes (yup bake a few).

Cons

I don't like that you can't just buy this app but we'll played Adobe...

inexpensive platform for signing contracts

Easy to use, I can edit these PDFs, sign, and easily attach to a e-mail. I love it and highly recommended it especially since PDFS are common. Also, I can save my signature!!

Pros

Extremely cheap if you have the whole Adobe Creative Suite as I do. I love that I can just pull up any PDFs easily sign them and attached to an e-mail and done. Not only that I can also edit anything as I go. I used it weekly on my phone, tablet, and computer.

Cons

There isn't much cons. I do not know the pricing of the software individually. I have the creative suite and did not expect to use this as much as my other software's. I can not find any cons, easily the best.

Customer service was awful

Pros

The product can be easy to use for basic functions of just getting people to sign a document. As soon as you start needing slightly more advanced features like witness signatures, or modifying an agreement after it has been sent it becomes a nightmare.

Cons

The Adobe Sign trial was a nightmare, and the customer service has been even worse. I needed to get my documents signed by over 20 people and also witness signed too. The witness signature process was confusing at best. I then had an issue whereby I couldn’t cancel an agreement that had been sent, and it took nearly an hour on customer support for the agent to suggest using Chrome instead of Safari,...

Modernity and Ease

Overall, Adobe Sign has made my work process much faster and simpler and it has been truly so helpful and effective. I think there are many great features within the software so you can really make it work for you however you may need. Although pricey, the software really optimizes workflow on another level.

Pros

Adobe Sign really helps to streamline workflow because it is very effective, and easy to use. If you work with documents that need signatures at all, Adobe Sign is pretty much a must. It is very easy, and fast, to send a document off for signature and then be notified once it is signed. Adobe Sign also has a feature where the document can be sent through various approval levels and be re-routed according to a formula that you can modify—so if a document ultimately needs to be approved by three people in a hierarchical order, you can set it up in Adobe sign to be sent to the first approved and so forth. Another great feature is the ability to actually edit and draw your signature as it would look had you signed it in person, instead of just having a cursive type font.

Cons

There aren’t any major downsides to this software, I think the main downside would be that it is a little pricey so if you want to get the software for multiple people in your company it may be pushing the budget. But, the features and increased efficiency are worth the price in my opinion.

Efficient Signing

Overall, as an Admin and a user this product has been great for our company. Our Finance and Legal especially like how easy it is for use and the highly recommend this product. As a user myself I like how the AI scans the page and knows how to guide you through the docs as if you were filling it out on paper.

Pros

I love how easy it is to go through PDFS and fill out what is needed without the hassle of using another software that makes you do most of the work.

Cons

I do feel their customer service could be faster at responding when things are not wokring or when questions arise.

Great app

I have had a great experience with it, once I got to know where all the features are and what they are meant for.

Pros

It allows the user to have easiy access to documents, such as PDFs, CV, scripts etc Also has a great edit feature that the user can sign and edit documents with ease.

Cons

Sometimes crashes while in use, can be difficult for beginners to understand and startup loading time can be a bit slow.

Fantastic once you're past the big learning curve & bad interface

Until it was removed from the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, I used Adobe Sign quite extensively. It was an excellent solution for managing "incomplete" grade contracts that had to be signed by me, the student, and someone from our Dean's Office; it was also quite useful for obtaining informed consent for research studies and other similar functions.

Pros

When Adobe Sign is configured properly and you have a good working knowledge of how to use it, it really is a useful tool that could almost be called industry-leading. Since Adobe is the entity that developed and manages the PDF file format, that means that PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat are natively supported by Adobe Sign--you can prepare forms in Acrobat and upload them directly to Sign, and they are ready to use. However, it is also possible to edit form fields and some of their properties (though not PDFs themselves) through the web-based Sign interface. The signing audit trail that is generated and automatically appended to finalized PDF files is also an excellent feature.

Cons

The learning curve is tricky, in large part because of the confusing naming conventions Adobe has used. For example, say you upload a form you have created and prepared in Adobe Acrobat, and you need to send it to one person for their signature before you sign it yourself. It can be difficult to figure out where exactly your file has been uploaded, and it is easy to erroneously assume that your form...

Quick and Easy

My overall experience is great. I have no complaints, but, there is still minor room for improvement.

Pros

The sheer speed and ease of quickly signing a document is just pleasant, you really don't need to think much about it.

Cons

Some better integration into a browser would be nice, like a chrome plugin, because most people do their work in the cloud nowadays.

No Better Option - but that comes at a price

I dont currently own Adobe Sign because it is rather expensive (like most adobe software). However, I have used it on at least a dozen occasions, probably more, and it is very easy to use and navigate through any documents with. Plenty of useful functionality and files are very secure.

Pros

Very secure, easy to use and comes with a lot of useful features to make signing documents quick and easy.

Cons

Pricing of anything made by Adobe is high and for small businesses like myself, it may be out of reach financially. However, its a solid service that I have yet to find any fault in functionality.

Good For Instant Signing

Great tool for people who usually forget to sign documents after printing

Pros

Super effective to sign documents and not forget to sign it later when we print the documents out and send it out

Cons

Sometimes signing the document will make it lock the document and not being able to change any information on it after

Adobe Document Cloud tool to store, search and view files on the internet.

In my daily research work I used many PDF files, of different sizes (from very large books, to articles or extracts of few pages), which can be stored through this tool, and each time the use is required. from those files it is easy to access through the icon on the screen to search for them, without having to affect the capacity of the computer equipment. Stored files can be shared with groups of jobs and can even be sent to others for reading. It provides quiet and security in terms of stored documents, and does not allow other people on the Internet to have access to them without proper authorization.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a very useful tool for storing, searching and viewing digital files on the internet, and integrates with Adobe in different versions for desktop PCs such as Acrobat DC, in addition to mobile and web applications, such as Fill & Sign, PDF, among others. The Adobe Document Cloud allows both people and organizations through digital documentation to work faster, with the lowest...

Cons

As users of Adobe Document Cloud I really have nothing to object to the use of the program, possibly the failure that has occurred to me in some opportunities is that once I was disconnected for lack of update, and did not let me update, but solve it and I continued working without any problem, and I have not lost the information that I have stored.

Makes my job so convenient!

Adobe Sign has made my job and life much easier when it comes to signing documents. I work remotely without a printer/scanner, and travel quite frequently, so it would very inconvenient to add signatures to documents without this software. Adobe Sign has saved me a lot of time, energy, and frustration throughout the years!

Pros

If you and/or your supervisor have to sign a lot of documents, you need to have Adobe Sign. I love that you can save multiple signatures so you can drop in the appropriate one into a document. The backgrounds are also clear, so the signatures will go across/over the signature line, making it appear like a real-life signature. It's so much more convenient to do rather than printing out a document and having to scan it back in, which is sometimes not possible if you're traveling or do not have access to a printer/scanner.

Cons

Occasionally if you drop a signature into a document and click save, you can't remove it. So a few times I've had to close out a document and re-open it, then re-add the signature. That may just be a glitch though because this only happens to be occasionally. Other than this small glitch, I can think of no other negatives of this software.

E-Signing The Way You Want It

First the goal was to get contracts for e-commerce (when credit card webforms and hyperlinked terms wouldn't cut it for certain size engagements). But then it became a tool to collect policy acknowledgement forms, extend offer letters, etc. Now that folks (almost everyone) is remote, it is the solution to almost every problem that needs a signature.

Pros

I appreciate the e-signing features, particularly the ability to reassign and delegate. The audit trails aren't just appended to the end of executed documents, but can also be viewed in real time from the Manage dashboard. Sending out for signatures gives you numerous options on CCing to endless recipients, specified fields, specified order, etc. The integration/webhooks are pretty snazzy as well and compliment basic e-commerce storefronts. I'm a huge fun of the webforms (they used to be called widgets) making ready to go agreements very accessible via link or embed code.

Cons

As much as I like the webforms, I do have two gripes with them. 1. Once you create a webform, you can go back and move fields around but you can't ever change who is CC'ed on them. The easy solution is to always CC a "group" or "alias" and add/subtract folks as needed, but it is a bit cumbersome. 2. There are limitations to the conditions/formatting of the fields, particularly in blank entry text fields. Otherwise, a solid product all around.

I can’t believe this comes with my apps!!

Pros

It basically makes it too easy not to use. It know ls where to tell people to sign and where to fill text.

Cons

None honestly. I use this for all my contracts and it’s beyond easy!

Essential for business

Overall, I really value Adobe and the ease and efficiency of creating documents that I use everyday for my business

Pros

As a consultant, I regularly use Adobe for proposals, reports and contracts. Being able to convert a word document to a pdf and then to create and combine various documents into one is essential for responding to solicitations for services. I love the organize pages feature because it makes re-ordering or deleting pages so simple - I use it all of the time for proposals. The electronic signature feature is also such a time-saver. I can review and execute contracts and time sheets avoiding having to print, sign and then scan the document.

Cons

While I like the sticky note feature, it is sometimes hard to track the notes in the side panel and the text to which they correspond. Also, providing a mark up of a document using the editing feature is a bit cumbersome: with narrative in multiple text boxes, commenting within a text box can obscure or throw off the other boxes in the document. (At the same time, the beauty of pdfs is that they are not easy to edit)

Practical and Easy To Use

Because Adobe Document Cloud is included/integrated into Adobe's larger creative ecosystem, we use it to manage documents related to our ongoing projects. However, if you are not already paying for this service there is no reason to choose it over Google Drive (which is free and arguably easier to use).

Pros

Although cloud storage is nothing unique at this point, Adobe Document Cloud allows you to convert word documents to PDF and makes them searchable, which is extremely useful when you're dealing with hundreds of documents like we do. It is also heavily integrated with the rest of Adobe's software, which is convenient considering that we do about 95% of our work in Adobe Creative Cloud.

Cons

Adobe Document Cloud is a standalone program, which can occasionally crash and uses a larger amount of RAM than it should (as opposed to something like Google Docs which is completely browser based). It can also be confusing to keep track of what part of a document a note is attached to, since they show up on the side of the document in its own column.

Adobe Document Cloud seems essential for managing PDF files

I manage tens of thousands of pages of documents. I can search, assemble together, separate, mail, and compare which saves me time.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a confusing name that changes too often. Adobe Reader is the free PDF viewer. Adode Document Cloud, aka Adobe Acrobat allows you tremendous flexibility to organize, manage, and change PDF files. If the text of your documents is searchable (Either because it was created that way, or you ran character recognition), then that is very helpful to locate information and avoid using paper.

Cons

Adobe Document Cloud is a separate download, and a slow installation. Installation is unnecessarily complicated, and it may require their technical support. It may seem that you can achieve the same features by using the Adobe Reader because a user can sign-in, but that is illusory. All of the features are with the Document Cloud and you will no longer need the separate Reader installed.

Great Storage Possibility To Store PDF Documents

We started to use Adobe Document Cloud 2 years ago.My overall experience with this software is really awesome.I am working various PDF documentation during a business day.Managing function of documentation is great.It offers customer to work and share a document which needs some one review .It provides efficiency in Daily business.Software is offering secuity and increasing print costs.When you need someone's signature ,you are able to collect all signatures without printing and scanning .You are doing your business in secure way

Pros

I like most about the product is security.All important and sensible documents of company are in secure. Documents are only eligible for the staff who has given Access.The other good feature is you can send the document to your client with a signature.In additon customer service are giving very good service ,they are really willing to help you

Cons

I have been experienced the user experinece not too much customer friendly.Some menus and features are complicated.

Keep your documents and books on the go!

It is extremely easy to learn. Very short learning period. Keep in mind to update your files after you work on them, so when I check them from another device, you can pick where you left off.

Pros

It is so easy to read and share documents across devices thanks to Adobe Document Cloud. I am able to start reading and annotating a document on my tablet and I can pick up where I left on my laptop at work without an issue! I also put cookbooks, any ebooks and visuals in pdf form on my Adobe Document Cloud for easy accessibility. I access my recipes on my tablet while cooking in the kitchen and keep checking on my phone if my tablet battery dies. It is so easy to use!

Cons

There is literally nothing wrong with this software. It is quick to upload a document to a cloud. It never crashed for me or gave me a hard time on any kind of device. I use this software on PC, tablet and smartphone.

Used on my last team

Now that I have experience with it -- I would totally use it again.

Pros

It was very easy to manage, share, and distribute all the files, folders, and content that my team needed.

Cons

I was more familiar with Google or Dropbox. There was a small learning curve on how to do small tasks with Adobe.

Good product but terrible setup experience

Good product, kind support, poor experience with simple user/account configuration issues.

Pros

Setting up documents for signature and executing the signing is straightforward. The integration with Salesforce is robust and better than the integration with Docusign.

Cons

I had a horrible experience with the setup and connection to Salesforce. This all was around setting up a trial account and then the Adobe system not being able to figure out that I purchased the licenses from a different account. It took over 5 separate support discussions to get the accounts straightened out and then connected to Salesforce with the correct users. Support individuals were very kind and tried to be helpful, but the Adobe technology should not have been this difficult to troubleshoot a simple user/account issue.

Adobe - Must Have for Legal Professionals

Good experience, even through its a license subject to an ongoing monthly fee, I think its worth having, meets the cost v. benefit analysis.

Pros

Editing pdf files is the best feature. There are so many instances when you have an 90 page document and only last page needs to be signed with wet signature. With Adobe license you can only print the last page, sign and then replace the last page in the existing document with the signed page. Another great feature it's ability to fill in fillable pdfs and e-sign. One more feature is exporting pdf documents into word. Formatting will be off but it will do the work.

Cons

Cost, its $15/month so you are hooked up on an ongoing fee. This may be a little too burdensome on a smaller business like self-employed consulting services.

My law firm cannot function without this software solution!

It increased the productivity of my firm by allowing us to create and edit PDF files with ease.

Pros

The software solution allows me to create and edit PDFs. The fact that I can edit text in a PDF file is a great feature. This is something that I use almost every day. It is very easy to use and intuitive. The other great feature I love about this software is organizing PDFs. I submit immigration petitions. So, I scan in documents and sometimes have to reorganize or add documents to a scan. This program allows me to reorganize documents with ease. There are countless other features in this software. I do use some, but not all of them. But, this software is an invaluable solution for my legal practice.

Cons

It will occasionally crash on me, but that happens.

Adobe DC Review

Overall I have had a very positive experience using Adobe DC. It is something that I use daily and I rely on as my work location physically changes constantly and intranet services are not always available for me to access my work server. Adobe DC makes it easier for me to work independently as well from my emails and allows me to have my documents at my fingertips.

Pros

What I liked most about this software was how easily it can be used accross multiple devices. I use various operating systems and application on various devices, and I have not had an iissue using Adobe DC on any of them. I have not had any issues in relation to the hardware I was using and the software seems to run quite similarly and flawlessly accross my devices. I do not appreciate it when software lags on different platforms, amd with this program, it is a non-issue.

Cons

I do not truly have any complaints with this software. The only area I coudl see where there could be some improvement is in relation to speed. Sometimes depending on the file being manipulated, the software might be slower or take a little time to load.

The Convenience of Adobe Sign

I found a very great experience with Adobe Sign to work for schools and businesses. Customer support is also great. Recommend using Adobe Sign to experience an amazing time. It is helpful for your works in the future and even now. it is a wonderful application.

Pros

Automatic process form and signature into a proper document format. Adobe helped me create an online form quickly. It saves time. Also, it makes the form looks easy to read to everyone. The notification is another important function to let me know when I need. Allowing me to edit, upload and save signature to the document.

Cons

It does not have any problems. The app is easy to use with different functions. However, it is much more useful for businesses rather than personal.