Adobe Sign Reviews - Page 17

Cool service but expensive

Pros

I like how the adobe pdf's stay synced online, sometimes I edited and highlight sections too

Cons

The software is pretty expensive for nothing so great, and the adverts before you have purchased it and mildly annoying

Great product

Pros

Provides a unified area for all the docs you need, avoiding risk of having your work lost due to computer crashes

Cons

It is limited mainly to pdfs, not all the file types are available for upload

Adobe is a good utility bill reader tool

Pros

When my water company emails me my monthly water bill,the email says you need adobe on your iPhone iPad to view and read bill.

Cons

I really don’t have any cons for adobe because it is perfect in every way.

adobe document cloud software (Fill & Sign) is a really great aplicatio for everyone, and it's free

Pros

The desktop versions of Acrobat document cloud software have some nice new features and enhancements

Cons

the subscriptions of the software adobe document cloud are expensive but it has a lot of benefits.

Adobe Sign Review

I would recommend. It is a cheap and effective tool to digitally sign and track douments.

Pros

It is an easy way to digitally sign and approve documents. It has an office signature and timestamp which tracks the document.

Cons

Like most Adobe products it is cumbersome to use. This is compared to other software products. Once you figure out the ins and outs it works well.

Future of contract execution

Tired of printing, signing, scanning, emailing, and archiving to PDF? This is the future of contract execution.

Pros

This tool is great. Integration to Microsoft Office for content creation and easy execution with PDF archive.

Cons

Adobe known for update issues and frequency. Not inexpensive.

Great

It is easy to share with others and have access where ever we are. It helps us to be efficient.

Pros

It helps our efficiency in the office to have all documents needed in our office or at home, or on the go.

Not sure if necessary

A service that could be more useful if circumstances and pricing were different but may be highly useful for certain industries or positions.

Pros

Signing documents can be a major feature in many business, however with adoption of electronic signature rules in filing it is less necessary than before for the practicing litigator.

Cons

It is largely overpriced considering the alternatives, at least in the legal services world. It would do better to model their pricing differently as Adobe does for their reader suite of services.

Nice way to have employees sign things

Used it to allow employees remote access to sign documents.

Pros

We recently have had our office impacted by Covid-19 and have required our employees to sign documents. This hasn't always been easy, as some do not have easy access to printers or scanners. This has simplified the process for us. We can send this to employees and they can e-sign and send back to us.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is trying to distribute the email to multiple people at the same time. I am sure it is possible, but I wasn't sure how to do it.

Great

Pros

I use Adobe Sign very frequently for signing contracts, whether it be for leases or work contracts.

Cons

I really enjoy this. I can't think of anything I don't like.

Great Cloud

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a greta solution for all your documents. I like that it has a free option.

Cons

If you need more storage then it will cost you.

I love Adobe Document Cloud

Document productions

Pros

This is super easy to use and intuitive. I use it on a daily basis.

Cons

Nothing! It's a great product and I haven't seen any limits!

Access and sign your docs from any place!

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud allows you to store, sign and access you documents from everywhere. Also you can combine your PDFs into a single file, etc.

Cons

Super convenient and better than paper!

Pros

Our office is trying to go (mostly) paperless, so using Document Cloud is sweet for signing and scanning our docs, as well as easily uploading them to our shared cloud storage. Adobe Sign, which is part of the Document Cloud, makes getting digital signatures insanely easy.

Cons

The pricing structure is a bit odd, with many compononts of Document Cloud having their own separate subscription (for example, adobe sign is not included with the document cloud subscription, meaning an additional for the signing functionality alone).

Everything Adobe Works Well Enough To Do Just About Any Job

Pros

The features and abilities with this product, like everything Adobe, are expansive.

Cons

Expansive feature sets equal lots of learning curve.

Another player in the cloud offers

Pros

-Integrated with Adobe suite -A lot of space available

Cons

-Another cloud to learn... do we have enough players right now? -If you don't use any Adobe product, no advantage to use it.

Worth it

Pros

Definitely a keeper if you have dozens of important documents that you need easy access to

Cons

Can be a bit pricey if you need more data.

Photoshop Product trials

They have really awesome product trials that I take advantage of every once in a while. They don't limit the product to 1 trial per system so I make a new gmail account whenever I need access to a week long subscription

Pros

It's way more modular than microsoft paint or any of the other basic freemium softwares

Cons

Sometime I have issues with pixilation when transferring the documents to a print format

Adobe Makes Authentication Easy

Great!

Pros

It helped make official documents for new tenants.

Cons

It did not always save the signatures and would have to contact tenants again.

Filling It in with Adobe Sign

Business problems I am solving with Adobe sign are tracking and management. I have realized better work flow solutions with adobe sign.

Pros

I liked most about the adobe sign, the electronic signature feature. It is also easy to integrate into general use.

Cons

I feel Adobe sign’s streamlining process could be more adjusted.

Review of Adobe Cloud

Pros

We can Easily use from any where if we purchase license version

Cons

Excel Formula are not working in Adobe Document Cloud

A Necessity for Business

Very good for business applications. A necessity for us as we often receive documents that are not maniputable.

Pros

We very often have to convert old scanned documents to word and the PDF services almost always allows us to convert easily.

Cons

Sometimes the characters do not convert to word and some redesign of the form is needed.

It feels like an after thought or maybe I just haven't cared to use it fully.

Pros

I like the functionality of branding the notifications and the tracking of the document. It is also seamless with Acrobat Pro and good to manage signatures.

Cons

It is not a break-thru application and I can use Dropbox faster and with less effort making it tower above Adobe DC. Not inspired to give it another shot...but it is included with CC so it is on my computer.

It is very nice service to have for storing and access files

Pros

Able to access files everywhere. Also able to collaborate and share files with others. Edit files straight on cloud is another awesome function.

Cons

Takes longer time to sync files. Sometimes won't see files one person put in collaborate folder if the folder have not been used for a few month.

easy and simple

Good!

Pros

I like how it is easy to sign the document, can have multiple styles

Cons

Sometimes the tools are hard to navigate